Your Search | tampa college, fmu, everest university, etc..

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Grand Canyon University GCU What a disappointment Reno Phoenix, Arizona Author: Reno, Nevada Con Artists: Grand Canyon University Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Pureline Ordered one & was sent a second which I did not request - #1 $79.95 & #2 - $84.95 Tampa Florida Author: Keokuk, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Pureline garcinia camogia and forskolin I order purline product under the impression that it was free for 30 days and you had to pay the shipping which was approximately 4.95 per bottle. But after about 10 days of receiving and taking the product, they charged me 79.00 dollars for the bottle s that already had that was for free paying only 4.95 for shipping and handling per bottle. TAMPA Florida
Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Camogia and Forskolin TAMPA, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Frida Spanish School fridaspanish.com Promised college credits, promised an education to young people stranded Mexico City DF
Author: Tyler, Texas Language: Frida Spanish School Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
Naples Singles, Tampa Singles, Sarasota Singles SCAM and a RIP OFF Bonita Springs Florida Author: Naples, Florida Dating Services: Naples Singles Bonita Springs, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Pureline Garcinia Complete Weight Loss Rip-Off Tampa Florida Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Avis Budget group Brainless company steals from their customers, who quickly become former customers Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget group Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Trinity Exchange Luxury Apartments Greystar Management Company Retroactive Rate Increases and Posthumous Evictions New Port Richey Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Housing Rentals: Trinity Exchange Luxury Apartments New Port Richey, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Pureline Garcinia Ultra Diet Cheyenne Wyus Free Sample For $4.95 Ripoff Tampa Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Medical College of Wisconsin useless medical advice and treatment milwaukee Wisconsin Author: south milwaukee, Wisconsin Hospitals: Medical College of Wisconsin milwaukee, Wisconsin

College Funding Group College Funding Claremont  California
Author: Pomona, California Colleges and Universities: College Funding Group Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
RFID-USA.ORG Went in to change my address for my dog's microchip. Charged $19.95 to do so. Email came back to me as a fraud alert. TAMPA Florida Author: Cedar Hill, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: RFID-USA.ORG TAMPA, Florida

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida

Aug 22 2016
Capella University I was wrongfully kicked out of a course due to non-engagement after being in constant contact with FlexPath coaches every week about the course in which each submission was labeled not detailed enough Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: North Tonawanda, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Internet

Aug 22 2016
Houston Community College HCCS Ripoff, lazy staff, incompetent staff, liar, won't solve problems, worthless, no credibility Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Colleges and Universities: Houston Community College Houston, Texas

Aug 21 2016
MVC INTERNATIONAL MVC CONTAINERS DOES NOT PAY THEIR BILLS TAMPA Florida Author: Louisiana Storage & Self Storage: MVC INTERNATIONAL TAMPA, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Ashford University Tuition/Cost and Financial Aid-very misleading Clinton Iowa Author: Atlanta, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Ashford University Clinton, Iowa

Aug 19 2016
Daytrading University Kenneth E Calhoun Kenny CKen Theft, Misreprestation, Non Registered Securities Broker or Stock Broker Colorado Springs Colorado Internet Author: beverly hills, California Financial Education: Daytrading University Kenneth E Calhoun Internet

Aug 19 2016
199 creative Alex Elbanna Website Developer and CEO Alex Elbanna Breach of Contract Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Websites: 199 creative Tampa, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Summerbackyard.com AKA Summer Backyard BUYER BEWARE of Restocking Fee Banning California Author: Tampa, Florida Pool Services: Summerbackyard.com Banning, California

Aug 18 2016
Icdc college Lied about program offered Los angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Icdc college Los angeles, California