Your Search | twin pnes christian camp, stroudsburg, pa

Aug 28 2016
Consolidated Community Management CCM Peggy Talerico CCM Consolidated Community Management Peggy Talerico Operations Manager is Rude unprofessional and curses on phone with obnoxious behavior. I called to report to there management that one of there staff Christian that runs one of there locations is treating people in a racists discriminating way and that i had written proof and patters that are verifiable records how Christian discriminates to Black people and other minorities by giving white people special privileges and deny Blacks.. A property manager should not apply the rules to blacks and allow Whites to not abide by the property rules. This case will be sent to Department of Business Profession regulations due to Peggy Talerico crazy behavior of not taking the written complaint to investigate since she yelled cursed and hung up. Tamarac Florida
Author: , Florida Accounting: Consolidated Community Management CCM Tamarac,

Aug 28 2016
Western Union after the website did not confirm my money transfer and investigated by Wells Fargo still in the results 4 Weeks Later $440.99 was deducted from my account to no avail if anything happened since then Eagle River Wisconsin 8080 Camp Road Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Western Union Internet

Aug 26 2016
Power home remodeling group Replaced roof and damaged my property Aston, pa Nationwide
Author: Aston, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Power home remodeling group Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Indiana county pa children and youth CYS Indiana Pa Incompetent Indiana Pennsylvania comment Author: Indiana, Pennsylvania Family Services: Indiana county pa children and youth Indiana , Pennsylvania

Aug 25 2016
Twin Home Experts failed bathroom remodel Van Nuys California
Author: CHINLE, Arizona Plumbing: Twin Home Experts Van Nuys, California

Aug 24 2016
Lane Pediatrics Sara LaneDr Sara LaneLane Pediatrics PA Unprofessional office, Abusive treatment, HS mentality - BEWARE Estero Florida
Author: Naples, Florida Doctors: Lane Pediatrics Estero, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Oregon Pike, Lancaster PA location Unethical Scam Artists Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Discharged my son from the Emergency Room in bad condition Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Verona, Pennsylvania Healthcare Centers: UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Monroeville, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2016
Delta Products Delta Lighting Sent products to on of our employees and said it was going to be free now call every day for payment. Trevose, PA Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Specialty Stores: Delta Products Internet

Aug 16 2016
Empire Today had 4000,00 of hardwood floor installed within 1 month there were gashes and seems separating York PA Author: Felton, Pennsylvania Carpet & Tile Installers: Emoire Today Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage Network I was invited to Sundance Vacations last year and promised a free vacation to Canun, Puerto Rico or Jamaica. When I called to book, they actually talked me out of going because of what it would cost me and I thought it was supposed to be free. I never took the trip King of Prussia Pensylvania Author: Marlton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Sundance Vacations King of Prussia, , PA

Aug 15 2016
Twin Cities Steak and Seafood New Hope, Minneapolis, Minnesota Author: Tempe, Arizona Restaurant Delivery Services: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood Gaithersburg, Maryland

Aug 15 2016
US Beef TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS RIPOFF FRIDLEY, Minnesota
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Binarybanc.com Adam Richardson,Max Jacobs,Steve Goldman SCAM MONEY CON JOB ,BEWARE, Internet
Author: east stroudsburg, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Binarybanc.com Internet

Aug 14 2016
$49.00 down $149.00 a month for car, TV commercial Crazy 88, and $29.00 down, scam artist, preying on low wage workers with empty false promises. Camp Springs Maryland Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland Auto Dealers: $49.00 down $149.00 a month for car, Crazy 88 Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Just Mowing, Inc Performed unrequested work, threaten/intimidate tatics to get paid Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Landscaping: Just Mowing, Erie Pa Erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 11 2016
Cagefree K-9 Camp didnt train my dog took over 3,000usd and were very rude and aggressive los angeles California Author: Los angeles, California Animal Services: Cagefree K-9 Camp los angeles, California

Aug 09 2016
Do hard money / Ryan g wright Told me I was approved for a specific property in camp point il. Once I took a loan out and paid them I was then told that property they could not do. 8785 south Jordan Valley way suite 1 west Jordan U Utah
Author: Quincy , Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Do hard money / Ryan g wright Utah

Aug 09 2016
Jetboil/Johnson Outdoors www.jetboil.com, www.johnsonoutdoors.com Camp stoves prove hard to swallow Manchester NH Author: Montreal, Quebec Sporting Goods: Jetboil/Johnson Outdoors Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
PURELINE i called to get a free sample and i asked them right off the bat do i have to order anything after this free sample there answer was no you do not we just want your feed back on the product there is no future obligation then low and be hold i just received a bottle of pure line Garcinia Comboggia Tampa Florida Author: Twin falls, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURELINE Tampa , Florida

Aug 08 2016
CJO, Christian Jobs, Jose Gomez Christian website does NOT exemplify any Christian ways deceptive company Tampa Florida ChristianJobs.Com Was Never A Recruiting Service Author: Chicago, Illinois Employment Services: CJO Tampa, Florida

Aug 08 2016
American Power & Gas of Pa LLC Bait & Switch!!! stay clear of this SCAM Seminole Florida Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: American Power & Gas of Pa LLC Seminole, Florida

Aug 07 2016
pa aes pennysylvania higher education agency We have been paying on student loan since 2013 we pay 55.00 weekly never missed a payment i recently bwecame disable and contacted people to have my loan dismissed pa aes had my loan still in default i contacted them and said why is my loan in default i have never missed a payment they said because i did not sign that last bit of paperwokrk  harrisburg pennsylvania Nationwide Author: cleveland , Ohio Loans: pa aes Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Stubaus Transport Christian StubausCristina Used me relentlessly for 27 days straight even when I told him I was seriously I'll and needed to see my doctor. Caused me to miss 2 Dr.'s appts. Had me travel across the entire northern states from California to New Hampshire making numerous p/u and deliveries in between. And after I insisted on coming home, still wanted me to 3 drops before I got there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Road Rage: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Aug 06 2016
Innate Skincare Innate Scientific Biggest SCAM AROUND!! Henderson Nevada Author: Camp Hill, Alabama Beauty Salons: Innate Skincare Henderson, Nevada