Your Search | take one, inc. john robert powers

Sep 22 2014
Environmental Systems, Inc. If it looks too good to be true, it always is. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Environmental Systems, Inc. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Sep 22 2014
lending club Robert coston a couple of days ago Robert calls and contact me ask did I need a loan I said yes he said for $6000 I said yes my bank called me and they told me they try to put the $6000 in it was too much so we asked me do Western Union - known $360 to cover charge and I never received any funds San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: lending club Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Al Schollianos, Karla Schollianos-Pritchard, aka Vision One Hospitality, aka Vision Two Property Management, aka Castle Pines Golf Villas Vision One Hospitality et al Sets Their Sights on Money -- Ours! Kissimmee, Port St. Lucie, Miramar Florida Author: Napa, California Property Management: Al Schollianos Kissimmee, Florida

Sep 22 2014
brighthouse networks internet provider cable Trespassing distructsion of property cabel 16 feet off the easement and no contract filed with Lake county cabel nerver put undergroung today9/22/2014 cabel inside house all cut apart about 6000ft never fixed filed a report with Pam Bondi brighthouse gave me a fake e-mail address an a number that no one has returned my call because Cathy smith don't work there anymore Clermont Florida Author: Clermont, Florida Civil Rights Violators: brighthouse networks internet provider Clermont , Florida

Sep 22 2014
Fingerhut PO Box 166Newark, N.J. 07101-0166 I called Fingerhut to work with me on my payments and make them on the 28th of each month. I told them I am on disability and it would really help me. A female stated that she would do that and stated she would waiver the late fee as a one time thing. I have received my bills and nothing has been done that they satated. I spoke to a male who was condescending and uncooperative. He just kept repeating I had to make two payments. I called again and spoke to a female who kept me on the phone for 20 minutes all the while telling me she was checking on it. I could hear her in the background doing something. She finally disconnected me. Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Sporting Goods: Fingerhut Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Mass Mailing USA Inc. Acquire Mailing Data Bengt Tronsmo Kelvin Marks Sold me a list and never delivered it Bangalore India Author: New York, New York Websites: Mass Mailing USA Inc. Internet

Sep 22 2014
Real Estate Personnel, INC www.realty.jobs.com Dishonest, job opportunities are not real , Mis-representation Denver Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Employers: Real Estate Personnel, INC Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Cash Advance Inc. Legal Proceedings Los Angeles Internet Author: Arcata, California Collection Agencies: Cash Advance Inc. Internet

Sep 22 2014
 Emil Cohen Maurice Cohen, Avigiel Cohen, Yoram Cohen, Zvi Cohen, Mumtaz Cohen, Daniel Cohen, Charles Cohen, Adam Cohen, John R Bates Web Scammer, Extornist, Con Artist, Spammer Burbank, Van Nuys, Marina Del Ray, New York, ect Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Emil Cohen Internet

Sep 22 2014
stonebridge casualty travelex via cheapo air I had to pay $967 for a one way ticket to return to my temporary home in Hawaii after my dad died. I paid for the insurance in the event that I would have to stay later due to funeral arrangements. They stated they could not offer me reimbursement since I knew my dad would die! Then, they said that Cheapo Air would give me $312 toward a new ticket which cost $967. I could not use it due to the time I had to remake my reservation( office was closed) THEN, when I called to use the $312 toward another air ticket this year, they told me it was no good unless I was traveling to the same deestination on the same airline! I no longer live in Hawaii! Niagra Falls New York Nationwide Author: carlsbad, California Airlines: stonebridge casualty Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Budget Mobile Pre-pay, inc. Pay for more mins, the payment went through but the mins didn't and when I went to call I could not get a hold of a live agent, it just hung up on me. Bossier City Nationwide Author: Topeka, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Pre-pay, inc. Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Box Office Ticket Sales Secure Ticket Purchase LLC; Ticketsintime.com; BoxOfficeTicketSales.com; John Uhrich CEO, Howard Schwartz CMO, tixintime.com, BOTS, As they say in Latin Caveat Emptor, or buyer beware Omaha, Nebraska; Chicago, Illinois; Miami, Floria; Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Sales Internet

Sep 22 2014
Morgan&Associates ROGER CLARK This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Los Angelos California Author: Washington Collection Agencies: Morgan&Associates Los Angelos, California

Sep 22 2014
Zee's Salon & Day Spa Inc Zee's Salon, Zees Salon, Zee Ritter, Roanoke Virginia Salons Hair salon, pedicure, manicure, Hair color, Zee, Zees salon, Zee's, Roanoke, SW Roanoke, Day spa, Day spas in Roanoke Roanoke Virginia
Author: Roanoke, Virginia Hair Salons: Zee's Salon & Day Spa Inc Roanoke, Virginia

Sep 22 2014
Complaint Review: Brookwood Loans | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Furthermore, the Arbitrator was unable to determine identity of the Author of this Report and that the Author was not a customer of the Complainant. | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). alpharetta Georgia Author: scottsdale, Arizona Loans: Brookwood Loans alpharetta, Georgia

Sep 22 2014
Seterus, Inc falsified documents, breaking and entering, rekeyed home, did not report payments made to credit bureaus Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Renton, Washington Home Inspections: Seterus, Inc Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Joseph Dimitri, Jean Marie, Harvey Allmendinger, Karen Cole, Lorraine Price, Craig Eibeck Jose Calos Depre Donation Fraud, Plagiarized, Cyber Bullying/Stalking/Harassment, Libel/Defamation Norwich London,England
Author: trinity, Texas Questionable Activities: International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Homestar Property solutions I contracted with home star to do work on three porperties, one was a hud house in which i had to call hud in order to get paid, the other was a job of which i did remodel work which i had to take a short pay in order to get paid, amount was $12,000 and i had to settle for $,500, final job that i did the payment was $8,000 in which i have yet to be paid for Malpe grove Minnesota Author: mound, Minnesota Home Improvements: Homestar Property solutions Malpe grove, Minnesota

Sep 22 2014
James Anthony Buccelli- Runway Magazine Inc. FRAUD ALERT! SCAMMER! FALSE MAGAZINE/ Theft and fake business. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: James Anthony Buccelli- Runway Magazine Inc. Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2014
Miller Bulloch MTR - John Miller - More Than Remodeling Took my deposit and never started work Newton New Jersey Author: Sussex, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Miller Bulloch MTR (More Than Remodeling Newton, New Jersey

Sep 22 2014
Wild LAX Nate Watkins Colorado Wild,Colorado Wild Lacrosse, Wild Lacrosse,Co Wild LAX, Nate Watkins Wild Lacrosse is a lacrosse team that you can only join if you get an official invite over the email, or if you tryout for them and they decide to roster you on one of their teams.  Denver COLORADO Author: 80011, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: Wild LAX Nate Watkins Internet

Sep 22 2014
ACS Inc. ACS Inc. You mean BS Inc?! Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver , Washington Financial Services: ACS Inc. Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
eCycle Best Jonathan PyronKelly PyronComputer Recyclers Inc Offered to by Cell Phone, Received Device & No Response Spark Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: eCycle Best Internet

Sep 22 2014
Troy lemaire Troy lemaire filed for fraud on his direct express card witch his disability benefits come in on just to get money he done spent added to his card. He is trying to fall fraud for missing money when he's the one spending his own money Kaplan Louisiana Author: Kaplan, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Troy lemaire Kaplan , Louisiana

Sep 22 2014
factoryoutletstore.com I emailed company that phone did not work any better than an ordinary phone as it was described as being one to be used by the hearing impaired. New York Author: walker, Michigan Telephones: factoryoutletstore.com New York