SUNSHINE SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY, PALMETTO MARKETING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sunshine Subscription Agency, Palmetto Marketing
There may be more specific results for "Sunshine Subscription Agency, Palmetto Marketing"
For more specific results for "Sunshine Subscription Agency, Palmetto Marketing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Accelerated Marketing Group, LLC beginnerflyer.com beginnerflyer.com SCAMS you on ebook orders Internet Author: Maricopa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Accelerated Marketing Group, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
Atoosa Nikaeen We went to their office initially but then realize this was not the right place for us. Ever since then we’ve been harassed by the staff and their office. I tried to put an end to this by telling them we moved away. She demanded for the entire money upfront even know service was rendered. At the end when she realize she couldn’t get any money she reported me to a collection agency will calls every single day Los Angeles California
Author: Inglewood, California Adult Care Facilities: Atoosa Nikaeen Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2017
omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. Offered a product, cbd oil, as a trial offer for paying the shipping. Now they are trying to take $79.00 for a subscription paid monthly. I have canceled my credit card. doral Florida Author: Warsaw, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. doral, Florida

Oct 19 2017
getuwired **over-promise, under-delivered real estate internet services** dahlonega Internet Author: Ballwin, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: getuwired Internet

Oct 19 2017
FAIRWAY MARKETING GROUP CANNABUIS LOVE . COMM DIDNT SEND PRODUCTS HUMBOLT CO. CAL. Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Drug Dealers: FAIRWAY MARKETING GROUP Internet

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Agora Financial Income on Demand Deceptive marketing and advertising Baltimore Maryland Author: Pasadena, Texas Investment Brokers: Agora Financial Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 19 2017
Brio I signed up for a trial. I have tried repeatedly to cancel my “ subscription”, which I did not request, and I have been unable to cancel it by phone, despite repeated attempts. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Brio Bluffdale, Utah

Oct 18 2017
Mosh Bari He promoted a product as an affiliate and promised bonuses that never materialized. Abu Dhabi, UAE United Arab Emirates
Author: Fuji, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Mosh Bari Internet

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 17 2017
iNovate Marketing, Inc. iNovate Marketing ripped me off for more than $2100 by not providing web services promised Manitowoc Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Advertising Agencies: iNovate Marketing, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Nutra Support They charged for a product I never ordered $4.99 shipping. Said they ship product on same day I said to cancel. I never gave them my Visa Card number nor asked for this product. Now they are refusing to cancel the subscription unless I pay to return the product, which I still have not received. Toronto Ontario Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Toronto, Ontario

Oct 16 2017
globalzestbs Gave us data lists that is completely wrong and useless. hamilton New Jersey Author: Strand, Internet Marketing Companies: globalzestbs hamilton, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Shoppers Outlet Aden agency & Heathyways SL Said product was 4.95 then on Oct 16, 2017 charged my acct 89.95 Tampa Florida Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Alternative Health: Shoppers Outlet Tampa, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017
Lastestfashions took survey,ordered ladies watch for 6.99, have received several watches,many are mens wwatches,have been chargedd 99.98 several times. contacted ccompany and they were not able to take my call. will try to contact again tomorrow 10-16-17.if not resolved will change my checking account/creditcard info. Portland Oregon Author: eaton, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: Lastestfashions Portland, Oregon

Oct 14 2017
WDRB Media Ernest Smith Dr. Bizness Marketing and Consulting asking for money to be a radio personality for music Charlotte North Carolina Author: Polkton, North Carolina DJ Services: WDRB Media Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 14 2017
VGR AGRIFARM Ordered Dwarf Blue Sunshine Blueberry Seed - Organic 35 Count, Sharp Blue Blueberry Seed - Organic 35 Count.Order Information - Order #21923,PayPal status: Complete d @ 05:06:15 May 13, 2017 PDT. Trans ID:3W879078TF4528117, Amount: 41.45 USD. Product still not received. Their website is not accessible. I send email to them, but they didn't replay. Alappuzha Kerala Author: Alappuzha, Other Nurseries: VGR Agrifarm Internet

Oct 14 2017
DigiMe marketing , michelle Mcbride 7/25/2017 i paid With her 1400 after no service its a SCAM dont so this DigiMeMarketing.com 7331 cresthill Author: Idaho falls, Idaho Advertising Agencies: DigiMe marketing Internet

Oct 14 2017
Southland log homes Dis honest sales and marketing West Hatfield Massachusetts No contact Author: Newburyport, Massachusetts Manufactured Home Dealers: Southland log homes , Massachusetts