SUNTASIA DBA AGENTS TRAVEL NETWORK DISTINCT ADVANTAGE FREEDOM GOLD, FLORIDA PASSPORTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Suntasia Dba Agents Travel Network Distinct Advantage Freedom Gold, Florida Passports
There may be more specific results for "Suntasia Dba Agents Travel Network Distinct Advantage Freedom Gold, Florida Passports"
For more specific results for "Suntasia Dba Agents Travel Network Distinct Advantage Freedom Gold, Florida Passports"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Nationwide Health Advisors Promised health and medicine insurance .., but only received discount card and accidental life insurance.. paid $522.00 for this . Boca Raton Florida Author: Lebanon, Indiana Health Insurance: Nationwide Health Advisors Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2017
REM Garcinia Pro REM Radiant SkinREM REM Bowel Cleanse Overdrew my account for $89.97 X3 without my consent or knowledge and still ongoing. can't find a phone number for these scammers. I can't afford to give some crooks what little money i make. Even if i was going to buy this stuff, i'd NEVER pay $89.00! Now i'm having to cancel my card and go through all kinds of crap to stop them from getting my money. It's just not RIGHT! St. Petersburg Florida Author: dora, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: REM Garcinia Pro St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 27 2017
247 Techies Farrel Ripped Off! Never fixed my computer! Ripped off by them via PayPal! Internet Author: Winter Haven,, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: 247 Techies Internet

Jun 27 2017
Camping World - Winter Garden FL Poor Quality work! Paid for service - work was incomplete! Horrible customer service Winter Garden Florida
Author: Clermont, Florida RV Repair Centers: Camping World - Winter Garden FL Winter Garden, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Dermagraffix LLC sarasota I had a nightmare experience with Liz and Gilda from Dermagraffix. Instead of delicate lip liner I got a thick ragged tatto outside of my lips. When I voiced my concerns they were incredibly rude. When I asked for my money back they went ballistic. I am taking them to court. I will update this review as the case will progress. Sarasota FL
Author: SARASOTA, Florida Consumer Services: Dermagraffix Florida

Burger King 2855 BURGER KING TELLS A WHOPPER OF A LIE Taramac Florida
Author: Moxee, Washington Rotten Neighbors: Burger King 2855 Taramac, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Ways 2 rent Jacksonville Florida Author: Huntsville, Alabama Credit Services: Ways 2 rent Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 27 2017
First Health Access Liberty Health Fake Insurance - How is this Legal? Florida Author: Kingwood, Texas Health Insurance: First Health Florida

Jun 27 2017
supremegarcinia.net/ Supreme Garcinia Cambogia, Pure Cleanse, Garcinia Cambogia St Petersburg Florida, Centennial & Englewood, Colorado Florida,  California
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: http://supremegarcinia.net/ Saint Petersburg, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Shoptiques Shoptiques: Taking Advantage of Small Businesses on Shop at a Time New York Internet Author: None, Connecticut Small Business Services: Shoptiques Internet

Jun 27 2017
Gold score Keeps taking money from my account. Internet Author: Choudrant, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Gold score Internet

Jun 27 2017
The Industrial Farmhouse David Mitchell (Owner) Accepted full Payment, NEVER DELIVERED furniture! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Florida Specialty Stores: The Industrial Farmhouse Tennessee

Jun 27 2017
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia I was looking at Dr.OZ and he endorsed the product . I was skeptical at first but when I seen him talk so highly about the product I thought I was OK . The customer service said they were in Utah Internet Utah
Author: Tampa, Florida Political Cover-ups: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 27 2017
Fortress Metal Buildings MBJD Steel, Mesco Buildings Misrepresentation, Bait and switch tactics, false and deceptive practices Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Anon, Florida Prefabricated Homes: Fortress Metal Buildings Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Getparts.US American Kar LLC Getparts.us would not take NO for an answer when I tried to cancel my order over the phone so I immediately called my bank and asked them to cancel my card. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: Getparts.US Internet

Jun 27 2017
Inspent Executive Retorial Got taken Rushford,Ny New York Author: Pensacola, Florida Loan Modification: Inspent Rushford,Ny, New York

Jun 27 2017
Wondershare Order Ref#3ENURAB-A3A2AU - Your Registration Information of dr.fone toolkit - iOS Data Recovery No customer service and deceptive claims for software that in no good! Surrey British Columbia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Software: Wondershare Surrey, British Columbia

Jun 27 2017
Total Protection Home Warranty Denied Lie Sunrise Florida Author: Chula Vista, California Warranty Companies: Total Protection Home Warranty Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Beauty Innovations I ordered a free sample of Beauty Cream for my Wife. It was ordered on a one time trial basis. My Wife did not like it so I never ordered anymore. On 6/22, I received by USP service, a box with a jar of cream and a postal slip that said this was a monthly order.  Moorsville North Carolina Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Innovations Moorsville, North Carolina

Jun 27 2017
Florida impact windows and doors Ripped off, overcharged, taken advantage of Boca raton Florida Author: Lake worth, Florida Glass Companies: Florida impact windows and doors FL

Jun 27 2017
RUMELIA CAPITAL THOMAS BELMOND SR ACCT MANG MARTIN VELLA SR ACCT ANALYST I was duped into making a deposit have asked for a refund they keep insisting I open an account when I refuse to accept the terms or give them the personal info they request they hide this information Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Brokerage Companies: RUMELIA CAPITAL Internet

Jun 27 2017
OptimumRV Zero customer satisfaction, Liars and cheats! Never do business with this company! Ocala Florida Author: Fleming Island, Florida RV Dealers: OptimumRV Ocala, Florida

Jun 26 2017
American General Contractors Total Scam and Ripoff Internet Author: Anonymous, Florida Builders & Contractors: American General Contractors Internet

Jun 26 2017
advance auto parts ATT antifreeze rebated $5.00 per gallons on 2 gallons not aproved hialeah FLORIDA Author: hialeah, Florida Auto Parts: advance auto parts Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
PODS Customer service Clearwater Florida Author: Pasadena, California Travel Services: PODS Clearwater, Florida