Your Search | sunshine subscription agency, gemini sales, palmetto marketing

May 03 2016
United recovery collection agency Harassing me by calling me fraud Louisville, KY Internet Author: Brooklyn , New York Casinos & Cardrooms: United recovery collection agency Internet

May 03 2016
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation. State Attorney General Alan Cooper BIZARRE SCAM ATTEMPT WASHINGTON, DC Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Attorneys General: Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation. Internet

May 03 2016
General Revenue Corporation Sally Mae Collection agency Mason Ohio Author: Evansville, Indiana Collection Agencies: General Revenue Corporation Mason, Ohio

May 03 2016
a t & t they are reporting me to credit collection agency and I have canceled the service atlanta ga i guess georgia Author: st simons island, Georgia Internet Service Providers: a t & t

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 03 2016
full access web design Sean Faber Sean Faber, Full Access Web Design & Marketing Scammer Thief Stole my money and moved out of state. 233 Wexford Dr Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina Internet Author: Marysville, Michigan Websites: full access web design Sean Faber Internet

May 03 2016
Soly Marketing, Inc Solymar Garcinia Cambogia Rip Off Sunrise Florida Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Weightloss Programs: Soly Marketing, Inc Sunrise, Florida

May 03 2016
Unified Doers Management Group LLC Door to door magazine sales scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: North Easton, Massachusetts Sales People: Unified Doers Management Group LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 03 2016
Ocwen Mortgage Ocwen Collection agency. Deceptive,Promises,Total Rejection!!, West Palm Beach Flordia Nationwide The Only Complainers.... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Financial Services: Ocwen Mortgage Nationwide

May 03 2016
Production Media Company Lied about having contract with a company to do marketing with Portland Oregon Author: Colorado Media: Production Media Company Portland, Oregon

May 03 2016
Why not lease it Tempoe llc Put me into a collection agency and then wont talk to me about the account at all. I believe that someone may have stole my identity Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Why not lease it Pennsylvania

May 03 2016
Ruth H Keyser I'm being charged for items I have not ordered nor have received. If this is a subscription I want it canceled NOW and my money returned. Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ruth H Keyser Ramona, California

May 02 2016
CHAPMAN BMW ON CAMELBACK JOE AGUSTA (SALES), STEVE SUCKER (FINANCE), DOUG MARTIN (SALES MGR), DAVE SMALL (FINANCE) BOB COTA (GM) LIARS-CREDIT MISREPRESENTATION-NON-APPROVAL OF CREDIT PULLS-RUDE-MISREPRESENTATION Phoenix Arizona Author: mMESA, Arizona Auto Dealers: CHAPMAN BMW ON CAMELBACK Phoenix, Arizona

May 02 2016
Bridge City Auto Sales /Auto Town My mom and I brought a car from Bridge City on4/4/2016 we had the car for two dollars when the gage in the was hot  Portland Oregon Recommendation Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Dealers: Bridge City Auto Sales Portland, Oregon

May 02 2016
Iceburg cups Haven't received product Internet Author: Old Town, Florida Sales People: Iceburg cups Internet

May 02 2016
Ad Astra Speedy Cash Committed fraud and violating the Fair Debt Collections Act Wichita Kansas Author: Anchorage, Alaska Sales People: Ad Astra Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
Savian Shop. Save. Share New York New York Author: Granite Bay, California Multi-Level Marketing: Savian New York, New York

May 02 2016
ProtectMyCar They produced a different reason for not honoring through warranty I had purchased. Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: ProtectMyCar Nationwide

May 02 2016
CHAMPION WINDOWS THE SALES PERSON LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING JUST TO GET THE SALE. PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: ALIQUIPPA, Pennsylvania Window Manufacturers: CHAMPION WINDOWS PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Hg auto sales Oligario huzair gaeta. Gladys luna scam odometer fraud harassing phone calls harassing messages on Facebook foul llanguag Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Hg auto sales Indianapolis, Indiana

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 02 2016
TLC Resorts Vacation Club Allen Marketing Group Totally deceptive representation. Ruined our Las Vegas vacation. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Caswell Beach, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: TLC Resorts Vacation Club Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
vivint solar I got solar from this co. and my bill doubled, Talk about run-around I get dizzy from their excuses. elder abuse I am 75 Lehi Utah Author: Simi Valley, California Door to Door Sales: vivint solar Lehi, Utah

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 01 2016
Olympus Marketing Inc. Manipulator and theft new Orleans Louisiana Author: new Orleans , Louisiana Multi-Level Marketing: Olympus Marketing Inc. new Orleans , Louisiana