TALENT6 SEARCH FOR TALENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Talent6 Search For Talent
There may be more specific results for "Talent6 Search For Talent"
For more specific results for "Talent6 Search For Talent"
Showing 1-25 of 172,201 Found Reports For more specific results for "Talent6 Search For Talent"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
RCP Services Fraudulent draft on my checking account for $395.00 Internet Author: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Multi Level Marketing: RCP Services Internet

Apr 24 2017
Scoop Vision Media ScoopB Journalist who takes money for feature editorials and does not produce New York and New Jersey New York Author: New York, New York Liars: Scoop Vision Media

Apr 24 2017
I love jewelry Lacks good customer service, not what you pay for if you even get the item West Palm Beach Internet Author: New Bern, North Carolina Jewelers: I love jewelry Internet

Apr 24 2017
Dodex Global Logistics This company is duplicating the website and contact details of http://apexglobe.com/ and pretending to ship packages while asking exorbatant prices for 'refundable insurance'. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Courier Services: Dodex Global Logistics Internet

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 24 2017
Tacasset - Ibex Tumblers Saw this ad on Facebook that they were over stocked and was giving away tumblers for the $6.95 shipping. 2 weeks later I was billed for $39.95 for the tumbler. Called and was told that was a trial periodonly and that I had to call, or return the tumbler by the 13th. Internet Author: Harahan, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Tacasset Internet

Apr 24 2017
TRS Limited Berman and Rabin I received an email from Berman and Rabin, P.A. concerning collections for money owed to a company called TRS Limited. I have no knowledge of who or what this company is and have never, to my knowledge, conducted business with them. Overland Park Kansas Author: Glendale , California Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Overland Park, Kansas

Apr 24 2017
Guardsman RIP OFF, THIEVES, LIARS say anything just to blow you off and not cover warranty you paid for Grand Rapids Michigan - services US furniture stores Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Warranty Companies: Guardsman Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Alfrieda Deas-Potts Bounce Back Incorporated Scammer for Vacation Home Renting North Charleston South Carolina Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Agencies: Alfrieda Deas-Potts North Charleston, South Carolina

Apr 24 2017
BeGlammed LLC Be Glammed Worse company to work for! They never paid me & blocked me Houston,  Texas Author: Houston , Texas Employment Services: BeGlammed LLC Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Wikipedia Blocks Editors For Attempting To Complain About Cyberbullying Internet Author: , Websites: Wikipedia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Cody Silva Dakota Silva did not finish a roofing jpb that he was paid for kansas city Kansas
Author: lawson , Missouri Roofing Companies: Cody Silva kansas city, Kansas

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Apr 23 2017
STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC STEVENS CONSTRUCTION, The shower Pan Company Robert, AKA Tony Stevens, is a complete hack and should be held criminally responsible. I hired him to to do a front yard project which required tearing out old grass, preparing the ground for artificial turf, digging some holes for trees, then adding a concrete patio.  Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Home Improvements: STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC Chula Vista, California

Apr 23 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions George and Mench support for virus intrusion rolling hills Illinois Author: POST FALLS, Idaho Internet Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions rolling hills, Illinois

Apr 23 2017
Dcfs Poinsett County Joanne Barnes Kids seized for no reason denied visitation Harrisburg Arkansas
Sickening Author: Marked Tree, Arkansas Civil Rights Violators: Dcfs Poinsett County Harrisburg, Arkansas

Apr 23 2017
Washiongton National Insurance Co Issued 1099-Misc form for tax year 2016 for money not paid Carmel Indiana Author: Charleston, South Carolina Financial Services: Insurance Companies: Washiongton National Insurance Co Carmel, Indiana

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
wayfair I have received several damaged items that i have returned to Wayfair. they asked for photos which were provided and the items were sent back. they are now saying they have to inspect to see about refunding my money and i am no longer welcome to shop at Wayfair due to the damaged items received by them. discrimination because of the way items are received. A new item should be free of defects. I have already reported them to BBB because they don't uphold the policies of the company for defective or damaged items. The customer advocacy is horrible and unprofessional, to say the least. Nationwide Author: River edge, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: wayfair Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Spring Cove Marina Overpaid for Shoddy Work Solomon's, Maryland Author: Aventura, Florida Customer: Spring Cove Marina Maryland

Apr 23 2017
BLAST MEDIA DAVID RILEY,DAVID CHARLES RUPLEY I REPLIED TO ADD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR WHEELS, DEPOSITED FUNDS $500,00 FOR THEM HE WONT PRODUCE WHEELS OR RETURN MONEY TAMPA,ORLANDO.ATLANTA,HUDSON Internet Author: dade city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: BLAST MEDIA Internet

Apr 22 2017
Larry Hopkins Honda Dishonest Extra Charges Sunnyvale California Sounds like you paid for a maintenance agreement Author: Sunnyvale, California Auto Dealers: Larry Hopkins Honda Sunnyvale, California

Apr 22 2017
Suite Journeys Sold us a travel club for 5.000 dollars triedtosellourtimeshareRCI CAN DO BETTER ON INTERNET Daytona Florida Author: Milton, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Suite Journeys Daytona, Florida

Apr 22 2017
ADT security The ADT called me saying that my ADT system is up for upgrade. I asked them if it was free and let them install the upgrade.  I need your HELP. Tampa Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Security Services: ADT security Nationwide