Your Search | the green eyed witch, www.witchysisterhood.com

Sep 21 2014
date.com I paid with credit card for 1month trial of service for 34.99 then after payment was made it confirmed that I just paid 69.99 for 3 months which I can't afford. they ripped me off and that's fraud to advertise for a low price then they take way more than what the price said. I want my money now. cursed be they this day for ripping off a child of God this way in the name of Jesus Christ. Florida Miami Author: green bay, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: date.com Internet

Sep 20 2014
Green Diet Cleanse Support 888-548-6661 Green Garcinia Pro Vencleanse - Kenneth Alegado - Joselle Herrera Diet Scam - Automatic Billing - Product result questionable - Trial Supply is charged at full price Sunnyvale - San Francisco California Internet Author: Somewhere, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Green Diet Cleanse Support 888-548-6661 Internet

Sep 16 2014
Complete Green Coffee Cleanse Charged me $78 for the coffee cleanser even after I paid the $4.95 Internet Author: Belcher, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Complete Green Coffee Cleanse Internet

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 16 2014
Green Planet Home Remodeling, Inc. Shay Segev Abandonment Woodland Hills California
Author: Altadena, California Building Services: Green Planet Home Remodeling, Inc. Woodland Hills, California

Sep 16 2014
Sports Schedules LTD, National Business Advertising Inc, Hart Media, Inc Eagle Marketing Group, Inc NBAI BUYER BEWARE: Sports Schedules LTD (aka Eagle Marketing Group Inc, National Business Advertising Inc (aka NBAI) & Hart Media Florence Kentucky
Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Advertising Agencies: Sports Schedules LTD, National Business Advertising Inc, Hart Media, Inc Florence, Kentucky

Sep 15 2014
Green tree LLC New information about unethical lending practices. I would like to share some important information that is affecting people‚Äôs lives South Dakota Nationwide Author: monrovia, Indiana Mortgage Companies: Green tree LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Pro Green Coffee Continues to ship after account cancelled San Diego CA Author: Truro, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Pro Green Coffee Internet

Sep 15 2014
Green Tree Service / Green Tree Mortgage charges not paperwork Rapid City South Dakota Author: Wellington, Florida Financial Services: Green Tree Service / Internet

Sep 14 2014
Green Dot/Moneypak blocking refunds to prepaid cards California (Corporate Offices) Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Financial Services: Green Dot/Moneypak Internet

Sep 13 2014
Green Dot Corporation I purchased a Green Dot moneypak,went to load it on my prepaid debt card and the moneypak said insufficient funds. I've been back and forth with green dot for almost 2weeks trying to get my money back.The store i purchased it from Pilot Travel Center in Des Miones,IA. stated they loaded it on the moneypak,the transaction was sucessful, green dot stated it was not loaded. I've been bounced back and forth between these two companies.blaming each other. I just want my money back! Des Miones,Iowa Nationwide Author: Albany, Georgia Convenience Stores: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Pure Vitamin's Out of Las Vegas, NV This Writer Was Taken The Very Same way By This Company The Exact Same Way But TwiceI Did The Free Trail & Pay Only $4.95 For S & H Only For Both Pure Green Coffee Bean & Garcinia Cambogia Extract on 08/26/2014 I Phoned In & Requested Cancellation of Any Pure Green Bean Coffee Caplets & Garcinia Cambogia Extract Caplets Las Vegas Nevada Author: ChestNut Hill / Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: Pure Vitamin's Out of Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Superior Distribution/AZC Rude Obnoxious Customer Service, Dishonest Ripoff Company Mesa Arizona
Author: Dayton, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Mesa, Arizona

Sep 11 2014
Stuart K Goldman Internet Fake Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Internet: Stuart K Goldman Green Bay, Wisconsin

Sep 11 2014
Cashnet USA Posers--Pretending to be Cashnet USA Offered me a $1500 loan. Asked for $91 green dot card; 1 for $75; another $75--next day told me 1 card was 0; asked for another $75. No! Internet
Author: Fresno, California Liars: Cashnet USA Internet

Sep 11 2014
Green Essentials Marketing Heather Diamond Job posting not legitimate ,total scam, Nationwide Author: Denver, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Green Essentials Marketing Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
green carpet clean green carpet cleaning rob hanson ripoff poor-quality robbed dirty con-artist stains beaverton portland gresham happy valley tigard vancouver portland Internet Author: neverland, Oregon Cleaning Services: green carpet clean Internet

Sep 10 2014
Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck RPC Marketing, LLC I paid Green Student 895.00 and then 39/mo for a year to help me with my parent plus student loans.  Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 10 2014
Green Shore Publishing Founded by Adam Salviani Fake testimonials, fake books, fake history! London UK Author: York, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Green Shore Publishing London , Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
Eddie Hinojosa, Green Leaf AC and Heating AC Repair - Overcharged and Damaged Property, Owner Claims No Responsibility Round Rock Texas
Author: Round Rock, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Eddie Hinojosa Round Rock, Texas

Sep 09 2014
drivetime THIS COMPANY DOES NOTHING BUT LIE orange park florida Author: green cove springs, Florida Auto Dealers: drivetime Internet

Sep 09 2014
Pilot Travel Center 11957 Douglas Ave,Des Miones IA I purchased A Green Dot Money Pak for $200, when i went to load it on my debit card it said insufficient funds.I spoke to the General manager Dustin. He did nothing to assist with the issue. He was very uncaring or concerned. Des Moines Iowa
Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Pilot Travel Center Des Moines, Iowa

Sep 09 2014
Paul C. Comingore owner of Forest Green Mobile Home Park Managers Not Repairing Air Conditioning Caused Hospitalization and DEATH Of My Father Hudson Florida Author: Port Richey , Florida Mobile Home Parks: Paul C. Comingore owner of Forest Green Mobile Home Park Hudson, Florida

Sep 08 2014
Green Clean VA Do Not Let Them In To Your Home Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Cleaning Services: Green Clean VA Richmond, Virginia

Sep 08 2014
Green Pay Day Loans Sam Williams Around 8-20-14 and 8-21-14 Mr. Sam Williams and I entered into arrangements for a loan. He indicated that he needed some money for a processing fee. He indicated he needed $100.00 and advised me to obtain a Vanilla card #600 736 2563. Later he advised that since our credit was bad we needed to obtain another card for $250.00 to secure the loan and I advised him that I did not have the $250.00 and he said $100.00 would be ok so I obtained another Vanilla card #765 592 5590 for $100.00. We have never received the loan and I reported both of these cards to your company as being a fraud. Pittsburg, Pennsylvania Internet
Author: Flint, Michigan Cash Services: Green Pay Day Loans Internet