Your Search | twx*magazine order, 800 773 3142, ny

Sep 26 2016
Light In The Box Co. Ltd They do not send the item ordered. Difficult to send back wrong order SUZHOU JIANGSU 215121 Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Computer Mail Order: Light In The Box Co. Ltd SUZHOU JIANGSU 215121,

Sep 26 2016
EyeNoir-SkinNoir FREE Sample paid shipping and handling. Next thing I know I recevied a package I didn't order anything. charges on my credit card. 85.95 and 89.95 could not return offered refund 70 % want all my money back Fountain Valley Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: EyeNoir-SkinNoir Internet

Sep 26 2016
Factory Outlet Store, Syosset, NY Claim to be authorized Escort Syosseet New York Author: New Hartford, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Factory Outlet Store, Syosset, NY Syosseet, New York

Sep 26 2016
ESSENTIAL NUTRA Essential Nutra1507 East Valley Parkway, Ste 3-485Escondido, CA 92027USA When first ordering a trial sample, I was forced for order two products instead of only one that I wanted. I was charged about $10 for both. With this red flag, I carefully read everything sent to me by the company. There was absolutely NO MENTION of any further obligation or auto-ship or any continued payments.  Escondido CAlifornia Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: ESSENTIAL NUTRA Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
1-800-Packrat 1-800-Packrat LLC Very Suspicious and Uncooperative! ! 800 PackRat Moving Containers Burnsville Minnesota Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Moving Companies: 1-800-Packrat Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 24 2016
Clinton Foundation Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation not using donations for charity work New York, NY 10020 New York
Author: Chattahoochee, Georgia Cult: Clinton Foundation New York, NY 10020 , New York

Sep 24 2016
Great Journeys Has not delivered order in 3 weeks Spring Hill Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Travel Services: Great Journeys Internet

Sep 23 2016
janis donnaud and associates janis donnaud literary agent scams disabled author for $10k new york new york Author: new brunswick, New Jersey Literary Agencies: janis donnaud and associates NY

Sep 23 2016
Udslife Udslife.com I purchased a Minecraft backpack from udslife on August 23rd. Today is September 23rd and I have not received my package. Customer Service does not respond to emails and there isn't a phone number to contact them. Very shady. They are thieves! They provide tracking to make you believe the package was actually mailed, but then it's never updated. Again, very s! Do not order from udslife unless you want to be ripped off. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Adult Book Stores: Udslife Internet

Sep 22 2016
PSV HEALTH SCIENCES Unauthorized Debit Card charge Nationwide Author: Crestline, California Mail Order Services: PSV HEALTH SCIENCES Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director IBAT AB - SWEDEN COMPANY I want to report this SCAMMER / FAKE buying company IBAT AB and the Director Mr. FAROUGH GHASEMLOU send irrevocable order of the Buyer, this person have writing fake address, e-mail, telephon number and are passed off as a director managers of this company. Lulea-Sweden SWEDEN Author: MILAN, Alabama Business Consulting: MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
oz amoyal Double charged shipping by entering wt of package as 3oz instead of 3#. cost me $13.62 at postoffice to claim package. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hubbard, Ohio Mail Order Services: oz amoyal Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 22 2016
Nouvalift Trial Trial size costs $99.99, DO NOT ORDER California Internet Author: Juneau, Alaska Bait-and-Switch: Nouvalift Trial Internet

Sep 22 2016
North Shore Agency-NS5 Attempting to collect $10 for a subscription to THE NATION, a journal I do not remember having seen. Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005 New York Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005, New York

Sep 22 2016
Janice Dean Interiors Design & Decor Attempted scam using phony purchase order Sarasota Florida Author: High Point, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Janice Dean Interiors Design & Decor Sarasota, Florida

Sep 22 2016
John Thomas Jordan or John Jordon Provided fraudulent money orders in exchange for cash Bolton Landing NY Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Cash Services: John Thomas Jordan Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM DAILYSAVESONLINE.COM ONLINE SCAM NEW YORK NY AND NOW CHAMPAIGN ILLINOIS NEW YORK AND ILLINOIS Update as of 9/22/16 Author: Springfield, Missouri Baby Products: BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM Internet

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! This company is anything but Reliable! They may service Staten Island ok and may even pay the local customers but they can not service Long Island. I wait days for service and should of known after waiting 6 months for an agreed payoff check they promised Reliable Office Solutions worst copier company in NY, owed my firm money for 7 months Staten Island New York Author: Bayshore , New York Business Consulting: Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! Staten Island, New York

Sep 20 2016
prizmtech.co barkleycapital.com, prizm.tech.co Thieves and Fraud New York NY 1133 Broadway Ste 1281 New York New York
Author: Cooper City, Florida Financial Services: prizmtech.co Internet

Sep 20 2016
Fanatics Company could not fulfill order, refunded less than what I was charged. Internet Author: Sherman Oaks, California Specialty Stores: Fanatics Internet

Sep 20 2016
laerpexuk fuzhou chn i order a paar of UGGS 10 september 2016, ik have send many mails but i did not get the item. I have paid 102 Euros but the price was 96 euros inclusieve send kost. the mails get send to service.11susan@hotmail.com nederland Internet Author: Poeldijk, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: laerpexuk fuzhou chn Internet

Sep 20 2016
Frank Anthony Swimwear Franky Shaw CEO Failure to complete order. No response to communication. Toronto Ontario Author: Studley, Other Clothing Stores: Frank Anthony Swimwear Toronto, Ontario

Sep 19 2016
DERNM ANEW BEAUTY Place trial order on the internet took $89.73 & 87.92 had samples for 14 days. VERY RUDE Augusta Santa Anna California Author: AUGUSTA, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: DERNM ANEW BEAUTY

Sep 19 2016
Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum ReVitalize Skin Serum, age defying skin serumRenew rejuvenating eye cream Charged My Credit Card $89.00, twice, for 2 separate anti-aging beauty products that I did not order and Sant Ana California
Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum Internet