Your Search | twx magazine, 800 642 5640, 800 205 9198

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Nov 28 2016
SPN NetGuard SPN NetGuard tool bar SPN - Netguard- David Roche - Michael Andreyev David Roche, Michael Andreyev, SPN, Netguard 16787 Beach Boulevard #659Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Phone Number: (800) 891-5513 Fax Number: (949) 485 scam, SEO, search engine, tool bar, search engine optimization huntington Internet Author: Michigan Search Engine Optimization: SPN NetGuard Internet

Nov 25 2016
ADIDynaweb,com (dynaweb,com) Contracted to make website - received $800++ - never completed or delivered work - disappeared Chandigarh, India Internet Author: Cuautla Morelos, Other Websites: ADIDynaweb,com Internet

Nov 25 2016
TDM Magazine They have been charging my card $79 a month and it was suppose to me a one time fee Internet Author: Albany, Louisiana Preschools: TDM Magazine Internet

Nov 23 2016
Great American Readers FRAUD Bloomington Nationwide Author: Farmington, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Garden state reader Aka Capitol Magazine service I was called by them Avenel New Jersey Author: Ashford, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: Garden state reader Avenel, New Jersey

Nov 20 2016
Emershaw, Mushkat, Schneier attorneys George Emershaw, Barbara Mushkat, Philip Korey, Debra Shifrin Falsified Marijuana on me-scammed me out of 141 legit properties, raped conspiracy of wife brother's GF cleveland OHIO (OH) exhibit=FULL PG AD CLEVELAND SCENE MAGAZINE Author: cleveland, Ohio Legal Services: Emershaw, Mushkat, Schneier attorneys akron,

Nov 19 2016
Wish,com Wish corporate ofc.One Sansome Calif St 4o flr.San Francisco, CA 941041-800-266-0172 recording only took money from my Credit Card, did not receive products, & unable to sign in to account now SanFrancisco, CA 94104 Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Wish,com Internet

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Bizrate Bizrate insights, Bizrate reports Magazines, Survey, rewards, Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Bizrate Los Angeles, California

Nov 16 2016
RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Buenas tardes queridos hermanos, por favor les ruego tengan cuidado con estas dos lacras, vienen huyendo desde la isla de margarita, donde me estafaron con un carro montado, y todo por confiar en la gente, esto paso a mediados de marzo del presente año, sus nombres son RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA C.I. 10.667.591 Y MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, para ser puntual, cuando me vendieron el carro la historia fue, que ellos se iban del pais y tal, que Renan se iba ese domingo pero que su esposa quedaba y ella era la que iba a firmarnos el traspaso, el echo fue que para que nos entregara el carro le cancelamos 800$ 400euros y 150.mil Bs por el carro, para mi sorpresa cuando fuimos esa misma semana al INTT a revisar el carro nos encontramos con que supuestamente al carro RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Good evening dear brothers, please be careful with these two scourges, come running from the island of margarita, where I was cheated with a cart mounted, and everything to trust the people , This happened in the middle of March of this year, their names are RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA CI 10.667.591 AND MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, to be punctual, when they sold the car the story was, that they were leaving the country and such, that Renan was leaving that Sunday but that his wife was and she was the one who was going to sign the transfer, echo Was that to give us the car we canceled 800 $ 400euros and 150,000 Bs for the car, to my surprise when we went that week to the INTT to check the car we found that supposedly the car had been damaged
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA Internet

Nov 14 2016
Magazine solutions False advertising and Insane charges Lakewood Colorado Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Liars: Magazine solutions Florida

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 12 2016
usrealtyrecords They charged my credit card $19.95 two months in a row unauthorized Utah 1-800-561-4950 Internet Author: Broomfield, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: usrealtyrecords Internet

Nov 12 2016
Cox communications They ripped i don't owe $1,412.54 the lawyers are a rip off to i don't want them to call me or send letters they lied about everything morgan&associates are ripoffs to need them to leave me alone 2601 N.W.expressway,suite 205 East Oklahoma ,City, Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorney Generals: Cox communications Nationwide

Nov 09 2016
1 800 PACK RAT Pack Rat, LLC, 1800packrat.com, 1-800-PACKRAT,LLC, Pack-Rat, 1 800 PACK RAT, 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC National Operations Center11640 Northpark Dr. Suite 200 Wake Forest, NC 27587 POD dropped, FURNITURE DESTROYED, Collectibles DAMAGED, BEYOND NORMAL SHIFTING Wake Forest, Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Moving Companies: 1 800 PACK RAT Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SALES @CHINAPRINTINGEXPORT.COM, JINHUA PRINTING COLOR PRODUCTS PRINTING COMPANY FROM SHENZHEN NOT TO BE TRUSTED. SHENZHEN,GUANDONG SHENZHEN, GUANDONG PROVINCE Sample, exchanged emails and poor quality Author: Miami, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SHENZHEN,GUANDONG,

Nov 03 2016
National Renewable Magazine Exchange Charging me double each month,overload of mags don't want Nationwide Author: Tallassee, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: National Renewable Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
Allied Service Center Company had vehicle for several weeks for simple repais. Cant get a straight answer. Tried to get $1000 from us for ECM repair, got agitated when we bought part ourselves and only paid them for labor. Diagnostic machine all of sudden generating various codes so we can pay for additinal repairs. Paid them $800 for new wires, not sure if the wiring is new because the Svc Advisor stated sensors are co-existing with the wiring. We feel defeated and robbed with no gun. I am a hard working government employee with 2 children. My hard earned money is valuable. This concludes my statement. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Allied Service Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 01 2016
owlsbooks sold through abebooks website numerous book orders toledo ohio Internet Author: regina, California Book & Magazine Publishers: owlsbooks Internet

Oct 31 2016
Chiappa Firearms first tang broke off gharging handle,spring in magazine clip too weak causing jams face of bolt broke 6785 W.Third St Dayton OH. 45427 Internet Author: Monrovia, California tempdir: Chiappa Firearms Internet

Oct 28 2016
FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE P.O.BOX 6093, HARLAN, IA 51593-1593 UNWANTED MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION HARLAN Iowa Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE HARLAN, Iowa

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California
Gifts Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 25 2016
HipHop Weekly Magazine Scamming people who order HipHop Weekly Magazine Internet Author: Lafayette, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHop Weekly Magazine Internet

Oct 23 2016
SEM* BUDGET SAV 800-4751942 /MN charged my bank account MN Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: SEM* BUDGET SAV 800-4751942 /MN Internet