Your Search | suntasia, travel agents go direct, prism, floridaway

Dec 09 2016
TheStyleGo.com Ripoff/Scammer Warning! Internet Author: Other Beauty Products: The Style Go Internet

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe I ordered a Kid's On the Go Portable Snack & Play Tray Nov. 25th, email payment confirm, Have not received shipping info or merchandise. Internet Author: Boaz, Alabama Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
internet on the go the biggest ripoff ever Internet Author: sanford, Florida Internet: internet on the go Internet

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

Dec 08 2016
Cruisesonly World Travel Holdings cruisesonly.com not to be trusted Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Cruises: Cruisesonly Internet

Dec 08 2016
123Ponds Mad customer using internet to bully company when something does not go their way Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: 123Ponds Internet

7, Report #1342049

Dec 08 2016
Hertz-Hotwire Internet Fraud Malvern, Pennsylvania Author: Berwyn, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Hertz-Hotwire Malvern, , Pennsylvania

8, Report #1342011

Dec 07 2016
Trade Show Travel Co. tradeshowtravelco@gmail.com Scam, not a prize West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Lodging: Trade Show Travel Co. West Palm Beach, Florida

9, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

Dec 07 2016
Justfly.com Asked me for personal info not required Internet Author: LAKE, Alabama Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK 163 N. PARKWAY AVE, BOX 31BATTLE GROUND, WA 98604 REFUSING TO ALLOW MY TRANSFERS THE BANK HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO DO , TO GO THROUGH BATTLE GROUND Washington Author: SPARTANBURG, South Carolina Financial Services: THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK BATTLE GROUND, Washington

Dec 06 2016
FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Financial fraudIn 17. November 2016, my taiwan based client spoke to Mr.Grant Wilfort of ABC 74 LIMITED .,UK Ltd. and expressed his interest in confirming an order to acquire a Bank Guarantee for EUR $ 40 million. The client was sent a contract, which he discussed in detail with his attorney and decided to go ahead with it. ENGLAND Nationwide
Author: inode, Alabama Business Consultants: FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Donna morris Called three times total got hung up on twice when we wanted a better price when you go to pay they hang up on you and act like they can't hear you and speak very poor English Live in upstate New York and they are phillopines Nationwide
Author: Herkimer, New York Auto Audio Electronics: Donna morris Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Direct express debit card services Weaverville California Author: weaverville, California State Government: Direct express debit card services Weaverville, California

Dec 03 2016
Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Reinhart Grauer Beware of Charlotte Helicoper Reinhart Grauer he will rip you off and risk your life Waxhaw North Carolina Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. is a total fraud Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Air Travel: Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Waxhaw, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance

Dec 01 2016
Iberian Airlines, Skyways travel , Adil and Tariq Lost my luggage and got me stranded in a foriegn country Houston, Texas Internet Author: Houston, Texas Airline Companies: Iberian Airlines Internet

Dec 01 2016
Silver ridge direct Movie night dvd Took my money Internet Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Sales People: Silver ridge direct Internet

Dec 01 2016
Hotwire.com Hotel, ripoff, false booking San Francisco California Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Agencies: Hotwire.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
First Premier credit card services Am reporting on how they let another company go in your account and take money out your account Sioux Falls South Dakota Advice Author: Florissant, Missouri Accounting: First Premier credit card services Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 30 2016
Linda's Nails Terrible Job and Nails. Didn't get what I paid for and was refused refund, Had to go to a different place to fix damage. goose creek South Carolina Author: goose creek, South Carolina Nail Salons: Linda's Nails goose creek, South Carolina

Nov 30 2016
Tribe Transportation Tribe Exspress Tribe Expedite truck job tribe job gainsville jobs Gainesville Georgia Author: keeseville , New York Travel Services: Tribe Transportation Gainesville, Georgia

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet