Your Search | synfast oil change #1637

May 30 2016
Jiffy lube Stripping oil drain plug Reno Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube Nationwide

May 30 2016
Superior Surfaces Ashton Bad business people, change costs and prices Jacksonville, Internet Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: Superior Surfaces Internet

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 29 2016
WP Fix Me wpfix.me wpfix.me is a blatant ripoff of wpfixit.com. They didn't even change the contact info. Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: WP Fix Me Internet

May 26 2016
Webster Services Webster Hauling OWNER IS A JERK and HAD TO CHANGE HIS COMPANY NAME TO HIDE Atkins, AR Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Trucking Companies: Webster Services Nationwide

May 26 2016
Midas Auto Service Went in for oil change, came out with a dented hood. Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Midas Wilmington, North Carolina

May 25 2016
paintingswholesaler.com paintingswholesalerFontaine art Studio Poisonous Oil paintings from Fontaine Art Studio Xiamen Internet Author: NANDRIN-, Alabama Artist Galleries: paintingswholesaler.com Internet

May 25 2016
Tresor Rare Palm Beach Snake oil salesmen. Con artists of the worst kind Palm Beach Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico $$ REWARDS Offered: Tresor Rare Palm Beach Palm Beach, Florida

May 24 2016
Game X Change Gaming Store Conroe Texas Author: Montgoery, Texas Video Stores: Game X Change Conroe, Texas

May 23 2016
Lon Olen Friedrichsen Lon the Trader / Olen Kummer Claims to be an oil trader with great numbers then hedges your account against another clients account making himself rich win or lose. Alton Iowa Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Lon Olen Friedrichsen Alton , Iowa

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 19 2016
PATRIOT ENERGY, MICHAEL MILLER, CHARLES LEBLANC In November 2015 I was contacted by phone by Charles Leblanc a staff of Patriot energy to invest in oil & Gas with benefit of tax write off. Dallas, Texas Author: allen, Texas Oil Companies: PATRIOT ENERGY Dallas,, Texas

May 18 2016
Wal-mart After oil change Damges Yulee Florida Author: kingsland , Georgia Auto Service Stations: Wal-mart Yulee , Florida

May 17 2016
Dusty Old Cars and gave me pocket change in return. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Newton, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Dusty Old Cars Nashua , New Hampshire

May 16 2016
Troy Goodall In bought a used truck they told me the truck was went through and pm was done it was not went through and checked at all I have not had the truck 2 weeks and already in shop the shop showed me the oil filter and fuel filter and they were not even change when they said it was nothing they said they did was done. they are total frauds. Converse Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Truck Dealers: Troy Goodall Converse, Texas

May 16 2016
koons Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge- Tysons Corner, VA koons of Tysons; jim Koon Management Company; Jim Koons Automotive Companies; a Corporation Deceiving online advertisement, change prices of cars after written contract has been executed, deceiving exchange policies Vienna Virginia Fake $599 processing fee Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Dealers: koons Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge- Tysons Corner, VA Vienna, Virginia

May 16 2016
Dermaluxe Snake Venom Offer you free trial +$4.95 shipping and then change $100 a month later Scottsdale, Arizona Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Dermaluxe Snake Venom Internet

May 13 2016
Will Robonette Paul Fox, Guy ,Paving Foreman, WOW, what a group of lieingscrooked indivuals poor quality of work please anyone do not hire this Fuller Paving Group from Kingsport Tennessee, they will brak and destroy more than they are willing to repair, I had new pavement added to my original paved driveway they left a flipping mess all of their equipment leak oil and fuel everywhere i sent them pic with no response if any one has any doubt please request and i will show up pics. kingsport Tennessee Author: unicoi, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Will Robonette kingsport, Tennessee

May 12 2016
Walmart Family Moble T-moble I switched phone carriers and have been billed for 2 months of service that I now pay another provider for. Switched my phone number to the other carrier so I wouldn't have to change it to a new one. So why am I still being billed for a service I no longer use? Hanson Massachusetts Author: Hanson, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Moble Nationwide

May 12 2016
Sunland Insurance Made a change on my policy and I never knew Madera California Author: Madera, California Car Insurance: Sunland Insurance Madera, California

May 10 2016
Patriot Energy Michael Miller Oil Royalty Sham Dallas Texas Author: MESQUITE, Nevada Financial Services: Patriot Energy Dallas , Texas

May 10 2016
Easy Auto Sales Replaced oil leaking parts with salvaged oil leaking parts Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Auto Dealers: Easy Auto Sales Boise, Idaho

May 10 2016
DermaFi Makers of DefendSkin RejuVen8 NewDayDiet The Snake Oil Salesmen of the Internet Akron Ohio Author: Sewanee, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 06 2016
Kevin Doyle Kevin Doyle Artist Sells FAKE Basquiat Artwork and Claims That It's Authentic Chatham Massachusetts
REPORT THIS THIEF TO EBAY AND BASQUAIT FOUNDATION Author: New York Liars: Kevin Doyle Chatham, Massachusetts