Customer satisfaction commitment: Symmetry Financial Group | Ripoff Report

Your Search: Symmetry Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified Safe
There may be more specific results for "Symmetry Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified Safe"
For more specific results for "Symmetry Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified Safe"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Inmar Rebates Mike's Hard Lemonade Rebate Rebate ripoff - valid and complete info sent, claim of missing/non-original UPC Del Rio Texas
Author: Medina, Ohio Food Vendors: Inmar Rebates Ohio

Jul 26 2017
Vision property management Got behind on payment and tried to catch up..every time I sent money the amount owed doubled.. They tried suing me but thank God our county judge smelled the scam! South carolina Internet Author: MITCHELL, Indiana Financial Services: Vision property management Internet

Jul 26 2017
National Arbitration Group Eva Tyler told me I had an outstanding payday advance from 2013 from Chase Bank and that charges were going to be filed if I didn't pay this debt Atlanta, Georgia Author: Yakima, Washington Bad Check Writers: National Arbitration Group Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Secure corporate services Securecorp w Stole my money and I lost my biz!!! Houton Texas Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Financial Services: Secure corporate services Houton, Texas

Jul 26 2017
Tax Group Center Lilly This company NEVER WILL RESOLVE ANY TAX ISSUE. THEY ARE SCAMMERS, LIE, AND DECEPTIVE!!! Calabasas California Author: atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 26 2017
Roy Carter Legal Service lawsuit forthcoming emails Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Financial Services: Roy Carter Legal Service Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
naps-gear.com Ripoff, took my Western Union Money and will not respond to inquiries Internet Author: East Amherst, New York Misc. Health Specialists: naps-gear.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP UNKNOWN THEY CALL ME AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. WHEN I ANSWER THEY HANG UP. LOS ANGELES Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Misc. Health Specialists: MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Michael Harrison, Attorney at law rude , disrespectful receptionist, put this on my credit report even though I am disputing it. padding the bill and not sending me the actual documentation from the doctor's office denville, new jersey Author: clifton, New Jersey Doctors: Michael Harrison, Attorney at law New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
Consortium Group LLC This company publishes ads for pure life Garcinia saying they will send you the product for the price of shipping only. The company then charged my checking acct. $89.00 and refused to allow me to return the product for a refund. Akron Ohio Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO, AKA EDI BONETTO, AKA GABRIELLA BONETTO Ms BonettoFinancial ''SCAMMER'' Well known Internationally. we invest and loan to Ms, Bonetto over 480,000 Euro she issue a Fake promissory note and disappear. Please if you came close to her report her to the Interpol. vera Trufatrice MILANO Author: New York Banks: EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO MILANO,

Jul 26 2017
Seekverify I paid a charge of 1.00 within 23 hours was charged 39.95. I called to,complain and was rudely told that it was for 24 hour period only. I received no report and the information was inaccurate. Please post so other people do not fall victim to the scam! New York Internet Author: Sibley, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Seekverify Internet

Jul 25 2017
YonSalon.com Yonsalon.com ripoff...delivery never received...website gone as of 7/25/2017 Internet Author: Mableton, Georgia Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: YonSalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Eye Royale Skin Royale CJ Marketing and CH Group Eliteeye False Advertisement on the Free Trial Mainland Nationwide Author: Kailua, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale Skin Royale Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Auto Mechanics of Orlando Preview Report Title: Mobile Mechanics of Orlando DO NOT USE Tom or this company!!  ORLANDO Florida Orlando Internet Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Mechanics: Auto Mechanics of Orlando Internet

Jul 25 2017
UMNPA Unregistered Charity does not appear in Federal or State Records Newport Beach California Author: Costa Mesa, California Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: UMNPA Newport Beach, California

Jul 25 2017
Marc Weber DDS Marc Weber Dentist,Marc Weber dds,Weber Dentist,Marc E. Weber If you have been to Marc Weber Dentist and his Dental practice, before you file a police report with the Red Bank Police. It's not Marc Weber dds but the new owners as of 2006, Poller and Marin also have complaints with the State Board of Dentistry vs Poller & Marin not Dr. Mariner and contact Marc Weber dds and he's there to help. Dr. Marc Weber has no the following judgments or malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Dental Services: Marc Weber DDS Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Royal air They added stupid stuff to the report to my my home warranty company and expected me to pay because my warranty is not going to pay for things that is not needed. So now my warranty company will not send other ac person out because they said they would do the job without asking if I was ok with all the extras but now they have me. I have to pay or I don't get service and my Warren company wont send out another. So in All they add crap to your bill you don't need. Cypress Houston Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: Royal air Internet

Jul 25 2017
allan marketing group They sell you deal for 3nights for $299 and give you 180 days to book it but when you ready, dates are not available and they keep move you other dates, just to call you in a day or two to tell you it is not available. etc, i have been doing this with them for 3 weeks and i am so fed up. Author: Laurel, Maryland Resorts: allan marketing group Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Advanced Implant anad Cosmetic Dental Ben Mokhtar DDS I was liked to that the procedure was affordable. The affordable procedure was $10,000.00 for one implant. Dr. Mokhtar is a ripoff and an amateurish butcher. Jamaica New York Author: Jamaica Estates, New York Bait-and-Switch: Advanced Implant anad Cosmetic Dental Jamaica , New York

Safe Site Storage - Layton: This Company Is Crooked Layton Utah
Author: Orem, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Safe Site Storage - Layton Layton, Utah

Jul 25 2017
G Welding Contractor Corp G Welding Contractor Corp RIPOFF Hialeah Gardens florida Author: Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: G Welding Contractor Corp Hialeah Gardens,

Jul 25 2017
Kids Adorable Ordered for Granddaughter(age 2yr old) LED Winged Gym shoes on 07/08/2017 Company failed to send but kept my money Kids Adorable, 1222 F Ave SE Unit B Hickory , North Carolina Internet
Report Number 1388064 Kids Adorable. Author: Ohio Shipping & Handling: Kids Adorable Internet

Jul 25 2017
First Coast Financial Matchmakers Mike Singles Val Singles val@wholesaletradelines.com (904)210-8428 mike@wholesaletradelines.com (904)864-8828 (valsingles2016@gmail.com is what the other person on ripoff report had listed) Fax: (866)563-4083 SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Jacksonville Florida Author: USA, Other Credit & Debt Services: First Coast Financial Matchmakers Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide