Your Search | tampa college, fmu, everest university, etc..

Oct 21 2014
yolo cafe its a bar I love going outt and being social so I decided to go there im just a hardworking college student who that loves a good party the owner and his daughter are very rude. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: yolo cafe Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
4D studios 4d studios WASTE OF TIME!!! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: 4D studios Tampa, Florida

Oct 21 2014
Widner University, EASTERN DISTRICT COURT OF PENNSYLVANIA, AND BERKS COUNTY COURT OF COMMMON PLEAS IN ORDER FOR THE PEOPLE TO RESPECT THE LAW THE LAW MUST RESPECT ITSELF AND LEAD BY EXAMPLE Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Widner University Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
AIM used auto parts Joseph Miller Vancamp bring on the transmission which was confiscated by Orange county sheriffs department due to reporting possible stolen item by my mechanic certified BMW Porsche dealership East Tampa Florida Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Auto Parts: AIM used auto parts East Tampa, Florida

Oct 21 2014
PeopleFinders.com Veromi.net Lost $49.90 Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: PeopleFinders.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
University of Phoenix/ CCC Have not released my copy of transcript. I made a settlement pay of $125 and nothing have been released. My grant money is on hold because of this. I have paid what I needed to, all I want is my transcripts University of Phoenix/ CCC Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Services: University of Phoenix/ CCC Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
College Network The most misleading, disappointing,financial draining and clinically depressing choice I have made! Nationwide Author: Ojai, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: College Network Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Collections, Etc aka Winston Brands Sold my home address to a LOT of junk mailers! Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Ohio Computer Mail Order: Collections, Etc Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Oct 20 2014
Kolson and Kolson club Yashica Williams Jones  College Park Georgia Author: Douglas, Georgia Cash Services: Kolson and Kolson club College Park, Georgia

Oct 20 2014
Vapor Union Wholesales John Martin Michael K. Vapor Union Wholesale Supplies Scam Clearwater, Toms River, Atlanta, Tampa Nationwide Author: SAPULPA, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Vapor Union Wholesales Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Jeff Madison A Transmissions, wholesale transmission distributors, Transmission Parts Distribution, Etc. Run like H***, Jeff Madison is a scammer and does not stand behind warranty. continually makes promises, excuses and lies. Traqnsmission lasted less than 300 miles Bay City Michigan Author: Wilson, New York Auto Parts: Jeff Madison Bay City, Michigan

Oct 19 2014
Harcum College Financial Aide & Bursar STAFF including Monica and other Financial Assistance STAFF, Students Accounts Staff, Counseling Services STAFF ( includes Harold McIllwin, School District of Philadelphia Recruiter for Harcum College, off-sites recruiter, Monica, THEFT, THEFT by DECEPTION, FRAUD, KEEPING/STEALING FINANCIAL AIDE MONIES THAT I SHOULD HAVE but NEVER RECEIVED from 09/2012-08/2014 + any ADDITIONAL MONIES I SHOULD RECEIVE Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Financial Education: Harcum College Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2014
z57 internet marketing solutions Robed, deceived san diego California Author: Tampa, Florida Customer Leads: z57 san diego, California

Oct 18 2014
Everest University Online rip off and scam, liers Internet Author: parkersburg, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Everest University Online Internet

Oct 18 2014
Robert Clehr a.k.a. Advanced Moving Professionals, Pro Moving, Central Coast Movers, etc. Moving Fraud, On Probation for Repeated Spousal Abuse, Theft, Defrauding elderly couples, Damage to Property. San luis Obispo California
Author: none, California Moving Companies: Robert Clehr San luis Obispo, California

Oct 17 2014
Collins College Al Collins Graphic Design School Class Action Suit - Add me to it Tempe Arizona Author: Arizona, Arizona Trade Schools: Collins College Tempe, Arizona

Oct 17 2014
Westwood College and CEO Dean Gouin Fraudulent, Incompetent, Mysoginistic Broomfield Colorado Author: Westminster, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Broomfield, Colorado

Oct 17 2014
university of phoenix axia gave me a leave of absence then enrolled me into online courses nashville tn Author: Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: university of phoenix Internet

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Kaplan University Financial Aid Department The Worst Department of Any School I have ever attended Nationwide Author: Fernley, Nevada Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Financial Aid Department Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Kolson & Kolson Club Jonshica Williams Mercedes Williams Yashica Williams-Jones Krystal Williams Jonshica Williams delibertly deceive people to invest monies which will make a return in 30 days. She selected certain to get returns only to keep them investing College Park Georgia
Author: Darien, Georgia Cash Services: Kolson & Kolson Club College Park, Georgia

Oct 16 2014
Everest University F.M.U Everest College Everest Online Scam, Rip off, 50,000 dollars in debt and still no diploma told me I owe them a month before graduating. Orlando Florida Author: Sharon, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest University Orlando, Florida

Oct 16 2014
AUTO GLASS AMERICA They did substandard work and damaged my vehicle. They overcharged the insurance company and refused to fix the damage they caused to my vehicle. Their warranty is wothless. TAMPA Florida Author: TAMPA, Florida Auto Repair Service: AUTO GLASS AMERICA TAMPA, Florida

Oct 15 2014
Academic Evaluations Services INC Refused to accept my papers because the translation wasn't done by them. They returned my papers 4 weeks later (after me asking them every week to send it back) because I had to start colege and I couldnt before having those papers evaluated. I originally paid $245 and got back $170. Without having a single service done, they refused to return the difference. Also this company charged a fee per paper instead of per evaluation. People end up paying 2,3 or 4 times what they pay elsewhere. Tampa Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Translation Agencies: Academic Evaluations Services INC Tampa, Florida

Oct 15 2014
National American University NAU NAU Rp off LIARS paperwork loss Tulsa Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Colleges and Universities: National American University NAU Nationwide