Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: TWX*MAGAZINE ORDER, 800 773 3142, NY
There may be more reports for "TWX*MAGAZINE ORDER, 800 773 3142, NY"
For more results perform a general search for "TWX*MAGAZINE ORDER, 800 773 3142, NY"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
benntech.co.uk benntech I placed an order of a Burberry handbag. It took nearly 2 months to arrive. But the bag sent to me looks nothing like the one shown on the website!! The colour is different. The design is wrong. Don't waste your money. It is not even a fake designer website, because fake designer will look similar to the real thing. This handbag does NOT even look remotely the same to the one I ordered. Internet
Author: London, Clothing Stores: benntech.co.uk Internet

Mar 26 2017
the lux emporium troyfobbs@gmail.com a order was paid for but never recieved, in the amount of $95.98 petersburg virginia Author: Bad Axe, Michigan Clothing Stores: the lux emporium Internet

Mar 25 2017
Golf Tailor LLC Golf Tailor Phone order turns into $29 monthly charges for email subscription NEVER ordered-SCAM Edmond Oklahoma Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Sporting Goods: Golf Tailor LLC Edmond, Oklahoma

Mar 25 2017
Core Skincare Sold me something I didn't agree to. Added it onto my order without consent. Internet Author: Shelburne, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skincare Internet

Mar 25 2017
Don nutrway I bought one and they still over drafted my account for more I didn't order Galveston Indiana Author: Galveston, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Don nutrway Galveston, Indiana

Mar 25 2017
never cold call again FRANK RAMBAUSKAS THIS GUY IS A OUT AND OUT THIEF Nationwide Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Computer Mail Order: never cold call again Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
CARID.COM wayne,max,martin,adriana placed order, promised 4 day delivery, took 10 days, advertise easy return, will not send ra # to return cranbury nj Internet Author: HARROGATE, Tennessee Car Parts & Accessories: CARID.COM Internet

Mar 25 2017
JA COMERCIO DE MATERIAIS DE CONSTRUCOES LTDA took the order and did not pay us the balance 11787.7$ MANAUS Internet
Author: Hangzhou, California Bed & Bath: J A COMERCIO DE MATERIAIS DE CONSTRUCOES LTDA & IPPAX GROUP CO., LTD Internet

Mar 24 2017
roommatestogo.com roommatestogo.com, 65 Wall Street, 8th Floor, New Yor, NY 10005 : Advance Fee Scammer New York New York Author: New York, New York Realtors: roommatestogo.com New York, New York

Mar 23 2017
Candy Jerkins runs BrandCand.comi Order paid for & Received nothing Destin Florida BrandCandi.com Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Graphics: Candy Jerkins Internet

Mar 23 2017
Steves Absolute Audio Absolute Audio Damaged my dash while installing remote start Elbridge Ny 13060 New York Author: Clay, New York Liars: Steves Absolute Audio Elbridge Ny 13060, New York

Mar 23 2017
Parisian Glow Frenzy workout and Cyclone Fit pro being charged for product I did not order or receive internet Internet Author: richmondville, New York Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Mar 23 2017
Y B Media LLC. Yaniv Mindell Sophisticated SPAM OPERATION Illegal. Impersonation Pembroke Pines, Florida
As Court Ordered to Remove These Entire Postings File attached is the Permanent Injunction Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Adult Web Sites: Y B Media LLC. Pembroke Pines, Florida

Mar 22 2017
ExactData ConsumerBase review scam revealed Chicago IL Author: , Georgia Mail Order Services: ExactData Internet

Mar 21 2017
Currency Capital RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Currency Capital | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is a financial technology company that offers a variety of financial products (Equipment financing, working capital, business line of credit) to qualified business owners. Currency Capital receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Currency Capital made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee in order for customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Currency Capital.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is the fastest-growing equipment financing firm on the West Coast. Currency Capital believes that fast, convenient and accessible financing is essential to a successful economy. Currency Capital focuses on providing small business owners financing from a variety of sources. Currency Capital is the exclusive provider of financing for eBay, Ironplanet, and Proxy bit. Los Angeles , California

Mar 21 2017
American Safety Council, uceusa.com, 123driving.com, americansafetycouncil.com, amersc.com, 800-393-1063, 800-732-4135 Fraud, bad material, unwilling to return moneys, discrimination, rudeness and unlawful business practice. Orlando Florida Author: Florida Corrupt Companies: American Safety Council Orlando, Florida

Mar 20 2017
First Allied Properties Inc Steven Woods contacted me regarding selling my timeshare New York New York IDENTITY THEFT of First Allied Properties, Inc., NY Author: Allenwood, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: First Allied Properties Inc Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Jeff's Cannabis Dispensary Jeff's Marijuana Store mom mail order marijuana mail order wax hash qwiso weed Internet Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Jeff's Cannabis Dispensary Internet

Mar 20 2017
Color By Pascale I placed an order for lipstick in January 2017 and have not received any products. My card was charged. I was told I woul receive my order 10 to 20 business days and it's March.  Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Internet

Mar 19 2017
ShimmerShine alldayincorporated I ordered a pair of mother/daughter dresses on October 4, 2016. I have yet to receive them. I have been in communication with Shaquille. On Jan. 11 he claimed he recently took over the company and would take care of the order. Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Clothing Stores: ShimmerShine Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Seller Order No.:jewellerysuk.co.uk-4330Seller Website: jewellerysuk.co.ukTel: +86-0755-83510960Fax: +86-0755-83510960E-mail: service@safesslbillpay.combought pandora bracele From 21of January 2017, I bought that From UK web page above.When I r Because I bought a Pandora bracelet was found in his fake, so I put the hand catenary back to him. He promised after receiving refund I have waited for a month or confiscated money back to account .The company was tricked out of£ 180. this person scams a lot of people Nationwide
Author: Barnsley, Alabama Websites: Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Nationwide

SkinEndear Buyer Be Careful Buffalo NY
SkinEndear Author: Mokena, Illinois Skin Care: SkinEndear

Mar 18 2017
Low Milage parts i had order 2 front sturts assembly and reive one but paid for two still dont have 2nd one yetplus it leaked oil out of strut Internet Author: mokane, Missouri Car Parts & Accessories: Low Milage parts Internet

Mar 18 2017
Gregory V. Canale Lier, ripoff, drug user I have a suggestion Author: Glens falls ny, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Gregory V. Canale