SWEETBOOTS.COM INFIIY ENTERPRISES KM 17 ENTERPRISES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sweetboots.com Infiiy Enterprises Km 17 Enterprises
There may be more specific results for "Sweetboots.com Infiiy Enterprises Km 17 Enterprises"
For more specific results for "Sweetboots.com Infiiy Enterprises Km 17 Enterprises"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Spy Survival Briefing Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival I answered an internet offer for a free flashlight from Jason Hanson's Spy & Servival Briefing for $4.95 S/H on 6/11/17. On 6/18 a charge of $40 was charge to my c/c account (is this going to be monthly?) This was done without my permission and wish to have ripoff report check into this. I noticed that someone name Sal had the same thing happen to him. I returned my flashlight because it didn't work and asked for a refund, which I did not receive. Internet- Maryland Author: St Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jul 19 2017
Derma Genetix Wizat Face CreamRaju Face cream Rip Off Withdrew money 94.77 with authorization. Purchased trial size on line for 2.95. They also withdrew 2.99 on 7/04/17 and on 7/19/17 withdrew 94.77 with out authorization. This is a total rip off. Longmont and Woodstock Colorado and Illinois Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Derma Genetix Longmont, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
Johnna Gains Face cream Orca Nutra . dermagieo and vieva drrma I ordered a sample for 8.95. On 7- 15 -17 I was charged 89.91 and on the 17th 91.79 not authorized 9 Hollywood Florida Internet Author: SPRINGFIELD, Tennessee Internet: Johnna Gains Face cream Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
North Shore Agency 270 Spagnoli Rd, Ste110Melville NY 11747 Cashed my check 6/16/2017 and sent another collection letter on 7/11/17 for the same amount. Melville New York Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Passaic, New Jersey Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jul 17 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Was charged $98.71 in 12/2016 for anti-aging cream. I called the company & had it cancelled & paid the $98.71. I get a letter on 6/19/17 from DAR reporting I owe this money. I already paid it, I don't feel I need to pay again. Sherman Oaks California Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Watson Chevrolet Bo Watson In January of 17 to car Cadillac 2000 DeVille it was stored and covered in the garage since 2007 we had it towed to watch and Chevrolet to have the gas drained out of it in the fuels and added and tires put on Tucson Arizona Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Watson Chevrolet Bo Watson

Jul 16 2017
Strong Current Enterprises Limited Frog Home Theater Boxfreeseetv.com Failed to deliver goods London United Kingdom Internet Author: Brisbane, Theaters: Strong Current Enterprises Limited Internet

Jul 16 2017
googlesniper.com Google Sniper is an online business promoting income generation for little work by creating domains which are reported to generate massive traffic and product sales. GDMB Enterprises Ltd, Hong Kong
Author: Florence, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: googlesniper.com GDMB Enterprises Ltd,

Jul 15 2017
Glamor Trends Was in FB and ad popped up for Mens Watch pay shipping $6.99. Debited from my checking acct on 6/29/17. Watch plus sunglasses came to home . Was charged $99.98 more thru debut card in 7/13/17. Santa Barbara California
Author: Sumrall, Mississippi City Governments: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 15 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order online by paying only for the shipping $5.99. I ordered 3 types of lipsticks: Psychedelic Matte Deep Moisture, Scandal Matte Deep Moisture, and Angel Matte Deep Moisture Lipstick. I received my order number 56153 and tracking number LW387522385CN. I was told that it was said to be delivered June 17, 2017. I would frequently check my order by tracking and noticed that it was delivered but not at my address. I then called the US Postal Service to file a complaint. I received a call from US Postal Service stating that they didn't understand but on their end it was delivered at that same address other than mine. They told me to contact the color by pascale company to get further understanding about my order. Therefore, I didn't have a phone number but had a email address to message them only to not receive anything back. It is not July 15, 2017 and I haven't received my order. I am concerned by I listed my credit card and am worried about it being charged anymore. China Author: Opp, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Opp, Alabama

Jul 13 2017
derma/divine or Tri derma divine Beware Skin Care Company is a total ripoff. They sent me a product I never ordered for the eyes and charged me $84.97 and refused to return my money in addition to a skin care product for 89.94. They say I signed a form saying I had 14 days to request a refund or no money back. The order was made on 4/15 and the products were mailed on 4/30 and 5/2/17 when my account was billed. This was after 15 days giving us no time to test the product. Also there was nothing on the order form saying 14 days from ordering the product to request a refund. They ripped us off by sending us a product we never ordered with a charge of $84.97 and refusing to give us a testing period with the product in hand. This Company is a cheat and a fraud and will send you something you did not order and will refuse to return your money and give you no time to test the product. They will not give you any management names or addresses where you can call or write to complain about the service or follow up on a refund. Savannah, Georgia or St Petersburg, Florida Internet and either Georgia or Florida Author: St George, Utah Skin Care: derma/divine or Tri derma divine Internet

Jul 12 2017
WoodSpring Suites PHX I-17 Dunlap Value Place Hotels Electronic Harassment, Dishonest Policy, Disgusting and Dated Rooms. Phoenix Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Hotel: WoodSpring Suites PHX I-17 Dunlap Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
legal aroma therapy the website I use had closed down...I went looking for another one and ran across this one...l only placed a $30 order on 7/5/17...l call every day to inquire about my order and it is one excuse after another...the lady said that it takes a few days to complete the order...so I wait....then she said that the system was down....then she said that the usps was having trouble scanning the package....so today I asked for a return....l don't know what else to do... north Bergen New Jersey
Author: vinemont, Alabama Art Galleries: legal aroma therapy north Bergen, New Jersey

Jul 12 2017
Spy Survival Briefing,Jason Hanson Spy. On 6/13/17, i buy defective flashlight for$4.95.On 6/20/17 billed recurring $40.00/mo.Did not order anything else. Maryland Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Spy Survival Briefing Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Green Trust Cash i took out a loan for $500 on 06/01/17. They are charging me 525% interest. I have been making payments of $111.89 every 2 weeks, by automatic withdrawal from my account, since 06/16/17. I Called to see what the payoff amount is at this time and I was told $944.89. My other alternatiive is to let them continue take $111.89 by automatic withdrawal until 12/01/17. If I go that route, I will be paying back a total of $1444.89 Hays Montana CFPB Author: Placentia, California Bait-and-Switch: Green Trust Cash Hays, Montana

Jul 10 2017
Lunaluxe 6/2/17 ordered free sample of moisture facial cream + S&H $4.95 and received charges to my bank account for $195.94.. Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Skin Care: Lunaluxe Internet

Jul 08 2017
Sunlight Enterprises Sunlight Solar Sunlight Energy Sunlight Rip Off, Scammers, Liars, Unreliable Orlando Florida Author: Alabama Electrical Services: Sunlight Enterprises Orlando, Florida

Jul 08 2017
newyouunderwear I bought a product from the company never used it and returned it . I had to pay the shipping my self. I asked for a refund never received one back. Send many emails to the company never got any answer back. Also phone the number on the ordering page that was a private person's home number. Their refund polocy states if you return some in 30 days you will get the full money. back. I received the item on 5/3/17. It was returned to the New york office on 5/13/17. new york city New York Author: hampstead, Maryland Clothing Stores: newyouunderwear new york city, New York

Jul 06 2017
Lumela and alucia skin cream, Luna skin Ordered 6/10/17 for 14 day trial received on 6/16/17, started using it , used for 4 days, checked banking acct and I was charged on 6/24/17 over $188, not over 14 days yet, they counted the day I ordered. I sent back 6/26/17, would respond or credit my acct., said I didn't return in 14 days. No where is it stated that 14 days begins when ordered or how much. Very disappointing and expensive. Couldn't use product, very misleading. Los Angeles California and internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Skin Care: Lumela and alucia skin cream Internet

Jul 03 2017
Nelson Montes ((((REDACTED))) Montes Enterprises 325 Comeco Circle Liverpool, NY 13090 Defrauding predator moves around the country looking for his next victim Nationwide-moves around after defrauding victims Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York Trucking Companies: Nelson Montes Nationwide

Jun 29 2017
TM-Edition International Catalogue of Trademarks These jerks tried to scam me out of $160.00. And my trademark was literally published days ago. They don't waste any time scamming people! Szechenyi ter 17 Internet Author: Jasper, Wyoming Food Vendors: TM-Edition Internet

24, Report #1381976

Jun 28 2017
Donna Klan I ordered a heart necklace 6-23-17 order #520392,520393 price 6.99 to be delivered 6-28-17 never came Internet Author: Calimesa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Donna Klan Internet

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas