Your Search | support@software hq.com

1, Report #1196376

Dec 18 2014
Envato.com themeforest.com Customer Scam - ' buy 'credits' to subvert consumer laws, don;t stand by their products Melbourne, Australia Australia Author: New York Software: Envato.com Internet

2, Report #1196366

Procurify Procurify is a SCAM based out of Canada. Richmond
Author: New York Computer Software: Procurify Internet

3, Report #1196299

Dec 18 2014
WORLD FAMOUS 4X4 HENRIK HAIRAPETIAN, WORLD FAMOUS 4X4, GM TRUCK CENTER - IT SUPPORT COMPANY Miami Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Consulting: HENRIK HAIRAPETIAN, WORLD FAMOUS 4X4, GM TRUCK CENTER Nationwide

Dec 18 2014
Child Support Div. Bradley Michael Hodge DEAD BEAT FATHER ripoff Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Dead Beat Dads: Child Support Div. Bradley Michael Hodge Indianapolis, Indiana

5, Report #1196262

Dec 18 2014
SoftwarePros.com I have the same complaint as all the others. I thought I was purchasing Photo Shop for $16.99 per year, for 3 years. I was never notified that I was downloading software pro. Then I was charged $88.90. I have emailed over and over demanding my refund wit rip off, charging for free software, no phone number online only Internet Author: Riverton, Utah Computer Software: SoftwarePros.com Internet

6, Report #1196217

Dec 18 2014
Winzip Winzip Registry Optimizer - a program that attempts to force user purchase by infecting registry and charging for cleanup Ottawa Ontario Author: Oregon Software: Winzip Internet

7, Report #1196203

Dec 17 2014
Simple Mobile Tracfone wireless straight talk Wireless Horrible Customer Service - Data will not work - Customer Support is a nightmare Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Service Providers: Simple Mobile Internet

Dec 17 2014
OmniTech Support REVIEW: OmniTech Support executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Omni Tech Support’s goal is to be the leading online technical support company in regards to customer satisfaction, will go all lengths to achieve their goal. Los Angeles , Californa*UPDATE: Omni Tech Support pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. OmniTech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: San Francisco, California Computer Service & Repair: Omnitechsupport Los Angeles, California

Dec 17 2014
Advanced Tech Support ***UPDATE NOVEMBER 19 2014*** FTC Obtains Court Orders Temporarily Shutting Down Boca Raton Florida
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support ***UPDATE NOVEMBER 19 2014*** FTC Obtains Court Orders Temporarily Shutting Down. Boca Raton, Florida

10, Report #1195472

Dec 15 2014
AVG 2014 PC Crashes your system Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Software: AVG 2014 PC Internet

11, Report #1195469

Dec 15 2014
Nexgen trading software Waste of a LOT of money! Sarasota Florida Author: Sun City, Arizona Computer Software: Nexgen trading software Sarasota, Florida

12, Report #1195397

Dec 14 2014
Invies.com support@invies.com Ordered a mixer paid $50.00 using a play station card from amazon. Claiming this was a safe way to Pay. product not received. No response to emails. Internet Author: Middle river , Maryland Appliances: Invies.com Internet

13, Report #1195238

Dec 13 2014
APSC Infotect & Software Solutions Pvt LTD WebHostingWorld.net Website Hosting Ripoff Home base UK Internet Author: Dunnellon, Florida Web Hosting: APSC Infotect & Software Solutions Pvt LTD Internet

14, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

15, Report #1195149

Dec 13 2014
Invies.com or support@invies.com Thiefs, liers and leaches rip-off Internet Author: Hull, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Invies.com Internet

16, Report #1195062

Dec 12 2014
Software Pros Scam pros not software pros Bradenton Florida Author: fairview, Kansas Computer Software: Software Pros Bradenton, Florida

17, Report #1195067

Dec 12 2014
The Truth Spy: TheTruthSpy.com No Customer Support - Sends Spam To Target Phone Internet Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: The Truth Spy www.TheTruthSpy.com Internet

18, Report #1195041

Dec 12 2014
Anna Delgado, Litigation Support Group Scam alert. Cinncinati Ohio Author: Bethpage, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Anna Delgado, Litigation Support Group

Dec 12 2014
OMG Tech Help OMG Tech Support Help Disabled my Business for Two weeks and Counting Delray Beach Florida Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Help Delray Beach, Florida

Dec 12 2014
OMG tech support I had trouble with my computer and was to slow and frozzen some times and they promise to fix it but instead they mix my programs, also I had trouble with my computer screen the picture goes all to the rigth they didnt fix it I find on youtube an asnwer and I fixed my self. Since october 28 2013, to April 28 2014 they tookk money from my account but never fix my computer and they are not give my money back. . . OMG Tech support is a ripoff company Internet Author: Deer Park, New York Computer Programmers: OMG tech support Internet

21, Report #1194901

Dec 12 2014
AVG LABS AVG Technologies, USA. INC AVG Labs tried to reach into my bank account for an early renewal payment, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION San Francisco Internet Author: New York Computer Software: AVG LABS Internet

22, Report #1194776

Dec 11 2014
Advanced Tech Support Took advantage of me, ripped me off Boca Raton Author: Lantana, Florida Computer Fraud: Advanced Tech Support Internet

23, Report #1194762

Dec 11 2014
support law center marco main and thana eddik do not use them orange California Author: canal winchester, Ohio Financial Services: support law center orange , California

24, Report #1194678

Dec 11 2014
Saviance Technologies The Software Folks Ltd, Sanjeev Kumar, Naidu Harish, THis company destroyed my company's web site and internal IT infrastructure Metuchen, NJ Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Internet Services: Saviance Technologies Nationwide

25, Report #1194572

Dec 10 2014
Paul Darby WebsitesOnTV.com YouGetPaidFast.com Gale Force LLC-billing (doesn't work when requesting refund at address that follows.. support@pauldarbyinc.freshdesk.com THIEF, Con Artist, Crook, Liar, Deceiver, BS'er, Punk internet market, Unprofessional, Abuser of Christianity Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Work at Home Business: Paul Darby Internet