SUNTASIA, TRAVEL AGENTS GO DIRECT, PRISM, FLORIDAWAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Suntasia, Travel Agents Go Direct, Prism, Floridaway
There may be more specific results for "Suntasia, Travel Agents Go Direct, Prism, Floridaway"
For more specific results for "Suntasia, Travel Agents Go Direct, Prism, Floridaway"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Dream Vacation Passport My Travel Vacation PassportPreviously known as CheapTrips Threatening calls to be reported to collection agency for non-payment for LIFETIME membership Sasasota Florida Internet Author: ATTLEBORO, Massachusetts Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport Internet

Aug 16 2017
Kevin Williams Said I had 3 charges against me and threatened me saying that I will go to jail and lose my job New York Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: Kevin Williams Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
INTREPID TRAVEL Misleading Tour Descriptions - horrible trips await you Melbourne, Australia Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: INTREPID TRAVEL Other

Aug 16 2017
Dynamic Direct and printlabelandmail.com Do not buy lists hollywood Florida Author: Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Dynamic Direst/printlabelandmail.com hollywood, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Dottys Casino  Cruzita sells to underage kids two teenagars i know personaly i just found out they go on her scheduled work hours to purchase cigarettes and get the snacks what a disgrace Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Customer: Dottys Las vegas , Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Saivian Saivian is a RIPOFF!!! SCAM!!!My family and friends signed up with saivian who mislead us and we lost $3000 all together in memebership fees. I hope these aholes go to jail for a long time. 20% cash back will take 2 to 3 months, until then you have to pa WARNING!!! SAIVIAN IS A SCAM!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Saivian Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Why Do You Keep Responding? Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Robertq Unfair business practices London Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: Robertq Loncon, Ontario

Aug 15 2017
justfly i made a reservation and when i got my confirmation one letter was wrong ,well those agents tricked me and charged me 200 dollars ,thats ridicules,after all i called the airlane and they said that was not necesary,DONT BOOK WITH JUSTFLY Internet Author: blanco, Texas Air Travel: justfly Internet

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts This is a well known, long running scam Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Inspirations Destination Travel Scam Artists ... Charleston, South Carolina Author: somerset, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Vacation Inspirations Charleston,, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
Zazzle.com Zazzle THIS COMPANY SHOULD AND PROBABLY WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS! Redwood City California Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle.com Redwood City, California

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 15 2017
Florida Shuttle Transportation, Manager: Angela Arias Florida Shuttle Transp. leaves you stranded, cancells your ride, then call you No Show! kissimmee Florida Author: bonita springs, Florida Bus Travel: Florida Shuttle Transportation kissimmee, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Property ShopLivingston Property ServicesCapital International Bonds False vacation club and timeshare resale Guadalajara, Mexico Internet reply of your complaint Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Internet

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
All Star Direct Auto Shippers Filthy thieves and con artists! Internet Author: California Shipping Companies: All Star Direct Auto Shippers Internet

Aug 15 2017
simple Fulfillment Luxury fulfillment Simply Green Coffee simply garcinia i went online and attempted to order a product Simply garcinia after putting in my information I was sent to a next step which offered me another product Simply green coffee I did not want the Simply green coffee but there was not a go back button or anything I noticed on the bottom was a transparent marker that sai decline.. San diego California Author: suitland, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: simple Fulfillment San diego, California

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
Bob Fitzgerald Coaching Prospecting; Bob Fitzgerald,Meg Miller; Cheri Washburn; Ryan Wood They scam you into paying $5000 to cold call expireds, FSBOs, neighborhoods. Did not get any legitmate leads. Received one out of my territory and the other was a joke in 4 months. They said you would have free access to them and you don't get any communication on resolution. It's a total scam not worth $1. I've been asking for a refund and no one responds. There was nothing in the contract that says I had to go through Landvoice (which is another broken system) to generate the leads for them. Pittsford New York Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Realtors: Bob Fitgerald Coaching Prospecting Pittsford, New York

Aug 15 2017
Claudio Giacaman Golden Royal Group, Claudio Felipe Giacaman VACATION TRAVEL RIPOFF Miami Florida Author: orlando, Florida Travel Agencies: Claudio Giacaman Miramar, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Judy curry Sold us a timeshare which they misled us and told us that we would own promised if a clubhouse would be built and that our accommodations would be met wear a platinum member and cannot even get reservations they're always saying they're booked but we go to Branson all the time and look through there and there is empty condo all the time have never used our timeshare in other states the same thing through RCI we're always full totally misleading Pine Bluff Arkansas Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Judy curry Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World I have ordered the steam iron from an ad on Facebook..when I go to check my order it says the URL doesn't exist ... Internet Author: Elmwood park, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Internet
Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Homes direct of Sacramento took large sum of money, didn't order for months. still haven.t delivered six months later Sacramento California Author: Mokelumne Hill, California Manufactured Home Dealers: Homes direct of Sacramento Sacramento, California