SUNSHINE SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY, GEMINI SALES, PALMETTO MARKETING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sunshine Subscription Agency, Gemini Sales, Palmetto Marketing
There may be more specific results for "Sunshine Subscription Agency, Gemini Sales, Palmetto Marketing"
For more specific results for "Sunshine Subscription Agency, Gemini Sales, Palmetto Marketing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
YP Marketing SCAM unprofessional business practices Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: SLC, Utah Advertising Agencies: YP Marketing Nationwide

May 19 2017
Vlamorous Cream/LA Cream I ordered the trial cream and wanted to cancel any more shipments but could not get in contact with them. I tried emailing them but couldn't connect. Los Angeles California Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: Vlamorous Cream/LA Cream Los Angeles, California

May 19 2017
GLOSS MOTIVE 888-978-7329 FREE SAMPLE COST ME 3 X $69.99 SCAM LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: ukiah, California Sales People: GLOSS MOTIVE Internet

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 19 2017
Intracoastal Yacht Sales They take your money and do nothing for it Charlston South Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Intracoastal Yacht Sales Charlston, South Carolina

May 19 2017
ResultFirst ,ResultFirst.com Scam SEO Marketing Company San Jose California Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: ResultFirst San Jose, California

May 19 2017
Blue Rhino/Testo Muscle Tried sending back said product with 'cancel subscription ' to no avail Internet Author: Cedar City, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Blue Rhino/Testo Muscle Nationwide

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beware Subscription Sign-up From Just Sample Orders Internet Author: Pinetop, Arizona Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Lux Style International Sales ApS Lux Style International Scam Odense C Other
Author: Klang, Other Skin Care: Lux Style International Sales ApS Odense C, Other

May 18 2017
DUSTIN CUMMING REALTOR AT HILTON & HYLAND RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL LISTING AGENT BEVERLY HILLS California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Sales People: DUSTIN CUMMING REALTOR AT HILTON & HYLAND

May 18 2017
Orlando Pet Service Victoria Gutierrez, Michelle Sotolongo, Mike, Suli , Heather Whittington Took our money,led us on and we received no puppy or refund Orlando? Florida
Author: Pleasant View , Colorado Adoption Agency: Orlando Pet Service Internet

May 18 2017
Planet Mitsubishi Jaime Felfel Unethical Practices Internet Unethical financing Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Car Financing: Planet Mitsubishi Internet

May 18 2017
Aspire Sales Extreme Tactical Dynamics Worst Customer Service Ever!! Jupiter Florida Author: Mankato, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Aspire Sales Jupiter , Florida

May 18 2017
*APG* Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Phony magazine subscription sign-up Niwot Colorado Author: Chicago, Illinois Mail Order Services: *APG* Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Niwot, Colorado

May 18 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements Company offered free trial but then charged me and put me on a monthly subscription. Tampa Florida
Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

May 17 2017
Hydroluxe - Hydroluxe Beauty - Hydroluxe Serum - Hydroluxe Wrinkle Control - Hydroluxe Dragon's Den Hydroluxe Facial Cream Deceptive Marketing, Hydroluxe Wrinkle Control Borderline Fraud, Hydroluxe Fake Dragon's Den Contestant News Story West Downsview Ontario Wrong shipping address Author: Montreal, Quebec Skin Care: Hydroluxe West Downsview, Ontario

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service William Randy Brown Ordered 2 post lift Dec. 7, 2016. This man STOLE from us Franklin Indiana Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide

May 17 2017
Lux international Sales ApS Luxsyles Lux international Sales ApS is ripping people off Denmark Internet Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Lux international Sales ApS Internet

May 17 2017
ticketliquidators.com ticket liquidator Tickets unusable, no refund Internet Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Ticket Sales: ticketliquidators.com Internet

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 17 2017
Hey.Video - BWEMonthly - BWE Inc. Stay away - Impossible to Get Promised Videos Internet Author: Beaverton, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: Hey.Video - BWEMonthly - BWE Inc Internet

May 16 2017
FederalAutoLoan.com Sells you info to car sales co Internet Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: FederalAutoLoan.com Internet