SUPPORT@SOFTWARE HQ.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Support@software hq.com
There may be more specific results for "Support@software hq.com"
For more specific results for "Support@software hq.com"
Showing 1-25 of 18,472 Found Reports For more specific results for "Support@software hq.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Sarah Kimball-Financing Anthony-Sr Acct Mgr. Lisa Coffey-VP employee services nAnthony(no last name given) contacted me by phone on March 7th 2017, he stated they were affilated with Brunswick Merchant Services out of Dover,DE to set me up with support services and training Tampa Florida Author: Eatonville, Washington Corrupt Companies: FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Tampa, Florida

FastSupport Pretended to be Belkin technician Los Angeles Internet
Author: Port Royal, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Fast Support Internet

Jun 25 2017
Verizon Wireless Didn't add plan to device and after several calls, to support, deactivated due to suspected fraud. New York Nationwide Author: Jesup, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Pegasus TransTech Claims 75.00 per month but bills over 100.00 plus per month sent bill 2,494.96 Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Lake Elsinore, California Computer Software: Pegasus TransTech Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Dept of Child Support Services County of Orange Orange County Child Support Services I stopped getting aid in 1999, yet everytime there's a large payment, county takes for repayment? 28 yrs? Santa Ana California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Family Services: Dept of Child Support Services County of Orange Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2017
Skadate Skalfa Skalfa, LLC Fraud Scam awful developers bait and switch Kyrgiz Republic Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Skadate Internet

Jun 24 2017
Solutions-Directme.com Solutions Worldwide Flat out scam Internet Author: Fort Saskatchewan Alberta, Alabama Software: Solutions-Directme.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
Unosis IT Solution. Inc Microsoft Support They want a person to contact them every 30 days to make sure computer is running fine. Charged me $399.99 for computer tech support. I feel was not needed. West Babylon New York Author: Concord, California Internet Services: Unosis IT Solution. Inc West Babylon, New York

Jun 22 2017
Ecom Solution Outsourced Lifestyle Jason O'Neil Unstoppable Leverage Dropship Hacks olscustomerhub.netMichelle Fierle Gerard DeJoseph The company signed a contract of one year for their software and support for which they took $10000 but on the third month they asked me for $300 as monthly service to which I refused and they disconnected my service and refused to return the rest of my unused funds. The software they claimed did not work and they did similar ripoff to other members who I know. Jacksonville Florida Author: Lethbridge, Alberta On-Line Business: Ecom Solution Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Home payday center Support@securehomeincomeprogram.com Internet Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Home payday center Internet

Jun 21 2017
Avast Internet Security The ticket ID for your record is: 845147-This concerns Ticket #838596,The amt. of $79.99 withdrew from my bank acct. on 5/26/2017, Serial #454384155 & another charge of $83.19 on 6/2/2017, Serial #440844287. I want the refunds returned back to me! Pisgah Alabama
Author: Pisgah, Alabama Computer Software: Avast Internet Security Alabama

Jun 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates support@darwaterfront.com LIARS LIE: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Nationwide Author: O Town, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Supplier Oasis / Trevor Williams All ecommerce sellers beware!!!!! Trevor Williams is the SOLE support for sellers on Overstock.com and he has no idea how to perform the functions of his job. He constantly asks sellers to try and solve their own issues and quite frankly, needs to be re-evaluated by his employer on his abilities to actually perform the functions of his job, unreal!!!!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Internet

Jun 21 2017
Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Verified Safe, Jeff Adams Real Estate clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Los Angeles California, Nationwide*UPDATE: Jeff Adams & affiliated companies pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeff Adams reviewed on location, Ripoff Report Verified Use the support web site and online help Author: San Clemente, California Seminar Programs: Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction. Upland, California

chupamobile Did not refund the non working source code Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Computer Software: chupamobile Internet

Jun 20 2017
geilandmehr.com hotinternetagency.com hothelpsyousell.com Geil & Mehr Craigslist Automation Software doesn’t work. All ads are flagged. Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Software: geilandmehr.com Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Lerner and Rowe REVIEW: Lerner & Rowe is committed to total customer satisfaction. Their past and current approach to representing clients is focused on providing the highest quality legal services and support possible throughout the State of Arizona. *UPDATE: Lerner & Rowe pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Lerner & Rowe is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The injuried employ the attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Lerner and Rowe | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lerner & Rowe personal injury attorneys fight hard to get clients the compensation they deserve. Lerner and Rowe Personal Injury Attorneys helping thousands of personal injury victims throughout Phoenix, Mesa, Arrowhead, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Goodyear, Buckeye, Queen Creek, Flagstaff, Prescott, Sedona, Pinetop, Tucson, Kingman, Bullhead City Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 20 2017
Herbruck Enterprises Ron Herbruck, Audrey Herbruck Total frauds! Worked for them.over a year. Using PPW software. They still owe me money, and refuse to give me my accou t i formation to verify my monies owed. Also, the address is incorrect, because noe they are in Florida. If you are going to work in the Property Preservation world, stay clear. Florida Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Property Management: Herbruck Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Self Development Network Subliminal Studio subliminal-studio.com Kaleidoscope GlobalMyHelpHub.com ZenDesk.com Shipped product but refuses to give instructions I have no idea where they are located Internet Author: Madisonville, Louisiana Computer Software: Self Development Network Internet

Jun 19 2017
sitebuilders.com top10webbuilders.com/free-domain-name-registration/?s1-bing/s2-us-search/s3-free-domain found at this address LIE- Say they have a free website and they charge after you fill out all the data required online Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: sitebuilders.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
Anand Systems Inc Anand Systems Inc Bhavesh Vakilbhavesh@anandsystems.com1-800-431-4786 Ext. 17 SCAM COMPANY Tracy California Author: Florida Computer Software: Anand Systems Inc Tracy, California

Jun 19 2017
Thomas Quarcoo SIMPLYDROPSHIPPING Thomas Quarcoo, Zavier Ash SCAM ONLINE BUSINESS, TOOK MY MONEY AND LEFT, NO SUPPORT Scam Internet Author: denver, Colorado Work at Home: Thomas Quarcoo Internet

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 19 2017
Php Inbox Mailer This people are a fraudster and scammers. I paid them via Bitcoins and it's 5 days now, I didn't receive anything from them and they have also failed to reply all of my messages on whatsapp and telegram. Please be carefull when dealing with them. I have all the snap shoots of all our conversations on whatsapp as evidence. But I promised them, I am going to fight them back with everything at my disposal. They are thiefs. India Internet Author: Ohio Software: Php Inbox Mailer Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet