Your Search | travel life go direct ,suntasia marketing

May 29 2016
Universal Dreams N.V. World Presidential TravelMember Services Group sold us a useless travel package Little Rock South Carolina Author: Port Elizabeth Bequia, Other Lodging: Universal Dreams N.V. Little Rock, South Carolina

May 29 2016
Survival Life Continually charge my credit card! Texas Internet Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Sporting-good Manufactures: Survival Life Internet

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 29 2016
LIALS Long Island Airport Limousine Service endangered my daughters life and health, both physically and emotionally hauppauge New York Author: Kings Park, New York Taxi & Limousine Services: LIALS Long Island Airport Limousine Service hauppauge, New York

May 29 2016
Freedom Life Health Insurance Universal Health One Deceiving/Deceptive Information Addison Texas Author: Southaven, Mississippi Health Insurance: Freedom Life Health Insurance Addison, Texas

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 28 2016
archer norris law firm Omar Jamal Yassin This attorney will completely destroy your entire life! Los Angeles California Author: bakersfield, California Attorneys & Legal Services: archer norris law firm Los Angeles, California

May 28 2016
Vive CHILEviajes, citytourtransfer.com Joaquín Tous, Bárbara Espinoza, Amanda Tous ESTAFADORES, MUCHAS DENUNCIAS Vña del Mar Nationwide
Author: Alabama Travel Services: Vive CHILEviajes, citytourtransfer.com Nationwide

May 28 2016
Cytoluminator, Terry Wright researcher Nadine Napolitano with Jesichas hope in US to use to go between Dr. Garcia treats patients Charged 35,000 for a bogus treatment. There wasn't even a treatment center just a house to pit light on you . Tisa Labangon Cebu City Nationwide
Author: Murphy , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cytoluminator, Nationwide

May 28 2016
toplevelpr toplevelprcrowdprguruturnkeyprtop level pr toplevelpr, toplevel pr, toplevelpr review, toplevelpr scam, toplevelpr kickstarter marketing, toplevelpr public relations scam for kickstarter and indiegogo campaigns santa monica Internet Author: Florida Media: toplevelpr Internet

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 27 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions The story my representative sold me was completely difference than the contract 2nd page New York, New York Author: Edina, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 27 2016
Marketing Pixie Miss Gemma Hentrich scam internet marketing services San Diego California Fake Claim by S4T Group, Jason Teck Author: San Diego, California Computer Marketing Companies: Marketing Pixie Internet

May 26 2016
rushpassport.com Bait and Switch -- Failure to Inform New York New York Author: NY, New York Travel Services: rushpassport.com New York, New York

May 26 2016
Newport Travel, Newport Escapes, Newport Marketing LLC Failure to honour contract Sunny Isles Florida Author: North Vancouver, Alabama Travel Services: Newport Travel Sunny Isles, Florida

May 26 2016
multiview does not deliver actual usable results multiview does not deliver actual usable results texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: multiview

May 26 2016
SinglePlatform/Constant Contact Hard sell that doesn't stop. Will talk you into and then out of doing business with them. New York City Nationwide Author: Des Moines, Iowa Internet Marketing Companies: SinglePlatform/Constant Contact Nationwide

May 26 2016
Avis  Ripped off!!! Orlando Florida Contract Author: Renfrew, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Avis Orlando, Pennsylvania

May 26 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions Nelia Casin Ineffective Service hence my decision not to renew. They refuse to supply email for cancellation as stated in their contract; They refuse to accept timely verbal cancellation. They continue steady telephone harassment, including threats of court actions. Kew Gardens New York Author: New York, New York Advertising Agencies: Jewish Marketing Solutions Kew Gardens, New York

May 25 2016
America Vacation Manager Marsha Cruz, Debbie Bryer Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Agents: America Vacation Nationwide

May 25 2016
GlobeQuest Travel Casa Dorado - travel club rip off Miami Florida Author: Sacramento, California Timeshare Rentals: GlobeQuest Travel Internet

May 25 2016
WhiteLabelWiFi.com Kevin Zicherman, aka Internet Marketing Company offers services that it can't deliver and then seeks to lead victims along a never ending road of purported resolution MICHIGAN Internet
Author: Capitol Heights, Maryland Computer Marketing Companies: WhiteLabelWiFi.com Kevin Zicherman, aka Internet

May 25 2016
cash4surveys i spent hours and hours completing surveys and then all of a sudden they were unreachable. i do not know how much money they owe me but it is enough to be pissed off about. i want what they owe me! Internet Author: Stockton, California Internet Marketing Companies: cash4surveys Internet