THE GRANT PEOPLE, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: The Grant People, Inc
There may be more specific results for "The Grant People, Inc"
For more specific results for "The Grant People, Inc"
Showing 1-25 of 420,248 Found Reports For more specific results for "The Grant People, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2017
Law office of Frank Deluoria Frank I had a custody case i feel was not handled right. The case was closed and we didnt even see the judge. The other party didnt do court ordered things and got away with it. Covington Tennessee Author: Burlison, Tennessee Attorneys General: Law office of Frank Deluoria Covington, Tennessee

Oct 22 2017
RV Rental Stagecoach RV rental Craigslist scam dude getting his jollies ripping people off Marina Del Rey California Author: Houston, Texas Travel Services: RV Rental Marina Del Rey, California

Oct 22 2017
Diet Team Desk The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Internet Author: Lenox, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Diet Team Desk Internet

Oct 22 2017
Diet Pure Health The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Nationwide Author: Lenox, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Pure Health Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
world bearingsLTD, bearings online, rulmentionline, Stroe Dorel Paid for 2 bearings with bank transfer and never got the parts Constanta Romania Author: Alkmaar, Other Auto Parts: world bearingsLTD Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Thelalabox Richie Hentosh or Richard Henaaaatosh. Looking up his name on google brought a variety of scams over the years people had written about. Richie Hentosh failed to refund money and follow througn on so many things.. brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Baltimore, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Thelalabox brookhaven, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd I bought a h*o L520 Auto A/C Refrigerant Recovery/ Recharge Machine turned out to be faulty i attempted to get in contact with the company they actually blocked me i paid $3.500 AUS Dollar so how am i going to get my money back.. Baiyun district, Guangzhou Guangzhou China Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd Baiyun district, Guangzhou,

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
Allcarsautosales Faraed Chris Farhma Concealed and Lied about major issues with the Car Gladstone Oregon
Author: Billings, Montana Auto Dealers: Allcarsautosales Gladston, Oregon

Oct 21 2017
Greater Financial/Marvin Indi Car Credit Aka Val-u-CarPaul Futch President The company lied and failed to mail me my title after i paid the vehicle off in full Gainsville Florida Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Greater Financial/Marvin Gainsville, Florida

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con John G at hottexhaust and Brian at californiacatalyticconvertersonlibe.com both cons robbing big money from me pretending to sell CARB compliant catalytic converters for California car owners that are ripped off by everything government in ca stop gouging. Conned me out of Money$427.40 stolen by hottexhaust and $283.46 stolen from californiacatalyticconvertersonline.com you pay for the hard to find cats in CA to please them hundreds of “ don nothing but rob ca people of their money’ air resource board rules crippling the poor Californians beyond a year . These two vulture companies act helpful take your big money and never send the converter OR YOUR MBEY BACK.  DUPED IN CALIFORNIA Hottexhaust in Delaware cacatscononlibe in Gary in Internet Author: Ione, California Auto Parts: HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con Internet

Oct 21 2017
Gap Inc., Banana Republic Can be a Costly Mistake, Horrid Customer Service, Limitless Audacity, Losing Money, Feeling Cheated and Robbed Groveport Ohio Author: Yerevan, Clothing Stores: Gap Inc. Banana Republic Groveport, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
Tristar Products, Inc Power pressure Cooker Purchased a inner pot, received it damaged. They say that they have sent me a return label. I don't have it, they said sorry can't issue anouther one. Wallingford Connecticut
Author: Eustace, Texas Appliances: Tristar Products, Inc Wallingford, Connecticut

Oct 21 2017
Soanex Consulting Identity and bank account theft attempt by fake job scammers at SOANEX INC OTTAWA Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet Fraud: Soanex Consulting Internet

Oct 21 2017
Southern Bound Babes I found this company on Instagram promoting items. I placed an order and received an email confirmation that the payment went through. I have yet to receive an updat on my order and it's been a month. I have tried contacting the owner through multiple social media sites and phone number and she does not return calls. This business is a scam and is taking advantage of people. Please avoid the frustration and stress and find another business. Such a shame that people can rip off others like that. Canton Texas Author: Oceanside, California Clothing Stores: Southern Bound Babes Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Rebel crate Charged me $19.99 a month for over 7 months and i had no idea what it was for. I'm on as I. I got a flag for a friend and the charges started. Without me signing up or giving permission. Internet
Author: Goodwater, Alabama Specialty Stores: Rebel crate Internet

Oct 21 2017
Priam Sen Fraud SCAM ARTIST Monarch Holdings Fake Family Office Priam Sen is Fraud and Scammer who goes around telling people he runs and Family office - There is no family office. Who thing is fraud. He BROKE collecting food stamps. NEW YORK New York
Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Priam Sen Fraud SCAM ARTIST Monarch Holdings Fake Family Office NEW YORK , New York

Oct 21 2017
Cleaning Procedures Fox Free TV I ordered a Fox Free TV Antenna on August 18, 2017. It arrived in the promised time. However, it gave me no channels.. I wrote back to them and was given a return address of Customer Service, Postbus 202, 667OAE Zetten, Netherlands. The antenna cost me $35.74. Postage to return it would have cost $22.50. I opted for the % they offered if I didn't send it back. I was credited an amount of $10.72. WHAT A RACKET. Zetten, Netherlands Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Video Stores: Cleaning Procedures Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Amazon.com kydc, Inc. Windows Ware Designs, Inc. Check for $2800.00 through FedEx Seattle Washington Author: Quincy, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Amazon.com kydc, Inc. Seattle, Washington

Oct 21 2017
FASTTRACK Promotions I recieved a extra gift from WYNDHAM for joining their Time-Share, which was a trip from FASTTRACK Promotions. so I filled out the form and sent it back to them. But they sent it back to me because I forgot to have my companion sign it along with me. So it came back to me and my companion signed it and I mailed it back to them, about Sept. 21st. Now I recieve a letter from them stating that our voucher was voided because we didn't return the form back to them within 21 days. They also sent me a copy of the envelope that I sent the form back to them in. In which doesn't look like the kind of stamp that is stamped on New York mail. This looks like a fraudulent copy of my enevelope with it being dated Oct. 11, 2017. So they could claim that I sent my form back too late. This is a real Rip-off. I know that I sent this form back to the in due time, before the deadline. I am really upset about this. Please help me to redeem my trip from them, theives. Carlsbad California Author: New York, New York Resorts: FASTTRACK Promotions Caslsbad, California

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Avila Ageless Serum From what I've seen on the Internet many more names False advertising & billed for unknown amount when order placed Colofado Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Avila Ageless Serum Internet

Oct 21 2017
Tegile (Now the Taurus Project) Pat Petroskey Alok Agrawal and Rohit Khetrapal Stolen Money and Unlawful Termination Newark California
Author: San Jose, California Programmers: Tegile (Now the Taurus Project) Newark, California