Your Search | twx*magazine order, 800 773 3142, ny

Aug 30 2016
Avas Flowers Bamboozelled, Misrepresented, Unvalued & Insignificant Consumer, Disrespected, No Way of Compensation, Unheard Mahwah, New Jersey Internet
Author: Hayward, California Mail Order Services: Avas Flowers Internet

Aug 30 2016
JANG HEALTH GROUP I WAS ONline WAS lead to a survey AFTER COMPLETING IT HAD TO CHOOSR ONE OF THE PRODUCTS REVIVEDERMA SNAKE VENON WAS ONE OF THEM FROM THE LIST SAID I JUST HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING 4.95 four dollars n ninety five cents was what I had to pay to receive the product so I entered my credit card info and was charged that price. NY New York Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: JANG HEALTH GROUP NY, New York

Aug 30 2016
Atomic deals Ripoff New York Author: Somerdale, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Atomic deals NY

Aug 30 2016
Frank Anthony swimwear poor customer service,slow product delivery time, non existant product! Placed online order for 2 different types of men's bathing suits/shorts and one women's bathing suit. Both pairs of men's shorts arrived, women's suit never did. St Catherines Canada Author: Nashville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Frank Anthony swimwear Internet

Maria's Birds And Exotics Maria Dawe Maria is a liar and a thief Newfane NY
Author: TICONDEROGA, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Maria's Birds And Exotics NY

Aug 29 2016
Skin Noir NEVER order from this company. A total SCAM Internet Author: Hot Springs Village, Arkansas Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 29 2016
Blizzard White,  They are taking $$ out of my account when I didn't even order anything I did receive a parcel in mail but sent back without opening as I didn't order it but still they keep taking $$ over $200 United States Louisville
Author: Melbourne , Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Michelle Owen Internet

Aug 29 2016
Atomic Deals Unholy Discounts Money was taken from my account yet no order delivered, and no reply from the several emails to support I made. No number to contact. No customer service? Scam?? Internet Author: Beardsley, Minnesota Bed & Bath: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 28 2016
Gogotech II LLC Fulfillment Center575 Underhill BlvdSys set, NY 11791USA Received a replacement Samsung battery that does not work and the site is no longer available for me to return. No phone number either Syosset New York Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gogotech II LLC Syosset, New York

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 28 2016
Adam's Ale Prints Suzy Sweet Said my order was shipped but she never sent it! Astoria Oregon Author: Alabama Artist Galleries: Adam's Ale Prints Internet

Aug 28 2016
Brian Troiano alias CASH PARISI, Ripped me off for $6K and at least 2 others for $7K each. He operates a Money Order scam promising big profits but all he did for is pocket the money. Tampa Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Work at Home Business: Brian Troiano Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 28 2016
Frost Culinary Cultary Frost, cutlery corner Crap products company will not cancel order before it's processed Tennesee Internet Author: severn, Maryland Sporting-good Manufactures: Frost Culinary Cultary Internet

Aug 28 2016
Prazahealth Testropin,Maximus They charged you for shipping if you liked you could order more,there was nothing in writing about a 14 day trial period. I would of never done this if I knew about this 14 day trial period! Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorneys General: Prazahealth Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 27 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir farah kohanpour farahnaz kohanpour namaste pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea stole thousands from me on second order thru website nashville, tennessee Internet false claim this was all a lie i made up Author: los angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: manuosh Internet

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Nouveau - Tranquille Sent me another shipment when I didn't order it. Santa Ana California Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Nouveau - Tranquille Santa Ana, California

Aug 26 2016
Smart Tint Will Sharp Smart Tint, Inc.1001 Hawkins Ave #101Lake Grove, NY 11755 Phone: 866-986-9299Mmcleod@smarttint.com Smart Tint took my money and gave me a defective product Stoney Brook Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Smart Tint Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
hammondb3andleslietips.com took my payment for parts order and never sent Internet Author: WAYNESBORO, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: hammondb3andleslietips.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
onegreatfamily.com OneGreatFamily, LLC - Alan V Eaton crook behind the company Refused to opt-out; they never answer the phone 1533 N 800 W Mapleton, Utah Internet
Crook Alan V Eaton - lives in Utah County operates his OneGreatFamily rip-off business out of his house Author: Florida Internet Fraud: onegreatfamily.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Ace Industrial Supply Ace Industrial Disrespectful Harassing Phone Calls Burbank California Author: Santa Barbara, California Mail Order Services: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank, California

Aug 25 2016
DERMASOFT SCAM Santa Ana California I am aware you said I had to sign up for a auto order, but it is not clear as you make it sounds Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: DERMASOFT Santa Ana, California

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland