Your Search | synfast oil change #1637

1, Report #1341902

Dec 07 2016
Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Seers Oil and Trading Ltd Signing of contracts and not honoring agreements - no proof of products Dallas Texas Author: Bethesda, Maryland Questionable Activities: Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee not due to oil change Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 06 2016
Fossil oil Liar/ Con Artist Houston Texas Author: Hoisington, Kansas Questionable Activities: Fossil oil Houston, Texas

Dec 06 2016
Mbf Leasing LLC They tell you that they can lower your credit card fees. Make you sign a long lease for renting their credit card machine and don't let you out when you change your mind. They don't have early termation even if you are willing to pay. New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Mbf leasing New York, New York

Dec 06 2016
pep boys chino ca. on Central Avenue Oil pan stripped second vehicle report from 2011 chino California Author: chino, California Auto Service Stations: pep boys Chino California chino, California

Dec 06 2016
AT&T / DISH Monthly bills change and get higher , poor internet service (not as promised or advertised,) VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE marietta,ga. Nationwide Author: marietta, Georgia Telephone Companies: AT&T / DISH Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
e-motor usa,inc rip off ,wont send behind faulty turbos comes apart because not put together right and try to tell you it because of your oil griffith Indiana Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Parts: e-motor usa,inc griffith, Indiana

Dec 02 2016
Existing Diet HYU:Diet HealthFulfillment San Diego CALIFORNIA Shady snake oil Author: palm springs, California Drugstores: Existing Diet

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado In Closing.. Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
Change My Credit Score.Com Brian Lee and I paid $100 to be a Rep. Chase Acct # (((REDACTED))) 10/26/16 W Palm Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Change My Credit Score.Com W Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 27 2016
BARI builders LLC, Sobe Contractors These guys lie every single day . They don't work Thursday through Tuesday I don't show up for work even if they promised to going to show up to work . They install everything not according to plan and then have to convince the architect to change the plans to benefit them . It has taken me over 4 1/2 months to get one interior wall up at a commercial location And it's still not completed because they don't follow the planS. Run away from these guys Miramar Florida Florida Author: Miami Shores, Florida Builders & Contractors: BARI builders LLC Florida

Nov 22 2016
DNA motoring sold poor quality oil burning turbos city of industries calafornia Author: crestview , Florida Auto Parts: DNA motoring Industries, California

Nov 18 2016
elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO elvias night life ,elvias night club ,elvias after houre ,2727 fondren night club ,aldo rosso,2727 FONDREN RD , ALDO ROSSO THIEF ,CROOK ,NOT HONEST ,PLAYER,stole my money and change his number houston texas Author: houston, Texas US Postal Service: elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO TX

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 17 2016
Ross Scammed left with some change! Pacoima Nationwide Author: San fernando, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Ross Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
American Lube Fast Went in on October 28th 2016 to get oil changed told they use the high mileage oil come to find out they did not use high mileage oil but they charge me the high mileage oil price $53.84 Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama US Postal Service: American Lube Fast Montgomery , Alabama

Nov 12 2016
Choice home warranty Rip vendors off, they change invoice amounts Edison Nationwide Author: Irwin , Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Choice home warranty Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
Tara The Medium This person has been contacting me for a long time telling me a different story every month how I'm going to be lucky and receive money, that my life is going to change. Don't know Internet Author: Lebanon, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Tara The Medium Internet

Oct 28 2016
SouthLand Market The company is keeping people's change I paid with a twenty but the act like you paid with a ten. I am not the only one this is happening too. Houston Texas
Author: Houston , Texas tempdir: SouthLand Market Houston , Texas

Oct 27 2016
Law Offices of Steven Alexander ,Afghani, AKA- Alexander ESQAKA -Afghani ESQAKA ThiefBelow AverageAcceptance Rate: 62.4% ,bottom 45%, Median LSAT: 148 ,bottom 20%, Median UGPA: 3.07 ,bottom 20%, Bar Pass Rate: 62.7% , bottom 20%, Bar Pass Rate vs. Same State Peers: -3.4% ,bottom 30%, Employmen Law Offices of Steven Alexander ,changed his name from Steven Afghani, People Change there name for a REASON Santa Ana California Consider this Author: Santa Ana, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Offices of Steven Alexander (Afghani) Santa Ana, California

Oct 25 2016
Showroom glam I ordered two swimsuits and never received my items. They only offer contact through e-mail, I have e-mailed several times with no response. They sent me a tracking number with no updates or change, I called usps and they said there is no items with the tracking number they sent me. I feel like I've been scammed  Encino California Finally received my order today Author: Lancaster, California Clothing Stores: Showroom glam Encino , California

Oct 24 2016
Crude royalties, LLC and Patriot energy Mike MilerFaulknerBreitling Royalties Corp Fraudulent oil investments Dallas Texas Author: Cedar Park, Texas Business Consulting: Crude royalties, LLC and Patriot energy Dallas , Texas