Your Search | swapselltrade.com, dropshipdesign.com, wholesalebible.com, netdropshipper, dropshiponauction.com, me
There may be more reports for "swapselltrade.com, dropshipdesign.com, wholesalebible.com, netdropshipper, dropshiponauction.com, me"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "swapselltrade.com, dropshipdesign.com, wholesalebible.com, netdropshipper, dropshiponauction.com, me"

Jul 23 2014
MEDTECK SERVICES MEDTECKFREDDY ALEAGA THE PERSON FREDDY TOOK MY CHECK AND CASH IT BUT NEVER SEND ME MY UNIT BACK, NEVER CALLED ME OR ANSWERS HIS PHONE BOHEMIA NEW YORK Author: TAMPA, Florida Medical Supplies: MEDTECK SERVICES BOHEMIA, New York

2, Report #1119839

Jul 23 2014
mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas Author: chester, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: mark hamilton dallas, Texas

Jul 23 2014
MITCH the Party Crasher SACHAROFF, MITCH SACHAROFF THE PARTY CRASHER, MITCH SACHAROFF PARTY CRASHING SERVICE HANDS ON PR MITCH the Party Crasher Sacharoff IS AN IDENTITY THIEF WHO STOLE MY IDENTITY AND RIPPED ME OFF FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FALSELY CLAIMING HE WAS A HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER AND PUBLIC RELATIONS MAN. MITCH SACHAROFF IS A HOLLYWOOD FRAUD. DO NOT TRUST THIS SCAM ARTIST AND CON MAN. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Ticket Sales: MITCH the party crasher SACHAROFF Los Angeles, California

Jul 23 2014
Premium Seats USA Premium Seats USA falsely advertised and did not follow thorugh with their package deal & notified me after they ran my credit card tying up mu funds for days. Hollywood Florida Author: Brandon, Mississippi Ticket Sales: Premium Seats USA Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2014
mega millions sent me a paper saying i won 45 million for a small processing fee of 2700.them phone calls saying same thing if i send them 290.00. they sound jamacian. lotter scam las vegas nevada nevada Author: coleman, Alberta Casinos & Cardrooms: mega millions Internet

Jul 22 2014
MMASLIMDOWN.COM 888-97896806 CHARGE OF 49.95 APPEARED ON MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION OR CONTACT FROM ME. THE COMPANY HAS AGREED TO RETURN MY MONEY IN 10 DAYS. THIS IS ATROCIOUS AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TOLERATE THIS ABUSE. Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: MMASLIMDOWN.COM Internet

Jul 22 2014
Universal property management Owe me money and I get fired Miami lakes Florida Author: Hialeah , Florida Property Management: Universal property management Miami lakes , Florida

Jul 22 2014
Coinmach Corporation APPALLED.. even the BBB couldn't help me Irving, TX Nationwide
Author: new york, New York Laundry Services: Coinmach Corporation Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
Northpointe Motors Traverse City Sold me a junk car! Leaves me hanging to deal with all the problems on my own. Traverse City Michigan Author: Suttons Bay, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpointe Motors Traverse City Traverse City, Michigan

Jul 22 2014
FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Frank Stout This Landlord is a thief. He never returned my Security Deposit and overcharged me two months instead of one month. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Landlords: FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Brooklyn, New York

Jul 21 2014
awd financial agent kevin moreno Kervin Moreno. Kevin mojica. Mike royal scammed me out of $5,500 new port richey, Florida Author: new port richey, Florida Mortgage Companies: awd financial agent kevin moreno new port richey, Florida

Jul 21 2014
OVH.com OVH.com Lost Me My Biggest Client On 7.21.2014 Montreal Internet Author: Fairfield, Connecticut Internet Services: OVH.com Internet

Jul 21 2014
Smart Auto Las Vegas Lied and told me they would be able to help when really all they seemed to want was to get me into the office to get my info. Do not trust this company. They seem fraudulent and should be investigated. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Smart Auto Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 21 2014
Gloria International Chi Gao Trick me Bridgeton Missouri Author: saint louis, Missouri Home Inspections: Gloria International Bridgeton, Missouri

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Secured Benefits Connection Beware if this company interviews you for a job position. Yelling, curse words, calling me names, insulting my resume and after I terminated the call because of the unprofessional behavior on her behalf, she called me back to yell and call me more names!!! I am horrified!! Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Burleson, Texas Work Place Bullies: Secured Benefits Connection Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
the peoples car company Joe sold me a vehicle i only had for four months. found out it had transmission problems jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Motor Vehicle: the peoples car company jacksonville, Florida

Jul 21 2014
1ink Bad Ink they sent twice, And cost me to send it back Burbank California Author: Merced, California On-Line Business: 1ink Burbank, California

Jul 21 2014
Shop Runner ShopRunner signed me up for their services and charged me $79.00 without my knowledge. I ordered a Cominoes Pizza online! Internet Author: Joppa, Maryland Pizza & Take Out: Computer Fraud: Shop Runner Internet

Jul 21 2014
Wilshire Consumer Linda They are rude n take your vehicle after you have made Payment arrangements with the n expect you to pay fees that are outrages. I asked twice when will my loan b paid off n they keep extending it . That isn't right at all they are roping me off n all I borrowed was &3,000 for an emergency n it's Turning out to be $15,000. to be Los Angeles California Author: Glendale, California Clinics: Wilshire Consumer Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
CARMAX Sold me a vehicle with preexisting issues that BMW of Fresno brought to my attention through records. Frenso California Author: Fresno, California Auto Repair Service: CARMAX Frenso, California

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 20 2014
cbe Calling me for a verizon collections that im making payments just not what they want to pay. waterloo Iowa  Nationwide Author: BLASDELL, New York Cellular Phone Companies: cbe Nationwide

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 19 2014
Pacific brochures Pacific Brochures 4025 Camino Del Rio S 3rd Floor San Diego, CA 92108 Request that I spoke to Deanie at Pacific brochures I told her I need blue brochures forms and I needed envelopes consumer service was telling me I could get paid by papper check Being corncern about Pacific Brochures program seeing its a real program that I paid my money to for this working at home program stuffing envelopes California Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific brochures California, California