Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: TOTAL CLEANSE,. Easy Body Cleanse, Body Cleanse Store, SFL Nutrition
There may be more reports for "TOTAL CLEANSE,. Easy Body Cleanse, Body Cleanse Store, SFL Nutrition"
For more results perform a general search for "TOTAL CLEANSE,. Easy Body Cleanse, Body Cleanse Store, SFL Nutrition"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 22 2017
Collisionworks Norman Oklahoma Author: Noble , Oklahoma Body Work & Repair: Collisionworks Norman , Oklahoma

Feb 22 2017
total card inc tci they sent me a letter saying i have 30 days to respond to to a settlement total which i did but they $307.00 went to nothing at all with my school loans now they are saying money cant be reversed. says fraud and scam all over internet with their name. sloux falls South Dakota Author: saginaw, Michigan Colleges and Universities: total card in sloux falls, South Dakota

Feb 22 2017
Barclay Career School Jacksonville Total Rip-off Jacksonville Florida Author: MIDWAY, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Barclay Career School Jacksonville Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Parisian Glow This is a total scam. I ordered a trial of 2 skin care products for approx $20 and paid for them. 15 days later they charged me $90 twice with no product ever arriving. I never signed up for additional products. Internet - Facebook ads Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 21 2017
WonderHear Wonderhearingaid is a total rip.  Internet Author: Moncton, New Brunswick Hearing Aid Centers: WonderHear Internet

Feb 20 2017
total wirless trac-phone Not a consumer friendly company and a cheat corporation do not do business with them you will lose West Warwick Nationwide Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Internet Services: total wirless Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
SCAM + FRAUD: WatchMaxx, Inc - WatchMaxx.com - WatchMaxx Do not buy from WatchMaxx...You'll Be Sorry! Brooklyn New York
Here's more proof of the EXTORTION & LIES by FRAUD SCAM WATCHMAXX Author: Stamford, Connecticut Jewelry Stores: WatchMaxx, Inc Brooklyn, New York

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Coinstar at Safeway west reno store warning defective machine reno Nevada Author: reno, Nevada Cash Services: coinstar reno, Nevada

Feb 19 2017
Tune Up Plus Total Fraud On State Inspection Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Inspection: Tune Up Plus Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 18 2017
Betonline Beonline is total scam Internet Author: Hamilton, Ohio Casinos: Betonline Internet

Feb 17 2017
Alucia Skin Care Total scam shipping and billing unauthorized cream Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
IHEART/NAPSTER TOTAL BOGUS AND FARCE OF A COMPANY TOTAL RIPOFF, NOT WORTH THE EFFORT CLAIM THEY DON'T HAVE ONE Internet Author: Harlem, New York Media: IHEART/NAPSTER Internet

Feb 16 2017
Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique teacuppuppiesstore.com Inhumane treatment of puppies waiting to be sold and shipped, They send u puppies that are nothing like the one you thought you purchased and probably aren't, They lie about the size, and they way over charge you, and they buy from puppy mills Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Animal Services: Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Unstoppable Vision I ordered 2 Puppy banks from a Facebook ad for a total of $43.98 and never received them. My credit card was charged, though! Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Feb 16 2017
MassageAnywhere.com Total Scam Be careful they will take your money then delete your ad Internet Author: los angeles 90036, California Adult Web Sites: MassageAnywhere.com Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Total Logistics & Warehousing Paul Finkley, Special Projects Logistics Transportation Manager Rip-off internet Internet Author: kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Total Logistics & Warehousing Internet

Feb 15 2017
your cannabis biz Dave Roberts, Mac Bagby, Gene greco After purchasing the affiliate website, I was not able to make contact with anyone in the company regarding support or the order I placed. No support, total scam artist, elaborate scam. Redway California A real client Author: Any Town, Colorado Medical Supplies: your cannabis biz Redway , California

Feb 15 2017
Flexsin Technology is a TOTAL FRAUD! Flexin Technology - DON'T SPEND A DIME WITH THEM!! Dallas Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Flexsin Technology Dallas, Texas