efficient

Your Search | suntasia, travel agents go direct, prism, floridaway

Jul 12 2014
All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban Owner Eli Saban come to my home give me flat price for my move on the day of the move send the truck with 3 movers the come pick up my staff and the next day Eli call me and damned $3000.00 for extra cub that I have this guy also have involute in two movi Fraud me lye and still my goods don't use this company EATONTOWN New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Moving Companies: All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban EATONTOWN, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
Car Camera Direct steals your money Miami Internet Author: Bay Point, California Cameras & Video: Car Camera Direct Internet

Jul 12 2014
Net Credit USA I was sent an email stating that I had been approved for a $5.000.00 personal loan I did NOT go through with it after reading all the negative comments. I'm puzzled as to why haven't been shut down by the authorties? I would'n recommend them to do business with. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Advertising / Deceptive: Net credit USA Internet

Jul 12 2014
CruiseAmerica Branchburg Location DANIEL DEAN No customer service, they hang up when they try to call and pass the problem to the next guy Branchburg, NJ New Jersey Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Travel Services: CruiseAmerica Branchburg Location Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Ripoff Report REVIEW: National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve complaints & address inquiries. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business - Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with National Association Of Professional Women-NAPW. Garden City, New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Ripoff Report Verified™ … business you can trust! National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW commitment to customer satisfaction Garden City, New York

Jul 12 2014
MY GOLD Score I've called twice to cancel the subscription and it's yet to go through. It's been over 5 months already. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Services: MY GOLD Score Internet

Jul 11 2014
LBF TRAVEL, INC. Both tickets were $396. Until the surprise $300 Agent fee charged one day later onto my card by this company! San Diego Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Travel Services: LBF TRAVEL, INC. San Diego, California

Jul 11 2014
Allianz Travel Insurance Misleading conditions of insurance coverage Richmond VA Virginia Author: Largo, Florida Air Travel: Allianz Travel Insurance Richmond VA , Virginia

Jul 11 2014
TrailManor Manufacturing Company, LLC Brand New 2014 Factory Direct 2014 TrailManor KS Sport Jacksboro TN Author: Ruther Glen, Virginia RV Dealers: TrailManor Manufacturing Company, LLC Jacksboro, TN

Jul 11 2014
Michael Chadwick Direct Capital Assets The Procaccianti Group (Hotel Group Network) Michael Chadwick Ordered Marketing Services With No Intention of Paying (Small Business Lost Thousands of Dollars) South Kingstown Rhode Island Author: United Kingdom, Other Property Management: Michael Chadwick Direct Capital Assets South Kingstown, Rhode Island

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Bella Labs I was of the understanding that I was ordering a FREE TRIAL SAMPLE I read through the website and found no mention of any return policy or need to cancel. I did not see any reference to the fact that more would be shipped and billed. I have been billed $87.93 twice! I have NOT received and more product. I did call and their agent tried to sell me more or at very least keep what I had and pay charge!!!! I have been through this before just recently and now know I will go directly to my back to dispute charges and they will take the appropriate action. Del Mar Nationwide Author: Milton, Delaware Beauty Salons: Bella Labs Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
EXPLORE YOUR WORLD TRAVEL Steve Perry, Mark Rosetti, and staff. Explore Your World Travel is a complete Fradulant company Miami Florida Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Travel Services: EXPLORE YOUR WORLD TRAVEL Miami, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Sellcellsandmore04 GO Mobile inc Sellcellsandmore04 &Go Mobile Inc I have bought 2 cell phones from them both would even turn on. I am sick and tired of getting replacment phones that dont work! 261 Schoolhouse Rd, Souderton, PA 18964 PA
Author: Delton, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sellcellsandmore04 GO Mobile inc Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Satellite Direct Refuse to reset account. Internet Author: Perry, Maine Computer Software: Satellite Direct Internet

Jul 10 2014
Cheapoair Deliberately offer lower airfare then while purchasing raise price stating lower price no longer available Internet Author: San Francisco, California Air Travel: Cheapoair Internet

17, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
Transportation Corridor Agencies The Toll Roads Terrible customer service and worse business practices Irvine California Author: Mesa, Arizona Travel Services: Transportation Corridor Agencies Irvine, California

Jul 10 2014
Premier Care in Bathing We were told to give a good faith deposit, we was only going to give 250.00 the salesman who was at out house called the company and told them we was willing to give 250.00 and they told him it had to be 1,000.00. And salemen advised us in the event if our modification for our house doesnt go through we would have no problem getting our money back. They lied South Daytona Florida Author: East Sroudsburg, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Premier Care in Bathing South Daytona, Florida

Jul 10 2014
ETour and Travel False advertisement, Scam, Fraud Orlando Florida Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Hotel: ETour and Travel Orlando, Florida

Jul 10 2014
www.timothy-corrigan.com timothy corrigan Corrigan is a FRAUD, who utilizes forgery to embezzle, and will go as far a MURDER Los Angeles Internet
Author: los angeles, California Architects & Designers: www.timothy-corrigan.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
DermaWand Free Trial Navigation at the DermaWand Website... don't go near it! They charge you $9.95 the second you hit the submit button even if you Navigate from it! Greensboro Georgia Author: ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: DermaWand Greensboro, Georgia

Jul 10 2014
Wanda Hardison steals peoples data as a data base administrator Wanda Hardison steals peoples data as a data base administrator and sells and uses it for her own personal gain, Wanda Hardison did steal data, and credit card information from Cyclone Direct Baltiomre Maryland
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Computer Fraud: Wanda Hardison Baltiomre, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
usa advantage direct property title llc $35000 loss London, EC3A 8BE detroit Author: Lom u Mostu, Alabama Real Estate Investing: usa advantage London, EC3A 8BE, Select State/Province