Your Search | swapselltrade.com, dropshipdesign.com, wholesalebible.com, netdropshipper, dropshiponauction.com, me
There may be more reports for "swapselltrade.com, dropshipdesign.com, wholesalebible.com, netdropshipper, dropshiponauction.com, me"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "swapselltrade.com, dropshipdesign.com, wholesalebible.com, netdropshipper, dropshiponauction.com, me"

1, Report #1190952

Nov 23 2014
Ian Milefchik Jeff Wagner Banking Team Ian Milefchik never showed up to meet me on Monday November 17! Bridgeville Pennsylvania
Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Investing: Ian Milefchik Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

2, Report #1190892

Nov 23 2014
mark Strauss insurance/lone star managing agenct charged me $250 for so called insurance fees which went into his bank account. this did not go as down pymt. austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: mark Strauss insurance austin, Texas

3, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

4, Report #1190929

Nov 23 2014
Post Gateway Apartments Charlotte North Carolina Stephanie Jordan and Carrie Cole screwed me crap apartments, annoying neighbors, dog s*** in the hallways which sat for a month, ripped me off when I left Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Housing Rentals: Post Gateway Apartments Charlotte NC Charlotte, North Carolina

5, Report #1190926

Nov 23 2014
Handyman Club of America Ignored my cancellation to their magazine...they keep sending books to me Charlotte Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Handyman Club of America Internet

6, Report #1190924

Nov 23 2014
Digital Pros Paid 778.00 for a Nikon Camera, Lense is grainy, supposed to get two lenses, got one, battery dies after 4 pictures, Tutotial disk was empty, did not tell me I had a restocking charge, told me he would not charge tax or shipping; I am going to push this issue, the camera does not work. New York Author: Newport, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Digital Pros

7, Report #1190920

Nov 23 2014
us leads World Monica Ripped me off of 680.00 with no leads . Never responded back to me Frisco Texas Author: New Port Richey, Florida Telemarketing Companies: us leads World Frisco , Texas

8, Report #1190918

Nov 23 2014
Uniblue sold me software that always crashes, no tech help will go through ,pages won't load, emails bounce, etc., Internet Author: Philo, California Computer Software: Uniblue Internet

9, Report #1190912

Nov 23 2014
lucky motors of Tampa lucky motors of Tampa Bay off Nebraska Street Tampa Florida lucky motors of Tampa sold me two lemons both cars with blown head gasket no warranty they just fix the cars to drive on for about a month and then they break tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: lucky motors of Tampa tampa, Florida

10, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

Nov 23 2014
pacific brochures I sent money and that was 4 months ago and still have not received anything. I spoke to someone on the phone and they assured me I would be getting a package in the mail but so far nothing. I think that they should be shut down for taking peoples money and not delivering there end of the bargain. San Diego, California Nationwide Author: Donora, Pennsylvania Employment Services: pacific brochures Nationwide

12, Report #1190897

Nov 23 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

13, Report #1190883

Nov 23 2014
North Georgia Auto Brokers SOLD ME A LEMON CAR!!!! Snellville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Dealers: North Georgia Auto Brokers Snellville, Georgia

14, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

15, Report #1190873

Nov 23 2014
Convergys Made Me Believe They Were Worth My Time Internet Author: Pennsylvania Work at Home: Convergys Internet

16, Report #1190870

Nov 23 2014
geico auto insurance they cancelled my policy when i had a seizure and ive been a customer 10 yrs and they never notified me and now i have $14000 accident west jordan, utah Nationwide Author: West Jordan, Utah Car Insurance: geico auto insurance Nationwide

17, Report #1190865

Nov 23 2014
Oncor charging me for tampering with the meter, which I did not do. Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas City Inspectors: Oncor Internet

18, Report #1190814

Nov 22 2014
Ascenitive/finallyFast Software software until you call in, then there is a loop making re-load several times, charging you each time. They owe me $90.00. Pennsylvania Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Ascenitive/finallyFast Software Internet

19, Report #1190802

Nov 22 2014
Whisperwood Apartments Black mold grew in the apartment. Landlord did not fix the problem but did not let me break the lease and instead charged me for early termination of my lease. Columbus Georgia
Author: columbus, Georgia Housing Rentals: Whisperwood Apartments Columbus, Georgia

20, Report #1190774

Nov 22 2014
livepcexpert.com aka maacafee anti virus aka microsoft told me my pc was at risk had to act asap it was associated with macafee fayetteville North Carolina Author: w. hazleton, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: livepcexpert.com fayetteville, North Carolina

21, Report #1190775

Nov 22 2014
Peter Wishine Enzo alvaro benedetto Scam me out of a lot of money North new Jersey New Jersey Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Computer Fraud: Peter Wishine internet

22, Report #1190777

Nov 22 2014
FAMILY DOLLAR did not pay me the last week of employment i had with them in columbia, South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Specialty Stores: FAMILY DOLLAR Nationwide

23, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

24, Report #1190071

Curtis international prouduct electrocuted me Toronto Ontario Canada
Author: taunton, Massachusetts Electronic Manufacturers: Curtis international Toronto, Ontario

25, Report #1190756

Nov 22 2014
magicJack Magic Jack Don't pay for the extended 5 year service! The physical device did not last for the time period and they want me to buy a new one. Nationwide Author: Crown Point, Indiana Telephones: magicJack Nationwide