Your Search | sunny sports inc. scooter depot us, the scooter store, all road motorsports new star marketing
There may be more reports for "sunny sports inc. scooter depot us, the scooter store, all road motorsports new star marketing"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "sunny sports inc. scooter depot us, the scooter store, all road motorsports new star marketing"

1, Report #1196869

Dec 21 2014
Springer & Daly Steve Reeves and Jeffrey Haynes Collected money and never turned it over to us. Ripped us off of thousands of dollars Beverly Hills California Author: Beverly Hills, California Collection Agencies: Springer & Daly Internet

2, Report #1196868

Dec 21 2014
KIJIJI 416 NUMBER SALE KIJIJI SCAM 416 number buy sell phones scams on kijiji Scams. Fido Telus Bell Rogers Wind Koodo 416 number for sale kijiji Scam Fraud Toronto Star Metro Coveted Area codes fido Bell Rogers Wind Telus Koodo Toronto GTA Brampton Ontario Nationwide Author: Toronto ONTARIO, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: KIJIJI 416 NUMBER SALE KIJIJI SCAM Nationwide

3, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

4, Report #1196852

Dec 20 2014
Got All Auto Parts REVIEW: Got All Auto Parts commitment to customer satisfaction. Entire team at Got All Auto Parts dedicated to mission of growing used auto parts industry through innovation, technology, & sharing success while giving customers access to many values of Guaranteed Auto Parts. Got All Auto Parts saves vehicle owners money on costly vehicle repairs. Offering 2 year warranty with replacement or complete hassle free refund with over 27 years years of experience and great customer care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Parts: Got All Auto Parts | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Got All Auto Parts sells used auto parts. Customers save on expensive car repairs. Offering factory original parts which helps save the environment. Bay City, Michigan

5, Report #1196850

Dec 20 2014
bnb auto inc rick burton completely dishonesty midvale Utah Author: provo, Utah Auto Dealers: bnb auto inc midvale, Utah

6, Report #1196846

Dec 20 2014
Tigerdirect Tigerdirect.com Scam Online Internet Author: Endicott , New York Desk Top Publishing: Tigerdirect Internet

7, Report #1196844

Dec 20 2014
Glencara Non existing company Galway Ireland Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Jewelers: Glencara Valley Cottage, New York

8, Report #1196824

Dec 20 2014
Abuse of Process: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority—FCAA-- Hearing Panel --Gordon D Hamilton--John Paul Robinson--Peter Carton -all sued for several abuses and misfeasance of public office Regina SK
Author: Georgia Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority—FCAA-- Hearing Panel Internet

9, Report #1196819

Dec 20 2014
Surplus Online Seats & More A division of RV Marketing, Inc.RV Marketing, Inc. dba DCM Company, V-Sales and Surplus Online Ripped Off! Order never sent. Non responsive. Hard to find item that I really need for a project. Elkhart Indiana
Author: Mobile, Alabama RV Parts & Accessories: Surplus Online Seats & More Elkhart, Indiana

10, Report #1196818

Dec 20 2014
ugg australia online autherised retailer Ugg outletOutlet68577 they ripped me of they show you genuine ugg boots at sale price 63.00 pounds then charge 15 pounds deliverey waited 2 weeks for them to arrive and wen they came they look terrible cant get my foot in them sole is solid dosent bend at all ,a really poor dont look anything like picture .. it says us but come from china Internet Author: greenock, Other Department & Outlet Stores: ugg australia online autherised retailer Internet

11, Report #1196815

Dec 20 2014
A Leading Lock and Alarm, Inc. ,Tommy Aronoff, dd not return $100 bill Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Liars: A Leading Lock and Alarm, Inc. Brooklyn, New York

12, Report #1196812

Dec 20 2014
www.eros.com www.eros-guide.com Darkside Productions Eros.com aka Darkside Productions, This Company is a rip off, the will take money from eager advertisers, and have a policy,for there advertisers, they don't offer refunds on ads. Once you pay for your ads, you will recieve a phone call from them telling you that the recieved conplaints on your ads, they will go to lengths to give you any excuse to pull your ads off there site. While your ads are online in the meantime, you are getting zero to none phone calls, when you confront them, all they will do is ask you to pay more money for ads.This site is one of the few sites that offers advertising but prays on its customers.If you have other options, dont advertise here, there practices are mearly a rip off! Darkside producgions is located in Barebank California or used to have there offices here. They are now based in the Carolinas, North Carolina Author: New york, New York Adult Web Sites: www.eros.com

13, Report #1196809

Dec 20 2014
Zara USA Zara Short shipped goods but refused to make adjustments New York New York Author: California On-Line Stores: Zara USA Internet

14, Report #1196802

Dec 20 2014
hot ride motors sub what a beautiful car this is drove 15 hours to find out what a piece of junk it was nothing like the description and didn't show any damage in the pictures on eBayand on top of it camouflages a $250 doc fee in his listing then got mad like I wasted his time for not buying the car. I don't think it would have made it 10 miles down the road. then he offered to knock the tax off boy what a deal levittown Pennsylvania Author: orwell, Ohio Auto Dealers: hot ride motors levittown, Pennsylvania

15, Report #1196792

Dec 20 2014
Exhibit Transfer Inc. ETi screws up our shipment delivery and OVERCHARGES US..... Crest Hill, Illinois Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Shipping Companies: Exhibit Transfer Inc. Nationwide

16, Report #1196795

Dec 20 2014
CBC (Creative Business Consulting) Title: Procurement Manager......... I worked for CBC and they had me purchase items on my card and send out..they then paid it off my CC with a fraudulent bank account. I kept checking with my CC company and they told me everything was legitimate...but come to find out..it was a fraudulent New York New York Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CBC (Creative Business Consulting) New York, New York

17, Report #1194980

Dec 20 2014
Michael Gale (businessman) Amy Lynn Swartz Wife and partner Michael Jonathan GaleAmy Swartz GaleAmy Gale fraud, Conman, Thief, Ponzi, Fraudster, Rip-off, new York, San Francisco, London, Zurich, Dubai,etc Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Michael Gale (businessman) Amy Lynn Swartz Wife and partner Nationwide

18, Report #1196785

Dec 20 2014
Astoria Bank Astoria Federal Deprived elderly long-time customer of her last funds, when she was trying to enter nursing home. Tried to charge $800 fee for look-back. patchogue New York Author: Medford, New York Banks: Astoria Bank patchogue, New York

19, Report #1196786

Dec 20 2014
Sheridan Labs Vita Labs Inc Free Trial is a scam Sparks NEVADA Author: La Verne, California Alternative Health: Sheridan Labs Sparks, Nevada

Somnapure, Peak Life Somnapure, Peak Life, free sample, scam, Internet
Author: Rochester, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Somnapure, Peak Life Internet

21, Report #1196767

Dec 20 2014
veteransadvantage.com Veterans Advantage Inc. Taking money from Veterans Nationwide Author: Maywood, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: veteransadvantage.com Nationwide

22, Report #1196753

Dec 20 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC Northern Leasing, Global Leasing Joseph Sussman Deceptive Practices, Harrasment NewYork New York Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

23, Report #1196746

Dec 20 2014
All Natural Garcenia I called for my refund, after they gave me information on where to return product. and its been 2 months and my money has Not been refunded. thry keep saying you will get your refund in 5-10 days. Nationwide Author: Desoto, Texas Weightloss Programs: All Natural Garcenia Nationwide

24, Report #1196734

Dec 20 2014
Dave's Automotive Inc. Charged $386.00 to change a Thermostat that I told them needed to be changed. Valparaiso Indiana Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Dave's Automotive Inc. Valparaiso, Indiana

25, Report #1196723

Dec 20 2014
Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Fire and Thermal Engineers INC, METALLIC PYRO AND THERMAL PROTECTION, LLC , KRONA-FR, INC. Scam artist !! DO NOT get into or do business with Larry ! WILMINGTON, CA Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, New Hampshire ORGANIZED CRIME: Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Nationwide