Your Search | tlg shopper 212737 16 sep 800 5264848

Sep 02 2015
QMI-SAI CANADA LIMITED Julie Philips & David Anderson Mystery Shopper Scam Toronto Internet Author: hawkesbury, Internet Fraud: Computer Fraud: QMI-SAI CANADA LIMITED Toronto, Ontario

Sep 02 2015
Market survey information inc James hart, James smart, mayor Barnes Money gram Mystery shopper rip off Cyprus Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Market survey information inc Nationwide

3, Report #1252090

Aug 31 2015
Shop 'N' Check Linda Bradley Falsey said I was being hired as secret shopper. Issued me a cashiers check that bounced Indio California Common scam Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Cash Services: Shop 'N' Check Indio, California

4, Report #1251995

Aug 31 2015
MyScore.com Russel May, Teresa Inoncilio So Teresa Inoncillo contacted our company to call out for MyScore.com for a good payout. 3 weeks passed and we employed new total of 16 agents but Russel May never got back to us. Teresa Inoncilio also never contacted us about the said payment. Los Angeles Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Internet Fraud: MyScore.com Internet

Aug 28 2015
http://www.meds-easy.com www.Meds-Easy.com Internet India Phone:800-556-5617 they took my money scam me Internet Author: saudi arabia, Arizona Beauty Products: http://www.meds-easy.com Internet

Aug 27 2015
reservations.com hotelreservations.com, 800-916-4339 Hotel booking fraud Site lists two locations: Seattle and Florida Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Hotel: reservations.com Internet

Aug 26 2015
james hart I got an e-mail re the secret shopper, My 17 year old son was looking for something to do like this i had heard about this secret shopper and always thought it was something fun, I am very ingnorant, I never think anyone would do something so bad, I did go ahead with this and got over $2,000 stolen, i will never trust in anything, It is true about too good to be true. I am a mother of 4 and thought a little more money would have done good for me. Man was I wrong. Lacarna Lacarna Author: Roseville, California Customer: james hart Internet

Aug 26 2015
Shopper Local LLC DBA Register Tape Marketing Collected fees, Failed to perform contract/marketing, refused to cancel contract. Macon Georgia ShopperLocal, LLC DBA Register Tape Marketing Author: Macon, Georgia Media: Shopper Local LLC DBA Register Tape Marketing Macon, Georgia

Aug 22 2015
POWER MARKETING VIP Mystery Shopper/Survey from Home Scam Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: POWER MARKETING VIP Internet

Aug 21 2015
Lexington law firm Lexington Law Firm360 North Cutler DriveNorth Salt Lake, UT 84054(800) 341-8441 cost me a lot of money for nothing north salt lake Utah Author: central Islip, New York Credit & Debt Services: Lexington law firm north salt lake , Utah

Aug 19 2015
Diamond Resorts International When i purchased y Diamond Resorts Timeshare, it was transferred over from Mystic Dunes Resort. I was told that the maintenance fees would not be due during 2015 since i was purchasing in June, however, i received a bill in the mail on 19 Sep for a $2900 due on 1 Sep, this is not what i was told at the time of purchase. I was told that since i already paid maintenance fees under Mystic Dunes for the year, i would not have to pay twice, that was a LIE! I was also told that i could use my Barclay Mastercard to pay for my maintenance fees, The lies that are being told by Diamond Resorts International has got to be against the law, and i cannot imagine that i am the only one. Mystic Dunes/Diamond Resorts Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Resorts: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Real Marketing Masters RMM Got SCAMMED Out Of Over $800 STAY AWAY! Internet Author: Missouri Home Based Business: Real Marketing Masters Internet

Aug 16 2015
Market Survey Information Inc and/or Zen Communication Possible secret shopper job opportunity presented to me turned out to be a total scam. Too good to be true is exactly what this is! Norflok Nationwide
Author: yatesville , Georgia Cash Services: Market Survey Information Inc Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
Ocean moving and storage Upon delivery, I was told the truck needed to be offloaded to an extra $800. Plus only cash or money order Florida Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Miscellaneous Companies: Ocean moving and storage

Aug 14 2015
TLG*COMPHME TLG Showed Up on CC not being used!!! Nationwide Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: TLG*COMPHME Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
MODERN LINE FURNITURE (800) 637-5596 INCREDIBLY POOR QUALITY PRODUCT, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A CONVENIENT NO REFUND POLICY Rahway, NJ 07065 Internet
Author: KENNESAW, Georgia Furniture Manufactures: MODERN LINE FURNITURE Internet

Aug 12 2015
DriveTime DT corp. 4020 E. Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ85018 Robert supervisor at 1-800-863-7483 the warranty they are offering, does not cover major repair or defect. san antonio texas Nationwide Honor thy agreement Author: san antonio, Texas Car Financing: DriveTime DT corp. Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
SHOPPERS EXPRESS, Customer Survey Inc., RADEN ASSOCIATIONS, Michael Hall Secret Shopper Scam, Shoppers Express, Michael Hall, 347-559-8458 Newark, New Jersey Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: SHOPPERS EXPRESS Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
1-800- ask gary Christopher N Ligori I used 1-800 ask Gary recently when I was rear ended while stopped at a red light,11-25-14 my neck was hurt pretty bad and still is after 9 months, they sent me to physicians group in Brandon fla. which is close to where I live. They had me to come in 2 or 3 times a week so they can document my pain, more if I was willing, I kept telling them I'm in pain buy they never addressed my pain other than writing everything down and worthless therapy and 4 or 5 MRIs which seemed to make it worse. They even did an MRI on my brain, this physicians group has made 10s of thousands off me but did nothing to help me.  tampa Florida Slander Kickbacks Author: dover, Florida Attorneys General: 1-800- ask gary Florida

Aug 11 2015
Penn Warranty Company Customer Service Supervisor Mandy Siglin 1-800-356-9441Claim Supervisor Jen Sullivan 1-800-356-9441 analogous to paying for the bandaid but not willing to treat the stab wound under it. Penn WArranty company is a sham. Acknowledge and willing to cover the defect that destroyed engine, but not willing to cover replace of destroyed engine. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Troy, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Penn Warranty Company Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2015
Walmart Inc I was sent a check and told to deposite it so that I was a secret shopper for walmart once I did now it was sent back as altered and ficticious when leaves my account negative . THese people need to be stopped and they owe alot of people money and I want mine back . Bentonville Arkansas Author: Prattville, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Aug 05 2015
Thinkcrdt Creditreports 800-267-6904IDSAfELOK. 800-326-3160Thinkcrdt. 800-378-5095 THINKCRDT scammers Internet Author: Winfield, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Thinkcrdt Internet

Aug 04 2015
Buyers Advantage TLG BuyersTLG Great I have been getting charged twice a month for $16.99 since March of 2014. Over 30 payments. not sure Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Buyers Advantage Internet

Aug 03 2015
Dermakin Skin Care Abby SCSR Manager1-800-764-3914Accurate Venture Inc Free Trial is a Scam they have already charged you. Internet Author: SHERMAN, Texas Beauty Products: Dermakin Skin Care Internet

Aug 02 2015
Sprint I bought my iphone 6 Gold 16 GB from a Sprint store at Manhasset on contract free basis with an assurance of unlocking it when I paid the entire outstanding amount in the end. As months passed by, I found the sprint’s prepaid connection quite expensive with poor internet connection. In fact, what they claim for having 4G internet connection is non-existent, most of the time you’ll find 3G on your phone. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide