Your Search | titlemax of knoxville #3

Jul 31 2014
Taylor Builders Tim Taylor out of 20 windows replaced 3 were installed right des moines Iowa Author: clive, Iowa Consumer Services: Taylor Builders des moines, Iowa

Jul 31 2014
Flagship Merchant Services, LLC Billing me monthly for a closed account 3 months ago Internet Author: new castle, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Flagship Merchant Services, LLC Internet

Jul 31 2014
City Island Auto Body Inc Owner Eddie Norcia While delivering my car after 3 months City Island Auto did not put transmission fluid in my car and destroyed my transmission and wants me to cover the cost plus $5,000 in storage and towing Bronx New York Author: Yonkers, New York Auto Repair Service: City Island Auto Body Inc Bronx, New York

Jul 30 2014
QBS Learning formerly known as Q2A Bill Smith This company is 3 to 6 months overdue in paying freelance employees for approved work. They owe at least $61,000. New York New York Author: New York, New York Accounting: QBS Learning New York, New York

Jul 30 2014
value point distribution ordered hot tub over 3 months ago still did not receive it! mill valley California Author: Greenville, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: value point distribution mill valley, California

Jul 29 2014
CARRIECATS...... CARRIE CATS SOLD MY KITTEN FOR MORE MONEY AFTER MAKING ME WAIT FOR 3 MONTHS! STEGER IL ILLINOIS Author: New York Cat Breeders: CARRIECATS Internet

Jul 29 2014
VCA Animal Hospitals Specifically the VCA Animal Hospital on E Alameda in Denver, Colorado Nearly $1200 for the same procedure 3 TIMES! Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Animal Services: VCA Animal Hospitals Denver, Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
National Floors Direct Julia from customer service. Promised to be here at 3 different times and completely blew us off the 1st 2 times and showed up late the 3rd. Wanted to charge us $54 to re-scheduke the install but wouldn't let us cancel the order or give us a discount for being 3 days late on their install. Avon, MA Internet Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Carpet & Tile Installers: National Floors Direct Internet

Jul 28 2014
The Right Move & Michelle Franklin- They Cancelled My Move 3 Days Before Move Date Hauppauge New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: The Right Move Hauppauge, Select State/Province

Jul 26 2014
FYE FYE DECEPTIVE PRACTICES  Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Music Shops: FYE Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
virgin mobile I used to be a virgin mobile customer 3 months ago now they are taking money from my account unauthiorized philadelphia pa Portland oregon Author: phila, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: virgin mobile Internet

Jul 23 2014
TitleMax TMX, TitleMax, TitleBucks, Etc Repossessed Car for $122.00 on a $350.00 Loan- Does Not Comply with laws-SCAM- !! Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Loans: TitleMax Tucson, Arizona

Jul 23 2014
Leeds Property Management Offered me a manager job, told me to move out of my current apartment and sign a contract next day - 3 days later they told me they decided to give the job to someone else instead. Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Leeds Property Management Culver City, California

Jul 21 2014
Fulfillment Center Advertisement stated buy two and get 3 free. I was charged $35.00 for each bottle Aurora Colorado Author: Red Bud, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Jul 21 2014
Rusty eck ford Got a 2011 fiesta 3 mo. ago when i got home saw hail damage all over the car  wichita Kansas Author: wichita, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rusty eck ford wichita, Kansas

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
AT&T cellular service about 3 years ago I bought a $400 AT&T smartphone which back then they weren't really too smart. and I picked the lowest data plan they had because I'm disabled and I'm homebound and they told me that it wouldn't cost me nothing search the internet using my router. well the first month's bill was over $1,000.  Nationwide Author: colchester, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T cellular service Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico AKA Blue Cross AKA Blue Cross Blue Shield AKA Blue Cross and Blue Shield AKA BCBS AKA BCABS AKA BCBSNM Denied me and my husband medical coverage for going on 3 months even though we have paid our premiums stating we are not in their system. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: New Mexico Health Insurance: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 17 2014
Bill Nelson Buford Nelson Bill Nelson is a lying deceptive crook. He is a slum lord plain and simple. knoxville Tennessee Author: knoxville, Tennessee Landlords: Bill Nelson knoxville, Tennessee

Jul 17 2014
Lyndhurst Municipal Court Judge Bozza does not allow emails that Case Dental Faculty Practice uses traditional x-rays with 90% more radiation, tries to schedule dental drillings on >3 yr old films with neg repeats, brings foreign green card residents in the room to joke without proper attire/masks causing rashes & infections without criminal charges, so how will things improve at CWRU? Lyndhurst Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Doctors: Lyndhurst Municipal Court Lyndhurst, Ohio

Jul 17 2014
Tank the Tank Heaters Tankless water Heaters Ordered tank received too costly to use sent back with ra number spoke to someone 3 times was told I would receive a credit back to my account . I did not. I have been calling for three weeks and only get voice mail. no response. I have emailed 3 times no response. Voice mail was full and then called back next day and was able to leave another voice mail. still no response. Hialeah Florida Author: Arlington, Tennessee Building Products: Tank the Tank Heaters Hialeah, Florida

Jul 15 2014
brainbuys 3 day free trial SCAM monaca Pennsylvania Author: bronx, New York Internet Services: brainbuys monaca, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2014
klazzy kidz preschool Owner worked 3 weeks and no pay check. they ripoff workers. owner isnt reporting abuse among kids pasadena Texas Author: houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: klazzy kidz preschool pasadena, Texas