Your Search | the balance and hearing center, bill tate, athens, al

Sep 30 2016
SG Internet Ventures-LLC I signed a contract with Doba Inc. for $699.00. And cancelled the contract under 3 days for refund. Lehi Utah Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: SG Internet Ventures-LLC Lehi, Utah

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
Renton KIA Lamphere ended up paying $15, 370.00 for a used 2013 KIA Rio with over 23,000 miles Renton Washington The Facts Author: Issaquah, Washington Auto Dealers: Renton KIA Lamphere Renton, Washington

Sep 30 2016
G&R auto sales Romans used cars Company sold me and my wife a car in which engine was destroyed and heads were warrped and does not want to even give mechanic phone # San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales San Antonio tx, Texas

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Are you kidding? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida This company claimed to give you a free trial and just pay for shipping and now they keep sending this crappy product and billing me st. Petersburg Florida Author: HOUSTON, Texas Health Spas: Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida st. Petersburg, Florida

Sep 30 2016
Skin-beauty Lux Optihlth and chm*hlthylooksgood Scam using good Costco reputation to rip you off with a skin care product Internet Author: Parksville, Alabama Pharmacies: Skin-beauty Lux Internet

Sep 30 2016
USRealtyRecords I checked my bank balance and saw a debit for $19.95 from US RealtyRecords.com. Author: Northfield, Connecticut Realtors: USRealtyRecords Internet

Sep 30 2016
Delano Crown I purchased a home with Crown3 years now and oh my goodness one nightmare after the other. The AC units has not worked for an entire year since I purchased the home. The company who is contracted via the builder to service the units are terrible. All mo Refuse to replace my home with a new Air Conditioner. Augusta Georgia Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Delano Crown Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Cape Cod Locksmith Cape Cod Locksmith - Fraud and a Ripoff! Unknowledgable technicians. Barnstable Massachusetts Author: West Yarmouth, Massachusetts Locksmiths: Cape Cod Locksmith Barnstable, Massachusetts

Sep 30 2016
LCA COLLECTIONS Laboratory corporation of america Turned my account over to LCA COLLECTIONS FOR $7.00 and I provided health insurance. Internet Author: Bayonne , New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: LCA COLLECTIONS Internet

Sep 30 2016
Fatboydecals.com Joel Avila Online order never received and ignores messages sent Chicago Internet Author: Manchester, New Jersey Car Parts & Accessories: Fatboydecals.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
reimage.com Upclick.softtechies.com,u;click.com,sofware.informer.com ted.s@upbill.comcleverbridge.com solidtech.com reimageplus.com they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: reimage.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
Whipple service champions Whipple service champions advertise as 444-fast . However it is more accurate to advertise themselves as very fast with high prices and 3 times as expensive as any other quality plumber. They charged $2400 for a $$600 4 hour job. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Syracuse utah, Utah Adoption Agencies: Whipple service champions Salt Lake City , Utah

Sep 30 2016
America Home Shield Woud not pay for an A.C. repair person when their repairman cound not fix the proble Internet Author: Kissimmee, Illinois Appliances: America Home Shield Internet

Sep 30 2016
American Dream Home Improvement Company gives you a quote and then tries to charge a LOT more. Chicago Illinois Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Roofing Companies: American Dream Home Improvement Chicago, Illinois

Sep 30 2016
bradley maurer five borough paranormal research borough paranormal research group brdley maurer is impersonating me with a proxy meetup.com account to drive people to his membership site: using a site name like mine and is using my name raymond shwyer new york new york Author: new york , New York Internet Fraud: bradley maurer Internet

Sep 30 2016
DietNutritionToday Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Gambogia I was told that the e-mail indicated that the trial offer was for 14 days and the charge would be $4.95 for shipping. Norcross, GA 30091 Georgia Issue is.... Author: Palmetto, Florida Weightloss Programs: DietNutritionToday Norcross, , Georgia

Sep 30 2016
The Notary Spot Non payment of contract Pasadena Texas Author: Montgomery, Alabama Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Sep 30 2016
Baron Unlimited I NEVER RECEIVED THE MERCHANDISE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR! .. Cotati, CA Cotati, CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Baron Unlimited Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Clemson 4 Wheel Center Ripped Off Clemson South Carolina Online.... Author: Monroeville, Alabama Auto Parts: Clemson 4 Wheel Center Internet

Sep 30 2016
Yext Has incorrect listings for our company online and refuses to fix or remove them Internet Author: Florida Internet: Yext Internet

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
Plattner automative group I just started at the corporate office as as the CSI.   Sarasota Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner automative group Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Route 13 auto repair took my truck to get fix and did not do what he said and kept charging saying this is what wrong and charge my for diagnose when i let him do the job parksely Virginia Author: onancock, Virginia Auto Service Stations: Route 13 auto repair parksely, Virginia