Your Search | ted a. white dba advance 365

Aug 21 2014
Cash Advance USA John Adams, John Bowe Claim I owe them money Internet Author: Jacksonville, , Florida Federal Government: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Advance Cash Services Richard Brown Uncalled for THREATENING email, Fraudulant Accussations,Harassing, Disturbing, invading privacy, malicious, devious,decimating , defamation of character Internet Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
ymax ovation landline in washington d.c. i want to do you and gave exact details of what they wanted to do to me they initially called saying they were cash net advance of america d.c. washington Author: zanesville, Ohio Financial Services: ymax ovation landline in washington d.c. d.c., Ohio

Aug 21 2014
White Plains Nissan David Canela, Gallo White Plains Nissan misrepresented a vehicle to me. Before I flew to the dealership, I asked if the car needed anything: no. Got there; the car was a mess; The mgr. said he would return my Hold $ but its been weeks and nothing has happened. SCAM ALERT. White Plain s New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: White Plains Nissan White Plain , New York

Aug 21 2014
William Morrison lawsuit for cash advance never paid back Amenia NY Author: Columbus, Ohio Collection Agencies: William Morrison Internet

Aug 21 2014
RedstonePaymentSolutions Redstone charges outrageous $3365 termination fee with an Automatic 3 yr renewal without advance notice Houston Texas Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RedstonePaymentSolutions Houston, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Ty Trading http://www.chicagoblackhawksprostore.comhttp://www.officialblackhawksco.comhttp://www.patrickkaneshop.com/ Selling Counterfeit Pro Sports Jersey. They have several websites the common element is Easy 365 day returns China Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: Ty Trading Internet

Aug 20 2014
cash advance inc email about owe money to cash advance and threats about contacting employer and legal actions new york Internet Author: dallas, Texas Cash Services: cash advance inc Internet

Aug 20 2014
Ami Schneider is a Racist B****! Member of A White Supremacist Group! Hoffman Estates Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Employers: Ami Schneider Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
Cash Advance USA Roy Morgan, John bowe Fraud complaint Internet Author: Cleona, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 19 2014
Advance Cash Services Debra WilliamsThompson Law GroupLegal Group of Attorneys The case will be downloaded on Monday (August 25'th2014) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back for further details. Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Loans: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 19 2014
Western Deversified Western Deversified refused to pay off the balance owed on my truck after after the insurance company had paid their part. I paid Western. Deversified 3 years in advance for my gap insurance. and I feel they should pay the balance owed on my totaled vehicle . Nationwide
Author: Heber Springs , Arkansas Car Insurance: Western Deversified Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Harold Roberts dba Breakthru Landscaping & Snow Removal Took money from me for snow removal service and only plowed my snow twice Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Property Management: Harold Roberts Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
Robert Beeton Rob Beeton Good recommendation. Low verbal quote. Preliminary work completed. Asked/obtained advance and then scampered. Hayling Island, Hampshire United Kingdom Author: Hayling Island, UK, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Robert Beeton Hayling Island, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
Advance Cash Systems Trying to scare people to repay a cash advance Unknown. No contact info on email Unknown Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Cash Services: Advance Cash Systems Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
AACS Legal Group AACS INC. This company claims that I owe $946.74 to a pay day loan account with Advance America Cash Services and I have never heard of this company.. Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Legal Process Servers: AACS Legal Group Internet

Aug 18 2014
Advance Tech Support Gave out my info and almost got scammed, but lost everything on computer ? Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Advance Tech Support Internet

Aug 18 2014
Dave Raines., Director of UIA Enterprises, Inc. DBA – D&B Landscaping Took Money for Supplies Without Performing the Work; Defaulted on Contract Copperas Cove Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Landscape Companies: D&B Landscaping Copperas Cove, Texas

Aug 18 2014
Unique Mindcare Houston Mark White Nancy White Ripped Off By Unique Mindcare Houston and Mark White Houston Texas Author: San Diego, California Alternative Health: Unique Mindcare Houston Mark White Houston, Texas

Aug 17 2014
Amanda stoffel-brown Dba dia Tia preformance horses aka dia Tia horses aka old dove ranch Amanda stoffel brown aka dia Tia preformance horses manager of old dove ranch runs a very illegal business buying and selling horses that do not belong to her. Bonita California
Author: San diego, California Animal Abuse: Amanda stoffel-brown Bonita , California

Aug 16 2014
dallas marr dba: lonestar refrigeration excessive charges for labor and materials, sloppy workmanship victoria Texas Author: victoria, Texas Home Improvements: dallas marr victoria, Texas

Aug 15 2014
White Oak Apiary Ordered 3 Queen Bees, got 1 and two cages of workers only! Brewster New York Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: White Oak Apiary Brewster, New York

Aug 13 2014
Blizzard White/BellaATHome This is a SCAM. Avoid at all costs Henderson Nevada Author: Modesto, California Dental Services: Blizzard White Henderson, Nevada