Your Search | tlg shopper 212737 16 sep 800 5264848

Aug 28 2016
GreatFun TLG Shopper, Trilegiant Corporation BAIT AND SWITCH INTERNET FRAUD STAMFORD Connecticut
Author: Springfield, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: GreatFun Internet

Aug 27 2016
Confero Mystery Shopping They almost scammed me into paying to be a mystery shopper when the process should be free. I want to prevent this from happening to others. Cary North Carolina Author: DFW, Texas Questionable Activities: Confero Mystery Shopping Cary, North Carolina

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

Aug 25 2016
onegreatfamily.com OneGreatFamily, LLC - Alan V Eaton crook behind the company Refused to opt-out; they never answer the phone 1533 N 800 W Mapleton, Utah Internet
Crook Alan V Eaton - lives in Utah County operates his OneGreatFamily rip-off business out of his house Author: Florida Internet Fraud: onegreatfamily.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 23 2016
ProEx Underground Jason Butts Jason Butts and ProEx Underground is a SCAM - They take your money and will not complete the job. I have placed over 20 phone calls, even showed up to place of business. Jason promised a refund in full by end of July 2016 for the neglience and today, 8/23/16 we haven't received the check, and now having to file suit. Windsor Colorado Author: Windsor, Colorado Maintenance Companies: ProEx Underground Windsor, Colorado

Aug 22 2016
Jump For Fun telephone number 1- 800- 281-6792 child's birthday ruined Poway California Author: San Diego, , California Festivals & Event Services: Jump For Fun Poway, California

Aug 22 2016
Drive Line Auto parts Mike Ignatow Mike At Drive Line Auto Parts Did Absolutely Nothing Said He Would Do including sending my 16 YO son a smashed auto door Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Blanco, Texas Auto Parts: Drive Line Auto parts Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2016
Bigsavesonline.com Rip-off SCAM-Ordered Graco Simple Sway Swing, says delivered on 8/10/16 @ 12:23 a.m.-never rec'd New York Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Baby Products: Bigsavesonline.com Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 19 2016
EXPERIENCE CARS RAUEL SHADY SALES PRACTICES Carson City Nevada
8-23-16 TRANSMISSION SEIZED UP Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: EXPERIENCE CARS Carson City, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Aug 17 2016
iePlexus Jason Thurston Deception/lies used for me to sign Marketing contracts to get Christmas Sales; after 5 months of marketing Google Analytics and Wodtraker third party proof that their marketing was not working; 3/15/16 an iePlexus hacker attempt to get into my email that was blocked by Google Bothell Washington Author: New Franklin, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: iePlexus Bothell, Washington

Aug 17 2016
Sonia Levine, LPC, SEP, CSAT & Member of the Daring Way Team - Tornado & The Terminator Rolled into One Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Personal Services: Sonia Levine, LPC, SEP, CSAT & Member of the Atlanta, Georgia

15, Report #1320712

Aug 14 2016
Walmart inc Walmart inc sent me a bogus check for 1,991.56 ,they said to activate the check to be a secret shopper,. Bentonville Arkansas Author: okc, Oklahoma Bad Check Writers: Walmart inc Bentonville , Arkansas

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia

Aug 12 2016
Dermasoft DermaS-Restore 16-day trial offerPlasmaderma Ad makes it appear you are ordering a trial size for $4.95 shipping. Then they take $89.95 from your card. Santa Ana California Dermasoft Response Author: Asheville, North Carolina Celebrities: Dermasoft Santa Ana, California

Aug 12 2016
TheLotter.com accounting@thelotter.comThe Payments Factory LimitedPacNet Services [Europe] Ltd. Probable Lottery Scam - failed to render payment of $50,000 US on US Powerball on July 6/16 Glasgow United Kingdom Author: Calgary, Alabama Lottery: TheLotter.com Glasgow,

Aug 12 2016
Pack Rat, LLC 1800packrat.com 1-800-PACKRAT,LLC TRICK CANCELLATION FEE, Moving Pod never delivered, Company took unauthorized money from bank account Nationwide Author: Tonopah, Arizona Moving Companies: Pack Rat, LLC Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA THEY HAVE NO CLEAR COMPANY NAME Timeline of this transaction and to prove that this is a BIG SCAM. July13- I ordered for a trial pack of purecell eye therapy..july 18- received the item ,my surprise with dermasoft!!! aug2- 179.90 was charged in my account...aug5..i sent an email demanding refund ..they said the time lapsed already..how could that be july18 date I received the item..they debited 179.90 aug 2- after 15 days.. one day earlier before the 16- day trial period. day before I can notify them..they gave the n Internet Try Dermasoft Author: fresno, California Unusual Rip-Off: DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA Internet

Aug 08 2016
Intuit Merchant Payment Processing Intuit will refuse to release merchant's funds while requiring merchant's customers to call 800 #'s nationwide Nationwide Author: Coral Gables, Florida Building Products: Intuit Merchant Payment Processing Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Comcast/xfinity Had payment set up for 8/6/16. Paid it 3 days early on 8/ 3/16. They charged my bank acct twice for the same amt. 178.30 and would correct it. Nashville Tennessee Rebuttal to comcast response from customer Author: Franklin, Tennessee Cable TV: Comcast/xfinity Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 08 2016
Caras Property Management Left Property on 6/30/16 but charged for 1 week in July Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Housing Rentals: Caras Property Management Missoula, Montana

Aug 08 2016
Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. Slick Contracted with Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. dba Slick to haul a shipment from Long Beach, CA to St. Catharines, ON. They were to be paid $1000. They were supposed to pick up on 7/29/16 and deliver on 8/4/16. North York Ontario Author: Medford, Oregon Trucking Companies: Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. North York, Ontario

25, Report #1320913

Aug 05 2016
value city furniture the chair i purchased in Feb. broke. i have an extended warrenty. it was supposed to be fixed on 8-3-16. i was told they could not contact me because my phone number was not in service,thats a lie. i was told it could not be fixed until 8-15-16. i asked for my money back on the chair. they refused telling me i had only seven from the time of purchase to get a refund. this chair is a piece of trash and i expect a refund. merrillville Indiana Author: Michigan City, Indiana Furniture & Furnishings: value city furniture merrillville, Indiana