Your Search | twx*magazine order, 800 773 3142, ny

Feb 09 2016
Prestige NY Scam angelic marketing Dazzo marketin prestige ny executive enterprise be aware!!!!!!! Pyramid scene!!!!!!! Deer park New York Author: Milford, Massachusetts Abusive Children: Prestige NY Deer park , New York

Feb 09 2016
ASPCA ASPCA raided large animal shelter of 700. Then profited with a deceptive donation campaign. New York New York Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: ASPCA NY, New York

Feb 09 2016
42nd Street Photo Bait and Switch. Buyer Beware! New York City New York Author: Milton, Massachusetts Cameras & Video: 42nd Street Photo NY

Feb 09 2016
Penny deals.net Penny's deals, penny deals, pennydeals.net, penny deal.net Order did NOT ARRIVE. The company will not respond. SCAM scam SCAM!! I have no idea!! Internet
Author: Sandy, Utah Cross-Border Scams: Penny deals.net Internet

Feb 08 2016
Inna Victoria Step1skin Tryskinderma Order Trial for 3.95 and /$4.95 one month later charged $74.76 and $85.45 without receiving anything Internet tx Author: Bedford, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 08 2016
Renue Derma This company keeps sending me orders that i did not order I paid shipping on a free bottle 0nly San Diego California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Renue Derma San Diego, California

Feb 08 2016
EzContactsUSA Company Failed to Fulfill Order and Provide Refund Internet Author: Florida Eye Care: EzContactsUSA Internet

Feb 07 2016
my diet I did NOT order this Internet Author: Hamburg, New York Weightloss Programs: my diet Internet

Feb 07 2016
Shirt Adventure Tee shirt supply, Facebook Never shipped order Internet Author: Greer, South Carolina Door to Door Sales: Shirt Adventure Internet

Feb 07 2016
ATT Inc ATT Uverse ATT CHARGING ME FOR A IPHONE 6+ THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER ON Murrieta California Nationwide Author: lake elsinore, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Inc Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Newegg Newegg.com Waiting over 2 months for refund Internet Newegg.com Feedback Reply Author: tallahassee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Newegg Internet

Feb 06 2016
Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin None that I am aware of Was online did not like what I was reading so never completed order Nationwide Author: Clementon, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Age-Rewind &Luxe Skin Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
xtralights.com Fraudulant Website - does not ship the order Los Angeles Internet Author: Incline Village, Nevada Auto Parts: xtralights.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
HD PROJECTOR WORLD JAMES I ORDER A PROJECTOR AND PAID FOR IT ON AUGUST 13, 2015 ORDER#11081501 $299.00 CALLED AT LEAST 50 TIMES WITH ALL THE EXCUSES IN THE WORLD. Internet received projector Author: biloxi, Mississippi Television Parts & Services: HD PROJECTOR WORLD Internet

Feb 06 2016
FXF*probio keep trying to charge my bank account for something I did not order Internet Author: Hayward, California Alternative Health: FXF*probio Internet

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr e-mail address Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 05 2016
Tracfone www.tracfone.com Stole my identity and $800 of service. Miami Fla Internet Author: franklin nc, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tracfone Internet

Feb 05 2016
nouveau skin care This company sent my order with no way to contact them. I have no clue to reach them to cancel future ordrs Santa Ana California Author: St Petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: Unusual Rip-Off: nouveau skin care Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Wolf & Goat Jesse Hathaway DiazTroy Chambers No goods shipped after multiple promises Bronx, NY Internet Author: Porter, Maine Specialty Stores: Wolf & Goat Internet

Feb 04 2016
Family court San DIego Judges order children out away from parents. San Diego ca You are missing a lot of detail Author: San Diego, California Family Services: Family court San DIego CA

Feb 04 2016
Appliances of America Company could not deliver order after 11 week wait Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Appliances: Appliances of America Internet

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet