Your Search | tornado office systems, office etc, supply connection, tp supply systems

Sep 29 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Cost of Full Service Author: naples, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven , Florida

Sep 29 2016
coastal tool supply ntxtools Ordered a small part that was in stock. 3 weeks went by and nothing. Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Auto Parts: coastal tool supply Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
American Relocation LLC Green Line Relocation and Systems Hiding fees, ripping off, harassing, threatening Baltimore Maryland Again, you are an EX-Employee, NOT a customer! Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: American Relocation LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 28 2016
Swank Blue Swank Blue didn't deliver and blamed it on the post office Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Swank Blue Internet

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers oppseekers.com Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 28 2016
DistroKid Stole Royalties New York, New York Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: DistroKid Internet

Sep 27 2016
SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYSTEMS Hundreds of calls harrassing for money Carrollton Texas Author: Oxnard, California Brokerage Companies: SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYSTEMS Carrollton, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Apartel usa Slum Lords roach infestation drug activity animal decided all in the front yard rental office are liars Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Housing Rentals: Apartel usa Columbus,

Sep 27 2016
Care Plus toner scam, called to verify Information to send phone invoice Santa Ana CA
Author: Port Orchard, Washington Office Suppliers & Stationers: Care Plus Port Orchard, Washington

Sep 27 2016
Environmental Quality Assurance, AKA Florida Water Works, AKA Kevin Polowski Owner, AKA Con Artists, AKA Scamming the Elderly, AKA Soulless Heartless Rip OFF Artists Con Artist, Scammer, Low Quality, High Price, Terrible Management Pinellas Park Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Water Filtration Systems: Environmental Quality Assurance Pinellas Park, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Fitness Connection Raped my bank account Greenville North Carolina Author: Washington, North Carolina Health Spas: Fitness Connection Greenville, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis’ executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis’ employees are there to help. Call today for a free water test! No obligation to purchase anything. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: winter haven, Florida Attorneys General: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven, Florida

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Panelized Steel Systems Innovative Building Solutions HawaiiSteel Framing Systems HawaiiJohn W. MeyersSoyana Meyers Lost to me in court and will not pay the judgement owed me for the work he was paid to do and failed Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744 Hawaii Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Building Services: Panelized Steel Systems Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744, Hawaii

Sep 25 2016
HipHopWeekly HipHopWeekly does not contact back or follow up on questions/calls etc!! Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
JESUS OROSCO IS MARITNEZ ETC CRWES JESUS C OROSCO DAVID HILTZMAN CREW NO PERMITS ETC WANT I WANT PICTURES TOOK TOMNew Kingdom Handyman, LLC Review - Handyman Services in West ...www.bbb.org/.../new-kingdom-handyman-llc-in-...Better Business BureauComplaint Type, Total Closed Complaint BOGUS REPORTS BROKERAGE AS WELL GOING GOING ON HOUSTON MOTGOMERY IL SAN ANTONIO ARIZONA Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Homeowner Associations: JESUS OROSCO IS MARITNEZ ETC CRWES Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Howard Leventhal American Supply Howard Leventhal ripped me off in2006, for over $3,000.00.He is an experienced con artist,A big liar.I was surprised when I found my files tonight and looked his name up to see if he was still cheating people.I have copies of files which I filed with the AG of Arizona. ASH FORK Arizona Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Clothing Stores: Howard Leventhal ASH FORK, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC- Ripped me off of $40,000 Simi Valley California
BOGUS POSTING Author: GARDEN CITY, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC Simi Valley,

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 22 2016
US Copyright office the government rips off musicians who cannot afford to copyright their works legally and is a monopoly Washington, district of columbia Author: California Legal Services: US Copyright office Washington,,

Sep 22 2016
Golf Etc. Jeremy Glanzer Stole our money and ran!! Granbury Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Golf Courses: Golf Etc. Nationwide