Your Search | twin pnes christian camp, stroudsburg, pa

Jan 18 2017
Empire Beauty School Louisville Kentucky Dixie HWY Headquartered in Pottsville PA Empire tricked me into staying and then kicked me out Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Trade Schools: Empire Beauty School Louisville KY Dixie HWY Louisville , Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATT CORRUPT CHESTER COUNTY, PA ORPHANS COURT JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATTTHE DISGRACE TO THE JUDICIARY VOTE HER OUT!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Lawyers: JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATT Pennsylvania

Jan 17 2017
LV Quality Remodeling Beware Of LV Quality Remodeling in Allentown PA Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Home Improvements: LV Quality Remodeling Allentown, Pennsylvania

Jan 12 2017
Christian Gasper Allen Martin, Allan Martin I got scammed $2997 by Allen Martin and many others have too Wiesbaden Wiesbaden
Author: Perth, Other Internet Fraud: Christian Gasper Internet

Jan 11 2017
Metro pcs Metro pcs vt cellular Stop!!! Find another dealer Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 11 2017
VT cellular Vt cellularMr nelson Terrible manager. Very disrespectful Bartonsville Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: VT cellular Stroudsburg,

Jan 11 2017
The Refine Institute, PA Full price for services NOT provided Charlotte North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: The Refine Institute, PA Charlotte , North Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 09 2017
Attorney Personal Services Inc Failed to serve papers on Individual we planned to sue Atlanta Georgia
Author: Camp Hill , Alabama Legal Process Services: Attorney Personal Services Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
PaveMint Taphouse and Grill AKA Christian and Rachel Failmezger Harasses People, Stalkers, and Frauds Front Royal Virginia
Here's the PROOF! Author: Other Restaurants: PaveMint Taphouse and Grill Front Royal, Virginia

Jan 09 2017
Bradley Moving Bradley Moving and Storage Horsham Pa Author: Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Bradley Moving Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Metro PCS stroud mall Stephan nelson Verbal Assault robbed my $ Stoudsburg route 611 Nationwide
Who is the scam artist Author: bartonsville PA, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Metro PCS stroud mall Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Thermal Industries PA. Thermal Industries Warrenty murraysville Pennsylvania Author: Bartlett, Illinois Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Thermal Industries Pennsylvania

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
CMK & Associates Real estate Christian Klueg, Bryn Brown, Ron Royal, Jamie Sittner Christian Klueg wants out of real estate to go into politics, CMK does not spend time on selling our property Amsterdam New York
Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Realtors: CMK & Associates Real estate Amsterdam, New York

Dec 28 2016
Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus I went to this school and graduated in 2007. Then I got notice they were being sued. After I requested my promissory notes because I was desputing loans I never signed for. Only to see they had forged my little sister's signature and my sons father name. The woman that handled this was Maryann Schnur who was convicted of drug use recently. Now I am stuck with loans I never signed for and forged notes as well. Something needs to be done. Please help me. I want to go back to school and cannot due to this. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus Norristown, Pennsylvania

Dec 28 2016
CAITLIN MERTO DESIGNS took our deposit and never provided any service. will not return phone calls or email philadelphia PA Author: wilmington, Delaware Small Business Services: CAITLIN MERTO DESIGNS Internet

Dec 28 2016
Travel Advantage Network TAN TAN VIP Unhappy,high pressure sales Low blood sugar while there,wanted to leave but could not Wilkes-barre pa Pa Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Travel Advantage Network TAN Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
physiotherapy associates physiotherapy corporation, LifeBridge, and other names in MJ, MD. VA, Indiana and more Duplicate bills- Bogues bills- Bringing students to work as professionals- collecting bills 3 years after account is closed PA, VA, MD, Indiana, NJ and more Nationwide Author: Rockville, Virginia Physical Therapists: physiotherapy associates Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2016
Anthropologie Fraudulent and misleading product descriptions Philadelphia PA
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Clothing Stores: Anthropologie Nationwide

22, Report #1190596

Dec 21 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp is dedicated to customer service. We love our Inventors! *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Newport News, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Sigsfromthestars.com Marlon Clarke - marlon.clarke@hotmail.com Miguel Gregorski.Sigsfromthestars1500 Market StreetCentre SquarePhiladelphia, PA 19102 I purcahsed around 30,000 worth of items, yes it is my fault but thought that companies were honest.  Thank you Canada Internet Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Celebrities: Sigsfromthestars.com Internet

Dec 21 2016
Benjamin Harrison Twin Pair Tea Cup Yorkies Up For Adoption Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Benjamin Harrison Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 21 2016
Twin Bluffs Financial they said i had charges filed against me nad if i didn't pay 400 i would have to appear in court from a loan in 2011 but couldnt tell me from who Nationwide Author: balch springs, Texas Loans: Twin Bluffs Financial Nationwide