TRANS UNION, ACXIOM CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: TRANS UNION, ACXIOM CORPORATION
There may be more specific results for "TRANS UNION, ACXIOM CORPORATION"
For more specific results for "TRANS UNION, ACXIOM CORPORATION"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Get to the Bank ASAP Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Sam Wilson from Speedy Cash Loan Text saying: your loan has been approved for 10,000. Loan Approval Number is WQR1102 so giveus a call no upfront fees required Internet Author: San Diego, California Loans: Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Internet

Aug 17 2017
Green Dot Corporation Go Bank Go Bank Stole $429.84 From Me Pasadena Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Banks: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage gouging Knoxville Tennessee Interest Author: Eunice, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Knoxville , Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
Peter Graf scammers, fraud, stolen my assets from me in Zurich Basel, Switzerland Nationwide Author: Manila, Financial Services: Allied-Union Global Institute AG

Aug 17 2017
SPF International Corporation Secure Platform Funding - CEO Bruce Green of secureplatformfunding.com Secureplatformfunding.com Scamed EUR50,000 From Me And Delivered Fake Bank Guarantee - FRAUD Bruce Green CEO SCAM Majuro Nationwide Author: London, Financial Services: SPF International Corporation Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts This is a well known, long running scam Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
Nulift Relift, Nulift Lead me into a contract of $89.99 deducted from my bank account by advertising a no purchase sample at the cost of $4.95 Shipping and handling. Upon contact with Customer Service, they failed to provide any recourse for grievance or refund as well as refused any corporation I information, finally hanging up on me. Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Skin Care: Nulift Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Coinmach, coinmach corp, csc serviceworks, coinmach corporation WORST COMPANY EVER! beware the ripoff! City of Industry, coachella valley California Author: desert hot springs, California Laundry Services: Coinmach City of Industry, California

Aug 15 2017
Beech Street Corporation NON SUFFICIENT funds in my account/ Returned Check /and asked for another one, which i refused Brampton ON L6X 5A5 Nationwide Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Jewelry Stores: adamas Diamonds Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
International longshoremen's Association Local union 333 The mobster union local 333 trying to take all the work at the port Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: International longshoremen's Association Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 13 2017
KS Music IMPORTANT! KS MUSIC IS NOW A MONEY-TAKER COMPANY! Union New Jersey
Author: ELI, New Jersey Liars: KS Music Union, New Jersey

Aug 12 2017
American Star Puppies This website is Americanstarpuppies and now they have taken down most of their previous pages and an error comes up as Forbidden, etc. They say they are based in Boson, Mass. When I filled out their inquiry form online concerning a Chihuahua teacup puppy named Britny I was interested in that was AKC and for sale, I received an email from someone named Mark (which was bogus) They sent over a intricate email explaining their service and their garantees and payment method with western union and their guarateed refund and protection. They then sent another email questionair having me fill out information as to my experience with owning a puppy. They replied back to congratulate me for being accepted and that Britny was avilable then had a detailed outline to follow and sent a receipt of costs, free shipping with an invoice number. PET LOVERS BEWARE! Boston Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Dog Breeders: American Star Puppies Internet

Aug 12 2017
FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC STAY AWAY FROM FLAGSHIP CREDIT CORPORATION. I've had nothing but problems with this company since I established a car load with them 2 years ago. The most recent, I have been trying to log into their payment portal for three days and kept getting error messages. I also tried to make a payment using the electronic phone system and kept getting the message you are not set up for electronic payments. I finally reach someone today, and and 20 minutes on the phone they corrected the problem. I also made a payment, but this put me 31 days past due. Chadds Ford PA Pennsylvania
You were late.. Author: Miramar Beach, Florida Loans: FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
Union world news Uwnplus.comAflciogroup.org Liars, scammers Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Union world news Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 10 2017
Tanner properties Barry Tanner, Tanner rentals Sold me property on land contract while me and my family had just list our current home to fire and had no insurance and knew we were desperate and took adva5of our situation. Union Kentucky Author: Burlington, Kentucky Homeowner Associations: Tanner properties Union , Kentucky

Aug 09 2017
Union Supply Direct No items for Jews or Christians Internet Author: tacoma, Washington Consumer Services: Union Supply Direct Internet

Aug 09 2017
National Auto Care Corporation did not honor extended warranty...said part was not convered Westerville Ohio Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Auto Warranty: National Auto Care Corporation Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
The web sight is americanstarpuppies.com The name of the so called breeder is Broutshire R Iluda. They say there are in Boston, Mass. There shipping company is also bogus. If you call they say their name is either Mark or Josh. Also bogus names. They prefer to use the internet. I did however call. They requested the price of the puppy to be paid by western union. Then they had a bogus shipping company and wanted a ridiculous fee for insurance. More than the price of the puppy. I have reported them to this web site. My bank to no avail, to western union, the state police and the FBI. Which is a must if you get ripped off. Please stay away from americanstarpuppies.com. Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Joseph, Oregon Attorney Generals: americanstarpuppies.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
Oldsmar Media Corporation Oldsmar Media Corporation, Glenn Ashley Is a scam they out source all there marketing. Internet Author: Hawthorne, California Computer Marketing Companies: Oldsmar Media Corporation Internet

Aug 09 2017
Tommy Price (probably not real name) hbrnb-6250460851@sale.craigslist.orgtommy.price1122@gmail.comfts8x-6222318730@sale.craigslist.org Broke College Student Invested in used Nikon D500 With Lens for $1200 to Start Freelance Photography but Never Received Internet
Warning: Read the Warnings Author: Saint Clair, Michigan Cameras & Video: Tommy Price (probably not real name) Internet