TOURISM & SPORTS AUTHORITY, ATTN: TED FERRIS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: TOURISM & SPORTS AUTHORITY, ATTN: TED FERRIS
There may be more specific results for "TOURISM & SPORTS AUTHORITY, ATTN: TED FERRIS"
For more specific results for "TOURISM & SPORTS AUTHORITY, ATTN: TED FERRIS"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
WOWW FASHION WOWW FASHION WOWWDEUS I ordered a sports bra on 6-17-2017 and never received a confirmation email or the product. But they sure did charge my credit card for 24.97. This is a rip off and now I can't find this company anywhere. Internet
Author: BRAZORIA, Texas Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 18 2017
  Jodys secret never shopped me the sports bra and charged my card. I emailed them 3 times with no response. Now no way of contacting company. Internet Author: Visalia, California Misc. Health Specialists: Jodys secret Internet

Aug 17 2017
Wickeeds Consumables Kym Moller Owner Melbourne Internet Wrong if given Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 17 2017
Nfl game pass Internet
Author: Valdosta, Georgia Sports Facilities: Nfl game pass Internet

Aug 16 2017
Walnut Valley Cowboys Walnut Valley Cowboys FootballJunior All American League Non-Profit Oranization took advantage of us Walnut California Author: POMONA, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Walnut Valley Cowboys Internet

Aug 16 2017
Latin America Baseball Classic LABC, Santo Domingo Diamond Classic, Bert Fernandez, Jim Parque, Big League Edge LABC, Latin America Baseball Classic, Bert Fernandez, Jim Parque Dominican Republic Internet Author: Stockton, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Latin America Baseball Classic Internet

Aug 16 2017
Jody's Secret Woww Fashion Sports Miracle Sports Bras ordered and paid, never arrived. Contacted company with no response, website is now closed. Fake phone# Newark Internet - Delaware
Author: Tomball, Texas Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 15 2017
Jody's Secret WOW Fashions Ordered an adjustable sports bra onilne. I never received the order. It has been two months. Never received a confirmation email. Never replied to numerous emails to customer support Internet Author: Juliaetta, Idaho Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 15 2017
Omar Sider SuperStarTickers Received email for tickets 400$ cheaper than we bought for, not sure if its real or a scam Arlington Virginia
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Omar Sider SuperStarTickers Internet

Aug 15 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered 2 sports bras June 12th which still have not arrived. No reply rec'd to any of my emails Unsure, but believe it is Mesa, Arizona Internet Author: Winona, Ontario, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered 3 Sports Bras on June 20th and was told 4-6 weeks. Credit card charged and delivery not received. Internet Author: Laguna Woods, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Jody's Secret Adjustable Sports Bra Rip Off - Never Received Product but was charged! Internet
Author: Savannah, Georgia On-Line Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered two sports bras: Never received item and website disappeared Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Adjustable Sports Bra woww fasion woww Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Jody's Adjustable Sports Bra Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Sports Bra Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 13 2017
Jodys Secret I ordered 2 sports news from Jodys Secret. Never got a confirmation email tried to contact them with no response. Put on my credit card and now I'm out the money and no way of recouping my cost. Internet Author: Prince George, Alabama Home HealthCare: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 13 2017
Conejo Youth Flag Football Association Cyffa Injured kids Newbury Park California Author: Thousand Oaks, California Sports Instruction: Conejo Youth Flag Football Association Newbury Park, California

Aug 13 2017
Jodys secret Pay over $40.00 for an adjustable sports bra. Have not received the bra or a refund Internet
I too have not received my bra!!! Author: St Catharines, Oregon Sporting Goods: Jodys secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered a sports bra 2 months ago through Shopify. Charged 25 dollars. Emailed. And website is down now. Internet Author: New Market, Maryland Shipping & Handling: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Impact Opportunities Fund, T Tysdal, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Cobalt Sports Capital, T Tysdal, Impact Opportunities Fund, IOF, Genesis Holdings, LLC, Genesis Fluid Solutions, Tyler Tysdal, Tyler Capital, Tyler, Tyler Tysdal is a fraud and scammer. All his investments go broke but somehow he doesn't. GREENWOOD VILLAGE Colorado
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Financial Services: Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Impact Opportunities Fund, T Tysdal, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret I place a sports braw order i saw in the web site, paid for it with my credit card, its been two months, when they Emailed me it would be 4to 6 weeks i would be recieving my order, i havent recieved my order yet, i need them to send me what i purchased or i want my money back, money does'nt grow on trees you know. Thank you. Internet Author: Holyoke, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret Jody's Secret is that there is no Adjustable Sports Bra? Ottowa Ontario Author: Grass Valley, California On-Line Stores: Ottowa, Ontario

Aug 12 2017
NFL NFL Game Pass Double billed me Nationwide Author: New Berlin, Wisconsin Sports Teams & Clubs: NFL Nationwide