Your Search | take one, inc. john robert powers

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Cascade, Inc. FlowhawksHoney Bucket Bait and Switch and the Lies that Follow Puyallup Washington Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Utility Companies: Northwest Cascade, Inc. Puyallup, Washington

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
AMR Appliances Inc, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Fraud Alert, Beware!!!!! Washington DC Author: Dist of Columbia Appliances: AMR Appliances Inc, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 06 2016
OCDAC Beth Koenig, Bobby Fleener, John P Rogers Reporting on OCDAC's bad ways. Anaheim California Author: Santa Ana, California Nonprofit Organizations: OCDAC Anaheim, California

Feb 06 2016
Mazer Law Group Jeffrey Mazer Dishonest, Unprofessional & Incompetent Will take your money and leave you hanging. Saugus Massachusetts Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Mazer Law Group Saugus, Massachusetts

Feb 06 2016
Michelle Roberts Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama VERY RUDE! She is NEVER in the office. No one answers the phone! Alabaster Alabama Author: Pelham, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Alabaster, Alabama

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
JC Quality, inc. JC Services Miami, Pablo Franco Rubilar, Carlos Ramirez Dupoy, Susana Ramirez, Devony Rubilar It's a scam!! BEWARE miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Upholstery: JC Quality, inc. miami, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
LMS Marketing This is one creepy company...you have been warned! California Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employers: LMS Marketing Internet

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida The way I see it... Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
Century Security Inc Fraud, scam, lie, dishonest, scary Renton Washington Author: Spanaway, Washington Security Services: Century Security Inc Renton, Washington

Feb 05 2016
John M. Wright, Senior Vice President Financial Pacific Leasing, Umpqua Bank Nasty, Threatening Inappropriate Collection activity, outrageous fees, unprofessional staff Federal Way Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Commerical Lending Firm: John M. Wright, Senior Vice President Federal Way, Washington

Feb 05 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

23, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

24, Report #1281936

Feb 04 2016
Shew Community Management, Inc Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Media, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester, Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2016
All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc DO NOT USE All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park New York
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Moving Companies: All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park, New York