SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE 1555 REGAL ROW DALLAS TX 75247 3662 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse 1555 Regal Row Dallas Tx 75247 3662
There may be more specific results for "Sweepstakes Clearinghouse 1555 Regal Row Dallas Tx 75247 3662"
For more specific results for "Sweepstakes Clearinghouse 1555 Regal Row Dallas Tx 75247 3662"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Wealthautomationsystem.com WAS Took my money N\A Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home Business: Wealthautomationsystem.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Jaddy burke They offered us a puppy,with shipping included for $600. And after we wired-transfered the money through western Union. They asked me for $1100 to pay for the shipping. I didnt send the money and they never gave us our dog or our money back. Dallas Internet
Author: Annandale, Virginia Liars: Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Internet

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2017
SweepStakesclearinghouse  Arlington tx Texas Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Bad Check Writers: PCH Arlington tx, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 19 2017
Dickeys BBQ Tax Fraud Mansfield Texas Author: Bedford, TX, Texas Accounting: Dickeys BBQ Mansfield texas, Texas

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Portrait Painting portrait-painting.com Review portrait painting paid but seller did not ship Houston, TX Texas Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Oklahoma Art Gallery: Portrait Painting Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
exbooks.com EXBOOKS.COM NIYAZI YILMAZ Fake bookseller website Turkey istanbul Internet
Author: TX, California Internet Fraud: exbooks.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
No Parking LLC Stole money Louisville, KY and Dallas, TX Louisville, Kentucky and Dallas Texas Author: Louisville, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: No Parking LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Fabulous Master Pieces fabulousmasterpieces.co.uk produces very poor quality reproduction paintings no refund! London, UK Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Art Gallery: Fabulous Master Pieces Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas James R. Youngblood Scam advertising Irving Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas Irving, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Department of Global Response Jeff G. Norman (Signature on the letter mailed to me.) Announcement of $734,940.00 sweepstakes's cash & awards. Mail $18.00 by cash, check or money order. Add $2.00 for rush handling as the purchasing fee along with identity & address verification form for authorization for winning sweepstakes. Chandler Arizona Author: Buford, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Department of Global Response Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Southwest Asset Management Quenten Keen Beck | Sam Beck | Jason Littleton | Mike Doyle Vending Route | Meat Sales Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: Southwest Asset Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Voltron Motors Mersedeh Williams It has now been 30 days since my car was shipped. You have made numerous empty promises and parts have not even shown up to my repair shop. 1811 First Oak St. Ste. 200 Richmond TX, Texas
Author: LAKEWOOD, Ohio Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Conn's Fraud, theft, Deceitful business practices Dallas Texas Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Sales People: Conn's Internet

Aug 15 2017
Murray Hill Research center of Texas Cynthia Martin is rep that recruited me for research study As a RN , i participated in 2 research studies approx 2 months ago..should have been paid after the study and was not paid Dallas Texas Texas Author: loganville, Georgia Nurses: Murray Hill Research center of Texas Texas

Aug 15 2017
Zelda Psychic Zelda is a scam artist she claims that she can help you with little money by starting off with 60.00 than 200.00 and then she wants you to get her gift cards of 200.00 and more in order to get things moving in the right direction. She seems very sympathetic but it reality she is a CON ARTIST with no care in the world for you as a human being. She will take every last penny you have and not flinch an eye. This woman that should be ashamed of herself took way over 4000.00 from me for nothing but her own use and not to help me. Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zelda Physic Dallas, Texas

Aug 15 2017
Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction We delivered an 83,000 lbs crane from LA to TX October 2016,with the understanding that the invoice would be paid via mailed check. Scott has ignored multiple phone calls, emails and texts for 10+ months and we are out $3300 that the driver is owed. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have answered and hung up the phone multiple times, and lied about payment status. pryor Oklahoma Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction pryor, Oklahoma

Aug 15 2017
cypress bay solutions untruthful operations dallas Nationwide Author: Abilene, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: cypress bay solutions Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
AutoNation Lewisville TX Running sales scheme, in it for the money, will do anything to sell you a car and make a profit Lewisville Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Auto Dealers: AutoNation Lewisville TX Lewisville, Texas

Aug 14 2017
Global servicing center Sending bogus sweepstakes forms requesting money for fake prizes Chandler Arizona Author: Irvington, New Jersey Public Relations: Global servicing center Chandler, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
Lola Hart Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Lola Hart Internet