Your Search | sweepstakes clearinghouse 1555 regal row dallas tx 75247 3662

Jun 28 2016
Kwik kar Kwik kar reviews Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Mechanics: Kwik kar Dallas, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
argon contractors/honey im hot tray martin/dean scott as jd argon contractors dont pay ,did some work for them and told me to start to finish didt pay me . mesquite texas Author: dallas, Texas Small Business Services: argon contractors/honey im hot Internet

Jun 27 2016
Ultimate Orpingtons Purchased Chicks - Not Delivered Woodstock, VA Internet Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Ultimate Orpingtons Internet

Jun 27 2016
East Coast Moving and Storage Jack - sales personReggie - customer service Complete Scam Artists Dallas Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Shipping Companies: East Coast Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
North Metro Air Dallas, GA 30132........ Amanda Scammers Dallas Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Maintenance Companies: North Metro Air Dallas, GA 30132 Dallas, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Texas Direct Auto Care Failure to contact customers, keeping customers without vehicles for weeks with no response. Stafford TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Texas Direct Auto Care

Jun 27 2016
Centerpiece investment property management LLC Dartell Guthrie manager Will not return dog deposit he says I did not pay I have proof. I did oayvfull seven hundred fifty dollars but paid six hundred fifty dollars of it Tyler tx Texas Author: Tyler , Texas Mortgage Companies: Centerpiece investment property management LLC

Jun 26 2016
buxenger.com Product Worked for 1 Week - Then I was Locked Out internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: buxenger.com internet

Jun 26 2016
Longhorn wrecker dallas tx They towed my car even when i parked in vistor section Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Longhorn wrecker dallas tx Dallas, Texas

Jun 25 2016
Spruce Kilowatt Financial Paying for solar, system not producing, being charged by spruce/kilowatt financial and receive an Edison bill for $1882.11 Dallas Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Utility Companies: Spruce Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Padckor The company sold me a counterfeit Michael Kors bag Dallas Texas Author: Centerville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Padckor Internet

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

Jun 25 2016
Southwest Airlines Southwest sells your ticket and charges you more Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Consider It Sold, ebay seller: drjemini, Russ Magdytch, Jemini Auto Trading Beware of this scammer on eBay: drjemini Rocklin, California - Sacramento Internet - California Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Consider It Sold Internet

Jun 23 2016
choice home warranty will not fulfill their warranty, I paid for a homeowners warranty for coverage including the air conditioner and they will not repair it. edison New Jersey Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: choice home warranty edison, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
The League I received a letter stating all of these wonderful things that I would enjoy if I say YES to there invite.Texas Author: Hemet, California Liars: The League Dallas, Texas

Jun 22 2016
WIGS BY BRITNEY AND RUNAWAY RICHES AT 1910 Pacific Ave, ste 14165, Dallas, TX, 75201 Wigsbybritney, owner of Wigs by Britney IS A SCAM ARTIST. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER. SHE IS A RUNAWAY FRAUD ARTIST DALLAS TEXAS Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: WIGS BY BRITNEY Internet

Jun 22 2016
RPM Construction, RPM Construction, RPM Construction Lake Dallas Texas, RPM Construction and Roofing, RPM Construction and Remodeling, Donnie Finchum, Jayme Potter RPM Construction and the owners Jayme Potter and Donnie Finchum have taken my first insurance check and not installed my roof Lake Dallas Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Builders & Contractors: RPM Construction Lake Dallas, Texas

Jun 22 2016
Ebuymotorz, Scope Automotive dba Cooper Car Center Forgers, Decepetive trade Pratices Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Ebuymotorz, Scope Automotive dba Cooper Car Center Dallas, Texas

Jun 22 2016
Sasha London Ridiculous Internet Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Sasha London Internet

Jun 22 2016
True Results True results of Dallas , Irving, Fort Worth and now PLANO!!!! ABOSLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE (29) Plano Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Doctors: True Results Plano , Texas

Jun 21 2016
True Results - Houston, TX False information given and refusal to honor verbal/written contract. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: True Results - Houston, TX Houston, Texas

Jun 21 2016
The Final Touch FT SolutionsJay Shine Fraudulent Failure of Services Garland TX Author: Carrollton, Texas Building Services: The Final Touch Internet

Jun 21 2016
Pecan Country Chiropractic I have been trying to get product/refund that was charged in January 2016. Dallas Texas Author: Seguin, Texas Chiropractors: Pecan Country Chiropractic Dallas, Texas