Your Search | t. ron zaken, zaken corporation

1, Report #1196781

Dec 20 2014
Julie Motamedi julie t motamedi the famous fashion designer Julie Motamedi is not a good fashion designer Internet Author: Miami, Florida Tailor Shops: Julie Motamedi Internet

2, Report #1196755

Dec 20 2014
TMOBILE, Assurant Solutions my php.com tmobilehttps://www.myphpinfo.com/t-mobile/general/mydocs.aspx?lang=en Next Day Shipping turning into 4 - 5 days later! the supervisor told me next day ! wayne Pennsylvania Author: modesto, California Cellular Phone Companies: TMOBILE, Assurant Solutions wayne, Pennsylvania

3, Report #1196685

Dec 19 2014
Ron Hoover Marine and RV - Joe French/Tony Clark Horrible customer service, dishonest, poor quality work, and a ripoff Houston Texas Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona RV Repair Centers: Ron Hoover Marine and RV Houston, Texas

4, Report #1196642

Dec 19 2014
Completion 360 Corporation , Amanda Rebec, Miles Molstad, James Graham, Completion 360 Corp The C360 Team Fraud, Hacking, Scam, Rip Off, Completion 360 Corp, Theft Calgary Nationwide Author: North Dakota Oil Companies: Completion 360 Corporation ( Amanda Rebec, Miles Molstad, James Graham) Nationwide

5, Report #1196609

Dec 19 2014
Metro PCS T-Mobile Would not supply unlock code after 7 months of service Richardson Texas 75082 Nationwide Author: Lorain, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

6, Report #1196397

Dec 18 2014
Infinite SCAM, Door-to-Door AT&T Sales, Use Own Car, No Reimbursment, Phony Commission Sales Des Plaines Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Infinite Des Plaines, Illinois

7, Report #1196376

Dec 18 2014
Envato.com themeforest.com Customer Scam - ' buy 'credits' to subvert consumer laws, don;t stand by their products Melbourne, Australia Australia Author: New York Software: Envato.com Internet

8, Report #1196311

Dec 18 2014
Morgan Drexen took my money for bankruptcy told me it would cost 2,000 dollars after i had paid that they wanted another 1,100 dollars i don' t have it. It took me four days to get them to close my case and now i can not get what t paid back Costa Mesa Ca. Author: fort gratiot, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Morgan Drexen Nationwide

9, Report #1196225

Dec 18 2014
Dream Cinema Productions Film Corporation Rayster MichaelsRay QuirogaPrince Barbu Dream Cinema Productions Film Corporation FAKING FILMS AND SCAMMING INVESTORS Hollywood California
Author: California Producers: Dream Cinema Productions Film Corporation California

10, Report #1196189

Dec 17 2014
Money Network First Data Corporation Gone Phishing Cordova Tennessee Author: Auburn, Illinois Cash Services: Money Network Cordova, Tennessee

11, Report #1196178

Dec 17 2014
Mustang Crossing Apartments This is a bad place to live. 1. The crime is bad. 2. We have a problem with our electricity because it goes on and off in the kitchen and living room. 3. The building foundation is bad meaning it has a cracked foundation. 4. The landlords are nosy (can t mind their business 5. I m sure they rent to and hire illegals as maintenance and clean up crew.These people are extorting money from us for a run down Roach infested apartment! They are charging us $545 a month. Now they are trying to say that we owe them $35. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Housing Rentals: Mustang Crossing Apartments Richmond, Texas

12, Report #1196169

Dec 17 2014
J & T creations Jennifer llerena I ordered merchandise and never received it. Value of $60 Internet ,Texas
Author: Warren, Michigan Small Business Services: J & T creations Internet

13, Report #1196136

Dec 17 2014
AT&T UVERSE ATT Uverse FREE means a $200 charge Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Internet Services: AT&T UVERSE Nationwide

14, Report #1196144

Dec 17 2014
North American Driling Corporation Larry Koonce Has defrauded me on 4 oil wells for over 150k and stole my money. Plano Texas
Author: Mckinney , Texas Investment Brokers: North American Driling Coporation Plano, Texas

15, Report #1195946

Dec 17 2014
Morgan T YMKA Morgan T and associates of YMKA promise lots of money or talimans to ofer a winning amount of money in the thousands of dollar range. All I have to do is send various amounts of money varying from $30 to $59 depending on what is being sold. I won an amount of money that was to be delivered by courier and that never happened. Still getting letters and I don't reply. They are still trying their SCAM. Amsterdam Netherlands Author: Sequim, Washington Questionable Activities: Morgan T Nationwide

16, Report #1195486

Dec 15 2014
Barry B. McGough - Warner, Bates, McGough, McGinnis & Portnoy I wish I hadn`t used his services Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barry B. McGough Atlanta, Georgia

17, Report #1195410

Dec 14 2014
Ron Carter Hyundai Clear Lake Dishonest and Deceitful Friendswood Texas Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: Ron Carter Hyundai Clear Lake Friendswood, Texas

18, Report #1195357

Dec 14 2014
Host Committee Paid for tickets and realized i couldn;t attend event. They dont send tickets until day of event and wont refund you New York Internet Author: great neck, New York Ticket Sales: Host Committee Internet

19, Report #1195344

Dec 14 2014
AT&T Wireless Sold me a phone knowing I was in an area they don't reliably service Fort Collins Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

20, Report #1195293

Dec 13 2014
Wells Fargo Bank identity theft of my checking and savings account. They took over 6 months to to investigate and then refused to return my funds. t Nationwide Author: Somerville, Texas Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

21, Report #1195094

Dec 12 2014
Ron Tonkin Toyota, Portland, OR Ron Tonkin Toyota Fraud/ Misrepresentation Report/ Taking advantage of a woman Portland Oregon Author: Tigard, Oregon Auto Dealers: Ron Tonkin Toyota Portland, Oregon

22, Report #1195021

Dec 12 2014
Green Dot Corporation Terrible Customer Service fraudulent banking practices Pasadena California Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Banks: Green Dot Corporation Pasadena, California

23, Report #1194898

Dec 12 2014
HSBC Beneficial., Florida, HSBC 1, a few others Home was in husbands name, his wife died 2011, they were getting letters with different servicers names and amounts. As of 2013 homeowner has been newly married for over a year now...husband can't talk, has bad case of aphasia from stroke. I attempted to get loan information from Beneficial and they sent back a letter they were doing loan research. Husband had been in home for over thirty years, now retired and disabled. Loan servicers were continually sending bills with different amounts and different names of lending institutions. Trustee Assets told me we had to sell the home. I told t we needed a place to live. we're 63 and 65. HSBC recently bought the house online so now it is in their name. HSBC California Author: Mount Shasta , California Miscellaneous Companies: HSBC

24, Report #1194811

Dec 11 2014
American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Failure to meet contractual obligations Van Nuys, California Nationwide Author: Settle, Washington Warranty Companies: American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

25, Report #1194781

Dec 11 2014
netcashabvance in chicago'il This company wrkers call me every thay at any time and hung up on me am tlking about any time even after ours when we are on bed or early morning like at 6.00.am,and I am tired am on cancer remission and am in pain all the time,and that makesit worst t they call me any time day or night and hungup on me,i hva call them back and their voice mail is full chicago,il chicago il Author: yuba city, California Credit Services: netcashabvance in chicago'il Nationwide