Your Search | synfast oil change #1637

Oct 02 2015
cruises only lied about insurance and ability to change cruise dates Internet Author: chesapeake , Ohio Art Galleries: cruises only Internet

Oct 01 2015
Driver Support Driver Support should change its name to Driver Non Support Internet Author: New Milford, Connecticut Computer Service & Repair: Driver Support Internet

Sep 30 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. eGumball's approach to business is focused on providing the highest level of customer service in the industry.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc.pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author Change His Address Two Months Into Service Author: Gold Beach, Oregon Internet Services: eGumBall Inc Internet

Sep 30 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Call eGumball. We Want To Help. Author: Richmond, Virginia SEO - Reputation Management: egumball Internet
5, Report #1194623

Sep 29 2015
J3 oil and gas Company is a scam. midland Texas Re: J3 oil and gas Author: Weatherford, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: J3 oil and gas midland, Texas

Sep 29 2015
Byron Powersports, Frank Yavorksi Service Manager I wreck my CAM AM Spyder and I took it to them to repair, It costed $10,000 to repair, and still the bike is not working, it is leaking oil and needs a water pump, I have taken it back over 5 times since it has been out of the shop, I took it back last week, now they are refusing to fix it. I have not rode the bike but twice since it been out of the shop. Byron Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Byron Powersports Byron , Georgia

Sep 29 2015
FanDuel FanDuel so called big sport winnings site! FanDuel so called big sport winnings site is a big rip-off ....the site changes players,points,from accts that have already been in the system and soon as your numbers get highers they change them players and numbers higher on these so called real bid players from home! That way you can never really win ant money thats you so call can win for these contests! They changing it the computers are rig for you to not reach these high amount of points! You can have you won small amount of profit and the very next day no winnings its removed by their computer system! Fanduel is a big rip off and scam! New York City Internet Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: FanDuel Internet

Sep 28 2015
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
Matt Baker is a Criminal Mastermind Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

Sep 28 2015
Kevin Doyle Kevin Doyle Artist Sells FAKE Basquiat Artwork and Claims That It's Authentic Chatham Massachusetts
Kevin Doyle, gentleman_collector Fraud Author: New York Liars: Kevin Doyle Chatham, Massachusetts

Sep 28 2015
Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services - SCAM!! Mark Thompson, Robert Abbott, Robert Taylor Agents and Customers BEWARE!! Nationwide
Best Rate Life and Annuity Brokerage Author: CARROLLTON, Texas Insurance Agencies: Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services - SCAM!! Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Travelocity Double Charged for Flight Change Worldwide Internet Author: Perris, California Travel Services: Travelocity Internet

Sep 24 2015
J3 Oil and Gas james johnson money taken from me and being pocketed Midland tx tx Author: gardendale , Texas Attorneys General: J3 Oil and Gas Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Kenda logistics Worked for no pay. No reimbersment. Bypass weighstations. Chargeback for breakdowns. Truck leaking excessive oil. No key to lock unlock Madison Florida Author: Citrus Springs, Florida Employers: Kenda logistics Madison, Florida

Sep 20 2015
KWIK KAR LUBE & TUNE #9 CEDAR HILL KWIK KAR AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE 525 E. BELTLINE ROADCEDAR HILL, TEXAS 75104 Oil change which resulted in my vehicle being damaged by fire due to Kwik Kar's negligence. CEDAR HILL Texas
Author: CEDAR HILL, Texas Auto Repair Service: KWIK KAR LUBE & TUNE #9 CEDAR HILL CEDAR HILL, Texas

Sep 20 2015
Hawaii Self Storage Steve, Levy, Robert After fulfilling the WRITTEN 30 day notice they require to vacate a unit and vacating it; they billed us for an additional month at 537 dollars. I was in the office to report we vacated ,as required. They called my husband in front of me to let him know. Even though he had sgned and delivered to them a WRITTEN 30 day notice to vacate as they require. A week later they called my husband to get his credit card number to bill him for an extra month. . We only oowed those crooks for the term of the 30 day WRITTEN AND SIGNED notice to vacate on Sept. 12. That was bad enough because the unit was empty. Then Levy shyster told my husband he would change it so we were only billed an additional week beyond the agreed, WRITTEN AND SIGNED 30 day vacate delivered to them by my husband. They are expensive at $537 a month so this equates to them rooking people of hundreds of dollars with this deceptive business practice. The 30 day written notice hung it up enough. Now they claim they are owed another week for nothing. Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Kailua, Hawaii Storage & Self Storage: Hawaii Self Storage Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 17 2015
Pro Credit Auto/ No Interest Auto Safety inspections a JOKE,NO OIL CHANGES DONE,HALF OF THE REPAIRS REQUIRED NOT DONE Edmonton Alberta Curious Author: Edmonton, Alabama Auto Dealers: Pro Credit Auto Edmonton,

Sep 17 2015
Randall C. May oil & gas scam artist...might also live in Plano TX ft. worth Texas Author: cullman, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Randall C. May ft. worth , Texas

Sep 16 2015
SCT Logistics Sent me letter which had a check inside for$1,992.55. I had signed up as a mystery sshopperto earn desperatly needed money to compensate for the fact my spouse had been laid off from oil rigs after the decline in gas.  Beaverton Oregon Author: Roby, Texas Bait-and-Switch: SCT Logistics Beaverton, Oregon

Sep 15 2015
Bravofly - Bravofly - Rumbo - Volagratis we purchased a ticket with insurance so we can change the ticket with a small fee. 2 months before the flight we emailed customer service to verify possible dates and then we settled on date, we have been going back and forth and to no avail. We the actual dayof departure has passed and we just lost our ticket since no one confirmed our return ticket date. For 2 months we were asking for confirmations and all they said we will confirm. If you want to speak to a customer representative it cot you money. This is an absolute scam. Nationwide No change in getting my refund Author: baie durfe, Quebec Air Travel: Bravofly Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
06:24 AM Essentials oil offered a free trial, then charged me for it and then keeps sending me monthly oils. I send the 2. bottle back but they keep coming. Silver Springs Internet NV894 Author: Birdwood - South Australia, Alabama Healthcare Centers: Internet

Sep 14 2015

Sep 14 2015
04:09 PM Immunity oil Silver Springs Nevada Author: Dandridge, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Silver Springs , Nevada

Sep 13 2015
Lawless America, William M. Windsor, Bill Windsor, Lawless America Association, Lawless America Revolution Fake Movie, Fake Revolution, Charity Scam, Possible Tax Fraud, Stalking, Retaliatory Lawsuits, Vexatious Litigant Marietta, Georgia Internet
CRIMINAL TRIAL WILLIAM M. WINDSOR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Lawless America Internet

Sep 13 2015
Expedia Expedia changed our flight and never notified us of that change. Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Sep 11 2015
Tony Grimes SPECTACULAR CREDIT REPAIR I'm sorry I didn't see the other reports before I gave Tony Grimes $2500 of my money only to be in worse shape financially and wasted 6 months chasing him down for answers. If his phone number isn't change do, he is out of the country or some such excuse why you don't hear from him. He never calls when he says, doesn't answer email and does nothing but disputed what's on your report over and over again. Don't waste your time, money, or entrust the ate of your credit to this guy. I've been waiting for my refund months, and after reading some of the other reposted about this guy, I've had to face the harsh reality that vibe been scammed. Don't let him make fool of you too! Detroit Michigan Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Accounting: Tony Grimes SPECTACULAR CREDIT REPAIR