Your Search | the american circulation enterprises, inc

Sep 04 2015
Mountain Stone Gravel, Inc / Michelle Brown, Shelly, Laurie, etc.. BEWARE Company does not pay for freight delivered Vero Beach Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Bad Check Writers: Mountain Stone Gravel, Inc Vero Beach, Florida

Sep 04 2015
netdirectales bought mobile phone w/answering machine online from them macine didn't have capability fo r message announcement. company sent rep0lacement,which also was faulty. kept ringing with noone there. a long story,by this time it was too late for ebay to refund my money[$23.45}i'm trying to contact the company to see if product had a warranty. no luck finding tem. Internet Author: cortland, New York Telephones: netdirectales Internet

Sep 04 2015
Diversified Consultants Dish Network/Diversified Consultants Dish charging me for cancelling service when they raised the rates. the they send in diversified consultants to get the money. Won't listen to anything I have to say. Charlotte North Caroline Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Diversified Consultants Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Mid America Self Storage #1 1st I had flood damage but was told after my payment was received. I went to empty my storage to only find out i had been robbed! File Police Report & was told i was the 9th break-in in. 4 months! Lebanon Internet Author: Camdenton, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Mid America Self Storage #1

Sep 04 2015
UStarCash William Henderson, Mary Parker, Ben Morgan They call you and ask about you needing a loan and if yes depending on how much the loan the payment varies they want to be sure you can pay that amount every month so they have you send in what they call an insurance and promises to send it back to you in the payment. That's a lie you send it to them via money gram and they want you to send more. You never get the loan. San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: UStarCash San Francisco, California

Sep 04 2015
Best-Cast, Inc. and/or Zsombor Antal Designs Religious Discrimination! River Edge New Jersey Author: Phoenix, Arizona Jewelers: Best-Cast, Inc. River Edge, New Jersey

Sep 04 2015
wildfire vapor scam,did not let me know by any information,it was a subscription,wont answer the phone to stop charging me Kentucky Internet Author: muskogee , Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: wildfire vapor Internet

Sep 04 2015
Ace Kevin Weaver contacted work E-mail Threatened to co ntact employer , Threatened to wipe out my accounts @ the bank Author: Burbank, California Collection Agencies: Ace Payday Corp.

Sep 04 2015
SystemsLogic Inc. Trusted Solutions SystemsLogic Inc. SuperiorQuality false invoice LOS Angeles California Author: New York Electronic Manufacturers: SystemsLogic Inc. LOS Angeles, California

Sep 04 2015
straight talk you buy an unlimited phone, text and data plan $45 per month. then you run out of data. when you talk to them tgey tell you there is no data plan. its on the card that you buy! they apologize for that. tell them its false advertising theu dont care. unknown Nationwide Author: knoxville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
NYC Casting Productions Inc. Kenny, James McGregor, Chelsy Vento, Jennifer Yates Stole my money and ran. Kenny uses a SIM card phone so you can't get a refund or contact him and his wife running a solicitation fraudulent fake company. They said they would enter you in a database that's available to NYC agents and then get you work ASAP. It was all a scam. They are professionals. They take your money and disappear. NYC New York
Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: NYC Casting Productions Inc. NYC, New York

Sep 04 2015
Shell vacation club They sold use a timeshare then continue to increase maintenance fees until they were more than the vacation is worth Orlando Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Realtors: shell vacation club Orlando, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa will allow UNAUTHORIZED withdraws from your debit-card account. Then when call their customer service number to stop the pending transaction, they will tell you that there is nothing you (or they) can do about it- and if you don 't like it, you can file a dispute after the money has been officially stolen from your account. WTF?? Bentonville Arizona
Author: Columbia, Kentucky Financial Services: Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Bogus Claims From Someone Trying To Extort Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: Jonathan Hay Publicity Internet

Sep 04 2015
G.A. Custom Flooring Gerry Jacobs Gerry came out to my office measured the space took a deposit check for $2100 and never came back. Mattapoisett Massachusetts Author: Avon, Massachusetts Home Improvements: G.A. Custom Flooring Mattapoisett, Massachusetts

Twin Cities Wholesale Jason is the SalesmanCell #612-325-4763 Nationwide
Author: Delano, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Twin Cities Wholesale Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 04 2015
Robin Helmick Mary Thompson, Cash Advance Inc. Office of Joseph Brown, Financial Crime Enforcement Network They claim I owe to Cash Advance Inc $1169.91 and are issuing a Warrant for my arrest to collect this debt. I have nevr been to Cash Advance Inc. and do not owe this phonny deb. Los Angeles California Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Collection Agencies: Robin Helmick Los Angeles, California

Sep 04 2015
Realestateexpress American School of Real Estate Express Very Poor Customer Service - Do not use this site Nationwide Author: New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Realestateexpress Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Grand Bay Marine $3,324 down the drain after entering a sales agreement with Grand Bay Marine. Traverse city Michigan Author: New Boston, Michigan Boat Dealers: Grand Bay Marine Internet

Sep 04 2015
Auto Module Source, Inc Ripoff warranty poor service Davie Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Parts: Auto Module Source, Inc Davie, Florida