SUPER 1 FOODS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Super 1 Foods
There may be more specific results for "Super 1 Foods"
For more specific results for "Super 1 Foods"
Showing 1-25 of 13,609 Found Reports For more specific results for "Super 1 Foods"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Betty Percifield USDA Direct Home Loan Fallon NV 1-800-787-8821U.S. Department of AgricultureDirector, Office of Adjudication1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, DC 20250-9410Betty PercifieldArea Specialist | Fallon Field OfficeRural DevelopmentUnited States Department of AgriculturePhone: Racial discrimination, unfair loan practices, racial bias Fallon Nevada
Author: SPARKS, Nevada Mortgage Companies: Betty Percifield USDA Direct Home Loan Fallon NV Fallon, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
Clifford Lawton Brison C. Lawton Brinson, Cliff Brinson, Cliff L Brinson silverandgoldofcolorado, goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ GOLD BARS ON EBAY AND IS A CONVICTED CON MAN Canon City Colorado
Author: Delaware Multi Level Marketing: Clifford Lawton Brison Canon City, Colorado

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Does not warranty their repairs. Creates non existent problems to get your $$ Maineville Ohio Author: Maineville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Maineville, Ohio

Apr 25 2017
Radix Eye Cream Rip off, operators lie, does not work, 1/2 oz Fountain Valley California Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Sales People: Radix Eye Cream Fountain Valley , California

Apr 25 2017
Mattress One 1 418 Complaints F Rating Better Business Bureau and going bankrupt Orlando Nationwide Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Mattress Stores: Mattress One 1 Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 23 2017
PharmacyGlobalRX I ordered from this company on 1/31/2017 and never received the products. I contacted them several times and told me to wait. Finally they stopped responding me. I paid them $136.00, after requesting my money back they never answered me back. I strongly believe this is a scam. Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Pharmacies: PharmacyGlobalRX Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Locksmith pros do bait and switch scams. They quote 1 price then raise it when they get there. Internet Author: Redlands, California Security Services: Locksmith pros Internet

Apr 22 2017
amznrank.com Be carefull with this scammer.. We almost lost our Amazon account because of this guy from Pakistan Pakistan, India or Bangladesh Internet
Fake review, 1 for 1- Good job ripoffreport! Author: Lewisville, Texas SEO - Reputation Management: amznrank.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
Cliff Brinson Cliff Lawton Brinson C Lawton Brinson goldnsilverofcolorodo goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF LAWTON BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ PERTH MINT GOLD BARS ON EBAY Canon City Colorado
Cliff Brinson is a Convicted Felon who Served Prison Time Author: Maryland Online Trading: Cliff Brinson Canon City, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
ProductsCube Zahna Lallana Total scam San Jose. District 1,Plaridel, Bulacan, Philipines Internet Author: Tewksbury, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: ProductsCube Internet

Apr 22 2017
outshine technologies kanpur Outshine Technologies is Software Development Company in India, website designing, website developmentits a fake company in kanpur taking order form client and taking usage amount of money.and harassing girls in the office Mr. Vijay Sing is NO 1 Farud sexual abuse kanpur Nationwide
Author: Canada, Arkansas Adult Web Site: outshine technologies kanpur Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 19 2017
1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Claimed they were attorneys to help tenants with eviction notices. I deposited in a Chas account (1,195.00) for them. The so called attorney said his name was Matthew, but I dealt with some girl named Kelly. The so called attorney said he filled everything, but he did not. What cruel people is down right wrong. I got SCAMMED BIG TIME Internet Author: Modesto , California Liars: 1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Internet

Apr 18 2017
Transunion Took the $1 subscription trial, and my bad, forgot to cancel. But in 8 months-NOT ONE INVOICE TO MY EMAIL to let me know they were charging me. What kind of business doesn't issue an invoice? And their on-line creidt report stars out the last four numbers of the account number so I cant even call the reporter up and give a correct number. Probably because Transunion wants me to pay more money than the $160 I gave them for nothing Internet Your kidding right? Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Apr 18 2017
Barrett Eastman I just found out I have a judgement from Barrett Eastman. 1. I never had any business with them 2. I never served. Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Phoenix, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Barrett Eastman Internet

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Empire Exotic Motors Greg Foster Rick, General ManagerRaul, Partner and Finance Officer Total misrepresntaion of purchased BMW, said no accidents, untrue, body damage evident and delivered with 1000 mor miles that on contract, broken gear shift lever, 1 key Addison Texas Problems solved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Empire Exotic Motors Addison , Florida

Apr 18 2017
claude Johnson Just $1, they said, but I ended up paying 19.95 a month without knowing it. internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Music: claude Johnson

Apr 18 2017
Gregory Lindgren Gloss Motive said it would work with just 3 drops under the tongue for 1 minute and I tried it for 3 minutes and 2 droppers full and no effect NOWTHEN Minnesota Author: NOWTHEN, Minnesota Alternative Health: Gregory Lindgren NOWTHEN, Minnesota

Apr 18 2017
Harrison Kitchen, Mike ,1-647-876-8544, Jim ,1-647-293-3290 Fraud company - Run away with 4000.00 $ North York Ontario
Author: Mississauga, Ontario Kitchens: Harrison Kitchen North York, Ontario

Apr 17 2017
wonderhearingaid Hey I got ripped off by this company they took from me $89.00 usd via my visa credit card the worse of it is that they never sent me the product which was a hearing aid that was a month ago march 2nd 2017 his was done on the internet my order number is: 1 will be able to better your hearing by 50% Nationwide Author: Davao City, Alabama Cable Companies: wonderhearingaid Nationwide