Your Search | sweepstakes clearinghouse 1555 regal row dallas tx 75247 3662

Aug 26 2016
R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Complete rip off. Unprofessional staff Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Dallas, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Global Tech Squad sent computer virus after deactivating firewalls to repair Roku Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Alabama Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Dallas , Texas

Aug 25 2016
Global Tech Squad Total Scam - Should be illegal. Asked for Drivers License! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Hackers: Global Tech Squad Dalla, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Choice Home Warranty Contract Coverage Clauses , Unprofessional Contractors, Edison New Jersey Author: Dallas, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Aug 25 2016
ONNIT ONNIT Alpha Brain Instant Free sample, only pay shipping, then hooked into monthly shippments Austin, Tx Internet Author: tracy, California Supplemental Health Programs: ONNIT Internet

Aug 24 2016
Greers garage door service Greers garage, greer's garage doors I ordered garage doors and motors for a development. The doors were installed and when we requested the motors to be installed nobody would return our call for weeks. Finally the owners mother called me and said the owner ,her son, is in jail now and wont complete the work. He was paid in full. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Garage Door Companies: Greers garage door service Dallas, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Headgeeks James williams I needed my ps4 repaired from it being thrown a little to hard on the bed and i got the headgeeks flyer on my door. So i called and he came out. When he came he also had another ps4 i think he took a part off my game for the one he had with him that he claim was for another client. So why would he bring it in?? Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Headgeeks Desoto, Texas

Aug 24 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Micheal Washington Micheal Washington Kansas City Author: crestview, Florida Cash Services: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Do not do business with Charley Crooms Photography/Promotes indecent exposures/Promotes unlawful visual materials of photographs proofs. Dallas,Texas Internet Author: Arizona Photography: Charley Croomes Photography Internet

The League ,Dallas, Texas,  SCAM/ RIP-OFF/TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE Dallas Texas
Author: Birmingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: The League (Dallas, TX) Dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Sears Sears and Robuck, IRC Billed me for a product I did not order Dallas Texas
Author: Randleman, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sears Dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Bluegreen Vacations aka Hyperion Marketing aka Great Destinations ripped me off Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Travel Agencies: BlueGreen Vacations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 22 2016
Green Moving Homesafe Moving and Storage False Advertising, False 3rd Party Claim Company, Stolen Goods, Damaged Goods, Breach of Contract Nationwide
Author: Dallas, Texas Moving Companies: Green Moving Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Nick Dixon Elite Builders CRIMINAL FRAUD LIAR VANDAL CHEAT Dallas Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Builders & Contractors: Nick Dixon Elite Builders

Aug 22 2016
Texas Car World Deal gone bad dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Car World dallas, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Facebook - Jaema Cae Ford; Abshire Keith Douglas I believe Fraud is the best word I can use. Facebook is nation wide; Ford is in Texas CIty, TX Internet You are out of luck. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Facebook Internet

Aug 22 2016
The meadows at ferguson I did my application at the beginning of the month and got approved . Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The meadows at ferguson Dallas, Texas

Aug 21 2016
AT& T ATT Scam - They Are Charging Me A Cancellation FEE for a contract that I never Agreed On! Dallas Texas Author: Canoga Park, California Internet Services: AT& T Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Front Row Event and Production Management Sheila Turner Stole my social security number, never had the note Orlando Nationwide Author: FARMINGTON, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Front Row Event and Production Management Nationwide

22, Report #1320430

Aug 20 2016
HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY┬áHad me go start a whole house improvement job. Contract $24,285 only got $2,000 Dallas Texas Author: Davenport , Iowa Home Improvements: HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Bridgestone Firestone Tire rebate is a scam Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Tire shops: Bridgestone Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Starling Capital Paulina RavelJessy GellarBen FisherChuck Stonesupport@starlingcapital.com STOP...do not send this company any money or identification - SCAM 46-842002748 Sweden / Stockholm Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: Starling Capital Internet

Aug 19 2016
La-Z-Boy LEBCO Lazyboy Defective product, low quality, repair instead of refund or replace, hard to contact corporate location Dallas Nationwide Update!!!! Author: Mansfield, Texas Furniture Manufactures: La-Z-Boy Nationwide