TRANS UNION, ACXIOM CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: TRANS UNION, ACXIOM CORPORATION
There may be more specific results for "TRANS UNION, ACXIOM CORPORATION"
For more specific results for "TRANS UNION, ACXIOM CORPORATION"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381947

Jun 28 2017
EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation ECMC The company representative called me and started yelling at me about how I owed money for a school I never attended as I already have a student loan already paid for because I am on extended medical leave Minneapolis ,Minnesota Author: San Jose, California Colleges and Universities: EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation Internet

Jun 27 2017
The Summit at Warner Center/GHP Management Corporation Mold Exposurre/Security Deposit 21-Day Violation/Uninhabitability/Water, Trash Woodland Hills California Author: Canoga Park, California Attorneys General: The Summit at Warner Center Woodland Hills, California

Jun 27 2017
US Career Institute USCB Corporation (Debt Collection) Fake School, Messed up My Credit, Rude Jerks, Will NOT get a Job Internet Author: Trenton, Tennessee Con Artists: US Career Institute Internet

Jun 27 2017
Penn Credit Corporation I just recently had my phone turned on. Out of the blue I started getting a call from penn credit. Telling me they are a collection agency. However I have no idea why they would be calling. They keep telling me I need to give them my address for them to Defraud company Nationwide Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Abusive Parents: Penn Credit Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation Fake Coverage Nationwide Author: Oxford, Connecticut Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - SWIFT FRAUD Richard FreemanMartin Shepard Deception / Fraud / Unfair Business Practices Albany New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - SWIFT FRAUD Albany, New York

Jun 25 2017
Penn Credit Corporation Felony violation failure to pay fines Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Author: Kenneth City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Penn Credit Corporation Harrisburg , Pennsylvania

Jun 25 2017
Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Aqua Finance, Inc.Connexus Credit Union Sold and installed Water filtration system for house Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Accounting: Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Internet

Jun 25 2017
LKQ Corporation Horrible customer service Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Parts: LKQ Corporation Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Reading truck bodies Corporation Leaking new utility body Reading Pennsylvania
Author: Rocky Ridge, Maryland Auto manufactures: Reading truck bodies Corporation Pennsylvania

Jun 21 2017
Union Mutual of Vermont USI Refuses to pay full replacement value for stolen wedding set even though policy was originally for replacement value Montpelier Vermont Author: Silver Lake, New Hampshire Insurance Companies: Union Mutual of Vermont Montpelier, Vermont

Jun 20 2017
General Refining Corporation GRC Theft by deception Hempstead New York Recent follow up on GRC Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Gold Scrap Buyers: General Refining Corporation Hempstead, New York

Jun 20 2017
Merrick Bank Rip Off! Omg they are terrible! Internet Author: Union Citu, Georgia Credit Services: Merrick Bank Internet

Jun 20 2017
Lexington Law Ripoff Internet Author: Union City, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jun 20 2017
LKQ Corporation Stole my money Montgomery AL Author: Union City, Georgia Auto Parts: LKQ Corporation Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Heritage Valley Credit Union that acts like a corrupt bank York Pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Banks: Heritage Valley York, Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2017
Oracle exchange I sent money to Oracle Exchange to receive Western Union money transfer for my son. Oracle asked me to send money through PayPal to a email address and once I sent the money to the address I never got a reply for a transaction or transfer money receipt number this is a scam address please do not send money to Oracle exchange they are scammers please help if anyone knows how I can retrieve my money Nationwide Author: rutherfordton, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Oracle exchange Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy I got my product report 1379509 Author: Newtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Jun 15 2017
Lotus Siberian Huskies Lotus Siberian Huskies is not a real dog breeder, rather, a company that exists to collect $800 via western union for no service/product rendered A random house for rent in Houston ,ie: fake Author: Anywhere, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lotus Siberian Huskies Internet

Jun 15 2017
GRAVITY AUTO Removing part of the center console and not letting me know. I already knew it was broke. MARIETTA Georgia Author: UNION CITY, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: GRAVITY AUTO MARIETTA, Georgia

Jun 14 2017
Green Dot prepaid visa, green dot corporation, green dot bank $20 Burn seattle washington Author: seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Green Dot prepaid visa Internet

Jun 14 2017
Grand Incentives Pulaski Tickets & Tours Nothing more than FRAUD sarasota Florida Author: Union City, California Travel Agencies: Grand Incentives sarasota, Florida

Jun 13 2017
Noble Knight Noble Knight Holdings Corporation El Cajon CA, 92020NOBLE KNIGHT PROTECTIVE SERVICES INC, PPO, 17920, EL CAJON, SAN ... SERVICES,INC, PPO, 14259, EL CAJON, SAN DIEGO. The owner David decided not to pay (3) months of invoices! El Cajon California Author: San deigo, California Small Business Services: Noble Knight El Cajon, California

Jun 12 2017
Timothy McGuire Computer Doc Tim McGuire Tim McGuire Computer Doc EVER, for website hosting, he is a liar and a thief!!! He is hosting my website for me and although I paid him thousands of dollars he would not release my domain name. Go Daddy said that he could do it for free but he refused to do so. After my label directly paid to renew the domain name $90 to GoDaddy he threatened me that if I would not send him $65 via Western Union and do what he says he will shut my website down.  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Web Hosting: Timothy McGuire Computer Doc Internet