Your Search | twx magazine subscription service, magazine service center

May 03 2016
Hann Financial Service Fabricate false pictures of vehicle to incur bogus charges, additional BS about missing Master Keys Jamesburg, NJ 08831 New Jersey I See Robert Made His Point Perfectly Ands You Have NO Rebuttal! Author: Massapequa, New York Car Financing: Hann Financial Service Jamesburg,, New Jersey

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
Sparkletts water Worst customer service Nationwide Author: Winnetka, California Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts water Nationwide

May 03 2016
Conquer Worldwide, Robert Watkins Offered a service and did not provide it. Once paid did not respond. Never paid me referral fee for another company. Atlanta, Douglasville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loan Brokers: Elite Legacy Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
Saiks I Tech Harassing phone calls. Continually asking for more money for service. Asking for payment to a different country. Nationwide Author: Carmi, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Saiks I Tech Nationwide

May 03 2016
a t & t they are reporting me to credit collection agency and I have canceled the service atlanta ga i guess georgia Author: st simons island, Georgia Internet Service Providers: a t & t

May 03 2016
Dish Network fraud, atrocious service, deception, rip-off Author: New Market, Virginia Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

May 03 2016
Conexa Best no installation, no service ever Nationwide Author: Alabama Internet: Conexa Nationwide

May 03 2016
Discount Computer Systems DCS WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (gave hard drive back to me broken and unusable) FORT WORTH Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Discount Computer Systems FORT WORTH, Texas

May 03 2016
CHStravels LTD Daniela Dusek HR Manager Company is a scam, I work as a customer service assistant and was never paid, as per contract. Long Beach Washington Author: Antelope, California Travel Services: CHStravels LTD Internet

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
Lang Exterior Warranty Service Chicago Illinois Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Window Manufacturers: Lang Exterior Chicago, Illinois

May 03 2016
Unified Doers Management Group LLC Door to door magazine sales scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: North Easton, Massachusetts Sales People: Unified Doers Management Group LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 03 2016
Advanced Auto Repair Destroyed my Vehicle Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Repair Service: Advanced Auto Repair Long Beach, California

May 03 2016
Sovereign Services 3rd party valet parking service of Hotel Zaza, Houston unprofessional company ! Houston Texas Author: Irvine, California Customer: Sovereign Services Houston, Texas

May 03 2016
RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK Kelly Chavistad take $ 5000.00 to stop foreclosure and promise modification .14 months ago . Never did nothing in my case . Now don't answer any calls or e-mails . New York New York Author: southington , Connecticut Lawyers: RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK New York , New York

May 03 2016
Colonial Van Lines Horrible Customer Service Nationwide Author: Illinois Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Nationwide

May 03 2016
Intuit Turbo Tax Turbo Tax is a scam service. They tack on additional fees for services you never agreed to buy!! mountain view CA Author: pennsauken, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Intuit Turbo Tax Internet

May 03 2016
Ruth H Keyser I'm being charged for items I have not ordered nor have received. If this is a subscription I want it canceled NOW and my money returned. Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ruth H Keyser Ramona, California

May 02 2016
Zoxoro Misleading, Deceptive, Poor Service, No Business Address Bell, LA. Internet Author: Internet Advertising / Deceptive: Zoxoro Internet

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

May 02 2016
ShippingQuest Customer Service New york Internet Author: Ibague, New York Consumer Services: ShippingQuest Internet

May 02 2016
Health Center 1 He was selling a medicine to take stem cells and my Mom would get better from all illness and when we said no he got mad and called me a idiot Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Health Center 1 Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Warranty company? Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet