TAMMY ADAMS, TAMMY WILLIAMS, PSYCHIC SERENITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tammy Adams, Tammy Williams, Psychic Serenity
There may be more specific results for "Tammy Adams, Tammy Williams, Psychic Serenity"
For more specific results for "Tammy Adams, Tammy Williams, Psychic Serenity"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Reddit Psychics (Psychics SubReddit) Psychics on Reddit Unethicial, Fake, Fradulent, Judgmental, Deceiful and Inaccurate Psychics Internet
Author: Alabama Psychic: Reddit Psychics (Psychics SubReddit) Internet

Aug 17 2017
wayward traveler Kevin Williams from Criminal Justice Legal Services Kentucky Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: wayward traveler Internet

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 16 2017
psychic palace based in Austra-Exceptionally Gifted-Psychics not sure Internet Author: SAN JOSE, California Astrologers & Psychics: psychic palace Internet

Aug 16 2017
Priestess Candra Priestess Candra(Tisha Cross) Internet Author: Torrington, Connecticut Psychic Fortune Tellers: Priestess Candra Internet

Aug 16 2017
Kevin Williams Said I had 3 charges against me and threatened me saying that I will go to jail and lose my job New York Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: Kevin Williams Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Voltron Motors Mersedeh Williams It has now been 30 days since my car was shipped. You have made numerous empty promises and parts have not even shown up to my repair shop. 1811 First Oak St. Ste. 200 Richmond TX, Texas
Author: LAKEWOOD, Ohio Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, , Texas

Aug 15 2017
Zelda Psychic Zelda is a scam artist she claims that she can help you with little money by starting off with 60.00 than 200.00 and then she wants you to get her gift cards of 200.00 and more in order to get things moving in the right direction. She seems very sympathetic but it reality she is a CON ARTIST with no care in the world for you as a human being. She will take every last penny you have and not flinch an eye. This woman that should be ashamed of herself took way over 4000.00 from me for nothing but her own use and not to help me. Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zelda Physic Dallas, Texas

Aug 14 2017
ALFAINFOSYSTEM EVA THOMAS SAM SMITH - PC EXPERTS ROGER WILLIAMS 100% Money Back Guarantee - I was told to insist that they provide my customer id #. We fixed your computer, right DENVER, Colorado, WASHINGTON District of Columbia Author: Iliff, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: ALFAINFOSYSTEM DENVER, Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Capitol Hill Psychic Boutique & Life Coach Ashley Adams Lola Adams Charges large amounts of money for services Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Astrologers & Psychics: Capitol Hill Psychic Boutique & Life Coach Seattle, Washington

Aug 13 2017
psychicexpert.com Aka Jennifer George Psychic christine aka Jennifer Christine George PSYCHIC EXPERT SCAM BY JENNIFER GEORGE Miami, Florida Author: Miami, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: psychicexpert.com Aka Jennifer George Florida

13, Report #1392066

Aug 11 2017
Hotstoqx & TSX Movers Tammy BainesBill Johnson Fraud, Scam, Stocks Maple Ridge, British Columbia & Internet Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Business Consultants: Hotstoqx & TSX Movers Internet

Aug 10 2017
Scarlett Evans Psychic Sharon Scarlett Demetro Rose Evans Psychic Cherry Hill, NJ and Orlando, FL New Jersey and Florida Author: Blackwood, New Jersey Psychic Fortune Tellers: Scarlett Evans Psychic Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 10 2017
Kunversion AKA Inside Real Estate Misleading Sales Approach. Software is not user friendly Internet Internet Author: SOUTH LYON, Michigan Software: Keller Williams, Kunversion Internet

Aug 09 2017
Jemma Collins Psychic Jemma Theft, Fraud, Psychic Scam Internet Author: Georgia Psychic Fortune Tellers: Jemma Collins Internet

Aug 09 2017
National Consumer Resolution Center Amy Adams, Dana Wrightncrcg, Eric Holden National Consume Resolution center is a rip off preying on home owners that are drowning and desperate Irvine California
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: National Consumer Resolution Center Irvine , California

Aug 08 2017
Premier Motorcycle Transport Andrew Von Eschen, Elizabeth Adams This company shipped three of my motorcycles from Hawaii to Utah, and one of the bikes was delivered with almost 5,000.00 dollars worth of damage and another one with $200.00 worth of damage to another. I couldn't really see the damage when they were delivered because they were filthy with dust and dirt, Two hours after they were delivered I washed them and noticed the damage. There were multiple scratches on the paint and the chrome. Long story short, Premier Motorcycle Transport won't pay for the damages because I signed for the bikes and didn't notate the damages. https://www.premiermotorcycletransport.com/ Internet Author: Orem, Utah Auto Shipping Companies: Premier Motorcycle Transport

Aug 07 2017
Dave and Adams Suspect: removing specialty cards and high value rookie cards Tonawanda New York
I got specialty cards Author: Reno, Nevada Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Dave and Adams Tonawanda, New York

Aug 07 2017
Bob Adams Classic Cars classiccarsllc.com/Classic Car Investments LLC Sold me a MONEY_PIT with MAJOR problems Scottsdale Arizona He came to me about a problem 3 years later - And I still offered to buy the car back! Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Dealers: Bob Adams Classic Cars Scottsdale,

Aug 07 2017
WORLD'S GREATEST SPELLS Houngan Hector, also known as Papa Hector Papa Hector is honestly a 100% scam artist!! I Lost over $1,200.00!!! STAY AWAY!!!STRATFORD New Jersey Papa Hector is a Saviour! Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic: WORLD'S GREATEST SPELLS STRATFORD, New Jersey

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Richard D. Fusco Studio of Music Guitars Tried to Scam Voodoo Priestess and Chargeback for products and services rendered Livingston New Jersey Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Psychic Fortune Tellers: Richard D. Fusco Livingston, New Jersey

Aug 05 2017
Robert williams Cash Advance USA, I've been getting collection emails stating that I owe cash advance USA $1450.87 on a supposed loan New York,NY Internet
Author: Kearney, Nebraska Collection Agency's: Robert williams Internet

Aug 05 2017
Alice Hill Mark Williams Lawyer? In California (((REDACTED))) number he uses and Alice Hill??8696 Had me send her money grams by Walmart so she could send a package to my house containing insurance money from her Dead husband and son, and her inlaws was after her!! She needs 750 to ship it from California to Alabama and she would send me codes to open box!! Sent her money and no box 750 money to Alice Hill Kentucky ID she used to get money gram then she needs 200 to change paperwork so I send it by money gram!! Then she needs to fly to me needs 450 I send 450 for cheap flight!! She had accident? Can't come needs 1000 to pay Hospital? Her lawyer there says in coma?? Don't believe him?? She wakes up next day? Wants 500 more I say no more money!! Internet
Author: Arab, Alabama Accounting: Alice Hill Internet