Your Search | sunrise senior living, mark ordan

Oct 27 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 24 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Mr. Michael Dean This company is ripping people of their money by offering to sale their time share, Don’t pay anything up front, you’ll never see it again Winchester Virginia Author: Sunrise, Florida Sales People: The Holiday Property Group LLC Winchester, Virginia

Oct 24 2016
Senior soulmates Dating Site Started April 2016e They took over $100and when I cancelled about 5 minutes later they refused to refund my money Now the site has disappeared Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Websites: Senior soulmates Dating Site Internet

Oct 22 2016
On the Mark Payments LLC Rip Off Company. Took Money From Checking Account W/O Consent Clark,New Jersey
Author: Woodbridge, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: On the Mark Payments LLC New Jersey

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Power Places Tours Inc Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living, Gregg Braden, Toby Weiss, Theresa Weiss They threatened to sue a good friend of mine for $1.5million, they SLAPPed her and tried to suppress the truth from the public about their bad business practices Boulder Colorado
Author: Colorado Celebrities: Power Places Tours Inc Boulder, Colorado

Oct 20 2016
Dialog Direct Unpaid wages, Unprofessionalism, Scam Clinton Twp Michigan Author: Ypsilanti , Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Dialog Direct Clinton Twp, Michigan

Oct 20 2016
Living well health solutions Scam...not the only company EITHER!!! Be careful with online work from home jobs!!! Internet Author: SEGUIN, Texas Work at Home Business: Living well health solutions Internet

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agencies: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah

Oct 18 2016
Art Experts, Inc Mark Winter Scammed in California New York, NY Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Personal Services: Art Experts, Inc Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Reata Oakbrook Village Apartments Shea Apartment living Deceptive practices at Reata Oakbrook Village Apartments laguna hills california Author: laguna hills, California Real Estate Services: Reata Oakbrook apartments laguna hills, CA

Oct 17 2016
Listen Clear Hearing Aids Theft Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Listen Clear Hearing Aids Savannah, Georgia

Oct 17 2016
Health Care Service Group Inc. Wel-cove assistant living Hostile work enviroment, company not standing behind me or checking into complaint Bensalmn Pennsylvania
Author: Miles City, Montana Work Place Bullies: Health Care Service Group Inc. Bensalmn, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2016
Chris Yent DBA Living in the Past Chris Yent does business as an antique dealer, classic car dealer, and auto transporter. He takes money but does not deliver as promised. Sarasota Florida Author: Anonymous, Other Consumer Services: Chris Yent Florida

Oct 14 2016
ANGELA SHURINA ****FRAUD ALERT***BEWARE OF THIS WOMAN WHO IS A KNOW FRAUDSTER***** Currently Living in NYC, From Surgut Russia Internet in reply to Alexander Koretsky Author: NYC, New York Alternative Health: ANGELA SHURINA Internet

Oct 12 2016
Derek Shaw Labs Derek Shaw, Jason Land, Mark Bradshaw, Echo next, multiwave, craft leap Website Design Los Angeles California Derek Shaw Labs, now Trinsic Labs Author: Edmonds, Washington Software: Derek Shaw Labs Internet

Oct 12 2016
mark kriger fraud, misrepresentation and coersion detroit Michigan Author: west bloomfield, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: mark kriger detroit, Michigan

Oct 12 2016
Adreno Technologies India Pvt Ltd Seo expert india We need ranking for my SEO work and they promice after 3 months you will get the result but after paying hem 100 of $ still no result , their Senior Anjani Tiwari Promice that thet will refund me but we cancelled the service After requesting a refund numerous times, this company completely ignored our request and kept our down payment. .They are froud and cheaters and trust seo expert india they are useless. Chandigarh Chandigarh Author: Raleigh, New York Search Engine Optimization: Adreno Technologies India Pvt Ltd Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Pacific Living Properties Genesis Credit Management No deposit returned - charged for renovations and sent remaining balance to collections Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Housing Rentals: Pacific Living Properties Bellevue, Washington

Oct 11 2016
RN-SAKHALINMORNEFTEGAZ Mr Mark Howard FilerAgencies: SILVERSTONE & CompanyEuropa Ultra Agenturen B.VSilverstone Master Issuer Mark FillerMark H. FillerMr. Kang Shin MoonELIFNG Consultant LLC DAYGUL NATALIA VLADIMIROVNAFAACO CONSULTING LLC. ndruzhba@gmail.comM.N DRUZHB Scam Fraud Scammers Fraudster Liar Russia USA UK Nationwide Author: Alabama Liars: RN-SAKHALINMORNEFTEGAZ Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Living well health solutions/clinforce Kelsey perkey Work from home scam online from google hangouts North Carolina Internet Author: Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Living well health solutions/clinforce Internet

Oct 10 2016
Life Moves, Karen Martin, Karen Martin was hired by my brother to clear out my mother's apt. because she is terminally ill and moving to an assisted living facility. West Hartford Connecticut
Author: Personal Services: Life Moves

Oct 09 2016
2BCN or YQ-Premium 2 Sale Bought Leather boots online got plastic boots in another mark Mayby China? Internet
Author: Lönsboda, On-Line Stores: 2BCN Internet

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York
25, Report #1332063

Oct 07 2016
Mark Hastings, Oracle Services LLC BEWARE!! DOES NOT PAY CONTRACTORS Blue Springs Missouri Author: Lumberton, Mississippi Small Business Services: Mark Hastings, Oracle Services LLC Blue Springs, Missouri