Your Search | swapselltrade.com, dropshipdesign.com, wholesalebible.com, netdropshipper, dropshiponauction.com, me
There may be more reports for "swapselltrade.com, dropshipdesign.com, wholesalebible.com, netdropshipper, dropshiponauction.com, me"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "swapselltrade.com, dropshipdesign.com, wholesalebible.com, netdropshipper, dropshiponauction.com, me"

Jun 29 2016
new age skin care I ordered this product months ago and never heard back from them till today. It was soppose to be a free trial and the only thing I was to pay was the shipping. Instead they charge me $86.00 when I didnt order he second bottle. 1808 w 3rd st Tempe Arizona Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: new age skin care

Jun 29 2016
David j Nicodem Suv services Sold me a car that did not belong to him Maryland Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: David j Nicodem Pa, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Tynans Volkswagen Tried to force me to buy gap insurance Aurora, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Tynans Volkswagen

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Nootropicsusa Ripped Me Off For 112 USD clonazolam, research chemical, vendor, nootropicsusa, review, scam n/a Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Drugstores: Nootropicsusa Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Americas transmission Experts This company charged me for a FREE diagnostic test all they did was take my transmisson apart they did NOT fix my car houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Americas transmission Experts houston, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Student Debt Agency National Student Debt AgencyFederal Student Debt AgencyStudent Loan Forgiveness Center I was called by this company asking me if I needed help with my federal student loans.  san diego California Author: san diego , California Telemarketers: Student Debt Agency san diego, California

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
HAAN CORPORATION STEAM MOP THE ONLY THING STEAMING IS ME Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Jacksonville, Florida Appliances: HAAN Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

Jun 29 2016
Richard Long Craigslist Scammer trying to get me to use vinexpose.com Austin Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Inspection: Richard Long Internet

Jun 28 2016
Local Lighthouse hung up when questioned about affiliation with Google Local Lighthouse cold called me saying they needed to update my google information so I would show up in search engines. If I did not talk to someone people would not find my business. When I questioned their affiliation with Google and asked again for their business name (I had already written it down). The person I spoke to hung up. internet Author: Georgia Internet Services: Local Lighthouse Select State/Province

Jun 28 2016
Robert's Handyman Service Rob Ream 04/10/2009 - This guy did a (Grade D) Job - Ripped me off! Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Home Improvements: Robert's Handyman Service Traverse City, Michigan

Jun 28 2016
palm with yachts purchased a 2005 caralina cat boat as is my mistake with the understanding that everything worked a greed to wire funds agreed to pay a deliver fee Boat arrived with black mold thru out nothing worked e xvcept one thing the company charged me for 20 gallons of fresh gas that was full of water seats torn s teering broken bilge pumps broken live well pump broken live well cracked vst pump bad the boat would run but on lift only The owner Craig is a Lire and so is his salesman Jeff be very careful they won't do anything paid 19,500 and have spent over $3,000 on the boat and 750 to get trailer road safe stuart Florida Author: Largo, Florida Boat Brokers: palm with yachts stuart, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Ed Financial The stole money from me. They took payment after I closed my account. Then, they had the gaul to say it would take up to 30 days to return my money Knoxville Tennessee Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Loans: Ed Financial Internet

Jun 28 2016
Comcast Comcast is trying to make me make the same payment TWICE! Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
Łukasz Kowalik Beetroot design Sent me graphic designs that his previously sold to others Poland Nationwide
Author: Ohio Computer Graphics: Łukasz Kowalik Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Denis Tremblay Truck recruiting network he leased me à truck with possible revenue of 3k to 4k per week. in reality, it's not even 1k per week. Laval Author: st-Zotique, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Denis Tremblay Laval,

Jun 27 2016
Michael berger Rip off owes me 1500 dollars havin me and my 1 year old evicted homeless New braunfels Texas
Author: New braunfels, Texas Builders & Contractors: Michael berger New braunfels, Texas