Your Search | twx*magazine order, 800 773 3142, ny

Apr 24 2014
PaleoBurn DIET SYSTEM Paleoburn I ordered The Paleoburn diet system for the price of $47.00 on November 28,2013.DO NOT ORDER! I AM STILL BEING CHARGED EVERY MONTH $19.99 !!! THEY WONT STOP!! I HAVE CONTACTED THEM, AND AM BEING IGNORED. RIP-OFF! McKinney Texas
Author: RAYLAND, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: PaleoBurn DIET SYSTEM McKinney, Texas

Apr 24 2014
Sleepy's Sleepy's ,1-800 mattress, mattress giant, better bedding Deceptive cheat steal unethical complaint lie deceive larceny thief false advertising Attleboro Nationwide Author: Rhode Island Furniture & Furnishings: Sleepy's Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
BSGNL.com BSGNL.COMLas Vegas, NevadaUSAPhone: 800 374-1152 Web: BSGNL.comCategory: Computer Software I do not recall ever hearing about this company. A charge against my debit card appeared in my Bank Statement for the tune of $14.00, then another charge of $.02 How they got it I have no Idea, unless they hacked my computer. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: BSGNL.com Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 24 2014
Area Publications Inc. claimed violation of agreement. Order no. 10098802. Threatened fees. I sent check for $199.00 Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Oberlin, Ohio Art Galleries: Area Publications Inc. Arden Hills, Minnesota

Apr 24 2014
Athan karris cavali real estate service Chargeback a credit card custom order Walnut creek California Author: Yuma, Arizona Consumer Services: Athan karris cavali real estate service California

Apr 24 2014
tigerdirect rebate processingoffer#: pat-13570po box 130018El Paso,Texas. 88513-0018 because I didn't have itamized billing of my order,I send total items and the total price tigerdirect sent I bought the item and want my rebait offered. Internet Author: meyersdale, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: tigerdirect Internet

Apr 24 2014
Forever Baths 1-800-636-8610 BEWARE!!! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Forever Baths Houston, Texas

Apr 24 2014
Tailgate Giant, John Mikulec, http://shop.tailgategiant.com, https://twitter.com/TailgateGiant Tailgate Giant - fraudulent and scam company- DO NOT ORDER!!! Winchester Virginia
Author: Hollywood, Maryland Sporting Goods: Tailgate Giant Winchester, Virginia

Apr 24 2014
Robert's Advertising Todd Roberts I placed an order for shirts to promote my new and upcoming business and not only was almost all of the writing crooked, when I washed them for the first time the patches completely faded off making the shirt look about 10 years old. I have yet to get a reply back from management regarding these issues. Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Advertising / Deceptive: Robert's Advertising Omaha, Nebraska

Apr 24 2014
Monroe Muffler Consumar Fraud Medina,NY and their corporate office New York Author: Middleport, New York Auto Repair Service: Monroe Muffler...Medina Select State/Province

Apr 24 2014
Infinity Unisex Boutique/Felicia Lowe Felicia Lowe/Allentown,Pa I palced an order for the denim harlem jeans in December 2013 and it's now the end of April and I have not recieved my order or my refund which was stated in my emails that I would get a refund! Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Clothing Stores: Infinity Unisex Boutique/Felicia Lowe Internet

Apr 24 2014
Open Tip.com Broken Table Cambridge Masschuetts Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Mail Order Services: Open Tip.com Cambridge, Massachuetts

Apr 24 2014
Ali Express Alibaba.com Molly Maio Shoddy merchandise. Don't order from them! Internet Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Ali Express Internet

Apr 24 2014
Pool Deals Refused to change my order Internet Author: Evans , Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Pool Deals Internet

Apr 24 2014
Maytag Defective grates on gas range Nationwide Author: NY, New York Appliances: Maytag Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
ondemandresearch.com Take survey for free 25$ PETCO Gift Card New York, NY Internet Author: northford, Connecticut $$ REWARDS Offered: ondemandresearch.com Internet

Apr 23 2014
Internet Training Products Inc ITP,Inc I PAID for the information with a credit card - debited from my checking account and received a notice thanking me for my order and then could not download the information Internet Author: farmington hills, Michigan United States Post Office: Internet Training Products Inc Internet

18, Report #1120244

Apr 23 2014
toplinetvs.com Talked to Alex Alexander at toplinetvs.com. He offered me 2 payment options. First is via Credit Card. Second option is by bank transfer to our coporate account or a check deposit. With the transfer you can save a additional 4.5 percent off the total below. AND A FREE 5 year home warrenty. Please let me know which way you would like to proceed. We appericate the opportunity to sever your home theater needs. Rob Consumer Electronics Sales Manager. Talked to Rob and verified the transaction was a chashers check sent to their corporate routing number and account number. Then I have sent at least 5 e mails and the responce has been very bussy will try to have Samsung UN65F8000 that I spen 2100 dollars on to me. Keep getting trying to have to you by Superbowl. Not going to happen told them to refund total amount on ORDER # 141833. Looks like I will have to go to Chase to go after Cashier's Check made out to Bank Of America for Alex Alexander. Have all emails related to this matter. To prove a very unworthy track record from toplinetvs.com to myself. toplinetvs.com Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida TVs & VCRs: toplinetvs.com toplinetvs.com, Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
Motofairingset.com I tried to purchase fairings off this site because of the price and variety and this guy wang is coming up with one reason after another why he cannot fulfill this order. The last one was some bs about paint not drying in china this time of the year. File Flipping con man China Internet Author: New Mexico Motorcycles: Motofairingset.com Internet

Apr 23 2014
Fitness kickboxing Oceanside ny Franklin square new york Long Island personal fitness training Oceanside fitness Credit card fraud investigation Nassau county police department of New York of this company Oceanside New York
Author: Oceanside, New York Weightloss Programs: Fitness kickboxing Oceanside ny Franklin square ny Oceanside, New York

Apr 23 2014
Discount Gold Brokers, Inc. Placed an order, sent payment, received numerous calls with excuses, but order was never filled. Sherman Oaks California Author: Mobile, Alabama Gold & Silver Investments: Discount Gold Brokers, Inc. Sherman Oaks, California

Apr 23 2014
http://www.oakvillearttour.com/ Too numerous to mention - all selling fake Barbour clothing under the 'outlet' persona Fake Barbour clothing Somewhere in China Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Mail Order: http://www.oakvillearttour.com/ Internet

Apr 23 2014
usbirthcertificate.com Houston Passports&VisaSpecialist LLC Company charged me $74 includes there fee of $49 and the NY processing fee of $25 then they took my information to go online to VitalCheck.com and order my birthcertifcate through them so I got anothe Waterbury, Connecticut Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: usbirthcertificate.com Waterbury, Connecticut

Apr 23 2014
Darin Pastor Misleading, Falsifying, Deceitful, Deceptive, Fradulent Irvine, California, Buffalo, NY California
Author: Odenton, Maryland Brokerage Companies: Darin Pastor Internet

Apr 23 2014
Vantage Press,Inc., NY, NY 10016 Defunct as of Dec. 19, 2012 Gave my author's rights and distribution to Amazon,Inc. and 3 other companies worldwide. Had Ambrosia and Others e-digitalized with no permission from me.  New York New York Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Vantage Press,Inc. New York, New York