Your Search | synfast oil change #1637

Feb 12 2016
Benny's Car Wash & Oil Change Watch Your Receipts!!! Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Car Washes: Benny's Car Wash & Oil Change Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Feb 11 2016
Ryholland Fielder Ron Walblay Con Artist, Fraud, Criminal, Wife Beater, Embezzler Fort Lauderdale, Florida  SEC Final Judgment Author: , Washington DC Investment Brokers: Ry Holland Fielder, Ron Walblay Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Oilfield Finder Ron Walblay nice web site and glossy marketing material - it's like putting lipstick on a pig Ft Lauderdale, Florida  RON WALBLAY CRIMINAL AT LARGE Author: Nashville, Tennessee Investment Brokers: Oil Field Finder, Ry Holland Fielder Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 09 2016
Kia Atlanta South Not honoring my powertrain warranty Morrow Georgia Follow-Up Author: Conley, Georgia Auto Warranty: Kia Atlanta South Morrow, Georgia

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Similar Finding Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 06 2016
Lucus Oil Company Lucus Fuel Injenction Cleaner Unsealed Hazardous Packaging Nationwide Author: Loveland, Colorado Auto Parts: Lucus Oil Company Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
KC PROMOTIONS LIED ABOUT WHAT WAS BEING SOLD. SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI Author: SPRINGFIELD, Missouri Oil Companies: KC PROMOTIONS OLATHE, Kansas

Jan 31 2016
Lau Mart Was charged $31 for 2 containers of oil but never received them. There phone # doesn't work and they won't respond to emails Internet Author: Brooklyn, Michigan Food Vendors: Lau Mart Internet

Jan 29 2016
John Scared my elderly mother about an electrical issue and gave her ridiculous estimates ranging from $2700 to $6400 to change out her breaker box. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Adoption Agencies: John

Jan 28 2016
Massive Concrete & Masonry - Mike Pacheco - Michael Pacheco This guy is dishonest / can't be trusted. He quotes one price and then pours his concrete many inches thicker than necessary to over change. Dighton Massachusetts Author: Norton, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Massive Concrete & Masonry Dighton, Massachusetts

Jan 27 2016
Thurston Academy of Kingston MA Joe Thurston Bullied, controlled, and blacklisted by Thurston Academy. Poor Business Practices by Joe Thurston Kingston Massachusetts
Get facts right Author: Plymouth , Massachusetts Martial Arts: Thurston Academy of Kingston MA Kingston, Massachusetts

Jan 23 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 22 2016
Castlerock Security Inc, APX Alarm Services - SAI SecurityAPX Alarm Security Solutions is Vivint Castlerock Security Inc - APX Alarm Services - SAI Security, Liars, malfunctioning security systems, crooks had to change name from Castlerock Security, APX Alarm services to Vivint because of so many complaints, enethical creeps Internet, Utah  Castlerock Security Author: , Nationwide Security Services: Vivint Internet, Utah

Jan 20 2016
Jiffy Lube Didn't tighten the screw are the words of technician when I took our Nissan Altima back two days after oil change Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Crystal Lake, Illinois

Jan 14 2016
HOT WIRE refused to change wrong reservation (car rental) location or cancel San Francisco Internet Author: Waterloo, Wisconsin Auto Rentals: HOT WIRE Internet

Jan 14 2016
Lighting X-Change Company llc Lighting Xchange LlcLighting Exchange Misrepresenting sales tactics. Dramatically overpriced product. Baltimore Maryland Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Maintenance Companies: Lighting X-Change Company llc Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 13 2016
Recruiter Society Schemers that need to change company name Aurora Colorado
Author: Indiana Employment Services: Recruiter Society Aurora, Colorado

Jan 12 2016
Monatronics international Sold house send the transfer of deed and they charged me for a whole year Nationwide Author: Oil city, Louisiana Security Services: Monatronics international Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
SmartPhotoHut.com Bait Switch Price Change Internet Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Cameras & Video: SmartPhotoHut.com Internet

Jan 07 2016
J9 motors; Rashad Jazairy I have never been so disused with an auto dealer. This purchase has deeply scared me for life. During my ebay transactions and emails with Mr Rashad Jasairy he asured me this 2008 bmw 528i was in excellent condition however. once I received this vehicle the engine was cover with oil, oil spilled out of parts on engine, no heated seat as advertised, large dent on rear passage side and vehicle had exceptional amount of a pet hair, small of grabage. All hoses and belts on front of engine was saturated with oil. Houston Texas Again I'm Impressed Author: Ozark, Alabama Liars: J9 motors; Rashad Jazairy Houston, Texas

Jan 06 2016
weebly web service Hi my name is Cynthia Cork,I order service from weebly web service,About eight mouths ago, I cancel my service the next day, after being told I wound be change fees, I know thing about And after the owner told me about the fees, He said if I did not like it, he would refund me my money back no question asked, I than say for my money back, and canceled my account , He give me my money back, and began to spam my email. I block his emails. Then his sold my information, which was private according to his contract, I sign when getting the service.  Internet Author: antioch, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Diamondnique record company Internet

Jan 05 2016
Q Motors Once car leaves lot and it starts having oil leaks, egr, engine knocking .didn't have long enough to get the plates Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Dealers: Q Motors Arlington , Texas

Dec 31 2015
Shell Oil Co. Tricky labeling of fuel grades on pump Hudson Massachusetts Fool Author: Burlington, Massachusetts Convenience Stores: Shell Oil Co. Hudson, Massachusetts

Dec 30 2015
Bishop Automotive Group Sikd me a lifetime contract for free oil changes. They sold out to Universial Toyota Group and they will not honor the contract Tuscombia Alabama Author: Russellville, Alabama Auto Dealers: utomotive Group Tuscombia , Alabama