Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

SwapSellTrade.com, DropshipDesign.com, Wholesalebible.com, NetDropshipper, DropShipOnAuction.com, Me

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
Big 5 Sporting Goods BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS RIPPED ME OFF ON A PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS Oceanside California Author: Oceanside, California Department & Outlet Stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods Oceanside, California

Mar 22 2017
Markets Trading They really took me for a ride! London England Author: Oshawa, Ontario Online Trading: Markets Trading Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Cross Stone and Saber, Vincent B. Whitaker, Alan Haarburger, Rising Sun Corp Limited, Jonathan Cannon Wellness Property Development Limited, Wang Xin Hua, Hang Seng Bank Limited, Chan Pai Lun(Dennis) VP SBLC Funding, Liars who could not do what they contracted with me to do, Scam atrists Glendale, Arizona, New Jersey, New York,Hong Kong Author: Fair lawn , New Jersey Financial Services: Cross Stone and Saber Glendale , Arizona

Mar 22 2017
Fast Caskets The company defrauded me of $1,000.00 Salt Lake City Utah Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Liars: Fast Caskets Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 21 2017
Rodeway Inn I tried to stay at one of their rooms yo find blood in my covers and to be eaten by bedbugs. When trying to speak with mangement police were called on me. Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Motels: Rodeway Inn Columbus, Ohio

Mar 21 2017
digitalbot.co scammed me for over $70,000 Los Angeles California Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Software: digitalbot.co Internet

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Intoxalock The device froze twice this winter as I sat freezing waiting to start the car... a few days later I had a fail then a pass five minutes later... then I again had a .02 fail and lost my license because it would not let me retest...  Internet Intoxalock failures Author: Lake Crystal, Minnesota DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Intoxalock Internet

Mar 21 2017
Core SkinCare ASA*ANTISKINAGINGRENEWED EYE LAS VEGAS Missed free trial date by one day. Charged me for trial, then 35% off retail price. Las Vegas Internet Author: Houston , Texas Skin Care: Core SkinCare Internet

Mar 21 2017
Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer / Mal Spencer LYING FRAUDSTER STALKER EXTORTIONIST MADE ME PAY $20,000 Mulgrave, Vic Victoria, Australia
Author: Mulgrave, Vic, Alabama Liars: Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer Mulgrave, Vic,

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
Dollar Tree Stores Dollar Tree stores is who sold it to me. ConAgra Foods is the manufacturer. MACHINE PARTS in sealed food container bought at DOLLAR TREE almost killed me! Still in PAIN! EXTREMELY NEGLIGENT!!! Bothell,WA Nationwide
Author: Bothell, Washington Food Stores: Dollar Tree Stores Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
MedicalCanastore.com Express_mail@consultant.com Don't buy from them they WILL rip you off they got me for 300 $$ Southern California Internet-based Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Smoke Shops: MedicalCanastore.com Internet

Mar 20 2017
FABTECH SUNRISE FLORIDA RIPPED ME OFF Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida TVs & VCRs: FABTECH SUNRISE FLORIDA

Mar 20 2017
Simple income solution This company ripped me off for 37.00. And they have no members area for the service Charleston Internet Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Cash Services: Simple income solution Internet

Mar 20 2017
Precision Transmission Quoted $1349 to fix transmission then was told it would cost $2350. Tried to get vehicle back but was told it would cost me $950 to get car without any repairs done. Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Bloomfiled, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Precision Transmission Woodbridge, New Jersey

Mar 20 2017
First Allied Properties Inc Steven Woods contacted me regarding selling my timeshare New York New York First Allied Properties Inc. NY Identity and Address Stolen Author: Allenwood, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: First Allied Properties Inc Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
My Storage Company Sharyn Moss Rip me off; false charges; additional fees; late bilings; lying about facts Atoona Wisconsin Author: Altoona, Wisconsin Realtors: My Storage Company Atoona, Wisconsin

Mar 20 2017
Chaturbate.com cheated me of prizes I had won fair and square;when tried to explain their rules, kicked me off site City Location: San Francisco Postal: 94107 Area: 4 Internet Author: pleasant hill, California Adult Web Sites: Chatterbate.com Internet

Mar 20 2017
TxTag Burnet Road Austin, TX 78727 TxTag is using my account number for someone else and billing me Austin Texas
Author: Waco, Texas Attorney Generals: TxTag Austin, Texas

Mar 20 2017
krista taylor kyle lied to me about everything, and they go agaist the collection laws, car has had nothing but problems lansing Michigan Author: jackson , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: individual lansing , Michigan

Mar 20 2017
Herbalized solutions Synergycorp Were supposed to give me a refund and its been a month and still not on my card. Simi valley Internet Author: Tupelo, Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Herbalized solutions Internet

Mar 20 2017
Bare Feet Shoes Got The Look Bare Feet Shoes Took Me and My Money For Walk!!! Internet Author: Vineland, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Bare Feet Shoes Internet

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Bloombex Joe Ryan, Adam Taylor and two others men that went by Antony and Patrick. Invested 17250euro and got no return since last Oct.When I had 30000 in my account Iwanted to withdraw my 17250 but thy insisted I keep trading and lost all. nobody will talky to me since. 14 Tsar Osivoboditel Blvd sofia 1000 Internet Author: Athlone, Alabama Online Trading: Bloombex Internet