Your Search | the coaching department, ken sonninberg

Sep 12 2014
Dylan's RV Center, Sewell New Jersey Deceptive, unattentive, Rude, Poor Service Department, Incompetant and Poor customer relations, They take your money and run.. Sewell New Jersey Author: Media, Pennsylvania RV Dealers: Dylan's RV Center, Sewell New Jersey Sewell, New Jersey

Sep 12 2014
24 hour Fitness 24 hour Fitness Sport Health Department oncerns Hermosa Beach California Author: Manhattan Beach, California Health Spas: 24 hour Fitness Hermosa Beach, California

Sep 12 2014
IMG International LLC Deaus Company, Business Coaching Department Fraud, manipulate, stole my money, put me in a financial hardship, ruin my life Utah Author: Gilbert, Arizona Tutoring: IMG International LLC Internet

Sep 11 2014
Government Grants This phony grant department tried to get me to believe I was selected for a $9000 government grant. Tacoma Washington Author: Rodeo, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Unusual Rip-Off: Government Grants Tacoma, Washington

Sep 11 2014
Department of Legal Affairs, Officer Daniel Parker Intimidation and Coercion, Foreigner with Thick Accent Burbank California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Department of Legal Affairs Burbank, California

Sep 10 2014
Vehicle Services Department (a.k.a. AutoAssure) Deceptive sales tactics and attempts to misrepresent themselves as your vehicle manufacturer Plano Texas
Author: Alexandria, Virginia Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Sep 10 2014
WJXR 92.1 FM The Bargain Channel Bargain Channel Greg Perich WJXR 92.1FM Thieves, Liars, Deceitful Business Practice Macclenny Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: WJXR 92.1 FM The Bargain Channel Macclenny, Florida

Sep 10 2014
Pioneer Credit Recovery My wages were garnished by Pioneer Credit Recovery on 8/7/14 and 7/24/14. Before the garnishment took place, Pioneer Credit was notified that my account had already been consolidated and paid in full and not to garnish my wages, but they garnished my wages anyway. My account was consolidated with Great Lakes and Great Lakes and my payroll department informed me that the funds should have been forwarded back to my payroll department, or mailed to Great Lakes to apply to my account. Its been over a month now and I still have not received my $200.87 back from Pioneer Credit Recovery and when I call Pioneer, I keep getting hung up on or told that my funds were forwarded to Great Lakes. Again, Great Lakes said they have not received anything from Pioneer. . Arcade New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Pioneer Credit Recovery Arcade, New York

Sep 09 2014
department of higher authorities in grants Marcus Brooks Patrick Walter Eric 2026576242 Marvin Smith 200 independence Ave Washington DC 20201 800 independence Ave Washington DC 20201 $1550.00  Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: department of higher authorities in grants Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Kohl's DON'T OPEN A CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: toano, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Kohl's Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
martlocker.com They sell fake Jordan shoes, and lie about how they do it China Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: martlocker.com Internet

Sep 09 2014
Michael Kors Outlet ANJU LETAIsaleserviceforbagsmailbx.com, balancechiropracticny.com, penanggardensf.com - Chen Xin Pattaya Qingdao foreign trade Counterfeit Michael Kors Handbags - really cheaply made!! QingDaoShi Shandong ,China
Author: Tryon, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Outlet Internet

Sep 09 2014
Direct Express, Comerica Bank, U.S. Treasury Department Corprate and Federal Fraud Nationwide Author: barstow, California Government Corruption: Direct Express Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
Neisha Myers Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services DPSS Affirmative Action Hiree Liar Service Failure Failure at Follwing Directions at Keeping Appointments Affirmative Action Hiree Learning Disabled Person High School Graduate Baby Mama 927 Oil Driller Mud Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Social Services: Neisha Myers Los Angeles, California

Sep 07 2014
Los Angeles Housing Authority Housing Authority of the City of Los AngelesHACLA Kinky Ken Simmons Embarrasses HACLA Once Again Los Angeles California
Author: Nickerson Gardens, California City Officials: Los Angeles Housing Authority Los Angeles, California

Sep 06 2014
Premium Promotion Encino CA Kevin Carter and Samantha Have check by phone record of March 2014, 2 checks with 6 mailing spots purchased at $500 each. Very late response from company. Company enacted backup plan and gave travel vouchers and re-investment value coupons for their next venture. Re: Company says they fell short of their expectation. I took it to Johnson County KS, Police Department. Filed a report, but they said it appears to be legal, but borders a Pyramid Scheme. I did not even get the backup gift vouchers that I had chosen and vouchers have to used in 30 days or 1 year, please help. Encino California Author: Olathe, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Promotion Encino CA Encino , California

Sep 05 2014
us grant department Kim moriss they called us saying that we we approved for a grant we did not have to pay back for 7000. an first we had to put money on a pre paid card to receive the money, they had strong india accent an they kept given us other number of people to call for approval. once wd sent they money we called they people back to receive our grant and then they said we have to send 495 more to tax pay to get they money then will get the grant. an ine we ask for the money back they said they cant cus the government has the money. we asked for there supervisor number and when we asked if it was a scam they hung up an now they dont answer please help Nationwide Author: forest city , North Carolina Loans: us grant department Nationwide

Sep 04 2014
vehicle service department 6400pinecrest drive suite 400 plano tx 75024 I've never been in Plano,Texas,and purchased a 2008 Ford mustang plano Texas Author: Hopewell, Virginia Auto Warranty: vehicle service department plano, Texas

Sep 03 2014
Lizette Maciel and Pamela Torres CPS RIVERSIDE county california San Jacinto police department, Hemet CPS office, southwest justice center employees for juvenile cases, all the baby sellers! My parental rights, and my children's rights have been grossly violated since day one. We keep getting bullied, and threatened to take our kids away forever, and shame us for doing nothing. San Jacinto,  Murrieta,  Lake Elsinore, California Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Social Services: Lizette Maciel and Pamela Torres CPS RIVERSIDE county ca Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
The-Tech-Department Dream Real Solutions Highjacked my website Orem Utah Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Internet Services: The-Tech-Department Orem, Utah

Sep 02 2014
U.S. Grants Department Kevin Gibson and Brain Carter Hi I received 4 phone calls from a Mr. Kevin Gibson that I was awarded 7,849.00 for a u.s. grant that I would not have to repay back I did not give any of my personal information but, I would like Mr. Brain Carter prosecuted told me to suck his private area washington Mr. Brain Carte Author: Imperial Beach, California Cult Organizations: U.S. Grants Department washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 31 2014
SOLE SHOPPER Back in November 2013 I ordered a 175.00 pair of Timberland boots, they NEVER EVER SENT THEM!!!!!! TOOK MY MONEY BUT NO BOOTS!!!!! dont know Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: SOLE SHOPPER Internet

Aug 27 2014
Sandra Larkin Scammed $300 for coaching services Internet Author: Massachusetts On-Line Business: Sandra Larkin Internet

Aug 27 2014
Garry Watson Anthony, Davide dell us federal treasury grants department Washington DC Washington DC Author: orlando, Florida Cash Services: Garry Watson Washington DC, Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
fedex Worse FEDEX Customer Support and FEDEX claim Department Nationwide Author: Hicksville, New York Shipping & Handling: fedex Nationwide