Your Search | tlg shopper 212737 16 sep 800 5264848

Jan 17 2017
Eviction Solutions 1 800 Eviction SolutionsPlummer/Oggins Group Fraud Scam Internet Author: Sacramento, California Legal Services: Eviction Solutions Internet

Jan 17 2017
Anthony William Fehrennbacher Tony Fehrenbacher Suspect in Theft, No Trespassing Order MO 16-992 Manhattan Illinois Author: Versailles, Missouri Questionable Activities: Anthony William Fehrennbacher Manhattan, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 15 2017
Jonathan Lancaster john lance This person sold us a sick maltipoo for 850.00 1-13-17 The dog tested positive for pavo on 1-14-17 sugarland Texas resolved 1-16-17 Author: Baytown, Texas Con Artists: Jonathan Lancaster sugarland, Texas

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 14 2017
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Harassment of relatives for payment of $200 in court filing fees and fines for the collection of $6.30 in toll charges. Note I have $16 credit with Denver Denver and Texa Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Jan 14 2017
Global Test Market Lightspeed Research won't respond to emails about unpaid reward from Aug 25/16 Bellevue Washington Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Marketing Companies: Global Test Market Bellevue, Washington

Jan 13 2017
Rescuersclub.org I placed an order on 12/17/16 and I never received the order. I sent 2 emails to this organization and no one replied. Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Animal Shelters: Rescuersclub.org Internet

Jan 13 2017
Luminus and Bella Epoque 1 877 497 10881 800 494 95951888 778 0297 We have no record! Online Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Sales People: Luminus and Bella Epoque Internet

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 10 2017
Ryan Mass Traci Wilkinson, Ball Management, LLCMary Davis 4714 Congress Ave Austin TX 78745 Mystery shopper, money gram store, California Credit Union Idaho Falls, ID. Austin, TX Idaho, Texas, C Author: Powder Springs , Georgia Consumer Services: Ryan Mass Internet

Jan 09 2017
Prime Line Gear Ordered product in Nov 16 no response since Internet Author: Whangarei, Alabama Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Numale clinic I was told that the medicine I would be injecting would give me a erection for 30 minutes or longer . I was given a 2 minute consultation. On how to inject and then sent away. The dose didn't not work so I calle de and they increased the dose and still didn't not work I am yet to this day intimate without my partner and has created a situation where I i depressesd and have been diagnosed as depressesd I am 800 dollars out for medicine that did not work Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe , New Mexico Clinics: Numale clinic Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 08 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC I ordered two dog banks on 11/29/16 for my grandchildren, the charge of $43.98 was posted to my credit card but the banks were never received. internet Author: Nappanee, Alabama Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vision LLC internet

Jan 08 2017
CAmping and Fishing outlet I ordered a yeti cup in 12-20-16. They took my money. The website states the order is being processed. No one answers the phone or emails Texas Internet Author: Pinckney , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: CAmping and Fishing outlet Internet

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Rush My Visa They processed my visas for China trip (3Mar 2017) and sent them to me, with passports, 12/30/16. FedEx lost pkg on 1/3/17 , has no idea where they are. Internet Author: show low, Arizona Courier Services: Rush My Visa Internet

Jan 07 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC Ordered dog bank for grandson. Was charged 21.99 on 12/1/16. never received product Internet Author: Easthampton, Massachusetts TV Advertisements: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 06 2017
Champs Apparel I ordered a Kenny Stabler jersey for my dad for Christmas 12/05/16 and finally received it today, 1/6/17! I have been tracking it since shipped 12/10/16. As of 12/23 it was in China!  Internet Author: Bigfork , Montana Sporting Goods: Champs Apparel Internet

Jan 06 2017
Wholesale Jerseys I ordered 10 jerseys that were labeled counterfeit by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, so my jerseys were seized on 15 Sep 2016.  New Jersey Author: San Antonio, Texas Liars: Wholesale Jerseys Internet

Jan 06 2017
Radius Global Radius Central Inc.(Thomas Moore HR ) Secret Shopper Research Miami Florida Author: Queens, New York Employment Services: Radius Global Miami, Florida

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
High Class Universe Ordered on 11/19/16; haven't received it, charged my CC Internet Author: Newport Coast, California Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Tracy Ordered 1 bottle of IntelligenAdvanced Brain Formula 30 caps. Arrived with 2 extra btls. past Aug. 16; Kept arriving monthly after that. Tried calling; no answer several x. Finally got thru totracy She would refund only last month's btl. These pills were making me sick. I moved, but they still kept coming. I now have to call my bank to have charges reversed. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Merritt Island, Florida Telemarketers: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah