TAX GROUP CENTER, CA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tax Group Center, CA
There may be more specific results for "Tax Group Center, CA"
For more specific results for "Tax Group Center, CA"
Showing 1-25 of 55,205 Found Reports For more specific results for "Tax Group Center, CA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Acacia Energy Group / James William Head Acacia Energy Group Americas,LLC HoustonAcacia Energy Group and Commodities James HeadJames William HeadNeal HeadAcacia Energy Group Ltd Malta He erases all negative and factual comments this man is a liar and a fraud be aware !!!!!  Dubai, Switzerland, says US , and Malta Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Acacia Energy Group / James William Head Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Glamor trends 27 west anapamu st.ste.#398.santa Barbara ca 93101 Internet fraud.pretended to be Amazon. Sold a wristwatch@ $6.99.and charged xtra $99.98 Santa Barbara CA 93101 CA
Author: Lanham, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Glamor trends santa Barbara , ca

Jul 19 2017
Belle Epoque, Luminis, Trueley Thin, Youth Complete, Zip Fast Youth HUGE RIP-OFF BELLE EPOQUE AND AKA'S Internet Author: Los Angeles, CA, California Skin Care: Belle Epoque Internet

Jul 19 2017
Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Asked me to pay tax fees in order to receive my check Internet Their general information Author: Leesburg, Florida Cash Services: Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Internet

Jul 19 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 19 2017
Clair Skin, Consortium Group LLC, Skin Revive 4 you.com false advertising, wrong contact information on site, misrepresented cancellation date and price Unknown Internet Author: South Holland, Illinois Skin Care: Clair Skin Internet

Jul 19 2017
Medical Services group Medical services group They had all my personal info - phone - address -- social security number Don't know Don't know Author: Sunrise, Florida Alternative Health: Medical Services group Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Student Financial Help Center SFHC Ripp Off Nationwide Author: Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Student Financial Help Center Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
KeyTax Group A Full Refund Jacksonville, Florida Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Income Tax Service: KeyTax Group Internet

Jul 18 2017
CBM Financial Christopher Munoz AKA Chris Munoz CBM Financial DBACoastal Financial Services or Coastal Financial Group Scams employees and/or contractors out of Time and Materials by using Net 30 Terms Pacific Grove California Author: Monterey, California Loan Modification: CBM Financial Pacific Grove , California

Jul 18 2017
The VIR Group Alistair Barret Powell With held rental income Fruitland Park, Florida Florida Never had a client called Jake Author: The Villages, Florida Lodging: The VIR Group

Jul 18 2017
Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com DRIFund, Stacey Kirsch, Stacey Dinerstein, Gifts CA, Steven Kirsch Stole website, tried to take money back on PayPal after they claimed they were happy with the site and could finish it themselves. Marina Del Rey California
Client has paid. Please remove report. Author: Paramount, California Websites: Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com Marina Del Rey, California

Jul 18 2017
HOME WAREHOUSE SUPPLY INC ( owner : sky tam) sky tam ordered one container bathroom vanity, and did pay the balance, cheat SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 8225 SIENA AVENUE,SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 Author: Hangzhou, Alabama Bed & Bath: Xinda Bathroom Cabinet Co.,LTD Internet

Jul 18 2017
JoliqueSkinCream JoliqueSkinCream used false advertising to sell me a $4.97 30 day sample of their skin cream. They had a Facebook ad with a Joanna Gaines article saying she was leaving fixer upper because she started a skin care company (JoliqueSkinCream). After I received my face cream it was confirmed by ms Gaines that it was all a scam. They ended up charging my account 89.97 for the product. After an incredibly hard conversation with their call center, they refunded my 75%. Internet Author: Utah Skin Care: JoliqueSkinCream Internet

Jul 18 2017
Easterns Automotive Group Easterns motors of laurelEasterns motors of HyattsvilleEastern motors of MccleanEasterns motors of SterlingEastern motors of Temple Hills False representation, lies, deceitful, warranty, stereotypical used car sales Laurel Maryland Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Laurel , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
chime bank card Green dot . Chime bankcorp. . they did not give me my money back that was unauthorized out my account San Francisco ca Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: chime bank card Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Lacey Real Estate Group Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain Fishersville Virginia Author: Elkton, Virginia Property Management: Lacey Real Estate Group Fishersville, Virginia

Jul 18 2017
Andrea Smith Redeaux, Andrea Smith, Andrea Smith Scott, Andrea Smith Redeaux, First Minority Financial Group, Helping Hands Consultants, EMBI Medical Training Institute, EMBI Medical Training, Corporate Community Financial Group Provided false documents, fake reports and false financials to charge thousands for funds not delivered. Oakland California Author: Rhode Island Loans: Andrea Smith Redeaux Oakland, California

Jul 18 2017
Consortium Group, LLC ClairSkinFID(?) Health Offered free trial of facial wrinkle cream & eye cream by paying postage only. Akron Ohio Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Consortium Group, LLC Akron, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, NJ Mayor Troiano within city hall of Wildwood people in your administration are stealing from tax payers and Mercantile license holders Wildwood New Jersey Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Government Corruption: Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, NJ Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
The Geeks Depot Ordered a product - Never got it and they never responded to emails for info. Chico, CA Internet Author: Franklin, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: The Geeks Depot Internet

Jul 18 2017
cash net usa finance cashnetusafinance.com They basically steal whatever cash you might have promising that they will give it back and then when you no money left they find a reason that they cant provide you a reference number for the transfer.  Nationwide Chicago, IL 60604 CA WA etc..
Author: Newbury, Massachusetts Loans: cash net usa finance Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
CableLink Solutions Cablelink Solutions Group Sub-contracted to do Telecom work at local customer & they never paid Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Vancouver, Washington Telephones: CableLink Solutions Murfreesboro, Tennessee