THE ERIC MITCHELL PUBLISHING GROUP, LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: The Eric Mitchell Publishing Group, LLC
There may be more specific results for "The Eric Mitchell Publishing Group, LLC"
For more specific results for "The Eric Mitchell Publishing Group, LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Diamond sports group, Donnell Britt Ranked #1 bench warmer Virginia beach Virginia Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Sports Teams & Clubs: Diamond sports group Virginia beach, Virginia

May 28 2017
Scamwarners Alan Jones Alan Chris Jones Scammers at the Scamwarners Manchester or London Author: Gothenburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Scamwarners

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
Michael Costigan First-page.comKey Bridge Inc. Sue Costigan Michael Costigan scammed our company out of $15,000. Nothing he promised did he even have the expertise to do. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Michael Costigan Crystal Lake, Illinois

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A DIRECTOR: ULRICH SCHWARKPRESIDENTE: PETER BERND STEHLINGTESORERO: CATHERINE VERBELSECRETARIO: BIRGIT RUNGE I just found the other rip off reports. I was looking for an update. I hadn't heard anything from them in quite a while. Panama City Panama Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A Panama City ,

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
Avanti Avanti eye creamAvanti skin cream Order free eye cream trial and free skin cream trial May 6. On May 20 was billed 89.97 and 85.97. I did NOT order this product I only wanted the trial. Contacted the company they told me there was nothing they could do. Nationwide Did you forget? Author: Rocheport, Missouri Eye Care: Avanti Nationwide

May 28 2017
gfe monkey this web sie stole my friend picture, photoshop it , then put it on their website. when we ask gfe monkey to remove the photos, then refused to do it Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: gfe monkey Internet

May 28 2017
Clear river environmental Over charged Ronkonkoma New York Why in the world would you pay the driver in cash? Author: Roslyn, New York Attorney Generals: Clear river environmental Ronkonkoma , New York

May 28 2017
Shirley Kayczan Ipbhuskydogs Shirley asked for a 300$ downpayment for a sibérien husky. Once sent she dropped off the face of the globe. I can no longer reach her as she seems to change phone numbers and email addresses very frequently. The puppy was to be born over z week ago , poking did was to contact me with an update but no word from her. I can not reach her either. Airdrie Alberta Author: Wabush, Alabama Dog Breeders: Shirley Kayczan Airdrie , Alberta

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 27 2017
Debra Grady I was asked to pay the deposit for renting a room, and NEVER saw the room. Fremont California Author: Fremont, California Rental Supplies: Debra Grady Fremont, California

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
Internet Auto Charged me double what the Vehicle is worth Boise Idaho Rich Author: Kuna, Idaho Truck Dealers: Internet Auto Kuna, Idaho

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
Stephan Ward Seneca 108 Llc Airbnb Stephan Ward Lux villa xx Eagle pointe south Kissimmee Florida 34746 Using loopholes to steal from hard working tax payers Orlando Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Stephan Ward Nationwide

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Ashtin Morris Investments LLC Rick Sullivan Bad Lease Deal Don't enter into a lease with Him. Cleves Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Ashtin Morris Investments LLC Cleves, Ohio

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 27 2017
pendrick capital partners II llc they sold my information to Phoenix finacial services llc nationwide Author: Augusta, Georgia Book Publishers: pendrick capital partners II llc Internet

May 27 2017
Handy Hayden LLC (or) Handy Hayden (or) Hayden Smith Overcharging, incomplete work, cheating and Blackmail Punta Gorda Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Home Improvements: Handy Hayden LLC Punta Gorda, Florida