Your Search | suntasia marketing, distinct advantage, travel agents go direct, floridaway, dream escape, prism,etc
There may be more reports for "suntasia marketing, distinct advantage, travel agents go direct, floridaway, dream escape, prism,etc"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "suntasia marketing, distinct advantage, travel agents go direct, floridaway, dream escape, prism,etc"

1, Report #1342083

Dec 08 2016
Finessefaceserums.com Deceptive marketing Santa Anna California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Beauty Salons: Finessefaceserums.com Santa Anna, California

2, Report #1342049

Dec 08 2016
Hertz-Hotwire Internet Fraud Malvern, Pennsylvania Author: Berwyn, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Hertz-Hotwire Malvern, , Pennsylvania

3, Report #1342011

Dec 07 2016
Trade Show Travel Co. tradeshowtravelco@gmail.com Scam, not a prize West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Lodging: Trade Show Travel Co. West Palm Beach, Florida

4, Report #1342000

Dec 07 2016
Bizprofits.com Kate Almog Scammers Wont Track Your Conversions Then Will NEVER Pay You Cyprus Internet They Paid Me Author: Boise, Idaho Internet Marketing Companies: Bizprofits.com Internet

5, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

6, Report #1341932

Dec 07 2016
Aspire Marketing Guaranteed Tech Support 24/7 New South Wales 2067 South Wales Australia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Aspire Marketing Australia

Dec 07 2016
Justfly.com Asked me for personal info not required Internet Author: LAKE, Alabama Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK 163 N. PARKWAY AVE, BOX 31BATTLE GROUND, WA 98604 REFUSING TO ALLOW MY TRANSFERS THE BANK HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO DO , TO GO THROUGH BATTLE GROUND Washington Author: SPARTANBURG, South Carolina Financial Services: THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK BATTLE GROUND, Washington

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide comment Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Prime logistics LLC Prime log This company takes full advantage of there drivers by taking deposits out for there trucks as company drivers and leased drivers Rolling Meadows Illionois Prime logistics llc Author: El Campo, Texas Trucking Companies: Prime logistics LLC Rolling Meadows, IL

Dec 06 2016
FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Financial fraudIn 17. November 2016, my taiwan based client spoke to Mr.Grant Wilfort of ABC 74 LIMITED .,UK Ltd. and expressed his interest in confirming an order to acquire a Bank Guarantee for EUR $ 40 million. The client was sent a contract, which he discussed in detail with his attorney and decided to go ahead with it. ENGLAND Nationwide
Author: inode, Alabama Business Consultants: FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Fyber Rip off. Roughly 1 in ten of their offers actually pay. Support is useless. They demand screenshots, email evidence, and confirmation codes to prove offers were completed. It's THEIR job to track offer completion. It should not fall to the consumer. And not once out of hundreds of attempts has support credited me with the game currency I was supposed to recieve. Internet Author: Nowhere, California Internet Marketing Companies: Fyber Internet

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Donna morris Called three times total got hung up on twice when we wanted a better price when you go to pay they hang up on you and act like they can't hear you and speak very poor English Live in upstate New York and they are phillopines Nationwide
Author: Herkimer, New York Auto Audio Electronics: Donna morris Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Smile Savvy Terrible - Buyer Beware Mansfield Texas Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Smile Savvy Mansfield, Texas

Dec 05 2016
JAN CHRISTAN BUENCAMINO ,ph.linkedin.com/in/janbuencamino ; onlinejobs.ph/jobseekers/info/166031 ; flickr.com/photos/janztot123/albums ; BEWEAR YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY ME TO STAY AWAY FROM JAN BUENCAMINO NO WORK FOR PAY General Santos City
RICHARD ALBERTY OF FLORIDA DEAD BEAT CLIENT EMPLOYER FROM HELL Author: Miami, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: JAN CHRISTAN BUENCAMINO Internet

Dec 05 2016
Dream Number Beds Jeffco Fibres Doesn't cover any warranty on Dream Number Products Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Mattress Stores: Dream Number Beds Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
References-etc I paid for a driving record that I did not receive. Gorham Maine Author: Sanford, North Carolina Legal Services: References-etc Internet

Dec 04 2016
Direct express debit card services Weaverville California Author: weaverville, California State Government: Direct express debit card services Weaverville, California

Dec 03 2016
Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Reinhart Grauer Beware of Charlotte Helicoper Reinhart Grauer he will rip you off and risk your life Waxhaw North Carolina Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. is a total fraud Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Air Travel: Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Waxhaw, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
Attack! Marketing I have not been paid for a job I did 6 months ago. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Employers: Attack! Marketing Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Dermabelle & Ilumaderm Deceptive marketing tactics. Gardena/Fountain Valley Internet - California Author: la canada, California Beauty Products: dermabelle Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance