Your Search | t&b sales

Aug 29 2016
mad city sales Well, I bought one of these cars. Dodgeville WI Author: Dodgeville, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: mad city sales Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Fluent Home LLC Sales rep apparently LIED every time he opened his mouth !! Maryville Georgia Author: Maryville, Tennessee Door to Door Sales: Fluent Home LLC Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
James B. Nutter Estate Settlement Ripoff Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas Mortgage Companies: James B. Nutter Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 28 2016
mad city sales Lied over the phone and horrible treatment when there! madison Wisconsin Author: Oregon, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: mad city sales madison, Wisconsin

Aug 28 2016
Wang Gang Fowler Bros UK (website name with a UK suffix) - turned out to be a Chinese company known as WANG GANG Claimed to be a British company selling leather shoes. Turned out to be Chinese rip-offs who sent plastic shoes Shanghai Shanghai. China
Author: BLACKHEATH, Alabama Sales People: Wang Gang Shanghai,

Aug 28 2016
Mint auto sales Mint Auto Traders EIN# 46-0939774 Phone scam and discrimination against a disabled woman with minor children. Orlando Florida Author: Colquitt, Georgia Auto Dealers: Mint auto sales Orlando, Florida

Norman B Scott Leaves misleading Feedback on eBay Buford, Georgia
Author: Pinehurst, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Norman B Scott Buford, GA , Georgia

Aug 27 2016
Mad City Sales Extremely deceptive advertising and poor quality product. Madison Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Mad City Sales Madison, Wisconsin

Aug 27 2016
Paul Blanco Sacramento They sold me a lemon and lied during the sales process Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: Paul Blanco Sacramento Sacramento, California

Aug 26 2016
R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Complete rip off. Unprofessional staff Dallas Texas Poor Decision Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Dallas, Texas

Aug 26 2016
MyDivorcePapers.com Divorce Place Inc Divorce Papers, MyDivorcePapers.com, Scam and Ripoff, High Pressure Sales Tactics, Deceptive Consumer Practice, Fraud Rancho Santa California Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Legal Process Services: MyDivorcePapers.com California

Aug 26 2016
AT&T STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN Texas Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Vermont Peanut Butter Company Daniel Burgess and Christopher B Kaiser Lie, steal, stalking, thief, scam Morrisville Vermont
To clarify Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Food Vendors: Vermont Peanut Butter Company Morrisville, Vermont

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Optimal Health Products Inc This company scamed me! They deducted $78 without my concent or approval of the transaction. I called the number to try and see if they could refung the amount withdrawn from my account, they lady didnt know how to help me properly. Savanna Georgia Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Sales People: Optimal Health Products Inc Savanna, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Vape Solutions Betty B Betty B has really had it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR DISCRIMINATION Newton North Carolina Author: Conover, North Carolina Smoke Shops: Vape Solutions Newton, North Carolina

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
WISHESBRIDES crooks, thieves, do not honor return policy, poor quality, pictures used on web are NOT actual dress unkown Internet Author: Hampton, Georgia Sales People: WISHESBRIDES Internet

Aug 25 2016
Atomic Deals Ordered a Mickey Mouse watch on July 17th, 2016. Paid through PayPal. Sent 4 emails. Got automated replies.  China Internet Author: RICHMOND, Texas Sales People: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 24 2016
Bagger Bags Ordered poor quality bags, sent back for full refund and cannot get them to refund my money Lake Worth Florida Author: Indiana Sales People: Bagger Bags Lake Worth , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Roberto Murolo scammed with fake goods Milano Italy Author: Renton, Washington Sales People: Roberto Murolo Milano,