SWEETBOOTS.COM INFIIY ENTERPRISES KM 17 ENTERPRISES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sweetboots.com Infiiy Enterprises Km 17 Enterprises
There may be more specific results for "Sweetboots.com Infiiy Enterprises Km 17 Enterprises"
For more specific results for "Sweetboots.com Infiiy Enterprises Km 17 Enterprises"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 24 2017
VR Shinecon Glasses Kanderian Enterprises, Inc. Non-existent ,Rip-Off, Customer Service Auburn Maine Author: Baneberry (White Pine), Tennessee Sales People: VR Shinecon Glasses Auburn, Maine

May 21 2017
Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Intoxalock DESTROYED my Mercedes Lauderhill Florida
 ***UPDATE**** 05/24/17 @ 6:54Pm Author: Lauderdale Lakes, Florida Auto Repair Service: Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Lauderhill, Florida

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 17 2017
Omega Options Grey Mountain Management Scammed Liverpool UK Addendum to my alert of May 17, 2017 Author: Texas Brokerage Companies: Omega Options Liverpool,

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 16 2017
ojas enterprises llc Tiffany Hung up after 15 minutes on phone Ayur and wrinkless cream 15 day trial newburgh New Jersey Author: Osage Beach, Missouri Skin Care: ojas enterprises llc newburgh, New Jersey

May 15 2017
Volpe Enterprises, Inc. Gary Volpe, owner Incompetent work, material failure, blamed their damage on us, and now loss of deck due to them using wrong screws North Wales Pennsylvania Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Volpe Enterprises, Inc. North Wales, Pennsylvania

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Fulfillment/ c/o Parisian glow I order the sample, small jar cream, small bottle of seurm. 14 day trail. You have to cancel or they send you another sample order of Parisian glow cream for $84.99 and the serums Parisian glow for $89.93. But, on there website they don't tell you the price. I had to check my credit card. 17 days later I try to return the unopen package. They said no. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 13 2017
Diamond Resorts International Never sent notices of dues until certified letter notifying that there was 17 days for default and foreclosure on owned property Coral Springs Florida Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Resorts: Diamond Resorts International

May 12 2017
K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Tricia Montgomery contracted for meeting space and guest rooms at our hotel for a meeting on 4/17 and 4/18, 2017. She provided two credit cards for payment and both proved to be invalid. We have not been able to secure payment for over $2,000 and have been trying to reach Ms. Montgomery several times by email and by telephone. Hinsdale Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Event Planners & Sites: K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Hinsdale, Illinois

May 11 2017
KLS enterprises Brandon stanley The company is not paying the contractors that are performing work for them..and in return every customer that buys a home from them goes thru hell.it takes some customers 10 weeks to get an air conditioner for there new home... Ft.worth tx Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Manufactured Home Dealers: KLS enterprises Texas

May 11 2017
BePassion Ordered online 4/19/17 it's 5/11/17 still have not received my package!!! Emailed over 5x no response!! Internet Author: California Clothing Stores: BePassion Internet

May 10 2017
defensortactical Ipaid 2,114.63 dollars to this companey for a firearm this was on 3/14/17. valley park Missouri Author: st.louis, Missouri Guns & Ranges: defensortactical valley park, Missouri

May 10 2017
Hawk Chrysler dodge jeep Hawk Enterprises, Joe Crane, Tom Crane, Jennifer Simon, Heather, Sam Liars, Cheats, Frauds, Thieves, Scam artist's, Con Men, Deceptive business practices Foerest Park Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Auto Dealers: Hawk Chrysler dodge jeep Foerest Park, Illinois

May 09 2017
Brightnewtodaycom StargatFreshSlimn Trial free pay only shipping then less than 2 week sharged me 69.90 on 5/3 and again 5/8/17 Los Angels CA 90036 Internet Physicalo CA Author: MARYSVILLE, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Brightnewtodaycom Internet

17, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

18, Report #1372005

May 08 2017
Alpha Prime They advertised free products during trial period of a hidden 14 days.i paid shipping only. They shipped 2-items on 4/15/17 and I called them on 4/29/17 to cancel. That's the 14thday they allowed but they refused to refund my money. I think this comp is creative in scamming people . They'll refer you to their online statements. Fountain Calley California Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Nationwide

May 07 2017
AS Enterprises Allison Park Pennsylvania Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: AS Enterprises Allison Park, Pennsylvania

May 07 2017
Mark Amzler AH The Food Truck bought and paid for a window on 3/1/17 and still haven't received it 5/7/17 Fairless Hills Pennsylvania Author: Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania Food Vendors: Mark Amzler Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania

May 04 2017
Jonathan Lancaster sold me a dog with distemper, we received our puppy on 3/15/17 and he was sick on 3/17/17 been hospitalized twice and just found out that he has distemper and I paid $2600.00 for the maltipoo and 8k in hospital and vet bill and would li Sold me sick dog with Distemper virus Houston Texas Author: Gloucester , Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Jonathan landcaster Houston , TX

Apr 29 2017
Solari Enterprises Cheating the system Orange Author: Carlsbad, California Real Estate Services: Solari Enterprises Orange,

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois

Apr 28 2017
color by Pascale took money out of my checking account $11.98 and I haven't received any lipstick, I purchase this on 4/11/17 Author: Birmigham, Alabama Websites: color by Pascale

Apr 28 2017
Donna Trujillo Ordered trial subscription and have tried to contact to stop sending, no answer. I did get a response (computer) on 2/22/17 that said I was not being charged and no shipments were planned. Keep receiving product. Pendleton Indiana
Author: Keller, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Donna Trujillo Pendleton, Indiana