Your Search | tlg shopper 212737 16 sep 800 5264848

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 25 2016
1-800-Packrat 1-800-Packrat LLC Very Suspicious and Uncooperative! ! 800 PackRat Moving Containers Burnsville Minnesota Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Moving Companies: 1-800-Packrat Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 22 2016
World Patent Marketing REVIEW: World Patent Marketing dedicated to total customer satisfaction. World Patent Marketing takes holistic approach to helping inventors and entrepreneurs succeed from ground up. *UPDATE: World Patent Marketing / Desa Industries Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. World Patent Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Liars: World Patent Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. World Patent Marketing & Desa Industries Inc. is only patent assistance company in history to be awarded five star review rating from Consumer Affairs, Google, Trustpilot, Shopper Approved, Customer Lobby and Reseller Ratings.com. Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney, Republican candidate for United States Senate, appointed to company's advisory board. World Patent Marketing offering FREE co Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 22 2016
BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM DAILYSAVESONLINE.COM ONLINE SCAM NEW YORK NY AND NOW CHAMPAIGN ILLINOIS NEW YORK AND ILLINOIS Update as of 9/22/16 Author: Springfield, Missouri Baby Products: BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM Internet

Sep 20 2016
Rejuvenem Anti-Aging Moisturizer was offered free if we paid shipping of $4.95 There were no stipulations about trying the product or incurring future charges. They charged my account $4.95 on Sept 2/16 and another $89.95 on Sept 20/16 St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Strongsville, Ohio Beauty Salons: Heacamp*antiaging Internet

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 15 2016
DigitalFusionseo.com, Studio24group.co.uk, Daniel Molapo On Warrior Forum as kingleo101 Accepted $1,050 in 2/16; did not finish recoveryinspirations.com and never started on shoulditakevitamins.com - I gave him 2 projects and he sporadically communicated with me by saying he was having personal problems. It is now 9/14, I am losing revenue! Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Websites: DigitalFusionseo.com, Studio24group.co.uk, Daniel Molapo Internet

Sep 14 2016
Iceburg cups Ordered 2 cups, got charged, never received cups from 6 Apr 16 Internet Author: Bumpass, Virginia Consumer Services: Iceburg cups Internet

Sep 14 2016
UMG-Trav 800 Did not authorize nor do I know who they are!! They have been charging $14.95 month for? Internet Author: Hauula, Hawaii Travel Services: UMG-Trav 800 Internet

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
RN Home Repair Reggie Newman Charles R Newman II Smooth talking young guy assures work will start tomorrow takes money, and never does any work Evansville Indiana 9-16-16 Update Author: Evansville, Indiana Home Improvements: RN Home Repair Evansville, Indiana

Sep 13 2016
Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group This scammer scammed me into corp funds with $900 upfront fees and didnt deliver his promises. he has avoided my emails and calls. I started this in Sep 2013 Irvine CA Author: Hacienda Heights, California Accounting: Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group Internet

Sep 11 2016
XPO Logistics DO_NOT_APPLY / WE_OFFER_NO_MILES Joplin Missouri Miles updated as of 09/13/16 Author: Joplin, Missouri Trucking Companies: XPO Logistics Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by:Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House 21781 Ventura Blvd. #152Woodland Hills, CA 91364, 800-934-4804 Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by: Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House Woodland Hills California
Author: Orange Park Acres, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Woodland Hills, California

Sep 09 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered two watches on 8/15/16. Their website shows the order was fulfilled 8/24/16. Haven't received it yet. New York Internet
Author: Spring, Texas Specialty Stores: Atomic Deals Internet

Sep 07 2016
1-800-Got-Junk 1800GOTJUNK Awful Service, will try to scam you. Smithfield Rhode Island Author: Newport, Rhode Island Recycling/Trash removal: 1-800-Got-Junk Smithfield, Rhode Island

Sep 06 2016
Cherry Balmz ripped off Internet correction 9/8/16 Author: Georgetown , Texas Guns & Ranges: Cherry Balmz Internet

Sep 06 2016
misha wilson on 8/10/16 - I without realizing ordered one of misha wilson's marketing programs I then asked him for a refund at which he continued to ignor me Internet Author: Gloversville, New York Computer Marketing Companies: misha wilson Internet

Sep 04 2016
My Pretty Yorkies I purchased a yorkie from this company on 8/17/16 and paid 750.00 for Tracey. I even received flight information from this horrible scam and go to get my puppy and no puppy! Abilene Texas Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Animal Abuse: My Pretty Yorkis Internet

Sep 04 2016
1-800-PACK-RAT‏ Didn't fulfill the contract by not delivering the container at the specific time and day. Memphis Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Moving Companies: 1-800-PACK-RAT‏ Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
Nighthawk I purchased on line 5 lasers and 1 charger and battery on July 13th ... Nothing has been delivered as of 09/01/16 . Several calls to number for customer service... Message says my message will be converted to email and sent to customer rep who will contact me.... Nothing Florida
Author: Lavallette , New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Nighthawk Florida

Aug 31 2016
Steve Borgia Senior Bath and Home We bought a Easy Climber Chair Lift, del. on 5/25/16. It has broken down 4 times in 3 mos! Poor quality, we want a refund! Co. located in Pa. Repairmen come from Maine!! Scranton Pennsylvania Author: North. Dartmouth, Massachusetts Liars: Steve Borgia

Aug 31 2016
HS-Brands International Michael Gregory PH.D Mystery Shopper Fraud Alert Orlando Florida Author: otsego, Michigan Mail Order Services: HS-Brands International Orlando, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Western Horizons Resort We purchased our membership in Sep.2010, hoping that when we retired, we could stay in these parks as we travel. Our home park was Charlston Peak in Pahrump NV. That was sold and they transferd our home park to Gunnison Colorado.  Gunnison Colorado Author: Pahrump, Nevada Camps & Campgrounds: Western Horizons Resort Gunnison, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
The trackr thetrackr bravo I ordered 2x devices paid $97 including shipment to UK on 22nd July. Money taken but no devices.... unknown but 800- 850 9104 Internet Author: Burgess HIll, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: The trackr Internet