Your Search | the green eyed witch, www.witchysisterhood.com

1, Report #1197671

Dec 26 2014
New Years eve stacks fast Ivory,Tynovia Green Earn extra cash, New Years eve 210 test run Nationwide Author: Atlanta , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: New Years eve stacks fast Nationwide

2, Report #1197641

Dec 26 2014
walmartmoneycard/green dot customer service coercive tactics Nationwide Author: rochester, New York Cash Services: walmartmoneycard Nationwide

3, Report #1197595

Dec 25 2014
Green Dot Corp Rip off, Company took my Direct Deposit. Also closed my Account Monrovia California Author: Jarvisburg, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Corp Nationwide

4, Report #1197540

Dec 24 2014
Green Heat , Air Duct Cleaning Scam, Alameda, California Author: San Francisco, California Cross-Border Scams: Green Heat Alameda, Ca, California

5, Report #1197511

Dec 24 2014
Blue green Liar, cheat, Scam Artist Cincinnati bass pro shop Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ohio Attorneys General: Blue green Nationwide

6, Report #1197110

Dec 22 2014
Green Dot Green Dot Prepaid Visa Debit Card visa debit card scam tacoma Nationwide
Author: Tacoma, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Green Dot Nationwide

7, Report #1196798

Dec 20 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC I have been summons to court for a mortgage that was sold to Green Tree after I filed bankrutcy that included the mortgage St Paul Minnesota Author: Pace, Florida Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Nationwide

8, Report #1196568

Dec 19 2014
Green Dot, Walmart Money Card, GoBank Merchant holds are kept on for 10 BUSINESS DAYS, even if the merchant also submits the charge (doubles up) Morovia California Author: Oregon Cash Services: Green Dot Nationwide

9, Report #1196561

Dec 19 2014
Garcinia diet supplements no names were listed on any of the shipments or correspondence I got. Only their address: (((Redacted))), FL (((Redacted))) Phone # 800-219-4818 is no longer a valid #. I had to get the phone # off of my bank statements Pure Garcinia, Green Coffee Extract, and Ultimate Cleanse Lutz Florida Author: Fishers, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia diet supplements Lutz, Florida

10, Report #1196543

Dec 19 2014
dte home appliance protection I filed for them to come out n fix my dryer refrigerator n hot water tank They came to my home for a total of 2 minutes left then called and said my stuff is not fixable so I had to file a green back claim for them to send me a check now there telling me they are not helping me when I pay 60.00 $ a month for the green backs Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: dte home appliance protection Nationwide

11, Report #1196545

Dec 19 2014
Mark Palestine future green, Uranium Aquisition Corp, (((redacted))), deceptive, lying, and dishonest landlord in boca raton fl boca raton Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Mark Palestine boca raton, Florida

12, Report #1196520

Dec 19 2014
Loan organics Telephoned giving all my information from birthdate lic etc saying approved of loan then wanting me to give my acct number from bank when declined giving to them said green dot at cvs Walgreen rite aid etc place 366$ call them and that's showing them good faith and proving I will pay Houston Texas Author: Churchville, Maryland Cash Services: Loan organica Houston, Texas

13, Report #1196448

Dec 18 2014
USA cash they told me to load 150.00 on a green dot loadable card and I would get a loan of 2000.00 back but took my money and I never got the loan Internet Author: Martinsville, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: USA cash Internet

14, Report #1196337

Dec 18 2014
Vitabella Beauty Cream & Seneca Serum Scammed by Vitabella Beauty Cream & Seneca Serum Santa Ana, California California Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Vitabella Beauty Cream & Seneca Serum Santa Ana, California

Dec 18 2014
Nicky Love aka Wunam Odia Stephenson, Nicky Love, The Witch Wunam Evil deceptive witch, avoid her, don't seek any advice Riverdale Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Churches: Nicky Love aka Wunam Select State/Province

16, Report #1196089

Dec 17 2014
Pure Slim Garcinia and Pro Green Coffee Billed unexpectedly San Diego California Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Slim Garcinia and Pro Green Coffee Internet

17, Report #1195989

Dec 17 2014
green dot moneypak scammed pasenda California Author: midland, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: green dot moneypak pasenda, California

18, Report #1195516

Dec 15 2014
PCH(Mr. Cool Hill) trying to get me to go get a go get a green dot card to so he can put my money on it, he also kept asking me if I were alone or if my husband was close by and if he was to walk away, that this was a private conversation. Author: Hemingway, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: PCH(Mr. Cool Hill Internet

19, Report #1195088

Dec 13 2014
IG profile,, therealghost30 Therealghost20, therealghost43. this guy goes by the name therealghost30 on instagram and other social media websites. He is involved in multiple investment and financial schemes by use of money gram, western union, and green dot and vanilla pak money cards. Do not get involved with this guy and his vast network of scam artists, you will only lose money, you've been warned!!! Miami Florida Internet
Author: New york, New York Financial Services: IG profile,, therealghost30 Internet

20, Report #1195136

Dec 13 2014
BANKS FINANCIAL SERVICES; BANKS FINANCING USED GREEN DOT CREDIT CARD TO STEAL MONEY WINDSOR MILL Maryland Author: Conyers, Georgia Loans: BANKS FINANCIAL SERVICES WINDSOR MILL, Maryland

21, Report #1192445

Dec 12 2014
Gone Artsy Deb Ochs Lagrone and Miriam's Craft Supplies Cancer Awareness Craft Auction Donation Fraud Fort Walton Beach Internet
Author: New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Gone Artsy Internet

22, Report #1195054

Dec 12 2014
US Grant Services Federal Reserve Grants Elaina Johns Elaina Jones Mark Green Jerry King FRAUD RIP OFF GREEN DOT TOOK MONEY Washington,District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Georgia Cash Services: US Grant Services Nationwide

23, Report #1195021

Dec 12 2014
Green Dot Corporation Terrible Customer Service fraudulent banking practices Pasadena California Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Banks: Green Dot Corporation Pasadena, California

24, Report #1194809

Dec 11 2014
Loan Organics; aka Samuel Green; aka Ronnie Chase Totally Unethical Non-legit Company -- Total SCAM!!! Houston Texas Author: Florence, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Loan Organics Houston, Texas

25, Report #1194460

Dec 10 2014
Fidelity Financial Incorporated . Lottery , Resources Management & Payment Verification I received a letter stamped with a stamp from Africa stating that I had to contact a Mary Green at their head quarters in Los Angels California head quarters to process a check they sent me to help my processing for a in the amount of $4,350 . . This company is a rip off and are aggressive and presented in their tactics. If anyone can help me with this matter please contact me. Thank you Los Angeles California
Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity Financial Incorporated . Lottery , Resources Management & Payment Verification Los Angeles, California