Your Search | synfast oil change #1637

Jan 22 2017
Gloss Motive Possibly known as; Newhealtytoday Ordered FREE CBD oil sample from Newhealthytoday. Distributed by Gloss Motive. Charged $69.95 twice with 3.5 weeks, with no explaination of charges. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Louisville, Kentucky Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 21 2017
Psychic Shelby Scam artist, prays on victims looking to change their lives. Asks for money to clear away darkness from your soul. Promises money will be returned and it never is. Do not trust her. Highland Mills New York Author: Hudson Valley , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Shelby Highland Mills, New York

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth Revita Youth Eye Serum and Revita Youth Neuvia Cream Snake Oil St. Petersburg Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Medical Supplies: Revita Youth Internet

Jan 15 2017
Web IQ or WebIquity - both the same crooks They change their names - DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT - THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. They were supposed to charge my card one hundred dollars, they charged almost seven hundred - I'm filing fraud charges against them at present - Hiring an atty as well. Utah Nationwide Author: Home, Florida Small Business Services: Web IQ or WebIquity Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL RIPPOFF HIDDEN FEES 40% FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE ORDER SOMEWHERE CALIFORNIA Internet Author: covington, Georgia Consumer Services: HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL Internet

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
Cheap Tickets Ticket change Internet Author: Fresno, California Air Travel: Cheap Tickets Internet

Jan 12 2017
Militac Flashlights 19 Oil Mill Road Greenville, South Carolina 29611 United States Non responsive, failure to keep promise & honour warranty South Carolina 29611 Author: Preston Lancashire, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Militac Flashlights South Carolina

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet Service Dept. US 95 at Ann Road ,5501 Drexel Road, Las Vegas NV.89130vegas nv. Had my Chev,Avalanche serviced, Oil change, tire rotated, took truck home left that night at 9pm the THE TPMS, light came on and would not go off, now took truck back home because dealer ship closed,N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: north las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet N. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Fast Address Change Address Change agents They are stealing money from people, internet fraud, affiliate website Internet
Author: north las vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Fast Address Change Internet

Jan 06 2017
English Bulldog Puppies for sale, CNNIC now change Facebook page to English bulldog and Frenc Bulldog puppies for sale They have several names now adorable bulldogs puppy for sale CNNIC, EBP Ripoff artist Miami Florida Author: New Caney, Texas Attorney Generals: English Bulldog Puppies for sale, CNNIC now change Facebook page to English bulldog and Frenc Bulldog puppies for sale Miami , Florida

Jan 05 2017
Gloss Motive Advertised price for CBD Oil $37 per bottle, Buy 3 get one free. This was a lie when order went through said also charging for 4th bottle. No itemized bill nor a Total on receipt. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Schenectady, New York Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 05 2017
Bohemian Guitars Ordered the Motor Oil guitar from Bohemian on June 4, 2016. Still waiting for delivery. Every time I have contacted Bohemian - no one ever answers their phone - it is not stop busy. Today their phone had a recording stating the number is out of serivice. When I contacted them by email a few days ago - they keep promising delivery for January 2017. These people are frauds! Atlanta Georgia
Author: Bronx, New York Internet Fraud: Bohemian Guitars Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 04 2017
Gloss Motive Ordered CBD Oil....It was not what I expected so I returned the product for a refund. Company will not acknowledge me as a customer and did no refund my monies Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 03 2017
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Surface Restorations Services Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Jan 02 2017
Dothan Kia dealership Sales person Dothan Kia of Dothan,al.'the sales guywas exttremely high pressure I was never sure, to sleep on it . I said norepeatedly ,after all said an done. Gist of situation I was told you have to pay for the vehicle, you cannot change your mind!!! They laughed,an said wepushed the paperwork thru an you will pay.!!! Dothan, Alabama For the future... Author: Slocomb, Alabama Auto Dealers: Dothan Kia dealership Dothan,al., Alabama

Jan 02 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Change ged account for puppy bank but never received Alexandria Louisiana Author: Kershaw , South Carolina Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Alexandria, Louisiana

Dec 31 2016
Quick Change Artist Onesole, Dominque McClain Barteet Failure to deliver but not to remove money from my account. Unavailable to find out info via email, web, phone numbers. It has been 6 weeks since my order and there is no legit contact information. They take your money without delivery of the product and have no legit contact number or email. W.Palm Beach Florida Author: Kentucky Specialty Stores: Quick Change Artist W.Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
David Kuvelas or Superior Trading System Superior Trading System, Supertradingsystem.com, OilTradingacademy.com, Oil Trading Academy Very well known charlatan Internet Author: Highland Village, Texas Seminar Programs: David Kuvelas or Superior Trading System Internet

Dec 29 2016
Support Pure beauty group inc. Wrinkle free Serum/Oil free.com/oil free crm.com support@ completederma.com California Author: New york, New York Credit Card Fraud: Support Pure beauty group inc. California

Dec 29 2016
United States post office the pittsburgh post office is not giving me my mail I told them where I lived I put change address i even got a confirmation from them at my new address i told the post office that someone within the post office is playing with my mail and 1 month still they don't even know me  pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: United States post office pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Dec 28 2016
RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: RecordLinc dedicated to the highest security and highest level of customer services.*UPDATE: RecordLinc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PRESS CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAIN AUTHOR OF THIS Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Fraud: RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a unique product creating living patient files. These files can last for the life of each patient, and transferred from doctor to doctor, as the patient's needs change. RecordLinc users receive images and communication, the ability to respond in real time, with RecordLinc's messaging system. Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a unique product creating living patient files. These files can last for the life of each patient, and transferred from doctor to doctor, as the patient's needs change. RecordLinc users receive images and communication, the ability to respond in real time, with RecordLinc's messaging system. Chandler, Arizona