Your Search | tca fulfillment services, inc. wheres my rebate.com

1, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois

2, Report #1196675

Dec 19 2014
Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation This is a scam! I only authorized S & H charges for FREE trial samples, and was charged the FULL amount on my charge Card! I am now receiving products I do not want! Santa Ana California Author: Torrington, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation Santa Ana, California

3, Report #1196664

Dec 19 2014
JNL apparel and beyond i order custom Nikes and they took my money and never heard from them again Corsicana Texas Author: Forest Hills , Kentucky Sporting Goods: JNL apparel and beyond Corsicana, Texas

4, Report #1196662

Dec 19 2014
Exhibitor Housing Services Company Searches Websites for Conference Exhibitors and Calls Exhibitors Offering to Book Conference Hotel Rooms On Their Behalf Los Angeles California Author: Powell River, British Columbia Lodging: Exhibitor Housing Services Nationwide

5, Report #1196657

Dec 19 2014
Legal herbal budz EDWIN RAYES HE TOOK MY $300.00 AND SENT ME NOTHING....NOT EVEN A RESPONCE NEW YORK New York Author: oviedo, Florida Drugstores: Legal herbal budz NEW YORK, New York

6, Report #1196648

Dec 19 2014
PCsupportsquad Deceptive online computer service Internet Author: Oceanside , California Internet Services: PCsupportsquad Internet

7, Report #1196645

Dec 19 2014
Vonage Business VOCALOCITY INC Vonage Business not compatible with Comcast Atlanta Georgia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Telephone Companies: Vonage Business Atlanta, Georgia

8, Report #1196644

Dec 19 2014
GLD Myscore The company(somehow) got my banking information and had them deduct $29.95. I was told this was FREE Internet. Author: east new market, Maryland Attorneys General: GLD Myscore Internet

9, Report #1196643

Dec 19 2014
cvc option I ask for refund back to me which they I would I am still waiting. This was about 4 days ago. I told them I decide not do it and ask for refund I am still waiting. they call me each day with unknown number and etc. Plus each time I answer all way differe they Havent refund my money saying have to waiting 10 days and etc. which is not truth at all they can refund back to within 24hrs or less. Internet Author: Miami, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: cvc option Internet

10, Report #1196632

Dec 19 2014
jnl apparel and beyond got on the web site thought it was a good one,im a little scard to buy things from inter net..well i got so screwed from these people..havent heard from them there web site is now down..i sure hope they read these cause you just messed with the w3rong person i will have my lawyer working hard very hard a getting you sob so you will never do this again..just want to say good luck to you..cause here i come...i will have my lawyer do what he needs to go get you.. texas Internet Author: middletown, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: jnl apparel and beyond Internet

11, Report #1196631

Dec 19 2014
Aaron, PHO Construction Licensed contractor Hawaii LLC #33157 Guilty of putting up scammy ads on Craigslist looking for rentals or houses to fix up; when I called about my rental property, he was extremely offensive and rude when I tried to figure out what he wanted. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Property Management: Aaron, PHO Construction Honolulu, Hawaii

12, Report #1196618

Dec 19 2014
Todd Brown, Inc Mega-Success System for Massage Therapists A home-study course package that didn't deliver what promised Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Massage Therapists: Todd Brown, Inc Nationwide

13, Report #1196607

Dec 19 2014
Life Partners Inc LPI Financial Service, Inc Deceptive, illegally charge fee back fee on Oct 2014 for period 9-2013 to 8/2014 waco Texas Author: mckinney, Texas Business Consulting: Brokerage Companies: Life Partners Inc Waco, Texas

14, Report #1196602

Dec 19 2014
BofI Federal Bank SKYLIGHTPAYCARD/NETSPEND I WAS RIPOFF fOR $14.50 FOR MAKING AN ATM WITHDRAW FOR MY PAYCKECK THAT WAS PLACED ON THIS COMPANY DEBIT CARD I WANTED TO WITH DRAW MY TOTAL PAY CHECK SO THAT I WOULD NOT BE NICKLE & DIME SO INSTEAD OF GIVING ME MY TOTAL CHECK I HAD TO MAKE 6 withdraws to get my money Austin, Texas 78761 Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: BofI Federal Bank Austin, TX 78761, Texas

15, Report #1196579

Dec 19 2014
Katharine Gibbs School School has taken advantage of my vulnerability, a single mother of two under hardship and promised me financial stability and career opportunites. Also my identity was stolen through Wachovia where I had my student loans. Piscataway New Jersey Author: Irvington, New Jersey Financial Education: Katharin Gibbs School Piscataway, New Jersey

16, Report #1196590

Dec 19 2014
Printerpix is apparently a virtual non-company with invisible customer service; i.e., no one is home! Lake Mary Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Printing & Copy Services: Printerpix Lake Mary, Florida

17, Report #1196587

Dec 19 2014
NORTH CRAFT PAINTING NORTH CRAFT DECK SERVICES, NORTH CRAFT (WHATEVER ELSE OF THE 100NAMES USED) IF ITS IN STREAMWOOD DO NOT GO!!!!!!!!!! THE INSIDE STORY ***I WAS A WORKER*** AND I WAS RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Streamwood Illinois Author: Hanover Park, Illinois Builders & Contractors: NORTH CRAFT PAINTING Streamwood, Illinois

Dec 19 2014
Odain Watson aka Odain Lemonte Watson dba Odaingerous, Inc. dba Iconic Management Group dba Lamonte Entertainment Default on loan repayment Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California
Author: California Questionable Activities: Odain Watson Internet

19, Report #1196586

Dec 19 2014
Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Customer Service at its worst Wentzville, MO Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Sporting-good Manufactures: Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Internet

20, Report #1196582

Dec 19 2014
Jeremy Sposato aka J Roberts & Co aka J Roberts Residential aka J Roberts Brokerage Services aka Sposen Signature Homes aka Rezulia aka New Construction Direct Liar, thief, scumbag Cape Coral ,FL Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Realtors: Jeremy Sposato Internet

21, Report #1196578

Dec 19 2014
AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. AAMCOG&S Transmission inc Aamco in Milford OH on ST. RT 28 -- they ripped me off and tried lying to me for more money!!! Milford Ohio Author: Goshen, Ohio Auto Repair Service: AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. Milford, Ohio

22, Report #1196574

Dec 19 2014
ABC Gift Cards CardCash.com They Wouldnt ship my card a bought online through GiftCardGranny Brick, NJ New Jersey Author: McDonough, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: ABC Gift Cards Brick, NJ, New Jersey

23, Report #1196568

Dec 19 2014
Green Dot, Walmart Money Card, GoBank Merchant holds are kept on for 10 BUSINESS DAYS, even if the merchant also submits the charge (doubles up) Morovia California Author: Oregon Cash Services: Green Dot Nationwide

24, Report #1196565

Dec 19 2014
The Real Estate Education Group (((Redacted))), Utah (((Redacted))) Took my deposit TWICE and I cannot get anyone to resolve it Lehi Utah Author: Wakefield, Massachusetts Con Artists: The Real Estate Education Group Lehi, , Utah

25, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD