Your Search | tornado office systems, office etc, supply connection, tp supply systems

Jul 29 2014
Electronic Payment Systems EPS is a scam and a crooked company out to con you out of your money Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Electronic Payment Systems Centennial , Colorado

Jul 29 2014
RSM Wrought Iron & Steel This guy is a complete fraud. He took the gates at our office, plus $400.00 to repaint and repair them. Now he has disappeared. Took our $400 and left with gates worth over $15,000. Anaheim California Author: Tustin , California Building Services: RSM Wrought Iron & Steel Anaheim , California

Jul 29 2014
H. Randal Wilson Universal Consulting ServiceCVI, Prestige Publications, Midnite Sun Records, assertive Advertising, Southern Credit This company scammed my husband and I out of $25,000+ for the development of my invention. I made numerous trips to the office and paid for patent searches and other materials. Once we got to the end of the project and it seemed we were ready to prototype, they pressured me for a cashiers check and I made a final visit to the office to find it abandoned. Lafayette and Corporate headquarters, Metairie, Louisiana
Author: Zachary, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: H. Randal Wilson Lafayette , Louisiana

Jul 28 2014
Total Comfort Systems Inc They sabotaged my HVAC system then tried to charge me to fix it. Kingston Springs Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Total Comfort Systems Inc Kingston Springs, Tennessee

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 28 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Wagonmaster Trailers Wagon Master Truck and Trailer Trailer Sales office Robertsdale, Al Nationwide Author: Garden Ridge , Texas Trailers: Wagonmaster Trailers Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
Aaron Jared McCabe, Jared McCabe; M&M Cleaning & Restoration; Roper Cleaning & Restoration; Roper Restoration Scam artist.Defrauds you and your insurance. He lies, steals, forges, etc. Unlicensed and uninsured. Queen Creek, Arizona Author: ShowLow, Arizona Home Improvements: Aaron Jared McCabe Queen Creek, Arizona

Jul 26 2014
Cottus Info. WhoisGuard, Inc. Fraud, Steals People's Information from LinkedIn etc. Internet  Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: Cottus Info. Internet

Jul 24 2014
Compass Health Systems Drugging foster kids with heavy duty adult medications Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Mental Health: Compass Health Systems Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 23 2014
TitleMax TMX, TitleMax, TitleBucks, Etc Repossessed Car for $122.00 on a $350.00 Loan- Does Not Comply with laws-SCAM- !! Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Loans: TitleMax Tucson, Arizona

Jul 23 2014
Health Care Supply Pros Use them to buy but don't expect your return to work out for YOU! Austin Texas Author: chicago, Illinois Liars: Health Care Supply Pros Select State/Province

Jul 22 2014
Office Equipment Group Rick Howe rick@hotcopiers.com Never shipped 6600.00 worth of product which we paid for in advance through an ACH deposit Orlando, Florida Author: barrington, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: Office Equipment Group Orlando, Fl, Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
Smart Auto Las Vegas Lied and told me they would be able to help when really all they seemed to want was to get me into the office to get my info. Do not trust this company. They seem fraudulent and should be investigated. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Smart Auto Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 21 2014
Secured Benefits Connection Beware if this company interviews you for a job position. Yelling, curse words, calling me names, insulting my resume and after I terminated the call because of the unprofessional behavior on her behalf, she called me back to yell and call me more names!!! I am horrified!! Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Burleson, Texas Work Place Bullies: Secured Benefits Connection Nationwide

Jul 20 2014
Appliances Connection Damaged item - return policy and customer service are a nightmare Brooklyn New York Author: Huntsville, Alabama Appliances: Appliances Connection Internet

Jul 19 2014
Pay Systems Nationwide Said I owed $549.95 for 1 Year ,Platinum Package, Business Listing New York New York Author: Victoria, Texas Sales People: Pay Systems Nationwide New York, New York

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 17 2014
Julian Fox, Law Offices of Julian Fox, Attorney Julian Fox Law Office of Julian Fox - Riverside, Julian Fox, Riverside California Family Law Attorney, Orange Family Law Attorney Julian Fox, Julian Fox Law Of Attorney Julian Fox, Riverside, California Law Offices of Julian Fox THIS LOW CLASS ATTORNEY IS CREATING FAKE REVIEWS ON YELP TO BOOST HIS RANKING!!! Riverside, CCalifornia
Author: Irvine, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Julian Fox, Law Offices of Julian Fox, Attorney Julian Fox Law Office of Julian Fox - Riverside, Julian Fox, Riverside CA Family Law Attorney, Orange Family Law Attorney Julian Fox, Julian Fox Law Of Riverside, CA , California

Jul 16 2014
Horizon Moving Systems Inc Bait and Switch on pricing DOYLESTOWN, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Horizon Moving Systems Inc Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Sharp Business Systems New Jersey thieves,criminal sales practices,racists, anti semtitic, anti islam mahwah,nj and nationwide Nationwide Author: howard beach, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Sharp Business Systems NJ Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
My Office Innovations Myofficeinnovations offers bad customer service Internet Author: Bronx, New York Customer: My Office Innovations Internet

trim