Your Search | the zaken co., quick sell liquidating co., tiran zaken company

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Monogram Hub recieved wrong monogram necklace, company will not email me back to replace New york Internet Author: Lexington, Kentucky Jewelers: Monogram Hub Internet

Oct 20 2014
Platinum Wigs Company banned me from making future purchases Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Author: Florida Beauty Salons: Platinum Wigs Internet

Oct 20 2014
CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Big Prize for Wire Transfer of Money Washington, DC Internet Author: Bellflower, California $$ REWARDS Offered: CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Internet

Oct 20 2014
big boss rapid wave oven this company took payment from credit card and never sent my order Internet Author: St.John's, New Foundland Appliances: big boss rapid wave oven Internet

Oct 20 2014
eBay ID: 3dayandnight a LIAR SCAMMER seller in eBay selling JUNK to SCAM buyers for quick money ShenZhen, China ShenZhen, China Author: Toronto, Ontario Plumbing: eBay ID: Internet

Oct 20 2014
The Real Estate Solution Group I did several inspections for this company rush orders when it was time to get paid they never paid me Campbell California Author: VANCEBORO, North Carolina Property Management: The Real Estate Solution Group Campbell, California

Oct 19 2014
BackBlaze aka Gleb Budman, Silicon Valley's #1 Douchebag Company takes your money, deletes your data, and runs!!! San Mateo California
Author: Santa Clarita, California Web Hosting: BackBlaze San Mateo, California

Oct 19 2014
Alpha Male Transport was told it was a company and it is merely a guy with a truck a god like complex screwing people out of money Linden New Jersey Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Alpha Male Transport Linden, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
Centurylink Centurylink is a rip off company Seatte Washington Author: salem, Oregon Utility Companies: Centurylink Seatte, Washington

Oct 19 2014
FLEISHER LAND & HOMES Division of the Fleisher Company As honest as the day is long ... IN ALASKA IN MID-WINTER!!! Rifle Colorado Author: Glenwood Springs, Colorado Real Estate Services: FLEISHER LAND & HOMES Rifle, Colorado

Oct 19 2014
myaddresschange used usps.com to change my mailing address. This company charged me $39.95 for the same service. Vero Beach Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Consumer Services: myaddresschange Florida

Oct 19 2014
Verizon Wireless In May 2014 I went to Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my phone in Brick, NJ. I picked out my phone, and the salesman told me they were having a special on tablets. For just $10.00 a line, I could have as many tablets I would like as a give away for Mo Do Not Trust Verizon Wireless Salesmen,Brick, NJ store, they will tell you any lie to sell you something. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Brick, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
PCMATIC TEAMVIEWER MICROSOFT REP THE COMPANY GOT ACCESS TO MY PC THROUGH TEAMVIEWER BEFORE I WAS AWARE IT WAS A SCAM! NATIONWIDE GLOBAL SERVER Nationwide Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Internet Fraud: PCMATIC TEAMVIEWER Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
WeGoLook REVIEW: We Go Look dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Our mission at WeGoLook® is to provide a service that global consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item, property, or person by dispatching a Looker® on their behalf and providing them with a personalized and affordable report. WeGoLook has exponentially grown since launch in 2010 through search engine optimization marketing tactics, referrals, social media presence, corporate networking, & affiliate partnerships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Verifiers: WeGoLook | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WeGoLook, a nationwide inspection company headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK providing dynamic field services. Working with individual and corporate consumers to verify current condition of properties, vehicles, heavy equipment, & other assets. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 19 2014
Dressale.com RUN DONT WALK AWAY FROM THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY!!! Hong Kong Internet Author: Waldorf, Maryland Cross-Border Scams: Dressale.com Internet

Oct 18 2014
LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD I bought two calling cards of $5 each! I was calling to Mexico and it let me use it for 12 min ONLY. then I tried to call to check the balance and it had insufficient funds to make the call..... how embarrassed of this company. cant believe they still exist! ! ughhhh Nationwide
Author: La Mirada, California Customer: LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Gleave & Co. Luke Gleave Fraud company sell watch parts London Nationwide Author: Other On-Line Stores: Gleave & Co. Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
discountmugs.com Bel Group Don't order tee shirts from this cheese company. Yes, cheese. Cheesy, too. Chicato Illinios Author: San Diego, California Printing & Copy Services: discountmugs.com Internet

Oct 18 2014
Campus Concepts Inc. This company still owes me $400.00 dollars in commission for 3 years. I report the President to the BBB and the State. They wouldn't call them back. The state said they had other complaints, but couldn't track the President down. The President called and Make $100,000.00 working from home. Dallas and Long Beach Texas and California Author: NB, California Media: Campus Concepts Inc. Select State/Province

Oct 18 2014
Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group Global Leasing Company Beware of Payment Systems and or Lease Finance Group/Global Leasing Credit Card Processing Deceptive Con Companies New York, Los Angeles, Chicago New York, California Author: Claremont, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Oct 18 2014
Rauf Textile Karachi is a Scammer Company Scammer Company RAUF TEXTILE AND PRINTING MILLS Karachi Internet
Author: Modesto, California Manufacturers: Thief Dr.Shahzad Arshad Internet

Oct 18 2014
North Shore Sewerage and Drainage This company uses creative estimates to screw their customers Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Plumbing: North Shore Sewerage and Drainage Chicago, Illinois

Oct 18 2014
Life Partners, Inc LPI Brian Pardo LPI Uses Deceptive Returns to Sell Their Investments Waco Texas Author: Lake Placid, Florida Insurance Companies: Life Partners, Inc Waco, Texas

Oct 18 2014
Tahir Shield and Musical Co Tahir Hussain Received notice that a musical instrument that I own could be copied, I sent the bagpipe to him, and he refuses to return it, or respond to my emails. Sialkot Nationwide
Author: San Francisco, California Questionable Activities: Tahir Shield and Musical Co Nationwide