Your Search | swapselltrade.com, dropshipdesign.com, wholesalebible.com, netdropshipper, dropshiponauction.com, me
There may be more reports for "swapselltrade.com, dropshipdesign.com, wholesalebible.com, netdropshipper, dropshiponauction.com, me"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "swapselltrade.com, dropshipdesign.com, wholesalebible.com, netdropshipper, dropshiponauction.com, me"

Aug 19 2014
Octavius Miller West Coast hip hop awards Scammed me out of my money L.A. West coast hip hop awards Nationwide Author: California Festivals & Event Services: Octavius Miller Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Dr Rick Munter Rick the Ripoff Munter Jericho NY I wanted veneers for my teeth....Dr. Munter talked me into a 2 hour Gum Procedure for $1,500 then hit me with a Bill for $10,800 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT...Now I don't mind $1,500 give or take $100 but $1500 give or take $10 Thousand...Come on Man Jericho New York Author: Bayville, New York Dental Services: Dr Rick Munter Jericho, New York

Aug 19 2014
KCB Marketing scam for rent to own homes. I was charged 70 dollars for them to send me a list of homes for rent to own in my area. after a year I heard from no one. I tried to call them back and was asked for a pass code. Then hung up. I am furious that these people do this. northille Michigan Author: fredonia, Arizona Tenants: KCB Marketing northille, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
http://ilovedrkelly.com I love doctor Kelly. her medical licence as being revoke. Im not sure where she purchaser her botox from but it does not work. forcing you to return to her several time. She is unprofessional.And her produces don't work.. This is from Naturopathic Me http://ilovedrkelly.com I love doctor Kelly. her medical licence as being revoke. Im not sure where she purchaser her botox from but it does not work. forcing you to return to her several time. She is unprofessional.And her produces don't work.. This is from Naturopathic Me phoenix Nationwide Author: Arizona Health Spas: http://ilovedrkelly.com Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Med Center Therapy, Innovations in Physical Therapy, Innovations in Phys Ther Inc Led me to believe they were in my health insurance network Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Physical Therapists: Med Center Therapy Houston, Texas

Aug 19 2014
Sunseal spas Paul EnglandMark kirry Sold me a spa and sent wrong colour, knowing id sign for it before I could open it all up Internet Author: Perth, Wyoming Sales People: Sunseal spas Internet

Aug 19 2014
nkc transportation screwed me over on my pay made me falisify logs and run on defficative equipment kansas city Missouri Author: blackwell, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: nkc transportation kansas city, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
Steve Luwisch Scammer kingman89052@yahoo.com - Steve L was suppose to help me cpn funding after i sent money nevada or california Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Home Based Business: Steve Luwisch Scammer Internet

Aug 19 2014
solar free SolarFree Window Film  i don't recomend them to any one the film is garbage and they tall you the film come with warranty the film turn purple i called them for the warranty but they did not warranty it and the owner has the worst personality ever he refuse to warranty the film and he heang up on me Carson California Author: perris, California Auto Parts: solar free Carson, California

Aug 19 2014
Amazon ripped me off for $959 Nationwide Author: chicopee, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Amazon Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Dermagenix threatened to charge credit card stated the product sent to me wasnt a sample as advertized and i was over my 14 days trial limit Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Dermagenix Internet

Aug 19 2014
Southern Resources Charged me a pick-up charge when it was never mentioned in our conversations. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Stanley, North Carolina Scrap Yard: Southern Resources Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 19 2014
Lavish SkinCare Refused to refund me for returned product which I never ordered. Santa Anna California Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Beauty Products: Lavish SkinCare Santa Anna, California

Aug 19 2014
Rowdy Williams Law http://www.rowdywilliams.com/ Failed to represent me as website states...ROWDY WILLIAMS IS A CROOKED LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! terre haute Indiana Author: greenwood, Indiana Lawyers: Rowdy Williams Law terre haute, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
CarMax Sold me a lemon. Irvine Nationwide Author: La Puente, California Auto Dealers: CarMax Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Roseville Home Start Took all my money, and treated me like a second class citizen Roseville California Author: Roseville, California Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Roseville Home Start Roseville, California

Aug 19 2014
Roger Langille DS Domination ROGER LANGILLE RIPPED ME OFF WITH INCOMPLETE PRODUCT STOLED $500.00 Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Roger Langille Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
stonebridge life ins co. hurt my wrist on the 20st ,went to urgent care the 21, they put down the wrong info, i went on the 21 they wont pay me plano Texas Author: ravenna, Ohio Emergency Medical Services: stonebride ife ins co. plano, Texas

Aug 19 2014
keller chevrolet 3600 Genesee street Cheektowaga new york 14225 although I authorized repairs for $1300 and they promised me a free loaner, They turned around and charged me $1884.27 and charged me an additional $225 for a rental. hey told me this is how it's done and I am getting a deal. Cheektowaga New York Author: blasdell, New York Auto Mechanics: keller chevrolet Cheektowaga, New York

Aug 19 2014
Affordable Bail Bonds ,Roberta Dampf-Aguilar, Roberta has not paid me my final pay check, its been one year! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Work Place Bullies: Affordable Bail Bonds Tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 19 2014
The League The LeagueP.O Box 560647Dallas, Texas United States of America Today I sent the Accept their Invitation Letter, and faxed a copy of it to them. I should have done more re-search on the net. Now I will send a refusal fax since they have been found to be without honor, or integrity. If they start using tactics to resend there gift to me and request money. I would be willing to assist any law inforcement agencies in trapping and tracking these persons down Dallas Texas Author: J-ville, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2014
tml taransport worst company ever..they transported my car and damaged it and refused to pay or give me their insurance info..they are low life idiots that have no clue how to put a car on their truck..i had to load and unload the car myself..the only reason i used them is because i had no time to search for a company..DO NOT EVER USE THIS CARRIER. hialeah Florida Author: bayshore , New York Auto Shipping Companies: tml taransport hialeah , Florida

Aug 19 2014
Brightnow Dental .Pay Me Anyway Tampa Florida Author: new port richey, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: brightnow Dental Tampa, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Continental Academy Continental Academy3241 Executive wayMiramar, Florida 33025-3931 I just found out that continental academy is a scam!!!!!. they call me from a few colleges saying that continental academy have no accreditation. Miramar Florida
Author: Camden, New Jersey Liars: Continental Academy Internet

Aug 19 2014
ItWorks: Brandi Doyle:WrapsbyBrandi mislead, gave false hope,told me to wrap free to get customers,out several hundred dollars.EXACTED$708.43 Newport Virgina,Florida Nationwide
Author: LameDeer, Montana Drug Manufacturers: ItWorks Nationwide