Your Search | twx magazine, 800 642 5640, 800 205 9198

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 25 2016
HipHop Weekly Magazine Scamming people who order HipHop Weekly Magazine Internet Author: Lafayette, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHop Weekly Magazine Internet

Oct 23 2016
SEM* BUDGET SAV 800-4751942 /MN charged my bank account MN Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: SEM* BUDGET SAV 800-4751942 /MN Internet

Oct 22 2016
Subco Scam, Fraud Fresno California Author: , Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco california

Oct 21 2016
Zinio Two Years of Magazine Subscription Erased From Ipad App Internet Problem Resolved Author: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Zinio Internet

Oct 20 2016
Kube Marketing Inc Wine tastings: Kube Marketing owes me over $800 for wine tastings/demos done during first 6 months of 2016. Conifer Colorado Author: Orange Park, Florida Liquor & Wine Stores: Kube Marketing Inc Conifer, Colorado

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 16 2016
DermaFi and RejuVen 8 billed a eye serum and health skin with 800# billed me over and over again $79.95 for the eye serum and $89.95 when I never asked for these items. I signed up for a free trial paying $4.95 to try which I never received. Do not get sucked in by these scam youthful skin, erase wrinkles from your skin in less than 30 days Internet Author: Forest Lake, Minnesota Hackers: DermaFi and RejuVen 8 Internet

Oct 15 2016
Golf Life Magazine , Lifetime Publishing Group I am a realtor that was solicited for advertising space in their magazine. Boca Raton Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Golf Life Magazine , Lifetime Publishing Group Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 12 2016
11:50 AM Gary King, Steve Cryken, Live autograph magazine. Machine produced forgeries, gary king, Steve Cryken 2016. New York Internet
Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 11 2016
New Age Marketing Luxury Lifestyle Magazine New Age Marketing is a scam Delray Beach Florida Author: Hailey, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: New Age Marketing Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 08 2016
Professor zamba Promise me work and then call said it was a big problem and 800 bit for me 200 to solve it Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: Professor zamba Internet
13, Report #1332081

Oct 07 2016
North Atlantic Magazine Company Scam! They withdraw huge amounts of money from accounts! Cumming Georgia Author: Galion, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: North Atlantic Magazine Company Cumming, Georgia
14, Report #1331935

Oct 06 2016
Mico Tech Support Received a phone call from man with Middle Eastern accent stating he is calling on behalf of Microsoft regardng a computer virus that was reported and traced to our IP address. Offered to walk me through removing the virus. I asked for name (Roger) name of company (Micro Tech Support) and call back phone number (800-253-0390 ext 1003). He said his name is Jimmy Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Mico Tech Support Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
national renewal exchange national magazine renewal They have ripped me off of over $500 minnesota Not a rebuttal! Please read!!!! Author: Moline, Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: national renewal exchange minnesota

Oct 04 2016
HipHopWeekly Took my money never got 1 issue Nationwide Author: Moreno Valley , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. customers and clients can feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Apollo Marketing Inc. Apollo Marketing Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer and client satisfaction, exceptional customer and client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Apollo Marketing pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Apollo Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reports are Permanent Author: Lincoln, Illinois Con Artists: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
muhammad adil 918 sports wear Muhammad Adil defraud my company by having me to send over $25, 000 through money gram and western union for sports uniform. Muhammad Adil also had me to send money using his father and brother's name.The fraud took place over a 3 months period. I sent Mr. Adil over 2000 orders for unifroms but only received 800. Please do not trust this vendor, he does not own a factory he works out of his garage. sialkot Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: muhammad adil Internet

Oct 02 2016
North Atlanta magazine They took $40 out of my account before I even received a magazine. I called and told them I wanted to cancel my scription and that I wanted my money back and they refused to give me my money back and to cancel my scription and they have been calling my phone 3-4 times a day but I can't seem to call them because their line is busy. Cumming Georgia Author: Goodells, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta magazine Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Inside Sales--the sales pitch was fraudulent. they have only been in business under current new..they had to change to new name due to credit card fraud Bellmore, New York Internet Author: East Meadow, NY, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Internet

Sep 30 2016
Magazine Solutions Told me I owed for magazine subscription Smyrna, Georgia Internet Author: East Grand Forks, Minnesota Appliances: Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Solutions Internet

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 29 2016
Viking Magazine Service They offer magazine service and took money from my checking account. Never give me 250 dollars gift card. I called to cancel and they still taken my money Burnsville Minnesota Author: Glendale Heights , Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Viking Magazine Service Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 25 2016
1-800-Packrat 1-800-Packrat LLC Very Suspicious and Uncooperative! ! 800 PackRat Moving Containers Burnsville Minnesota Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Moving Companies: 1-800-Packrat Burnsville, Minnesota