Your Search | sweetboots.com infiiy enterprises km 17 enterprises

1, Report #1195245

Dec 13 2014
Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd I ordered in July was supposedly shipped July 30 did not receive, contacted again no results Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd

2, Report #1195150

Dec 13 2014
Werner Enterprises of Omaha, NE wrongfully terminates drivers just like they did me.
Author: Houston, Texas Employers: Werner Enterprises Omaha, Nebraska

3, Report #1194890

Dec 12 2014
Millennium Enterprises, Inc Millennium Health and Fitness Bad Management of Fitness Center Gym Nationwide Author: Nationwide Health Spas: Millennium Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

4, Report #1194533

Dec 10 2014
A&P AUTO & TRUCK SERVICES INC I BOUGHT A CAR WITH WARRANTY ON AN ENGINE OVERHAUL THAT THEY MADE FOR 12.000 OR A YEAR WARRANTY DATE JULY 17 2014 CORAL SPRINGS Florida Author: miami gardens, Florida Auto Warranty: A&P AUTO & TRUCK SERVICES INC CORAL SPRINGS, Florida

5, Report #1193964

Dec 08 2014
Sunday Enterprises; Save on Resorts; Vacation Owners I will appreciate that Mr. David Beasley is made aware of my complaint/warning. My husband and I attended a seminar in SYRACUSE, NY upon receiving a postcard offering a free flight on Southwest Airlines, valued at $1,000. The postcard left nothing to the imagination that Southwest was somehow involved. After watching an impressive PPT presentation and listening to dishonest, unethical, believable, fast talking sales people, we MOST UNFORTUNATELY bought into this wholesale travel club at a cost of $3,397.00. We have tried REPEATEDLY asking them to please recind the contract and credit our credit card. (We cannot afford an attorney.) They offer NOTHING that I can't accomplish on Kayak. The BBB in AZ is now involved (case #10319260) on our behalf. A PPT slide they showed indicated they were BBB accredited in Arizona, when in fact they are not. To us that slide was a distinction of excellence. Much has changed since September 14, and we cannot either afford to travel or are we up to it.The CNY BBB keeps referring me to the BBB in Arizona, totally dismissing my complaint/concerns/warning for fellow New Yorkers, in particular retirees. We saw them turning people away who didn't have a major credit card. My 76-year-old husband is so stressed and experiencing anxiety over this disaster. When I attempted to use their services, it took repeated & frustrating phone calls (most often not returned) or they would send ME links to sites where I would research. It is such a total scam. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rochester, New York Travel Services: Sunday Enterprises Scottsdale, Arizona

6, Report #1193860

Dec 08 2014
Circle enterprises ServiceMaster Merchant Servies rip off Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Circle enterprises Wichita, Kansas

7, Report #1193851

Dec 08 2014
Sears Sears Outlet Nashville, TN SEARS DOES NOT HONOR THEIR OWN WARANTY! BUYER BEWARE! My name is Shannon Gould. This is the first time I have written to a corporate office regarding buyer's remorse but I felt it was important enough to take the time to do so. I can't imagine Sears Corporate leaders would condone this kind of customer service. Your stores are managed in a deceptive and frustrating manner. You have lost my family as a loyal personal and business customer of 17 years. The following outlines our ridiculous experience with Sears: BUYER BEWARE! SAVE YOURSELF the headache and DON'T BUY from Sears! Purchased two mattress sets a Sears Outlet. Tried to use warranty as TWO mattresses are defective. Got the run around from sears for 3 MONTHS! Today I was told mattress has NO WARRANTY because everything at Sears Outlet is clearance and has no warranty. We even purchased TWO BOX SPRINGS to go with the mattresses as that was the ONLY WAY MATTRESSES would be covered under WARRANTY! Called Sears corporate and was told by KIRSTEN #252500 this is not true unless Outlet can prove you bought on clearance and your receipt does not indicate this, and we have full manufacturers warranty. Our mattresses were not bought on clearance. KIRSTEN said we had to go through Store Manager Jerry and Outlet Store MANAGER JERRY #851 explained that ALL SEARS OUTLET PURCHASES have a 60 day RETURN POLICY and that NO WARRANTY IS HONORED (!!) and Sorry for your inconvenience. NOTHING on receipt says we void our manufacturers warranty. Sealy has a specific department that deals with Sears Sealy defects- they send you back to the outlet where purchased! Have PURCHASED COUNTLESS APPLIANCES through them for RENTAL PROPERTIES over the years- NEVER AGAIN. Have been lied to and mislead by Sears mattress returns and we will not be doing business with Sears again after this experience. We should have read other peoples complaints and never purchased with them! CANCELING SEARS CREDIT CARD and NEVER PURCHASING with them again! Nashville Nationwide Author: brentwood, Tennessee Bed & Bath: Sears Nationwide

8, Report #1193725

Dec 07 2014
Ron Pircey Enterprises LLC Ron Pircey Racing Damaged my car Federal way Washington Author: Lake stevens, Washington Auto Repair Service: Ron Pircey Enterprises LLC Federal way, Washington

9, Report #1193177

Dec 04 2014
Lifeback Enterprises LLC William Cavalieri Sr. William Cavalieri Jr. Robert Cavalieri Fails to pay employees as agreed to, make people wait over 60 days to receive pay. Odessa Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Medical Supplies: Lifeback Enterprises LLC Odessa, Florida

10, Report #1193039

Dec 04 2014
DFC Enterprises Fox Rent A Car Payless Car Rental Misrepresentation of Vehicle, Deceipt, Inadequate Compensation Kansas City Missouri Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Rentals: DFC Enterprises Kansas City, Missouri

11, Report #1192374

Dec 01 2014
Allstate Inc. Co. Att: Chris Nicholas Account #*****9948, Claim #******1925. On about 9/17/14 I received wind damage to my roof, reported it. Adjuster inspected 10/10/14. On 10/21/14 talked to Chris Nicholas he stated he need an job invoice to prove the roof was replaced after the windstorm and hail damage on 5/1/11. Dallas Texas Author: Big Spring, Texas Real Estate Services: Allstate Inc. Co. Dallas, Texas

12, Report #1191967

Nov 29 2014
Jamesco Development, Inc CHRISTOPHER H. FINNERALMEGHAN L. MAHONEY we did the work for his mother in-law invoice # 201315 $1430 he keeps ignoring my payment since 11/17/2011 back when job. was done 11/17/2011 i have mail and email invoice, Jamesco Develpment Inc is not paying his sub-contractors and that is me. WESTFORD Massachusetts
Author: Revere, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Jamesco Development, Inc WESTFORD, Massachusetts

13, Report #1191448

Nov 25 2014
Luxoderm (((Redacted))) Ojas Enterprises, LLC offered a FREE sample and later charged $139.90 for the product Newburgh, NY Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Beauty Products: Luxoderm Internet

14, Report #1190952

Nov 23 2014
Ian Milefchik Jeff Wagner Banking Team Ian Milefchik never showed up to meet me on Monday November 17! Bridgeville Pennsylvania
Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Investing: Ian Milefchik Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

15, Report #1190465

Nov 21 2014
Vikash Bisnajak V international Vikash Bisnajak real estate enterprises ltd. Avinaash Bisnajak This company is a fraudulent company. They pretend to finance you and require u to send them funds or give you money and then they don't do anything in return then disappear after. Paramaribo Suriname Nationwide
Author: dorchester, Massachusetts Gold & Silver Investments: Vikash Bisnajak Nationwide

Nov 21 2014
Geoff Bramwell, John Bramwell. Tamarindo Beach and Ocean Estates and Los Suenos Island Resort Breach of Contract, Deceit, Fraud, Fraudulent and Negligent Misrepresentations in Nicaragua AKA: El Faro Developments S.A., Tamarindo Beach & Ocean Estates, Toucan Properties S.A., Nica Projects Ltd, Lighthouse Enterprises Ltd., Brammy Bros. Properties Ltd. and Brammy Bros Painting & Restora Geoff has lied about his name and he's lied about where he lives and the lies don't stop there. Vancouver, British Columbia Author: Managua, Other Criminal Justice System: Geoff Bramwell, John Bramwell. Tamarindo Beach and Ocean Estates and Los Suenos Island Resort Breach of Contract, Deceit, Fraud, Fraudulent and Negligent Misrepresentations in Nicaragua Vancouver, British Columbia

17, Report #1190269

Nov 20 2014
Alston Enterprises, Inc. Kirby Reggie Alston Scam Felon Crook Yuba City California Author: Yuba City, California Sales People: Alston Enterprises, Inc. Kirby Yuba City, California

Nov 18 2014
Adonis Enterprises David Jung Non-Existant, Unresponsive Silver Springs Maryland Author: Bettendorf, Iowa Video Stores: Adonis Enterprises Silver Springs, Maryland

Nov 13 2014
Mason Grace Enterprises Mason Enterprises Advertisement for company is a bunch of lies! Manhattan New York Author: Lafayette, Indiana Employment Services: Mason Grace Enterprises Manhattan, New York

Nov 12 2014
METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN MAINTENANCE MLDM ENTERPRISES,LLC MLD M MLDMPP Tanya Weckler DeGeorge Michael D DeGeorge Pyramid Schemers, Grimey , Slimey, Crooked, Underhanded. Bait and Switch. Fraud. Liars! Con Artists! Orlando Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Liars: METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN MAINTENANCE Orlando, Florida

Nov 12 2014
Meticulous Landscape Design Maintenance MLDM MLDMPP MLDM Enterprises,LLC and Michael DeGeorge and Tanya Weckler DeGeorge Modern Slave Owners. Scam Artists. Underhanded Crooks. Deadbeat Company. Deadbeat Michael DeGeorge. Deadbeat Tanya Weckler DeGeorge. Property Preservation Crooks. Pyramid Schemers!!! Orlando Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Employers: Meticulous Landscape Design Maintenance Orlando, Florida

Nov 12 2014
Healthbuy Santrinico Enterprises stole $75.94 from my bank account in the name of Ultra beauty shop Burbank California Author: Sandusky, Ohio Beauty Salons: Healthbuy Burbank, California

Nov 11 2014
Meticulous Landscape Design Maintenance MLDM MLDM ENTERPRISES,LLC MLDPP Michael DeGeorge, Tanya Weckler DeGeorge SCAM ARTISTS. DEADBEAT EMPLOYERS. CHEATERS. PYRAMID SCHEMERS. CROOKED BUSINESS DEALERS. Orlando Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Meticulous Landscape Design Maintenance Orlando, Florida

Nov 07 2014
SAK Enterprises Brian Winchell Flood Barriers, Flood Mitigation, Flood Planks, Watertight Doors, Flood Gates Palmetto Florida Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Questionable Activities: SAK Enterprises Palmetto, Florida

Nov 07 2014
lead-king,net B&S Enterprises. 1/4 to 1/3 of their leads were Fake, they have billed my card 4 times without my permission Internet Author: Ontario Internet Marketing Companies: lead-king,net B&S Enterprises. Internet