Your Search | tlg shopper 212737 16 sep 800 5264848

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Tracfone www.tracfone.com Stole my identity and $800 of service. Miami Fla Internet Author: franklin nc, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tracfone Internet

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
nat gun owner assc I ordered my flashlight in mid Dec. It arrived 1/24/16. It will come on and there is no charger. Saint Charles Misouri Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: nat gun owner assc Internet

Jan 30 2016
Mystery Shopper Providers Association M.S.P.A Instructor Officer, Tom John So I filed to be a mystery shopper from on on-line job site, I thought how nice would it be to make a little extra cash while going to school full-time ...  Bridgeview, IL Nationwide Author: Dale City, Virginia Bad Check Writers: Mystery Shopper Providers Association Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton Washington Location Claimed I had a Verizon amount owed of $800. I have never had an account with Verizon! They offered a settlement of 50% Renton Washington Author: Murrieta, California Cellular Phone Companies: Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton, Washington

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 24 2016
CenturyLink Customer service: 800-201-4099 Never used CenturyLink's service, continue getting bills Nationwide Author: Belle Mead, New Jersey Internet Services: CenturyLink Nationwide

9, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

10, Report #1282013

Jan 24 2016
Carhop The car I bought caught on fire while I was in it and burned to the ground they were rude and completely invalidated the trauma I suffered their solution was to put us in a 16 year old car no compensation at all Des moines Iowa Carhop Author: Ankeny, Iowa Auto Dealers: Carhop Des moines, Iowa

Jan 22 2016
National Gun Owners Association Placed order for Tactical Flashlight on 12/27/15 received confirmation email, order not received 01/22/16. Canceled order 01/16 Saint Charles or Staint Peters Missouri Author: Somewhere, Arkansas Sporting Goods: National Gun Owners Association Saint Charles or Staint Peters, Missouri

Jan 21 2016
SPIDERLAKECOTTAGE.COM Ray Draeger Failed to refund our $800 deposit and has not responded to 100's of texts, emails and phone calls traverse City, Mi Michigan Author: Lasalle, Ontario Lodging: SPIDERLAKECOTTAGE.COM Omena, Michigan

Jan 17 2016
GLOBAL MOVERS ***** * ******** ******** ** ***** Toll Free: 1-800-471-9665 GREAT AMERICAN MOVING&STORAGE , ALL SERVICES MOVERS , KING DAVID MOVERS LIERS . SCAMMERS , LAW BREAKERS pearland Texas Author: houston, Texas Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVERS 11200 W Broadway Pearland TX 77584 Toll Free: 1-800-471-9665 pearland, Texas

Jan 11 2016
priceline LLC pricelin.com 800 Connecticut Avenue Norwalk CT 06854 fraudulant pricing /end price different from quotes Norwalk Connecticut Author: crescent city, California Air Travel: priceline LLC Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Andrew Weitz formerly Vertius Veritus, Justin Moon, Carol, Marcella I paid Andrew Weitz (Veritus) 16,000 dollars for a modification. After paying this money to the company to Carol and Justin Moon, they claimed I didn't pay the company no money, that I paid Veritus and they are no longer Veritus, so that means I paid no one. This company is a rip off and have a bunch of scam artist working there. My modification never went through and a sign to sell my house was put on my door after working with this company for over a year. Last time I called the office, which was 01/11/16, I was put on hold by Justin Moon and he never came back to the phone. With all of the money I paid this company I could have tried to work out something with my loan company instead. I want my money back! Encino,  California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Andrew Weitiz formerly Vertius Encino, CA,

Jan 11 2016
ShopSwegway Zach CHine Ordered hoverboard on 12/1/15- promised arrival prior to Christmas- as of today 1/11/16- still have not received.  Internet Author: Dundee, New York Sporting Goods: ShopSwegway Internet

Jan 09 2016
Stanton Optical Knoxville tn No glasses after 7 days and $800 dollars later knoxville Tennessee Author: Jacksboro, Tennessee Optical Products & Repair: Stanton Optical Knoxville TN knoxville, Tennessee

Jan 08 2016
Citizen Shipper I hired this company to transport a German Shepherd from Spokane WA to my home in N Arizona. Once you make a payment to them they put you in touch with the driver. This dog is very special as I had her mother. I emphasized that this dog would need to be picked up no later then 1-6-16 as her current owner was leaving the country on 1-7-16. I have come to find out that this driver has not been paid for any of the jobs he had done for this fraudulent company!! He had NO plans to p/u my dog!!! The dog is being cared for. This company has caused me a great deal of stress for sure! I GOT SCAMMED!!! Longview, TX Supposedly Nationwide To Citizen Shipper Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Citizen Shipper Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Las Palmas Travel Network Play de las Palmas I joined the exchange company adn was awarded one 7 day vacation in Tahiti including return flight for 2 people and accommodations and one 2 day vacation. When I called them to book the Tahiti Vacation, the US 1 800 number was no longer in service. I went to their website and clicked on contact adn recieved a 404 message saying that the content was no longer available or had moved Play del Coco, Guanacaste Costa Rica Guanacaste, CR Author: Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, Alabama Travel Services: Las Palmas Travel Network Play del Coco, Costa Rica

Jan 05 2016
laptopchargerfactory Order ID: 847384,Payment Method: Pay by Credit Card,Payment Method: Pay by Credit Card,Shipping Method: 6-8 Days Standard,Estimated delivery date: December 16 - 21 . uptil now i am yet to get a feedback and they are just playing me like football, Telephone Internet
Great Online Company to Purchase from Author: Uyo, Computer Manufactures: laptopchargerfactory Internet

Jan 05 2016
CPS KINGBURY TEXAS ALLY WEST, 1-800-365-1211, 1-866-946-6236 MELISSA CASE#05938604, JAMES 1-800-365-1211, TAYLOR WATSON, 1-800-365-1211 CHARGE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, AND COULD NOT TELL ME WHAT IT WAS FOR. AND THEY WOULD GIVE ME PHONE NUMBERS TO CONTACT THE NEXT PERSON, THAT PERSON WOULD DO THE SAME, DID NOT EVER GET TO TALK TO SOMEONE THAT WOULD TELL ME WHY THEY DEBTED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. KINGSBURY TEXAS, ACCORDING TO BANK STATEMENT TEXAS Author: LAKELAND, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: CPS KINGBURY TEXAS Texas

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Jan 04 2016
1-800-packrat Unreliable, lied, liars, excuses Nationwide Nationwide Author: Wasila, Indiana Moving & Storage: 1-800-packrat Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
Inna Victoria Skin Cream Louvellan Skin Cream Rapid Fulfillment Inc12924 Pierce Street Pacomia Pacomia Ca False contact 800 numbers Author: Newport News, Virginia Eye Care: Inna Victoria Skin Cream Internet

Dec 30 2015
United Auto Brokers Inc. Pre-certified car needed $800 repairs Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Dealers: United Auto Brokers Inc. Marietta, Georgia