TELCAPITAL TAID SUN (SUNASIA), CAPITAL VACATIONS, TRAVEL AGENCY NETWORK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: TelCapital Taid Sun (Sunasia), Capital Vacations, Travel Agency Network
There may be more specific results for "TelCapital Taid Sun (Sunasia), Capital Vacations, Travel Agency Network"
For more specific results for "TelCapital Taid Sun (Sunasia), Capital Vacations, Travel Agency Network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Anderson Apparel, Supreme Capital Group-Private Equity Funds, Thomas Elliott, Laverne Elliott Apparel Factory, Sketchy, Stealing, Holding Merchandise Hostage, No Quality Atlanta Georgia Author: Kansas City, Missouri Manufacturers: Anderson Apparel Chicago, Illinois

May 19 2017
Michael ,Mike Parker, Fresh Start Capital Investment LLC,  Received Service Fee For Credit Repair Met Him in South Holland,  Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Fresh Start Capital Investment LLC Internet

May 19 2017
Travits Tcups and Toys I purchased a Toy Poodle puppy, but unable to get Health Record from his breeder, Tara Travit Jacksonville Florida
Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Animal Abuse: Tara Travit, Travits Tcups and Toys Jacksonville, Florida

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 19 2017
Hedge Fund Manager Gregor Flavell Found Guilty of Defrauding Canadian Investors. Co-Defendant’s Darcy Forster, Director RBC Investor & Treasury Services and State Street Canada Still Before the Courts. Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Banks: OCAR Capital Group Pickering, Ontario

May 18 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam Cancun Mexico Author: Cullod n, West Virginia Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Cancun ,

May 18 2017
Premium Pet Cargo Scam ,premiumpetcargo.com Fraud Premium Pet Cargo Scam ,Don't trust these dishonest (((REDACTED))) slime! Richmond Virginia Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Premium Pet Cargo Scam , premiumpetcargo.com Fraud Richmond, Virginia

May 18 2017
New Bridge Merchant Capital Green Capital Funding LLC Direct Lending = Scams a bit more complicated! New York Internet Author: FAIRFAX, Virginia Loans: New Bridge Merchant Capital Internet

May 18 2017
Orlando Pet Service Victoria Gutierrez, Michelle Sotolongo, Mike, Suli , Heather Whittington Took our money,led us on and we received no puppy or refund Orlando? Florida
Author: Pleasant View , Colorado Adoption Agency: Orlando Pet Service Internet

May 18 2017
Matt Skinner Twelvestone Capital, Twelvestone Group, Empire West The company hired me to edit videos. They still owe me thousands of dollars and are refusing payment (after uploading some of the videos) Valencia California
Author: los angeles, California Video Stores: Matt Skinner New Hall, California

May 18 2017
Expo Network LLC Foodie Festival Finder False advertising for events, VIP admission scam Oakland, Ca California (CA) Author: Walnut Creek, California Festivals & Event Services: Expo Network LLC California

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
Cutlery Corner Frost's Cutlery Corner, Cutlery corner network TOTAL FRAUD JUNK PEDELLER Ooltewah Tennessee Author: Henderson , Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Cutlery Corner Ooltewah, Tennessee

May 17 2017
Safeco Insurance Stall and avoid complete payments to me from accidents using their own estimator claim prior damages Los Angeles, CA California; nationwide Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Car Insurance: Safeco Insurance Nationwide

May 17 2017
My Sunny Vacations Travelocity This company sold me an all inclusive vacation package that could be used in 18 months Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Resorts: My Sunny Vacations Nationwide

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC LISA JARVIS TOOK MY MONEY BUT DID NOT RECEIVE TRAVEL POINTS AND BENEFITS AS PROMISED SPRING Texas Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Travel Services: LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC SPRING, Texas

May 17 2017
Travel centers of America TA shop Overcharging on tire repair. Florence Nationwide Author: Steelvile, Missouri Truck Dealer Repair: Travel centers of America Nationwide

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide

May 17 2017
2-10 Home Warranty Needed a service call on a refrigerator took forever to get back to me had all fly by night contractors who couldn't fix it so I went out of network to get it fixed now they won't refund.  Nationwide  Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Warranty Nationwide

May 17 2017
Hughes Net Hughes Network Systems Scam, rip off, lies Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Gaithersburg, Maryland

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Notaries Will Travel Nwt.com. Jessie Calderon No pay after 60 days with excuses San Antonio Nationwide Author: Arizona Notary: Notaries Will Travel Nationwide

May 16 2017
Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Asset protection Agency Association Loss prevention scam Van Nuys CA West Palm Beach Miami Nationwide Author: West palm beach, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Nationwide