Your Search | total cleanse,. easy body cleanse, body cleanse store, sfl nutrition

Aug 20 2014
Texas Litigation Services This company is a total scam! san Antonio Texas Author: Redwood City, California Criminal Justice System: Texas Litigation Services san Antonio , Texas

Aug 20 2014
DRG Enterprises LLC Donald R. Gishel, Chris Gishel, Christine Gishel, The Big Thrift Store, Da Papa's Pizza, Simply Shabulous, Sleep Concepts Craigs List Scan Artists Berthoud Colorado Author: Ft Collins, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: DRG Enterprises LLC Berthoud, Colorado

Aug 20 2014
Curtis Total Service they bilked my mother out of $1845.00 to install 2 toilets Allentown pa Author: Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Curtis Total Service Internet

Aug 20 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to total customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau is leading choice for education & investments in precious metal bullion bars, coins, Investment Grade & numismatic coins, diamonds, & other alternative assets. Author: mount laurel, New Jersey Telemarketers: US GOLD BUREAU/MIKE SMALL Austin , Texas

Aug 20 2014
LIFECELL LIFECELL South Beach Skincare, Lifecell cream advertisement on the internet says,Solves your skin problems....an instant facelift without injections. I paid what was required : postage + handling fee by supplying all my personal and bank Credit Card information for postage and handling fee. The cream is not effective on my skin and found out that they got $209.72 in total Internet Author: Box Hill South Melbourne Victoria, Alabama Alternative Health: LIFECELL Internet

Aug 19 2014
American Web Loan Does not send you the loan document shoeing total payments and interest rate until you call with questions. Ponca City, OK Internet Author: Montrose, Colorado Loans: American Web Loan Internet

Aug 19 2014
Montechristo Stone and Metal Works Collected my deposit, never provided the bench ordered, wont return calls or refund ! Total ripoff acton California Author: Los Angeles, California Furniture & Furnishings: Montechristo Stone and Metal Works acton, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
Nasca's Body Shop Nasca's Body Shop Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Repair Service: Nasca's Body Shop Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Field Tactical Unit FTU, Eugenia Blanc, Brady B, Bob S Total Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Business Consultants: Field Tactical Unit Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Powerhouse Cars International Tom Harting Total Misrepresentation and Failure to Execute on Agreements Dayton Ohio Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Dealers: Powerhouse Cars International Dayton, Ohio

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 19 2014
global services/total merchant services/advanced merchant services identify theft woodland hills California Author: hendersonville, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: lux salon woodland hills, California

Aug 19 2014
Brake Specialists Total Car Care - Austin - Hutto Texas - Round Rock RIP OFF - Jamie Whitlock - John Whitlock Rip Off Artists RIP Off Brake Specialists Total Car Care - Jamie Whitlock - John Whitlock Round Rock Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: Brake Specialists Total Car Care - Austin - Hutto Texas - Round Rock Round Rock, Texas

Aug 19 2014
eSureBuy.com DO NOT DO BUISINES WITH THIS ONLINE STORE! Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Esurebuy.com Internet

Aug 19 2014
Horizon Gold Card Services Horizon Gold Dollar Store Ripoff Credit Card Indiana Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Horizon Gold Card Services Indiana, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2014
Absolute Mango Cleanser Ordered Garcinia capsules, but not Absolute Cleanse, they piggy back off the other company,charged my credit card $4.95, call there number gives you and email address which is invalid. Santa Ana, Internet Author: Woodstock, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Absolute Mango Cleanser Internet

Aug 18 2014
Dresslily I placed an order on 8/1/2014 total for 139.00 worth of items. I have not recieved any shipping information for the clothing and stuff I ordered. It has been over 15 days from placing my order and my package is still in the Processing status on the company's website. China Online company Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Clothing Stores: Dresslily Internet

Aug 18 2014
Curtis international LTD. purchased their the dvd player through sears store and took the dvd player home. For a little bit it played the dvds then it would just freeze in mid play and do nothing else. i would take the dvd out and noticed it was scratched i went to email curtis international and the email was wrong. then i contacted the better business bureau. they managed to get ahold of them and they said they need a receipt. well i didn't think there would be any problems so naturally i didnt keep it. i contacted sears to see if they had a copy of it and magically it disappeared and they claimed they didn't have it either. etobicoke Ontario
Author: Hagerstown , Maryland Electronic Manufacturers: Curtis international LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Optimum One Health Optimum Freedom,. Patriot Health, ER Insurance Brokers Very Limited Coverage with unknow total bill Pompano Beach Florida ER Insurance Broker Florida Author: Sunnyvale, California Health Insurance: Optimum One Health Internet

Aug 18 2014
Total Card, Inc. Attempting to collect from a non-existent account Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Lorain, Ohio Collection Agencies: Total Card, Inc. Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Aug 18 2014
pay-carson interprises charged a total of $100 off my card without permission Internet Author: gatesville, Texas Adult Web Site: pay-carson interprises Internet

Aug 18 2014
OTL Scoresense Scoresense Scoresense is a total scam. I was told that I would only be charged and refunded a $1.00 for a free credit report. I was charged a month later a fee of $30.95 and was not notified of the charge to my credit card. Why is the government not regulating this kind of theft? -Teena Internet Author: Roselle, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL Scoresense Internet

Aug 17 2014
bath and body works Show a $10 discount of $30 plus free shipping...but they won't give me the free shipping if I don't spend $40 Internet
Author: Florida Beauty Products: bath and body works Internet

Aug 17 2014
kijiji 416 NUMBERS FOR SALE 416-889-4949 416 Area-Code Phone Numbers - Easy Vanity VIP Premium # for Sale Scam Ricnmond Hill Internet
Author: Toronto Canada, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kijiji 416 SALE Internet

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet