Your Search | tel 011 44 7950713763
Approximately 703 Reports Found

Jul 12 2014
44 Auto Mart 44 Automart 44automart.com www.44automart.com Would not give me pricing information and monthly payment information unless I signed a paper agreeing to BUY TODAY IF APPROVED. Classic car salesman tactics, bait and switch, also after I said I'd put $3,000 cash down they asked and give your truck as a trade in? LOL!!! Louisville Kentucky Author: New Albany, Indiana Auto Dealers: 44 Auto Mart Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 03 2014
Fortune Cookie Store I ordered online a fortune cookie to be sent to my brother for his 80th birthday. The date of delivery was stated on the invoice June 20th. It arrived on June 9th and was in 1,000 pieces, so much you couldn't tell what it was. I live in Virginia but was out of when he called to tell and so when I got home, I contacted the company and was asked for pictures! He has already thrown it away. I paid $44 for this speical item for him and this is what I got! Contacted the company and was told if no pictures, no refund. Santa Clara California Author: Palmyra, Virginia Mail Order Services: Fortune Cookie Store Santa Clara , California

Jul 01 2014
Turnkey Data-Tel Inc Dan Hartman Stole my Services when they hired me to do work Humble Texas Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Telephone Companies: Turnkey Data-Tel Inc 77339-2986, Texas

Jul 01 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Jul 01 2014
MICHAEL W. LINDLEY MICHAEL W. LINDLEY PETRO-QUIPPrevious KRAUS INDUSTRIES, DATACONEducation US ARMY+44-784-150-3334 Fake company. Fraud.Fake borrower. Arlington Internet
Author: Kentucky Business Consulting: MICHAEL W. LINDLEY Internet

Jun 23 2014
Global Tel Link Corporation They sold me a fraudulent phone account that cannot be accessed ! I asked for a refund a month ago and turned it into my bank fraud division ! They contacted GTL and was mailed a fraud phone account showing I used it ! I can not use it because they lied to me that they service the facility I bought it for. It cannot be accessed at all. I just called them and they said I had to wait 3 more weeks for a refund that I know im not getting but will turn these fraudulent phone records into the New Mexico Attorney Generals office Monday 8/19 and probably the Utilities Commision here in Santa Fe NM Denver Billing dept Internet Author: belen, New Mexico Utility Companies: Global Tel Link Corporation Denver , Colorado

Jun 22 2014
Global Tel LInk G.T.L My son is a 22 yr old schizophrenic who has been trying to call and I am unemployed and can't afford the $25.00 price of one call! Help! San Francisco County Jail California Author: San Francisco, California Civil Rights Violators: Global Tel LInk Select State/Province

Jun 20 2014
oranum oranum.com oranum .com psychic wayne isaacs is con arist took €4000 from me L-1855 Luxembourg ,Kirchberg, 44 Avenue John F. Ke Internet Author: dublin, California Internet Fraud: oranum Internet

Jun 20 2014
CTE Construction LLC Christopher-T-Eramo-44-of-Poughkeepsie-NY-Chris-did-not 1064391 Vents on roof/Kitchen tile replaced near vent/bathroom ceiling leak near vent Poughkeepsie NY Author: poughkeepsie, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: CTE Construction LLC Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
Yotpo Yotpo Review Plugin Tel Aviv Internet
Author: New Hampshire Internet Services: Yotpo Internet

Jun 09 2014
global tel link offenderconnect FELLING RIPPED OFF AND CONFUSED! Internet Author: Baldwin Park, California Correctional Facilities / Jail: global tel link Internet

Jun 01 2014
Somoto / BetterInstaller Fails to pay outstanding amount Tel Aviv Internet Author: Long Island City, New York Internet Services: Somoto Internet

May 31 2014
Global Tel Link aka Offenderconnect.com Global Tel Link (aka's Offenderconnect.com and Cheaperjailcalls.com) - I was scammed, services were never provided and I am out of $89.95 without any information on where I can ask for a refund. They keep giving me bogus #800 numbers and when the rep che DEFINITE SCAM -STAY AWAY FROM CHEAPJAILCALLS.COM (dba OFFENDERCONNECT.COM) Tampa Florida Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Telephone Companies: Global Tel Link aka Offenderconnect.com Tampa, Florida

May 26 2014
Prepaid Mobile Shop LLC (Adam, tel. nr. 718-219-7367) abuse of my confusion after having lost my passport. I needed a prepaid Sim-card for making three short telephone calls to the Netherlands. I bought a card for $ 70,00. At the same time the shop forced me secretly to a subscription of a year. The shop charged my creditcard for $ 483,92. The shop does not give me an answer. New York New York Author: 9711 bj groningen, the Netherlands, New York Credit Card Fraud: Prepaid Mobile Shop LLC (Adam, tel. nr. 718-219-7367 New York, New York

15, Report #1142099

May 23 2014
Ryan Wright Photography ryanwrightphoto.com ryanwrightphoto.com/archivehttps://www.facebook.com/ryanwrightphoto.ryanwrightphotoblog.com .linkedin.com/pub/ryan-wright/44/a53/47a Liar. Thief. Asshole. Boulder Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Photography: Ryan Wright Photography Select State/Province

May 19 2014
Pure Green Garcinia Pure Green Garcinia contacted me after i had been looking at the product online. They said I could try a free trial. And then they would send me two more bottles the next two months. They charged me 9.95 for the product and then 5.00 shipping. When I called to cancel the next two shipments, they said that I couldn't, that I had to pay for the next two shipments of 44 dollars and whatever cents. I said I wanted to cancel because I have not lost any weight and gained 7 lbs. and refuse to pay 90$ for something that is not working for me. He said to call in two months to cancel because I can't since my first bottle was free. When it clearly showed that they charged me 9.95 in the email they sent me to confirm. And then 5.00 shipping! As a customer they told me I had the right to cancel at any time, but when I went to Cancel they flat out told me NO you CAN'T because you agreed to pay 44$ a bottle for the next two months after your free bottle. Complete crap! Nationwide Author: Martinsville, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure Green Garcinia Nationwide

May 13 2014
ecraft by craftwell U.S.A Craftwell Inc. 11-17 43rd Avenue Long Island City, New York 11101 Tel: 888-315-8885 Int'l: 718-878-5088 Fax: 718-606-9822 i have used this machine it worked fine did not have a problem AT FIRST!  11-17 43rd Avenue Long Island City, New York 11101 Nationwide Author: west monroe, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: ecraft Nationwide

May 13 2014
Chase Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank Destroyed the lives of countless Americans. Time to fight back. Madison, Massachusetts
Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: Chase Madison, Massachusetts

May 12 2014
WiMac Tel Jacksonville, Florida I received a bill for $20.08 for calls made to my cell phone and I was charged when the call went to my voicemail Jacksonville Florida Author: GLENDALE, Arizona Telephone Companies: WiMac Tel Jacksonville, Florida Jacksonville, Florida

May 07 2014
Morgan Stanley Home Loans Saxon Mortgage Fraudulent Foreclosure Fort Worth, Texas Author: Woodland Hills, California Mortgage Companies: Morgan Stanley Home Loans Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 24 2014
global tel link Gtl they will not reimburse my money on the phone because its a cell phone mobile Alabama Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Correctional Facilities: global tel link Mobile, Alabama

Mar 28 2014
Global Trade & Liquidations, TracySales & BillingsInt'l Tel. +773-312-4713Toll Free US & Canada 1-800-820-3704 ASSORTED 200 PCS LOTS OF DESIGNERS PERFUMES & SETS, FENDI, TOMMY, ETC. Chicago Ilinois Author: San Luis Talpa, Alabama Beauty Products: Global Trade & Liquidations, INC Alabama

Mar 22 2014
Asplundh Tree Expert Company, region 44 management railroaded after 15 years, no loyalty newcastle Maine Author: Prospect, Maine Employment Services: Asplundh Tree Expert Company, region 44 management newcastle, Maine

24, Report #1131950

Mar 19 2014
Global tel link Global tel link cut off my collect calls without any warning and forced me to use prepaid credit card. After calling I was told that because I exceeded a limit set by them they needed to make sure they got paid. I always pay my bills. Now I am being charged a fee for a service I did not ask for. The last call came in in SPANISH!!!! The supervisor advised me they could do whatever they wanted to do to ensure they got paid!!!! Can they do this without advising the consumer.? FCC Ned's to be made aware of this injustice!  Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Telephone Companies: Global tel link Internet, Select State/Province

Mar 15 2014
NANOGEN UK Pangaea Laboratories LtdUK: 0845 673 2222or: 020 8458 2500International: +44 208 458 2500240 Centennial AvenueCentennial ParkElstreeWD6 3SJ DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THEM THEY ARE A SCAM COMPANY LONDON Nationwide Author: London, Consumer Services: NANOGEN UK Nationwide