Your Search | terminix hazel park, michigan

Aug 26 2016
Modis = Offered Position, Said that I was hired, Never Called Back Southfield Michigan Author: Southfield, Michigan Employment Services: Modis Southfield, Michigan

Aug 26 2016
Garçon is Cambodia pure line After ordering trial for 4.95 stole 89. 00 out of my account for one bottle called they said I was a member I NEVER agreed to that Internet
Author: Flat rock , Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garçon is Cambodia pure line Internet

Aug 26 2016
Contractor and Project Management Solutions, LLC CPM Theresa Bradner Chris Bradner Delinquent Never paid Dishonest Will not return phone calls after work is done Hoewll Michigan Author: Burtonsville, Maryland Maintenance Companies: Contractor and Project Management Solutions, LLC Hoewll, Michigan

Aug 25 2016
The Tire Shop Sold and mounted a tire on my son's Jeep that hasn't been manufactured in over 12 yrs Davison Michigan Author: NORTH BRANCH, Michigan Auto Tire shops: The Tire Shop Davison, Michigan

Aug 25 2016
TeeCub they are not giving me my refund ...and they will respond to my emails ogden Utah Author: Hudson, Michigan Jewelers: TeeCub Internet

Aug 25 2016
Park La Brea THE PLACE IS BEYOND HORRIBLE Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Home Owner Associations: Park La Brea Los Angeles, California

7, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Walts Wholesale Clothing wholesale theives Darlington, c Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Liars: Walts Wholesale Clothing South Carolina

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
JoyTutus Issyzone Power Mirror Switch for F150 F250 F350 Windstar Escort F65Z-17B676-AB 901-319 Internet
Author: Canton, Michigan Auto Parts: JoyTutus Internet

Aug 24 2016
Levent Yaylali Levent Yaylali is not to be trusted! He will do whatever it takes to gain your trust first just to screw you over later! Beware of this so-called businessman for Red Label Home! Charleston South Carolina
Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Websites: Red Label Home Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 24 2016
Joe Anderson Scam from Letgo app, Paypal fraud Romulus Michigan Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Joe Anderson Romulus, Michigan

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 24 2016
James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nick Scammed me out of $5600 deposit for blinds. Never answered our phone calls and never showed up to install Rochester hills Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
General rv Rip off company Birch run Michigan Author: Saginaw, Michigan Sales People: General rv Birch run, Michigan

Aug 23 2016
Nutricargo This place is a scam!! horrible products and no information on them! Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Nutricargo Internet

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
TCF Bank TCF charges 3% of check amount to cash a check for non-customers. Fraser, MI Nationwide Why? Author: Fraser, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
laptopscreen.com Awful experience rip off bad business practices poor customer service Seattle Internet point proven. Author: Iron Mountain, Michigan Telephones: laptopscreen.com Internet

Certified Relocations / Ofir Morlevi SCAM ARTISTS! Rochelle Park New Jersey
Author: Spring Hill, Florida Moving Companies: Certified Relocations Rochelle Park, New Jersey

Aug 23 2016
Carefree Dock and Krok's Marine We entrusted our boat to Carefree Dock for winterization and storage. They outsourced the winterization to Krok's Marine. UQuincy Michigan
Author: Delaware, Ohio Boat Marinas: Carefree Dock and Krok's Marine Quincy, Michigan

Aug 23 2016
CCS Direct LLC CCS, CCS Skateboard shop Charged for items I ordered & was sent something else Internet
Author: Montague, Michigan Sporting Goods: CCS Direct LLC Internet

Aug 23 2016
National Gun Owners Association ILMG Unable to contact for warranty service/repair on G700 flashlight Peters Missouri Author: Loves Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: National Gun Owners Association Peters, Missouri

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Success in Real Estate rip off, lost lots of money with no results, will not return phone calls Utah Author: Lowell, Michigan Real Estate Investing: success in real estate - utah Utah