TAMPA COLLEGE, FMU, EVEREST UNIVERSITY, ETC. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: TAMPA COLLEGE, FMU, EVEREST UNIVERSITY, ETC.
There may be more specific results for "TAMPA COLLEGE, FMU, EVEREST UNIVERSITY, ETC."
For more specific results for "TAMPA COLLEGE, FMU, EVEREST UNIVERSITY, ETC."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
university auto sales and auto Latino I BUY A CAR FROM THEM AND I NEVER GET THE TITTLE IN OVER TWO YEARS Maplewood, Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: university auto sales and auto Latino Maplewood, Minnesota

Aug 16 2017
presto.news IS NOW TARGETING HARVARD STUDENTS AND HARVARD UNIVERSITY Internet Author: Massachusetts Sex Offenders: presto.news Internet

Aug 16 2017
solid swiss swisstime, etc Grand Theft Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: solid swiss Internet

Aug 16 2017
Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Kasia Rzotkiewicz , Director Of Operations Refuses to pay for hard hours I cleaned and scrubbed floors , walls, etc and has an Abusive Supervisor that's prejudice and wants you to work nonstop with no break to eat . She doesn't like you to clean with her germs and dirty floors using water apparently. Philadelphia Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
CMI Cana Eye Serum Bella Serata Ongoing charges rip off scam Tampa Florida Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Skin Care: CMI Cana Eye Serum Internet

Aug 15 2017
Elite Lawn Care Inc Elite Lawn Care Service, Rep Jason Fisher, Rip Us Off w/FAKE Contract & No Svc. Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Landscaping: Elite Lawn Care Inc Tampa, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Charlotte Grill Company Terry Wayne/Carolina Grill Company He takes a deposit from people after offering an unbelivable low price on a job. Often runs specials on the local Craigslist. He makes you sign a contract then either starts your job but doesnt finish, never starts your job or does a small amount of work and never comes back. His contract states that he will keep 25% of deposit if you cancel. He will make it impossible to work with him due to not finding subs, making an appointment and not keeping it, delaying projects do to weather or car break down etc. You will have to take him to court to get the moeny back. Many people who won judgements against him never saw their money--he has declared bankruptcy 2 times and has a lengthy criminal and civil record. This is public information that you should look into. Waxhaw NC Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Grill Company Internet

Aug 15 2017
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants falsely advertised accredidations, did not get access to online classes, cannot reach a single person to help, no refund given, etc Atlanta Georgia Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Care Education: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 15 2017
Bruce Roznos Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Paul at Arrow Truck Sales of Tampa Lemon Truck False DOT Inspection Fradulant Liars Won't Honor Contract Warranty Or Repairs Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Jacksonville , Florida

Aug 14 2017
Discovery Auto Center, LLC Discovery Auto Center TampaDiscovery Auto Center Tampa FloridaDiscovery Auto Center Tampa FLDiscovery Auto Tampa Ripped Me Off. Conned Me, Sold Me Junk! Tampa Florida Author: melbourne, Florida Auto Dealers: Discovery Auto Center, LLC Tampa, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Instant Tax Service, Chris Sheppard Chris Sheppard Granted to received millions of dollars from settlements Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Income Tax Service: Instant Tax Service, Chris Sheppard Tampa, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs I ordered QuickTrim Garcinia with the understanding I could try evaluate at no cost for 2 weeks. Bottles of 2 different products were received but contained common ingredients in products I now. They wanted me to return the products in original shipping package or be charged $19.95 for each. Do Not Buy from Quick Trim. Tampa Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Aug 14 2017
L'Etoile DON'T ORDER THEIR 'SAMPLE' or TRIAL OFFER' Internet Author: TAMPA, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: L'Etoile Internet

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Etia I sent the sharing profile they advised to do and then I could not college any money Nil Internet
Author: Bridgetown, Washington Cash Services: Etia Internet

Aug 13 2017
suchomski ,eric,nolan shawanna burress online bitcoin scam,henderson.nevada$ 3555 henderson,nevada internet Author: TAMPA, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: suchomski ,eric,nolan Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
COREY P SMITH COREY P SMITH, HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS, CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT CON ARTIST, PREYING ON THE POOR, HYPOCRITE, CRIMINAL MASTERMIND, ETC... MEMPHIS TENNESSEE TENNESSEE
Author: Alabama Credit Services: COREY P SMITH

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
college admissions assistance Scamming highschool kids out lots of cash and ligitimate scholarship help Nationwide Author: englewood, Florida Colleges and Universities: college admissions assistance Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
NETONE INTERNATIONAL we paid $325.00 for the international prepaid calls last month. This month on wards we are not able to make any calls. We call their customer serivice more than 15 calls this week. No one picking up the phone. Such a rifoff company Winter Park Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Telephone Companies: NETONE INTERNATIONAL Winter Park, Florida

Aug 12 2017
American Star Puppies This website is Americanstarpuppies and now they have taken down most of their previous pages and an error comes up as Forbidden, etc. They say they are based in Boson, Mass. When I filled out their inquiry form online concerning a Chihuahua teacup puppy named Britny I was interested in that was AKC and for sale, I received an email from someone named Mark (which was bogus) They sent over a intricate email explaining their service and their garantees and payment method with western union and their guarateed refund and protection. They then sent another email questionair having me fill out information as to my experience with owning a puppy. They replied back to congratulate me for being accepted and that Britny was avilable then had a detailed outline to follow and sent a receipt of costs, free shipping with an invoice number. PET LOVERS BEWARE! Boston Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Dog Breeders: American Star Puppies Internet

Aug 11 2017
Elite Lawn Care Jason Fisher Advertised services, collected cash for services, skipped town. Spring Hill Florida
Author: Spring Hill, Florida Landscaping: Elite Lawn Care Tampa, Florida

Aug 11 2017
Richard Checkan Asset Strategies International in partnership with SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama, SA Sold me a bad investment by lying about due diligence, insured vaults, bonded warehouses, etc. Rockville Maryland Author: North St Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Richard Checkan Rockville, Maryland

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida