Customer satisfaction commitment: Terry Moving & Storage | Ripoff Report

Your Search: Terry Moving & Storage
There may be more specific results for "Terry Moving & Storage"
For more specific results for "Terry Moving & Storage"
Showing 1-25 of 12,292 Found Reports For more specific results for "Terry Moving & Storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Browning Moving & Storage Lakeland Deceitful, Lying Management, Unprofessional Company Workplace Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Employees: Browning Moving & Storage Lakeland Lakeland, Florida

May 19 2017
Public Moving and Storage aka Your Moving Company aka Public Moving Services Alex the creepy scam artist Extortion, theft, destruction of property Charlotte North Carolina Author: Laurel, Maryland Moving Companies: Public Moving and Storage aka Your Moving Company aka Public Moving Services Nationwide

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
Memo Storage Charged my 74 y/o $35.50 for service she NEVER authorized Lewes, Delaware Internet Author: Chantilly, Virginia Internet Services: Memo Storage Internet

May 15 2017
Public Moving and Storage Public Moving intentionally low bids moving quote then jacks up price by $2262 Charlotte North Carolina
Author: South Jordan, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Public Moving and Storage Charlotte, North Carolina

May 13 2017
Global Moving Crooks, Liars and Thieves Elizabeth New Jersey Author: Madison, New Jersey Moving Companies: Global Moving 973-615-8134

May 13 2017
Closet box Storage San Francisco California Author: San Francisco , California Storage & Self Storage: Closet box San Francisco , California

May 12 2017
PODS Extortion and holding my belongings HOSTAGE!!! Nationwide Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

May 11 2017
Early Eagle Movers Eric Carlson Beware: Early Eagle Movers aka Eric Carlson will rip you off Germantown Maryland
Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Moving Companies: Early Eagle Movers Germantown, Maryland

May 11 2017
Ms. Individuals sent by MovingHelp.com takes your money without finishing move Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Moving Companies: MovingHelp.com Internet

May 11 2017
Unique Moving and Storage Charged me more than $9000 to move clothes and a few personal iyems from 341 swuare goot condo and about 10 packed bixes from storage init. Columbus, Ohio Internet Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Adoption Agencies: Unique Moving and Storage Internet

May 10 2017
Brandon Moving & Storage Brandon Moving & Storage Agent for Bekins Vanlines Bait and Switch by Brandon Moving North Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Moving Companies: Brandon Moving & Storage North Little Rock, Arkansas

May 10 2017
Compass Self Storage , Shawn Madison manager Rat infested, rodent waste on all stored contents, $8,000 rental money we want returned! Neptune New Jersey
Author: New Hope, Pennsylvania Landlords: Compass Self Storage Neptune , New Jersey

May 09 2017
Brookline Moving Company Untruthful, Misleading, Deceiving, Untrustworthy Brookline Massachusetts Author: Plainville, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Brookline Moving Company Brookline, Massachusetts

May 09 2017
Golo Terry Shirvani Release diet supplement creates major medical event Nationwide Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Golo Nationwide

17, Report #1372056

May 08 2017
Fast Track Auto Carriers DBA Auto Transport Solutions--Terry (Customer Service) SCAMMERS! THEFT! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Delray Beach Florida Author: Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Auto Transport Solutions Nationwide

18, Report #1372041

May 08 2017
The Pool Table Movers LLC Pool Table Movers of Mi Bait and Switch pricing! Lied to my wife, and over charged us by 150$ because they knew we wouldn't know any better. Clinton Twp Michigan
Author: Clarkston, Michigan Moving Companies: The Pool Table Movers LLC Clinton Twp, Michigan

19, Report #1372004

May 08 2017
Greater Illinois Moving Service Marc Dudgeon Original Magnetic Cable Ixonia NEW York
Author: Ixonia, Wisconsin Telephones: Greater Illinois Moving Service Ixonia, Wisconsin

May 07 2017
Terry Taylor in pine knot, ky this guy is a bad horsetrader would not let me get a pre-purchase exam on a horse I was going to buy and kept my deposit dont give this guy a deposit unless you get a per-purchase exam pine knot Kentucky Author: Kentucky Horse Traders: Terry Taylor pine knot, Kentucky

May 06 2017
Sling TV Sling Sling is a rip off. I got the basic package and later it sold me on moving up to to an upgrade. A few months later I went to cancel service and they said they could not find my account but noted the cancellation. Internet Author: Powhatan, Virginia Video Stores: Sling TV Internet

May 05 2017
Swift Van Lines LLC. Gave us a price for moving, held our furniture hostage until we paid a higher price,unprofessional. Laurel Maryland Author: Cumberland, Maryland Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines LLC. Laurel, Maryland

May 05 2017
Seattle movers Moving company in seattle area, makes local and long distance moving Kent Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Moving Companies: Seattle movers Kent, Washington

May 04 2017
Peace of Mind Moving moving service Van Nuys California Author: Running Springs, California Bait-and-Switch: Peace of Mind Moving Internet

May 03 2017
James Terry Jim Terry clearwater beach bad boy Jim Terry ripped off our team clearwater, florida Internet Author: south hero, Vermont Sporting Goods: James Terry Internet