Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Sweetboots.com Infiiy Enterprises Km 17 Enterprises

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
$300 Data Recovery WARNING!! $300 DATA RECOVERY IS A FRAUD! DO NOT SEND YOUR HARD DRIVE! Los Angeles California
True Update Of Lawsuit. Author: madison, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: $300 Data Recovery Los Angeles, California

Feb 23 2017
300 Dollar Data Recovery 300DOLLAR DATA RECOVERY IS A SCAM!! Studio City, California
Real Update Of Lawsuit Author: Glendale, California Computer Service & Repair: 300 Dollar Data Recovery Studio City, California

Bill's Birds KMRA Enterprises Inc. Scammed me out of $5000!! Davie Florida
Author: Tainan, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Bill's Birds Davie, Florida

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 22 2017
Werner enterprises Omaha Nebraska Nebraska Author: Kingman, Arizona Employers: Werner enterprises Omaha Nebraska, Nebraska

Feb 22 2017
Fuel for Clover or Gaspos.co Don't have a functioning product, take your money and not install product. Try to get you to invest $$$ in their bogus company Birmingham, Denver, San Francisco Nationwide Refund still not received as of 2/25/17 Author: San Francisco, California Computer Software: Fuel for Clover Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
consolidated shed rentals S and G enterprises I signed into a contact with this company, I missed one payment and made up the payment plus started my next payment now they are repossessing the shed. This company also disclosed my account information to several other people but each time their story changed PARIS Tennessee Author: paris, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: consolidated shed rentals PARIS, Tennessee

Feb 20 2017
powercontact.biz Strong Current Enterprises Limited19-21 Crawford Street, Dept 706,London, W1H 1PJCoc Number 7245331VAT Number - NL823330692B01 When i placed order cost should have been $113. AU but $290AU was debited to my Credit Card London, W1H 1PJ internet Author: Winmalee, Alabama Cameras & Video: powercontact.biz London, W1H 1PJ,

Feb 20 2017
ammco tranmisson said car would be ready on 02/16/17 now its monday sitll waiting .cost 3,406.88 E.burnwick New Jersey Author: old bridge, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: ammco tranmisson e.burnwick , New Jersey

Feb 20 2017
Martin Enterprises of the Carolinas AVOID MARTIN ENTERPRISES OF THE CAROLINAS INC Gastonia North Carolina Author: beloit, Wisconsin Trucking Companies: Martin Enterprises of the Carolinas Gastonia, North Carolina

Feb 18 2017
Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Kingsway Trucking Adam hired us for 2 years of back bookkeeping and will not pay the bill. Lies and avoids, doesn't pay. Conroe, Houston Nationwide, Tex Author: Conroe, Texas Customer: Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Bloomberg enterprises Columbus international escrow Promise to buy our time share if we join vacation service Atlanta Georgia Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Travel Services: Bloomberg enterprises Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 18 2017
Seger Enterprises 111`Prospect AveKirkwood,Missouri 63122 I paid him $630.00 for Antivirus protection and have been unable to reach them by phone or e-mail. Another scam on an elderly person, Kirkwood, Missouri Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Seger Enterprises Internet

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered the remote control Shark Ballon on 12/17/2016 and never recieved my package. Order #94829, Tracking #RR387537VU. I have tried to contact mant times and no response. I notified my bank and I was chargerd for the Item which I never received Internet Author: League City, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 15 2017
Brian Patrick McTeggart, Brian McTeggart, Brian McTaggart, McDuer Enterprises, NPS, Restaurant Development Services phony restaurant contractor is an unlicensed convicted felon and fraud Irvine California Author: Burbank, California Builders & Contractors: Brian Patrick McTeggart Irvine, California

Feb 15 2017
Your cannabis biz, fairway enterprises Rip off!! Redway California It is a Rip Off Author: Tennessee Alternative Health: Your Cannabis Biz Internet

Feb 14 2017
Kanagaraj Enterprises V. Ponniah SCAMMER ‪+91 90943 32936‬ Chennai Internet Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Kanagaraj Enterprises Internet

Feb 13 2017
Emporium I placed an order on 11/17/16. I began calling the customer service number after three weeks when I had not received any products. I was told twice that it would be one more week. Finally on my third call, over a month after the order I asked to cancel it.  Internet Response from Emporium Author: Lexington, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Emporium Internet

Feb 12 2017
MorningStar Enterprises LLC - Rod Arters - Scam Artist - Mooresville North Carolina Non payment, non delivery/ delayed installs, mismanagement of funds. Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Rod Arters is a scam artist, plain and simple. So is MorningStar Enterprises, LLC Mooresville North Carolina Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Solar Energy: MorningStar Enterprises - Rod Arters - Scam Artist - Mooresville North Carolina Mooresville, North Carolina

Feb 11 2017
Sam's special offers I ordered 2 sets of lighted crochet hooks on 1/22/17 and have received nothing but my credit card has been billed 84.85 dollars. Nationwide Author: Springboro, Ohio Arts and Crafts: Sam's special offers Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Healthy Life Corp dba Perfect Nutra Solutions Free Trial offer for Allure Face Cream and Vita Eyeserum Ordered 1/5/17 charged my Credit Card, 1/20-21/17. This is a Bait & Switch offer; was sent full size product, so they could bill you in 15 days from placing order. City not provided. IN 46064 Author: Renton, Washington Skin Care: Healthy Life Corp Internet

Feb 09 2017
Becanada David Belton Enterprises Worthless Software and Misleading Advertising Ripped Off for $200 Ontario, Canada Author: Seattle, Computer Software: Becanada Ontario, ,

Feb 08 2017
Kanderian Enterprises, Inc AstoriaVR HeadsetsVR Shinecon Headsets I have tried to return my VR Shinecon Headsets since January 7 and no one will contact me. Santa Barbara California
Author: Magnolia, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Kanderian Enterprises, Inc Santa Barbara, California

Feb 07 2017
EnchanceMindIQ See above, no other name found I spoke with two reps, one was suppose to be a supervisor, to ask for refund, I ordered this product supposedly on the 22nd of Jan. The trial was suppose to be 14 days. I received the product on the 26th of Jan. The 14 day trial was suppose to start AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. They began the trails the minute I ordered. I cancelled on the 2-6-17. my card had already been charged $89.92 on the 2-6-17. This company is a rip-off and operate fraudulent practices. Tampa Internet, Florida Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Mental Health: EnchanceMindIQ Internet