Your Search | tenneco rewards rebate offer for monroe shocks &struts

Sep 23 2014
NIMBILITY GROUP LIMITED--JOHN BODROG SECOND CHANCE CREDIT OFFER Internet Author: corning, California Financial Services: SECOND CHANCE CREDIT OFFER Internet

Sep 23 2014
Tiger Direct https://www.4myrebate.com/ Denied my rebate after everything was submitted Internet Author: san francisco, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Tiger Direct Internet

Sep 22 2014
stonebridge casualty travelex via cheapo air I had to pay $967 for a one way ticket to return to my temporary home in Hawaii after my dad died. I paid for the insurance in the event that I would have to stay later due to funeral arrangements. They stated they could not offer me reimbursement since I knew my dad would die! Then, they said that Cheapo Air would give me $312 toward a new ticket which cost $967. I could not use it due to the time I had to remake my reservation( office was closed) THEN, when I called to use the $312 toward another air ticket this year, they told me it was no good unless I was traveling to the same deestination on the same airline! I no longer live in Hawaii! Niagra Falls New York Nationwide Author: carlsbad, California Airlines: stonebridge casualty Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Rapid Garcinia/Simply Garcinia DO NOT TAKE THEIR OFFER OF A FREE BOTTLE!!! Central Lonsdale BC, CANADA Author: Coral Springs, Florida Weightloss Programs: Rapid Garcinia/Simply Garcinia Central Lonsdale , British Columbia

Sep 21 2014
Blizzard White over charged gave offer of free trial but it is fake. reps call and fast talk you. advertising stated 14day free trial but was charged after 8 days. Scottsdale AZ Author: Birmingham , Alabama Dental Services: Blizzard White Internet

Sep 20 2014
spirit airline stay away from this immoral company miramar Florida Author: Monroe, Michigan Airline Companies: spirit airline miramar, Florida

Sep 20 2014
Union Workers Credit Services sent a letter describing I was preapproved for a $10,000 credit line but to act fast before offer expires & send an anual membership fee of $37 to obtain my card. Ha! Obvious scam, theres not even a contact # to reach this supposive business Dallas Texas
Author: south amboy, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas , Texas

Sep 19 2014
Centurylink and My Prepaid Center Prism. My Visa reward card. Promised visa rewards card. Did not deliver and stonewalled me about it when I called. Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Service Providers: Centurylink and My Prepaid Center Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
CourtClick Court Click, Courtclick.com, Promises criminal background record, no record there, no opt out option, I paid to see if I could delete after creating account and they only take your money, offer no support and if you do reach out they will block your ip address from contacting them. Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: CourtClick Internet

Sep 19 2014
Quick Laptop Cash What they offer and what they tell to you is completely different. First they tell you something then when you send it they say they can only recycle Houston TEXAS Author: san diego, California Computer Fraud: quicklaptopcash Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
274 nutra Alpha jacked charging me 89 dollars every two weeks for a $4.95 trial offer and only received once and doesn't not give me information to cancel aurora Colorado Colorado Author: dallas, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: 274 nutra Internet

Sep 18 2014
Paulson Independent Distrbutors Asked for processing fee to enter sweepstakes, but nothing was heard from them again Heerlen New Foundland Author: Las Vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: Paulson Independent Distrbutors Heerlen , Select State/Province

Sep 17 2014
autodiscount charged my credit card but would not give me a confirmation number or a cancellation number Lakeland Florida Author: Gambier, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: autodiscount Lakeland, Florida

Sep 17 2014
Bipolar lounge Take money from my account when i cancelled their offer. I never received any merchandise. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Liars: Bipolar lounge Brooklyn, New York

Vivid Ink and Toner Scam! Trial Offer Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Miscellaneous Office Services: Vivid Ink and Toner Internet

Sep 17 2014
KZ RV, KZ Recreational Vehicles, KZ RV LLC Non-existent customer service, poor manufacture of product, will not honor offer to fix products, ignore genuine customer issues even while product id still under warranty. 985 N 900 W Shipshewana, Indiana 46565 Nationwide
Author: Deridder, Louisiana RV Dealers: KZ RV Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Nuvalift offer free trial and then you are charged for monthly supplies that were not ordered or received san diego California Author: Clearwater, Florida Drugstores: Nuvalift san diego, California

Sep 15 2014
INMAR REBATE CENTER Promo company for Absolt Vodka Denied my Rebate for reason beyond my control Del Rio Texas Author: waterbury, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: INMAR REBATE CENTER Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Global Paradise Outlet Wholesale rewards, Universal Condo Access, Compass Travel< Travelooga Company gives deceptive prices and uses ploys to take you past the 3 day cancelation contract period Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: New York Travel Services: Global Paradise Outlet Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 15 2014
gld myscore paid $1 by credit card for credit report and have been billed$29,95 a month since june for it did not okay this charge tenn Author: FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: gld myscore Internet

Sep 15 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Scammers WorldWide Notification Partners Jackson Heights New York Author: Winter+Garden, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 15 2014
Cinaplay Film World Media LTD - DALTON HOUSE, 60 WINDSOR AVENUE, LONDON,ENGLAND, SW19 2RR+00 1-925-854-6846info@cinalplay.com Cinaplay hijacked a genuine site Projectfree TV when you click on play you are directed to their site. They offer a free trial but bill you when you enter your credit card details they bill you immediately. London Internet Author: Carlow, Internet Fraud: Cinaplay Internet

Sep 15 2014
Pro dermagenix They charged $7 for product by sending trial first. This offer was made with Delta .then they charges 119 and 129 to send products that we have never asked and we have not given any authorization for these amounts.we have never seen any stipulation and rules either New york New York Author: Greer, South Carolina Beauty Salons: Pro dermagenix New york, New York

Sep 14 2014
Ocwen LLc mortgage Saxon mortgage rip-off company,they do nothing to help people,we payed to much for our home,now worth nothing.we wanted our mortgage to be equal with what home is worth now,they say it's lowed interest they can offer, West Palm beach,fl Nationwide Author: Deltona, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ocwen LLc mortgage Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
JOHNBLAIR RIP OFF REWARDS PENNSYLVANIA Pennsylvania Author: EASLEY, South Carolina Federal Government: JOHNBLAIR PENNSYLVANIA, Pennsylvania