Your Search | the help card \jacuzzi bed

Oct 31 2014
QulitysmithQuality smith Useless .com this company sent me 6 leads that were all dead leads and charged my credit card 6 times for $165.00 I was outraged I work hard for my money for a company or a so Called company to scam me. I am currently disputing the charges. there response was that I had a balance. how could a new customer have a balance. don't use quality smith. Brooklyn new york Nationwide Author: brooklyn, Alabama Questionable Activities: QulitysmithQuality smith Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
Mountain magic motors Cars&truck rentals+sales This place is a complete rip-off don't buy or rent anything from this place no matter how much they try and con you they nothing but car or truck trouble they make the cars look clean make them run well enough to sucker you into a deal these dealers owned by Persians are everywhere there all the same two different scams happened to me in the same week in two different county's owned by these rip-off artists this place will offer to smog it for you because the next time your due for a smog it will not pass plz understand I'm trying to help so many nice people who move up to the mountain have a bad experience if you don't believe me then check the other reviews out there about this place stand outside this dealer and I'm sure like it happened to me you see customer after customer trying to get somthing fixed days after they leave the dealer there the only thing that has been a bad experience since I've moved up here to lake arrowhead I'm actually gonna report this ace to the city and tell them that a place like this does not belong in such a nice community like Crestline good luck if you don't believe me Crestline California Author: Lake arrowhead, California Auto Dealers: Mountain magic motors Crestline, California

Oct 31 2014
Kakiu card Bancorp bank Do not use this card all our money taken by fraud in 3 min Unknown Internet Author: Lakeside, California Credit & Debt Services: Kakiu card Internet

Oct 31 2014
Dirty Deeds Plumbing - Dwight & / or Laura Spicer Sub par plumber who doesn't pay his help Naples Florida Author: Ft Myers, Florida Plumbing: Dirty Deeds Plumbing Naples, Florida

Oct 31 2014
Paypal Supervisor Ray in DEBIT CARDS AT PAYPAL This company withheld my funds after they received them from a merchant ,J Crew, Internet Author: Beverly Hills, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paypal Internet

Oct 31 2014
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support strives to lead customer satisfaction within remote technical support industry. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to always improving ] operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support Internet

Oct 31 2014
Primerica REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Pasadena California *UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Primerica | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support. Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
hisplay charged my credit card promised no charge and they did charge me 4 euro Internet Author: Internet Internet Fraud: hisplay Internet

Oct 31 2014
Merchant Industry, LLC Liars, Thieves and Cheats Long Island City New York Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Industry, LLC Long Island City, New York

Oct 31 2014
Mattress1One District Manager & Regional Manager [Alex] would not give last name.Amini above Alex in title [unknown] Alex Lied and Amini will not return phone calls. Alex said has bed in stock that I ordered and received wrong and still haven't received bed or phone call to rectify the situation. Florida City Florida
Author: Marathon, Florida Mattress Stores: Mattress1One Florida City, Florida

Oct 31 2014
Amy Florist They NEVER delivered my flowers, they only took my money. Irvine Nationwide, CA Author: Springdale, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Amy Florist Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
shouldwehire.com Shouldwehire.com Credit Card Fraud Scam Internet Author: Brandon, Florida Credit Card Fraud: shouldwehire.com Internet

Oct 31 2014
Resurgent Capital Services Continuously calling without anyone on the line or leaving a message Greenville South Carolina Author: Ewing, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Resurgent Capital Services Greenville, South Carolina

Oct 30 2014
Magellan Health Services of AZ Magellan of Arizona Denied Emergency Psychiatric Insurance Coverage. Even though only 1 Bed in town. Phoenix, AZ Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Health Insurance: Magellan Health Services of AZ Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
US DIRECT EXPRESS COMERICA BANK DIRECT EXPRESS CANCELLED MY CARD WHILE I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF PAYING A BILL ,WITH WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION .THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE COULD NOT EXPLAIN NOR COULD THE SUPERVISOR .I WAS TOLD BY A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP THAT A NEW CARD WOULD BE SENT TO ME IN 5 TO 10 DAYS .SO WAITED 13 DAYS STILL NO CARD SO I CALED BACK ON 10/23 AND 10/27 THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE AND THE SUPERVISORS AS WELL . FINALLY AFTER THE 13TH DAY I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO PAY $13.85 FOR A REPLACEMENT CARD THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SENT IN 2 DAYS . THIS IS A SCHEME THAT DIRECT EXPRESS IS DOING ALONG WITH THE BANK COMERICA , .DIRECT EXPRESS IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED THEY MUST BE REPORTED AND STOPPED. San Antonio, TEXAS Author: PENSACOLA , Florida Financial Services: Credit & Debt Services: US DIRECT EXPRESS Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
MILLSTRAM APARTMENTS BED BUGS!!! DO NOT MOVE HERE PLEASE!!! WOUDN'T WISH BED BUGS ON MY WORST ENEMY! METAIRIE Louisiana Author: METAIRIE, Louisiana Landlords: MILLSTRAM APARTMENTS METAIRIE, Louisiana

Oct 30 2014
Apllied Merchant Systmes Charge.com They will ripp us off Oxnard California Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Apllied Merchant Systmes Oxnard, California

Oct 30 2014
card cash be afraid of buying from them brick New Jersey Author: Cranbury, New Jersey Financial Services: card cash brick, New Jersey

Oct 30 2014
sandford online high school i payed 450 dollars for my diploma and its fake i need help Internet Author: converse, Texas On-Line Business: sandford online high school Internet

Oct 30 2014
American Association for Wartime Veterans Jim Cauthorn DBA Cauthorn Financial Group They are under the guise of wanting to help Vets, but the reality is they want your money Schaumburg Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: American Association for Wartime Veterans Schaumburg, Illinois

Oct 30 2014
Around the Table Charged my credit card two months ago, never recieved table! Mauldin South Carolina Author: Sanford, North Carolina Furniture Manufactures: Around the Table Mauldin, South Carolina

Oct 30 2014
Nascar Membership ONMC Didn't order memebership. Lost card and someone else ordered this in my name. Matthews North Carolina Author: Louisville, Kentucky Racetracks: Nascar Membership ONMC Nationwide

Oct 29 2014
Sonavil Tinnitus Relief Scam Sonavil on Amazon.com by Brandzilla Made My Ear Ringing 10x Worse! Ignored Requests For Help And Refund Multiple Times. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Alternative Health: Sonavil Tinnitus Relief Internet

Oct 29 2014
Synchrony Bank Synchrony Bank took over my credit card company and lowered my credit limit for no reason except for my credit score. I made my payments every month on time. Didn't miss one and they punished me for being a good customer. They had no excuse except for my credit score went down. I cut up my card. They will take over accounts from other banks and screw the existing customers. I would not trust them at all. It's a shame companies can be bought so cheap nowadays. But at least most people won't stay and put up with the BS. At least I didn't. And they wouldn't even own up to their own letter. They blamed the credit scoring company, like they didn't have a say in the decision. Poor, poor business ethics! Orlando Florida Author: Golden, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Oct 29 2014
Jason Harvey SENIOR LINK AMERICAEMERGENCY HELP USAALERT CARE AMERICAFIRST ALERT USAMEDICAL ALARM PROFITS, INC.COMMUNITY PARTNERS FOUNDATION, INC.ABEC, INC. Jason Harvey Refuses to Pay for Leads, Owes Nearly $20,000 Davie Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Supplies: Jason Harvey Fort Lauderdale, Florida