Your Search | synfast oil change #1637

1, Report #1319334

Jul 28 2016
Hew-Tex Oil and gas Corporation ,Hew-Tex, Withholding rightfully owed disbursement funds. Houston Texas Author: Woodstock, Georgia Brokerage Companies: Hew-Tex Oil and gas Corporation (Hew-Tex) Houston, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Atlanta medi spa Atlantamedispa.com Botox Dr. Debra Atkins Atlanta Buckhead Marietta Atlanta, Georgia
PENDING LAWSUIT IN COBB COUNTY GEORGIA IMAGES TO FOLLOW Author: Atlanta, Georgia Doctors: Atlanta medi spa Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
Verizon Wireless I am grandfathered and now they are making us change plans or lose our service. Greenville Nationwide Author: Taylors, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
The Monkey Farm, Vicki Conley Vicki Conley After earning my degree in veterinary medicine and coming to a crossroads in my life, I needed a change and wanted to seek out a purpose, gain experience with exotics in a clinic setting while volunteering for a good cause. Playa del Coco Other- Costa Rica Author: Lexington, South Carolina Tourist Attractions: The Monkey Farm, Vicki Conley Playa del Coco, Other

Jul 24 2016
Oil can henrys Rude and never going back Redmond Oregon Author: Terrebonne, Oregon Auto Service Stations: Oil can henrys Redmond , Oregon

Jul 23 2016
Just Brakes Went for an oil change/inspection, ended up spending $1500 and facuing a new problem with car Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Tampa, Florida

Jul 23 2016
New World Carriers New World Auto Transport They repeatedly change the amount of the payroll that they put in to employees bank accounts from the payroll stubs. They never pay employees that quit their last check. They are very unfair people in all business aspects. They belittle employees and customers. Very unfair and dishonest people. Katy Texas Author: Rosharon, Texas Auto Transporters: New World Carriers Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

9, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
optimal garcinia cambogia Absolute mango cleanse when I tried to cancel before the 14 day trial was up, they tried to extent the trial for 30 days. they kept trying to change my mind and argued with me. after two phone calls they finally cancelled my account. santa Ana California
Author: alvarado, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: optimal garcinia cambogia santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 20 2016
Valvoline instant oil change Vista ca, franchise owner and district manager and LIARS AND THIEVES!!!! Scandaless liars with 0.0 INTEGRITY. Caused US MARINE to loose business Vista California Author: Vista , California Oil Companies: Valvoline instant oil change Vista, California

Jul 19 2016
Salis Immunity Blend Essential Oil Salis Immunity Blend Essetial Oil(800) 840-3768800-838-9541 4535 S 2300 E Ste B, Salt Lake City, UT 84117 DO NOT BUY! Caution - They will steal $$$ fro you. Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Author: Middletown, New York Alternative Health: Salis Immunity Blend Essential Oil Internet

Jul 19 2016
Valvoline Oil Change Center Oil Change Center Charged for repairs that they aren't certified to do Allen Park Michigan Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Valvoline Oil Change Center Allen Park , Michigan

Jul 19 2016
Spot loan I was in something in the mail saying they would approve update hundred dollar loan. After giving my bank account information they denied me!! Now I have to go change my bank account. I don't trust these crooks They want your bank account information then they will deny Maryland Nationwide Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Advertising Agencies: Spot loan Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Palm Beach Research Center Palm Beach Clinical Trials They promise poor people to pay them a certain amount and then change and lower the payment. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Clinics: Palm Beach Research Center West Palm Beach, FL

Jul 15 2016
lifeanswers.com Jill Saint-James gave a free reading but then pretended I was special and also told me I was depressed and wanted change Internet Author: port orford , Oregon Internet Fraud: lifeanswers.com Internet

Jul 15 2016
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Investment Brokers: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 14 2016
Advance Auto Sales, Advance Auto Sales Sold me a lemon a 2004 Pontiac Grande Prix 06/10/2016. Car stopped runnuing 06/14/2016 after finding out that No oil was In the vehicle I then leared thst the EGR Valve had failed. I putchased a car from them In 2009 another Pontiac and had No problems so I decided to do busiuess with them again. I spoke with the so called Owner ,Agent, Garnett. Cook who was very rude and unprofessional about my situation. Also the starter went dead on 06/17/2016 Indianapolis Indiana
Wow Jim Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 10 2016
Huckleberry Heating Oil/ David Huckins,Tracy Huckins Took advantage of a mentally ill man and stole everything he owned! Boscawen New Hampshire Author: MESA, Arizona Consumer Services: Huckleberry Heating Oil Boscawen, New Hampshire

Jul 07 2016
Jiffy Lube, Mario, Angel Broken Battery and Dipstick after oil change Diamond Bar California Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Diamond Bar, California

Jul 07 2016
Texas Auto Liquidators LLC Pictures of Quality Truck, oil leaks bad, 4 inches of Mud packed up underneath, Arlington Texas
08 dodge Author: Keyser, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Texas Auto Liquidators LLC Arlington, Texas

Jul 06 2016
24/7 LOYAL SERVICE 24/7 QUICK PICK LOCKSMITHS They Bait you with a $15.00 service fee, $35.00 lock change fee and then charge you $321.00! and want CASH! Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Yes, you were scammed Author: playa del rey, California Small Business Services: 24/7 LOYAL SERVICE Internet

Jul 06 2016
Mobil 1 Lube Express They change my oil on my 2013 Infiniti FX45 which lead to me throwing a rod in my engine from lack of oil leaving me with $10,000 in damaged Grand Prairie Texas Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Oil Companies: Mobil 1 Lube Express Grand Prairie, Texas

Jul 06 2016
Basin Mitsubishi They sold me a 2010 Dodge Avenger which is a lemon and I've had issues with emergency break and oil pan gasket leaking the body of the car is messed up and put me 9000 upside down and the car is only worth 500 and I've been trying to get away from the car and they give me the run around Author: Midland, Texas Auto Dealers: Basin Mitsubishi Midland, Texas