TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CHILD AND FAMILY PROTECTIVE SERVICES HUNT COUNTY, TEXAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Texas Department Of Child And Family Protective Services Hunt County, Texas
There may be more specific results for "Texas Department Of Child And Family Protective Services Hunt County, Texas"
For more specific results for "Texas Department Of Child And Family Protective Services Hunt County, Texas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Vizio Vizio Television Irvine California Author: Rochester, New York Television Parts & Services: Vizio Irvine, California

Jun 26 2017
Elegant Schnauzers Scamming Dog Breeders Minnesota Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Animal Services: Elegant Schnauzers Internet

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 26 2017
AVI-Con/CA Construction, Chuck Avila, President/CEO Theft, elder abuse, ignore calls, lied to me & my husband, out of home almost 11 months Riverside California
Author: Fontana, California Builders & Contractors: AVI-Con/CA Construction Riverside, California

Jun 26 2017
ziad alsuhail request to refund my deposit from 2014 call many times , send refund request about 100 but nothing , send certified mail ask to refund return my letter with out any thing . houston texas Author: houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ziad alsuhail

Jun 26 2017
Neothink book!and the league Only know them by the name the league Took!my money on my credit card, and sent me this huge, book! It costs $139.95 total 7757 Auburn rd ste 23 concord TWP ,OH 4407 9604 Ohio or Utah Author: Santa rosa, California Cult: Neothink book!and the league Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Parts Geek LLC Partsgeek.com Junk parts, Rude and liars, Stay away it's bad news Marlton New Jersey
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Parts: Parts Geek LLC Marlton, New Jersey

Jun 26 2017
Peak Electrical l Bait and switch Oakley CA Author: Antioch, California Electrical Services: Peak Electrical l Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
esupport-live JINIGRAM They said my computer had viruses and charged $299.00 to cover 2years of protection for firewall. they called me back and said that there program was not working on my cumputer after about a year of having there program,  Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: esupport-live Internet

Jun 25 2017
FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Sarah Kimball-Financing Anthony-Sr Acct Mgr. Lisa Coffey-VP employee services nAnthony(no last name given) contacted me by phone on March 7th 2017, he stated they were affilated with Brunswick Merchant Services out of Dover,DE to set me up with support services and training Tampa Florida Author: Eatonville, Washington Corrupt Companies: FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Crystal point apartment This complex has made it very difficult for me I'm a heart patient and I have mold on my ceiling and rain dripping in my place they want come to see nor fix anything but they want their money every month this is causing me problems with my health and wellness and safety I need your help Decatur Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Crystal point apartment Decatur, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
Carl Cummings Scammed me out of $650 Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Alabama Credit Services: Carl Cummings Internet

Jun 25 2017
Thvoughn red curry Complete scumbag scam artist! This guy will take your money with no remorse. Cell phone scam and rental car business scam Orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Internet

Jun 25 2017
Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Silver Star Trinity River Financially Unstable won't pay bills Texas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Federal Government: Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Doctor David Son Dentist in Irvine California CAUTION!!! DENTIST DR. DAVID SON IN IRVINE CA IS A SCAM. HE TOOK $15,000 FROM ME AND WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS TO FINISH WHAT I PAID HIM TO DO. HE IS A FRAUD Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Irvine, California

Jun 25 2017
National Signing Source National Signing Source National Notary Network 123notary Laurie Lenora Christensen Robert Guiffrida Robert C. Fiore Carol? BUYER BEWARE...Robert Guiffrida and Laurie Chistensen Fraud, False Advertising, Unfriendly, Will Not Return Contact. Nationwide Author: Wichita, Kansas Employment Services: National Signing Source Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Jaguar Containers, William Coit and Bianca Dunlap Thieves, Con Artists Georgia Author: Rockville, Virginia Sales People: Jaguar Containers Internet

Jun 25 2017
Heather Fay iAMHEATHERFAY, @iAMHEATHERFAY, Heather Fay Offield, Heather Offield, Miss Heather Fay, COA, Center of Attention (COA) Fake Musician stealing money, robbed $5,000. Scam artist, pretends to be professional model/artist Venice California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Strippers & Dancers: Heather Fay Venice, California

Jun 25 2017
Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap double charged on my credit card North Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, Ontario Specialty Stores: Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap North Vancouver,

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Prince Timi Abiri Abiri Timilehim Stephen Timi Abiri Bullying and Extorting Ife Ile Nigeria Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Prince Timi Abiri Internet

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
GOAT SNEAKER APP G.O.A.T APP CLAIMS TO HAVE SHIPPED YOUR SNEAKERS AND BLAMES YOU OR UPS crunchbase.com/location/culver-city/24 Nationwide
Author: Mount Vernon, New York Clothing Stores: GOAT SNEAKER APP Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Innovate auto finance Innovate loan servicing Cheated me out of my over payment on loan payoff Fort Worth Texas Wrong...Dead Wrong Author: Eufaula, Oklahoma Loans: Innovate auto finance Fort Worth, Texas