Your Search | tornado office systems, office etc, supply connection, tp supply systems

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide comment Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 dishonest, liars, game players, never delivered my package, package not available at the post office, was given poor instructions on the telephone, even the manager did not know what she was doing Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California United States Postal Service: Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 Los Angeles, California

Dec 05 2016
References-etc I paid for a driving record that I did not receive. Gorham Maine Author: Sanford, North Carolina Legal Services: References-etc Internet

Dec 04 2016
Paul J Sulla, Jr, The Law Office of Paul J. Sulla, jr Beware this Attorney Stole Our Home and Land via Forged Documents Hilo Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul J Sulla, Jr Hilo, Hawaii

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Dec 01 2016
Brian P. Ballo, Esq. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was never a client of the Complainant. | Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Law Office of Brian Ballo Brian P. Ballo, Esq and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Aliso Viejo, California Author: Bellflower, California Lawyers: Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Aliso Viejo,, California

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Spark Post Message Systems, Inc. rude, disrespectful, poor customer service, unhelpful, extremely slow, ignored me, didn't care, Internet Author: Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Spark Post Internet

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Ning.com Ning terrible support and run-around - noone in office in USA and India support is horrible Nationwide Aagents.com Issue Solved Author: Capo Beach, California Internet Services: Ning.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Treasure Valley Rental Management How is this company still operating?! They have been sued several times and never won! Even filed bankruptcy! They don't have an office just a PO box Idaho Better now Author: Boise, Idaho Real Estate Services: Treasure Valley Rental Management Internet

Nov 28 2016
BHG Housing Julie Gross, Karen Miller Scam involving bogus employment opportunity. Email requesting I9 employment clearance with false offer of employment. It seemed hokey to me so I didn't follow through. They claim Baltimore Office Internet Author: Riverdale, Maryland Employees: BHG Housing Internet

Nov 28 2016
Den Boomband Broadband connection, Den Boomband, Internet Connection, Fake Den Boomband, New Delhi den New Delhi Delhi
Author: New Delhi, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Den Boomband New Delhi, Other

Nov 27 2016
AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Appliances Connection Sell Broken and used items. Delivery Company is dishonest as is Company itself. Brooklyn New York Author: Essex Junction, Vermont Appliances: AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Nov 27 2016
Select Student Loan Help It was a scam and i fell for it!! Ripped me off $500 and now owe student loan company a ton of money that I thought was being taken care of by select student loan!! They don't answer the phone and even went to the building where they are supposedly located and there's no office by that name located at that address!!! Los Angeles New York
Author: suffern, New York Credit Services: Select Student Loan Help Los Angeles, California

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing, located in Detroit, MIchigsn Karen Miller & Julia Gross Assistant Office Manager Detroit Internet Michigan
Author: Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: BHG Housing, located in Detroit, MIchigsn Internet

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 25 2016
APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS we never signed contract with this company. they steal and charge us every month. This company is a scammer!!! Calabasas CA Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Energy Solutions of America Reflective Insulation is a scam, do not send money Ankeny Iowa Author: covington, Louisiana Home Improvements: CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Ankeny, Iowa

Nov 23 2016
AARP American Association of Retired People Sends Renewal Notices over and over even though payment isn't due for many months. Includes new membership cards etc. Nationwide Author: Hollister, California Sales People: AARP Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Credit One Bank AKA Eddie loan officer, Aka Rose from corporate office, Sue, Thor and others working for the bank or Corporate Office. Company using unauthorized tactics to deny credit to member consumers by putting restrictions on credit card with 0 balances. Las Vegas Nevada The answer is simple.. Author: Wichita Falls , Texas Federal Government: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada