TWX*8J4KN5*BWHN TWX*8J4KN5*BWHNTAMR 800 882 6317 NY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: TWX*8J4KN5*BWHN TWX*8J4KN5*BWHNTAMR 800 882 6317 NY
There may be more specific results for "TWX*8J4KN5*BWHN TWX*8J4KN5*BWHNTAMR 800 882 6317 NY "
For more specific results for "TWX*8J4KN5*BWHN TWX*8J4KN5*BWHNTAMR 800 882 6317 NY "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Vehicle Service Department I paid $2800 dollars for this warranty on 6/2/2017. I called Vehicle Service Department the next day to cancel my contract. They agreed to reimburse me but I never received it. I have called several times since but no one ever answers the phone. The Phone Number is:800-810-3981. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Shreveport, Louisiana

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 22 2017
first American home warranty insurance 1 800 992 3400X 6211 JOHNX 6275 ILIANAX 3651 RAYNA THEY LIED, AND DESTROYED MY A/C UNIT LAS VEGAS NEVADA They are a terrible warranty company - but no worse than most of the others Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: first American home warranty insurance Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Pleasant Hill, Missouri Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 21 2017
Marble Golden Retrievers Took $400 from my daughter they advertise golden retrievers for sale she wired them $400 and then a (suppose to be) shipping company calls and says the need an additional $850 for flight life insurance for the puppy and that ita refundable when she couldn't pay it and she ask for her money back they stopped answering her calls and text messages they even state on their website they offer 30 days refunds Virginia but number was from NY Internet
Author: Easley, South Carolina Animal Services: Marble Golden Retrievers Internet

Jun 21 2017
DOUGLAS GROTH DOUGLAS GROTH knowlingly, intentionally and Criminally did Trasspass on Personal Property on June 18, 2017 on (((REDACTED))) NY (((REDACTED))) Hes Add# is (((REDACTED))) East Meadow NY Nationwide Author: Bay shore , New York Government Worker: DOUGLAS GROTH Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Care Reviews, Dr Ron Mark Reviews, Mark Medical Deer Park NY, Mark Medical Freeport NY, MARK MEDICAL SCAM ON LONG ISLAND, UNQUALIFIED RADIOLIGIST DOING INVASIVE TREATMENTS! AVOID DR. RON MARK! Freeport New York
Author: New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Freeport, New York

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC Pure CBD 800-796-1089 Pure CBD (MORE LIKE PURE BULLS**T) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 19 2017
Anand Systems Inc Anand Systems Inc Bhavesh Vakilbhavesh@anandsystems.com1-800-431-4786 Ext. 17 SCAM COMPANY Tracy California Author: Florida Computer Software: Anand Systems Inc Tracy, California

Jun 19 2017
Prize Distribution Services Hi, my name is Keenya French I received a letter sometime back in Aug 09,2016. The letter stated that I was a guarantee winner of $1,823,976 dollars and that I had to respond within 14 days from receiving the letter. Hewlett New York Author: Victorville, California Government Corruption: Prize Distribution Services NY

Jun 18 2017
800.com Steven Ivester Stuart Ehrlich Rip me off for commision took advantage of my clients Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dana Point, California Computer Marketing Companies: 800.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Carlos a. Castaño - Edwin Duran - Daniela Castillo - Paige Lombardo - Kevin moreira - julian klein Left rental apartment without paying! Venezuelan guy living in Miami, visited PR Internet
Author: Ny, New York Hotel: Carlos a. Castaño - Edwin Duran - Daniela Castillo - Paige Lombardo - Kevin moreira - julian klein Internet

Jun 18 2017
Yiwen Chen (Jenny Chen) HBO Jenny Chen, Yiwen Chen, NYC, HBO NY NEW YORK Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: Jenny Chen Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Done Right Automotive SCAMMED me out of $800! Sevierville Tennessee
Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: Done Right Automotive Sevierville, Tennessee

Jun 15 2017
 Jewelryudesign.com NEVER RECEIVED JEWELRY NEVER RECEIVED RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE SCAMMERS Fresh Meadows NY Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Jewelryudesign Internet

Jun 15 2017
Lotus Siberian Huskies Lotus Siberian Huskies is not a real dog breeder, rather, a company that exists to collect $800 via western union for no service/product rendered A random house for rent in Houston ,ie: fake Author: Anywhere, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lotus Siberian Huskies Internet

Jun 15 2017
Infiniti bayside Tom Grimont Rude ignorant disrespectful queens village New York Question Author: queens, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Repair Service: Infiniti bayside Tom Grimont bayside, NY

Jun 14 2017
Personal credit services Personal loan & credit. Com They told me i was approved for a personal loan and i needed to send them a processing fee of $150 to their address and if i was able to meet the 7 day time fram i would be hearing back with the loan agrrement and it will be processed. Holbrook NY or, internet
Author: McGaheysville, Virginia Loans: Personal credit services Internet

Jun 14 2017
Trade Show Travel Co You did Not win a Trip, This is a SCAM! - Don't give them your CC Number Florida Internet Author: NY , New York Travel Agencies: Trade Show Travel Co Internet

Jun 14 2017
Vishal Ramjit Go Solar Energy Go Solar Energy. JTR Solutions inc. Solar Gen TeamClean NRG Solutions This company hires for a week or two and does not pay its sraff. Queens New York Author: Brookln NY, New York Telemarketing Companies: Vishal Ramjit Go Solar Energy Queens, New York

Jun 13 2017
Adirondack Save-a-Stray Adopted a pup for $300, 48hours after arriving to NY from GA. Puppy was over 90 days old and had not been administered rabies vaccine until after crossing state lines. Health certificate states first shots were given in GA a week prior to his adoption in NY. Paper trail does not note any quarantine time. The pup was diagnosed parvo+ 3 days after adoption. Adoption fee and emergency vet bill was not reimbursed to the family. Corinth New York Refusing help Author: Waterford, New York Animal Services: Adirondack Save-a-Stray New York

Jun 11 2017
Scott Robyn Scott Robyn We just meet at dating site,he send me and gmail , so we talk there and communicate for 1 and half week, he told me that he work as a Marine Chief Security Officer in US, and he born and grew up in NY. Will for me first chat he is nice guy every time we chat very nice, he said he will come to Philippines to meet and he will bring her mum to meet my family too,will at first I believe it because really I didn't know that he is a scammer , he wants to sends me a gifts, and a money 100,000$ really I didn't know I give my details to him, please help me, I don't want to have problems I really don't know that he do scams.:( Poland but he said he will go to Albania for work Internet Author: Cebu City, Other Adult Web Site: Scott Robyn Internet

Jun 09 2017
Exotic Paradise Vacations We attended a presentation with no obligation in Victor NY at a Hampton. We were give a voucher for air travel and a 3 night staty. We were asked to pay $50 for the 3 night stay and $98 for the roundtrip air travel. The checks were cashed and we have not received anything in return. There is no way to contact them but I intend to recruit the help of an attorney if I have to. This is rediculous as I can't afford to be scammed. They ahve no phone number and their online chat does not work. Threir address is 4491 Cheshire Station Dr. Suite 53, Dale City , VA 22193 Dale City Virginia Author: Canandaigua, New York Air Travel: Exotic Paradise Vacations Dale City, Virginia